The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Escalation February 14th 2012 *Valentines Day Massacre edition*

+5
Paul Mac 6CW
Lee
Blade
AberdeenSteve
JJJohnson
9 posters

Go down

6CW Escalation February 14th 2012 *Valentines Day Massacre edition* Empty 6CW Escalation February 14th 2012 *Valentines Day Massacre edition*

Post by JJJohnson Sun 05 Feb 2012, 11:19 am

Match 1
Jacob Steel vs Visage

Match 2
Colbert Pickwhiste/Dan Morris/Byron Williams vs Bart Winterforth-Featherstone/Dopant Zero

Match 3
Johnny Lawless vs Cerberus

Match 4
Interfed Cup
Yarmouth Blade vs The Shadow

Match 5
GazzyD vs Mr Kenty w/Michael Sweetwater

Main event
Lex Hart vs Perfect Jack

*Lex Hart/Genesis Title Celebration

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation February 14th 2012 *Valentines Day Massacre edition* Empty Re: 6CW Escalation February 14th 2012 *Valentines Day Massacre edition*

Post by Guest Sun 05 Feb 2012, 12:01 pm

The scene opens with gazzyD exiting MSG after Redemption. The waiting fans cheer loudly as gazzy enters the parking lot and he stops to sign autographs for his fans

????: gazzy, can we have a word?

gazzy turns to face backstage reporter Timothy Allen

g: Of course, go for it

TA: Well I think the one question on everybodies lips right now is why? You more than anybody know what Genesis are Capable of, they've nearly ended your career twice now, so why come back?

g: You've really just answered you're own question haven't you. It's the fact that Genesis have put me out of commission twice that I've come back. You see that really ain't cool with me and when Mr Liederman phoned me with an offer to join the ranks against Genesis then I jumped at the oppurtunity

TA: No disrespect that didn't exactly turn out to be a return to remember did it? And if anything people will probably remember tonight for when Genesis got stronger, they certainly have shocked the world

g: Listen, nobody is saying Genesis aren't a talented group of individuals, but I've seen Star Wars more than enough times to know what is happening here. You've got Alex Walker at the top of the tree, a real life Senator Palpatine. He'll offer the world and more to anybody who'll follow him. I know this because I was one of those suckas who believed the grass was greener on the other side.......it isn't. Tonight we've seen the the rise of his new apprentice, his modern day Darth Vader in Lex Hart

the crowd in the background boo and a chant of Lex Hart Sucks break out

g: but Lex, like me will come to learn the error of ways when Walker sets his sights on the next 'star' he wants to shower with false promises. Vader realized his mistake.....one by one the members of Genesis will too.

TA: But still, Star Wars analogies aside surely you can't help but think that you're returning to fight one man's losing battle?

g: I wouldn't let tonight fool you. This was one fight in the whole war, there'll be others next week, the week after and the week after that. It's upto myself and the rest of the 'Rebel Alliance' to make sure we don't let these Jackasses get away with what they've done

TA: Well speaking of next week it's been announced that gazzyD will be in action

g: go on....who against?

TA: Mr Kenty, and he'll have Michael Sweetwater in his corner

gazzy smiles to himself

g: You know what, that's fine by me. Genesis will rightly be on cloud nine after tonight, I guess it's upto me to throw a spanner the works. I may not have been here since the beginning but I damn well feel that I've contributed a lot to making this fed what it is, and I sure as hell ain't gonna allow those monkey ass (bleep) to turn this into their own personal slaughterhouse

gazzy looks straight into the camera

g: Kenty....you may have finished tonight with her arm raised in victory but I wouldn't get too used to that if I were you. You can bring as many members of Genesis as you like to ringside next week because it isn't going to change a thing. The History Maker is back to help take Genesis down and you're the first stepping stone en route to Alex Walker...you don't believe me? Just watch because seeing.......

crowd: ......IS BELIEVING!!!

gazzy turns away from camera before continuing to sign autographs as the picture fades to black

