The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Q&A with Bradley Skeete.

2 posters

Go down

Q&A with Bradley Skeete. Empty Q&A with Bradley Skeete.

Post by hampo17 Fri 10 Feb 2012, 3:23 pm

Recently I got the chance to have a quick Q&A session with promising boxer Bradley "Super" Skeete, currently 6-0 with two knock outs. Bradley had a fantastic amateur career winning 72 of 94 fights. He is currently preparing for a fight on Friday night against experienced Hungarian Laszlo Komjathi, I wish him luck in the upcoming fight.

1) What first got you into boxing?
My dad used to work for Sid Khan my amateur coach he's got 2 sons who boxed and I've grown up with them when I was 7 my mum let me go down Earlsfield abc and I never looked back.

2) You've had six pro fights so far, who has been your toughest opponent?
So far I'd say my toughest opponent has been Kevin McCauley I boxed him on my 3rd fight.

3) You're tall for the welterweight division, do you have any ambition to move up divisions in the future?
I'm a very big welterweight but I make 10st 7lb comfortable I want to win titles at welterweight then in the future if it gets to hard to make the weight I'll move up.

4) How does the training differ now from when you where an amateur?
The trainings not really that much different. Obviously you've got to prepare for the longer rounds. I've got a very good strength and conditioner now (Bob McDonald) I didn't have that sort of training when I was amateur he makes a big difference!

5) You turned pro last in 2010, did you want to go the Olympics in 2012?
It would of been nice to go to the 2012 Olympics but I was off the GB team and got beat in the abas so made the decision to turn pro.

6) Frank is known for getting his fighters title shots as quickly as possible, how quickly do you think you'll get your first title shot?
Hopefully everything keeps going well. I keep winning and looking good. I'd like to be fighting for a title by christmas.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Q&A with Bradley Skeete. Empty Re: Q&A with Bradley Skeete.

Post by Guest Fri 10 Feb 2012, 3:40 pm

Why was my post removed? mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 10 Feb 2012, 3:42 pm

emancipator wrote:Why was my post removed? mad

It was impertinent, disrespectful, and not amusing in the slightest.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Feb 2012, 3:43 pm

Union Cane wrote:
emancipator wrote:Why was my post removed? mad

It was impertinent, disrespectful, and not amusing in the slightest.

You coulda let others make up their own minds. I don't think I broke any house rules.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down