The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raw Results - SPOILERS

+7
Legend
liverbnz
Bobby Roode
Kramxel
theundisputedY2D2
crippledtart
Adam D
11 posters

Go down

Raw Results - SPOILERS Empty Raw Results - SPOILERS

Post by Adam D Tue 22 Mar - 11:45

Okay - its time for another RAW run down sponsored by Hobo and his Sky+ fast forwarding.

Michael Cole came out in a fat suit pretending to be JR - Cole is getting better each week.

The game came down to the ring. Blahdy blah blah blah.

Ted Dibiase interrupted and claimed he was going to beat HHH up right there. SHOCK TWIST. He didnt! HHH squashed him and did a pedigree on the announce table.

Cena promo via satellite. didnt watch it so cant say if it was any good.

Corre beat Koslov and Santino. Beat down at the end before Show and Kane made the save.didnt watch it so cant say if it was any good.

Womans match between Maryse and whoever the champ is. Cole kept on interupting from his Cole Mine - class! The champ tried to get to him but Cole played the cowardly bully.

Cole segment in the ring with Lawler family album. Went on a bit long but Cole is very good on the mic. Ended with Swagger putting Lawler in a ankle lock and Cole taking over.

Sheamus beat evan Bourne clean. Brian came out and asked for his rematch at Wrestlemania. Is it that easy to get on the card - lose the title in June but ask for your rematch at Wrestlemanina - genius! Anyway, Sheamus kicked him in the head and left.

HHH v Undertaker talkie section - didnt watch it so cant say if it was any good.

Miz came out and did a segment about a new Miz belt. Its the WWE logo upside down showing a "M" instead of a "W". Cena reappears via satellite but is shown to be in the arena backstage. Comes down and beats up Miz and Ari - miz escales as Ari is STFU's.

No Rock.

Might have been some other stuff but didnt watch it so cant say if it was any good.

Feedback?

Last edited by Hobo on Mon 28 Mar - 11:23; edited 1 time in total

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Raw Results - SPOILERS Empty Re: Raw Results - SPOILERS

Post by crippledtart Tue 22 Mar - 11:49

Hobo, that's the most detailed report I've ever read. I feel like I was there in the arena, fast forwarding through the boring bits.

Can we give 5 stars on this forum?

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 22 Mar - 11:53

My reviews are pretty special.

they have all been like this!

I thought everybody watched wrestling this way - just stopping the fast forward only to see if a diva fell out of her outfit.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Tue 22 Mar - 12:04

Top notch review Hobo thumbsup

The bit with Michael Cole and Eve (who he's picked on in the last few weeks) has me thinking, could Cole be the one to bring Awesome Kong in?

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kramxel Tue 22 Mar - 12:06

TBH quite pointless might as well have not posted.

Kramxel

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 22 Mar - 12:29

Kramxel wrote:TBH quite pointless might as well have not posted.

hostile

I covered what went down, which wasnt much.

bearing in mind there is only one more raw to build up to Wrestlemania, it was quite poor.

Also - the Rock said he would confront Cena in person before Wrestlemania. There is only one hsow left now - when could it be I wonder Rolling Eyes

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Roode Tue 22 Mar - 12:35

Welcome to the board Kramxel thumbsup

It was detailed enough to stop me watching it so thanks Hobo for saving me 2 hours of my life. king

Bobby Roode

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Tue 22 Mar - 12:50

This is the worst Wrestlemania build I can remember. Very little is making me want to buy the PPV.

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Mar - 18:06

Love the fast forward edition Hobo thumbsup
The penultimate Raw to Mania and it does sound poor.
But with the Raw guys invading Smackdown im sure it will pick up and improve over the next week

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Tue 22 Mar - 18:20

Also...

Dark Match: R-Truth beat Zack Ryder. The crowd popped for Truth, not necessarily because he's over, but because the crowd was amped up two weeks prior to WrestleMania. Plus, this was the first Raw TV in the new building. Truth won easily.