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation February 14th 2012 *Valentines Day Massacre edition* Empty Re: 6CW Escalation February 14th 2012 *Valentines Day Massacre edition*

Post by AberdeenSteve Sun 05 Feb 2012, 3:31 pm

The crowd are clamouring for the seats in anticipation for the Valentines Day edition of Escalation. The buzz from the crowd is quickly drowned out as an unfamiliar song begins to blast out of the speakers and all wait for somebody to walk out onto the stage. There is no movement for several moments before Jackson Black walks out onto the stage. The air is instantly filled with boos when he reveals himself and he doesn’t look happy. He is in casual clothes, not a single reference to Genesis to be seen as he stomps down the ramp towards the ring. He screams abuse at a ring side attendant for a microphone before he climbs inside the ring. He walks the length of the ring a few times before lifting the microphone to his mouth but he is drowned out by a tirade of boos and abuse from the crowd. The anger builds up again inside of him as he begins to shout.

“Do you really think your boos affect me!? Do you really think that you sitting on your asses throwing abuse at me is going to make me any more angry or peed off than I already am!? Hell no, nothing and I mean nothing could put me in a worse mood than I am already in. I haven’t slept a wink since Redemption, all these thoughts going over and over in my head but with every time I think about that moment, it makes me ten times more angry than I was. There is one person, and one person only to blame for all this and that is Alex Walker. You are nothing but a low life, cheating, scheming son of a b!tch!!

How many months did I do what was best for Genesis? How many times did I make Genesis look like a dominant force when the rest were slacking and only undoing our hard work? 10 whole months and numerous times I dug you out of a hole and this is how you repay me? You have me slog it out with two of the best men I have ever faced into the ring, doing what was best for the boys and you have Lex Hart take all the god dam glory? You have some washed, has been swan in and brutally destroy Keith Leone and take the gold? I honestly hope that it was all worth it Alex, I really do because now you have somebody else calling for your head on a plate and that is me. That is right, Jackson Black and Genesis are done with. I had the wool pulled over my eyes for too long, and I my drive for personal achievements and glory blinded me further to all the bull sh!t that was going on. However much it pains me to say this, but I was wrong and there was somebody that was right the whole time. Keith Leone, I should have god dam listened to you. You were savvy enough to see through Walker’s façade and I hate the fact that I should have just took your advice and left Genesis when I had the chance.

But back to Walker, and his new play thing. How long do you think it will take before Kenty, Mikey and Udo realise you were using them as pawns in your game too? Or are you going to feed them more of your poisonous lies and promise them success and glory like you did me? Will you cut them a drift when they become too powerful, and too much of a threat to your little fairytale? Well, I hope for the sake of them that they see through your lies and throw you too the dogs alongside Lex Hart. You seriously need to be watching your back Walker, just because you have the World Title in your grasp doesn’t mean you are invincible like you believe to be. I am 100% coming for you, I may not be on the side of this group of rebels’ hell bent on destroying you but I know enough about you and your group of sheep to destroy single handed. You can throw all you want at me but I will not go down without a fight, even if it means using the very last drop of energy, losing my last drop of blood, I will destroy you Walker and everything you stand for. You really have made the worst enemy in me, I know how you work and how you scheme. I’ll be one step ahead of anyone else you have ever made an enemy with. I am hungrier, and more determined than anybody you have ever faced Walker. You have given me the slap I needed to wake me up to the truth. There are so many questions you’ll need to answer, so many people knocking down your door looking for them and promise you that I will be at the very front of that queue. It may take days, it may take months but one day Walker, I will have the last laugh. I will be the only left to cement his legacy in 6CW whilst you wallow in your sorrows when your perfect family finally comes to an end.”

Jackson looks out into the crowd, a small look of confusion on his face as a small pop erupts from a section of the crowd before he throws down the microphone and his music hits. He walks up the ramp, the anger still visible in his eyes but a small smile appears across his face as he exits through the curtain.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun 05 Feb 2012, 6:51 pm

Ken Renalds is in the middle of the ring wearing a dark grey suit and red tie and is holding a microphone .

KR: Good evening lady's and Gentleman please welcome my guest at this time, the man who faced three other men at Redemption for the free weight title

Yarmouth Bladeeeeeeeeeeeee.

The crowd begin to boo as Fear rages out of the arena speakers and then red and white pyrotechnics blast of at the top of the stage and the boo's get louder as Yarmouth blade comes out from round the curtain and Dad is walking behind him clapping his hands together.

The crowd continue to hurl abuse at Blade and his Dad as they both swagger down the ramp ignoring the fans as they go, The both walk up the steel steps and climb into the ring and then Blade holds his arms in the air as the crowd start the you suck chant.

HL: Yarmouth Blade ever so close to winning the Free weight title at Redemption but was foiled by none other than Mike Hill.

JT: Yeah, What a night it was Blade did all the hard work and then Hill capitalised and drove the knee's in the back of Blade and got the victory.

KR: Now Yarmouth Blade how do you feel after being so close to gaining the Free weight championship from Rapture at Redemption?

Yarmouth Blade grabs the microphone from the hands of Renalds and then grabs Renalds and throws him over the top rope and Renalds hits his head hard out side of the ring hard on the floor.

JT: Oh come on, That was uncalled for, Why did Blade have to do that?

HL: I guess Blade didn't want to give his interview to that snickering little idiot.

YB: Now that idiot is out of the way I shall to you so called fans how I feel about Redemption.

It's a bloody out rage that's what it is, Mike Hill you shouldn't have been in that any way, I mean what the hell have you done in the last month or so?

Sod all that's what, And then after I did all the hard work you go and back stab me in the back and grab the win, That match was mine, I had it won, You know it, My Dad knows it and that bloody Rapture know's it.

But beleave me when I say this Hill, I will get that title and you will pay for what you did, I did tell you not to get in my way and you had a little taste of what is coming next for you.

The crowd start the arse hole chant as Dad is seen clapping his hands together and laughing at the same time.

YB: All so Hill you put your hands on my Dad which means you put your hands on me and that is another thing that you are gonna wish you never did lay your filthy hands on him.

The crowd start to boo heavily towards Blade and his Dad.

HL: Strong word from Blade there.

JT: Well Daddy dearest should not have been there in the first place and he got what he deserved.

YB: Now that is over with we have the Interfed cup to contend with and my opponent for that match is the Shadow.

Some of the crowd cheer and some of the crowd boo.

YB: Shadow you are just in the wrong place at the wrong time, Unlucky for you is that I am well lets just say not in a very good mood, You my friend are just gonna be in a world of hurt as I Yarmouth Blade the best technical wrestler in this business today is gonna hurt you so bad that you will know what it's like to eat your food out of a straw.

You will lose and lose badly my friend, I will take out all my anger on you and you will have to get some one to dial 999 for you as your hands and fingers will not be able to move as your arms will be broken as so will your neck and legs.

Then I am coming after my TV title and all so my Free weight title and then I will be know as the first ever double champion in 6CW just like Rapture was in 6WF.

So Shadow be prepared to have the most worst beating of your entire life and beleave me Shadow it will hurt and hurt a lot.

JT: Blade can't do that and threaten some one's career, Surly not.

HL: You should know Blade by now, He does what he wants when he wants.

YB: Now if you will excuse me and my Dad have to go and get ready for my match, so every one wish me luck.

The crowd boo loudly as Blade and Dad start to leave the ring as Fear rages into the arena.

JT: All strong words from Blade but will he be able to back them up here later on tonight?

HL: Of course he will, The Shadow will wish that he never got in the ring with Blade, We will be right back after this short break.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Mon 06 Feb 2012, 4:02 pm

HL: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen and what a show we have for you tonight, we have already heard from Jackson Black after what happened at Redemption and....