Post-Raw Dark Match: Triple H & John Cena beat Sheamus & C.M. Punk. It was originally billed as a six-man tag match. The match was the normal crowd-pleaser with Cena and Hunter hitting their finishers simultaneously to go over the heels. Hunter looked in fine form.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Tue 22 Mar - 22:08

yeah it seems like a slow Raw and nothing of real note. Still there are two SDs left and one Raw, I'm sure things will pick up and even if not I'm sure they'll pull something out of the bag at mania. Smile

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed 23 Mar - 9:20

Hobo wrote:

hostile

bearing in mind there is only one more raw to build up to Wrestlemania, it was quite poor.

Also - the Rock said he would confront Cena in person before Wrestlemania. There is only one hsow left now - when could it be I wonder Rolling Eyes

No you did not, you didn't give details at all on most matchs and promos instead saying "didn't watch". So yes I agree proper useless thing to post, also i think the WM build up this year is brilliant.

Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 23 Mar - 9:27

Cass wrote:
Hobo wrote:

hostile

No you did not, you didn't give details at all on most matchs and promos instead saying "didn't watch". So yes I agree proper useless thing to post, also i think the WM build up this year is brilliant.

Thank you for your contribution.

Its nice to see your first post is a friendly hello.

Thank you for your comments - I will take them on board for next weeks review.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed 23 Mar - 13:22

Im just saying mate if you are going to review something you need to sit there and acctully watch it. Although if you were to fast forward to odd womans match im sure no harm would be done there!

Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Kramxel Wed 23 Mar - 14:50

Hobo wrote:

hostile

Just because you find it irrelevant - doesn't mean others will. Being frank if you're going to provider a review//spoiler you should do so without personal bias as to what the target audience may or maynot find interesting. While others maynot agree I generally enjoy much of what is said and done, as I try to figure out how these little tiny pieces fit in VKM's master plan.

You asked for opinions, while blunt and to the point - I gave one! (well two now!)

Kramxel

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 23 Mar - 16:56

Thank you for your comments.

I was asking for feedback on the show not my review of it but maybe that wasnt clear. No hard feelings.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kramxel Wed 23 Mar - 17:07

Hobo wrote:Thank you for your comments.

I was asking for feedback on the show not my review of it but maybe that wasnt clear. No hard feelings.

sorry for the mis-interpretation. In that case - I have no opinion as the review wasn't sufficiently detailed :P

(keep up the good work)

Kramxel

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 23 Mar - 17:08

Kramxel wrote:
Hobo wrote:Thank you for your comments.

sorry for the mis-interpretation. In that case - I have no opinion as the review wasn't sufficiently detailed :P

(keep up the good work)

I will endeavour to keep up my good work for next weeks RAW Hug

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Wed 23 Mar - 17:29

i love coles cole mine. greatest thing on raw for ages

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Wed 23 Mar - 18:23

Obviously, John Cena was not speaking from his living room via satellite. It was very predictable that he would be there live, but I did like what he had to say during that interview. I liked how he admitted to focusing on The Rock too much and taking The Miz lightly. He put over Miz as a legit WWE Champion in a way that hadn't happened. The ending was a little cheesy with the guy in the Penguins jersey cleaning up the set to reveal that Cena was actually in the building, but it worked ok. I did like when Cena came out and took a final shot at Rock by saying that he is live, not on satellite. His promised confrontation with Rock next week is a nice hook for the show. It was good to see him get some retribution against Miz for what Miz has done to him each of the last four weeks. I find it amusing that Miz changed the WWE Title belt with the W turned upside down into an M. In general, I'm not in favor of personalized Title belts, and TNA has just recently done this with Jeff Hardy, but at least it is a heel doing it (as opposed to how this belt came from Cena's own spinning version). It plays into his character perfectly, so I am ok with it. The beating Cena gave Alex Riley was good. He showed great intensity. He still hasn't put enough emphasis on wanting to win the WWE Title, but he gave a better performance this week than he has in his raps in previous weeks.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 23 Mar - 19:45

I like what they did with the belt, its just a play on the anogram but I do long for the day of a proper WWE Title

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Wed 23 Mar - 20:07

the spinner is OK for cena but doesn't fit for anyone else really. I think a belt like the old eagle belt would be nice

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Thu 24 Mar - 17:23

Cena’s promo “via satellite” felt like a make-up promo. Like a five-minute apology from the writers for forgetting about The Miz in the Cena-Rock hype.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down