As Henry is talking boos start to echo around the arena as a familiar sight catches the fans eyes. Dry ice starts to fill the entrance way as the countdown to 'Sonne' begins.

The dry ice bellows down the ramp and surround the ring as the guitars explode sending the fans into a chorus of hate aimed at the giant Udo Berg who steps out onto the stage with a face like thunder.

He starts slowly hobbling down towards the ring when suddenly he stops and roars with laughter and begins smashing his feet on the ground to show he has no problems with his knees.

He reaches the ring as a mic is offered to him which he grabs and climbs onto the apron and over the top rope.

Udo: Ladies, Gentlemen unt moronic children. My name iss Udo Berg

Crowd: BOOOOOO!!!

Udo: At the redemption pay per viewing I vass "defeated" by Mr Jack

Crowd: PER-FECT! PER-FECT! PER-FECT!

Udo snarls at the fans before smiling.

Udo: deafeated? yes but beaten? neine! You see Mr Jack. took to cowards way out, unt wrapped his legs around von off meine unt made me tap out, Unt why did Mr Jack do diss? BECAUSE!! he knew he could nott match meine strength, unt I showed that with wave after wave of dominating power! But alas I don't have a match this veek I vill be velcoming meine new comrade Mr Hart

CROWD: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Udo: Mr Black, I vass vatching you earlier unt you raised some....intervesting points, but you fail to see the biggest picture, You ask when vill the rest of us see Mr Valker iss using us? Vot makes you think any man could control Udo Berg? I vass intelligent enough to know Mr Valker is a powerful man when it comes to money unt influence.....but he he could not match meine power physically, I know diss, more importantly Mr Valker knows diss.

Udo takes a second to lap up some of the boos coming from the crowd

Udo: You see Mr Black if I felt.......... for one second (Udo raises his finger in the air) that Mr Valker vass planning to turn on me, I vould show him why it vould be a very BIG mistake.

But as I say dat vould not happen ass I am the most powerful man in 6CW! Unt I vill show you all soon enough! For now I have things to do, I cannot talk to you puny vealkings all day so I say Auf Wiedersehen for now....

Crowd: BOOOO YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

Udo drops the microphone and steps over the top rope as 'Sonne' hits and the crowd hurl their insults and boos towards him he laughs and makes his way up to the curtain.

HL: Well ladies and gentlemen Udo Berg certainly seems confident for a man who was beaten at Betrayal

JT: It certainly seems like he is up for the fight, we will return after these messages folks.

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue 07 Feb 2012, 1:25 pm

A hush falls over the crowd in the 6CW arena as the lights are lowered, a few flashes from mobile phones and digital cameras illuminate the darkness for a few seconds and the silence is broken intermittently by excited screams.

The video screen starts to flicker

SAINT

SINNER

HERO

VILLAIN

REDEMPTION

A NEW BEGINNING………………

GENESIS

A single spotlight focuses on the top of the ramp, a figure stands alone, arms outstretched wide

(The crowd start to wolf-whistle and boo in expectation of the arrival of their fallen idol)

JT” 6CW and its fans was shaken to its very core this past Saturday at Redemption”

HE” Indeed Jeff indeed. The biggest ego in 6CW history returned home.

JT” He never went away Henry. He had us all fooled into thinking he’d changed but a leopard never changes his spots.

HE” I knew he couldn’t be trusted. There was always something that wasn’t right about him. He was too nice, nobody is that good!!!”

JT” What ever Henry, you keep telling yourself that but I will tell you this he had me convinced.

The sound of a heart beat starts to reverberate around the arena, speeding up and finally exploding in an array of pyrotechnics and fireworks.

Be Myself by Linking Park blasts out from the speakers as the arena is fully lit the lone figure spins round to reveal himself

Lex Hart , a steely glare across his face starts to walk towards the ring. Lex is dressed in new ring attire, he is all in black only his shorts showing any colour with a single pink heart on the left side

Lex is wearing the 6CW World Championship over his shoulder as he strides towards the ring ignoring the cat calls and shouts from the crowd, he steps through the ropes, purposefully climbing every turnbuckle and stretching out his arms to salute the fans that cheered him so resolutely only a few days earlier. Lex is visibly growing from the crowds’ reaction as the booing increases a smile appears on his face.

Lex is handed a microphone as he steps down from the fourth turnbuckle, the lights now back on, the crowd baying for blood.

Lex is relishing in the moment

LH” Well , well , well, isn’t this a turn up for the books
Who saw this coming huh ?????

Come on be honest I fooled you didn’t I
I had you convinced
You all loved me
You couldn’t get enough of me
Tell a few jokes, hang around back with the resident drunk getting into a few scrapes and you couldn’t get enough
You lapped it up, but who’s laughing now?

(Lex has a beaming smile)

Each and every one of you idiots went to bed crying into your cocoa on Saturday night
Why Lex why????

Lex is laughing

It was such fun reeling you in, seeing the looks on all your moronic faces.
(Lex feigns excitement)

Yay go Lex
We love you Emerald Harts!!!!

(Lex’s face twists)

Idiots, you wanted so to believe
Are your lives that empty that you need me to fill it with joy???

But that wasn’t all. I needed to take it a step further, I needed you to love me, to look up to me to think wow that Lex, he’s one hell of a guy.
I wish I could be more like Lex
I wish everybody could be more like Lex

Ha Ha this one was my favourite
This is when I knew I really had you

(Lex looks up at the screen)

HE:This is seriously dangerous...I don't know where this is gonna end...

Orthrus seizes Lex around the throat and the crowd scream as he motions for a chokeslam,only for Lex to rake his eyes.Hart rallies with furious right hands and then manages to swing a massive roundhouse kick over the top of the ladder,catching Orthrus in the temple....

JT:INCOMING!

Crowd:Holy (beep) x10

HE:No way...

The kick completely disorientates Orthrus and he falls backwards off the ladder,landing on the barbed wire board on the canvass.The monster howls in pain and quickly rolls under the bottom rope to the outside of the ring...Lex tries to shake away the cobwebs...and then drops down the ladder...

JT:Lex Hart has just taken out Orthrus...he got rid of Cerberus...but any pinfall or submission must take place inside the ring...

HE:Lex is facing the biggest dilemma of his career...

Lex staggers,wiping blood from the side his neck.He looks at the lifeless form of his best friend Dicey Reilly...

JT:Lex only has one option here....Dicey needs help...

EMT's are already out on the stage and wheeling a stretcher down towards the ring as Lex looks around the arena with a strange look on his face.He kneels down to check on Dicey as the referee urges him to make the cover....

HE:It's the right thing to do Lex...what the hell?

Lex stares at Dicey with a look of concern and then shakes his head before dropping onto his back.He grabs Dicey's hand and places it across his chest..

JT:What the hell is Lex doing...

HE:I think this is called sacrifice Jeff...

The referee looks utterly bewildered as Lex urges him to make the count.The official shrugs his shoulders and then kneels down..............................1.........................................2..........................3!

ding ding ding

JT:Astonishing....

Mike Bird:Ladies and Gentlemen.........here is your winner................and STILL 6CW Extreme Champion...........Diiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccceeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Reeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

"Born to fight" blasts out of the speakers as Lex sits up and checks on Dicey again.The medics are in the ring and they take over from Lex as he looks extremely worried for the health of his friend.The medics help Dicey onto a stretcher...

HE:Folks we have seen some amazing things here in this matchup....including some serious personal sacrifice from both Dicey Reilly and Lex Hart....but it is always horrible to end on such a sour note,it seems Dicey Reilly has been hurt here...

JT:Those flames really caused some damage,how could they not....but luckily Dicey seems to be awake now....perhaps he got off lightly here......but what on earth was Orthrus thinking using a weapon like that?

HE:Monster's rules Jeff....you know how these things work...

JT:Unfortunately I do...

Dicey is helped onto the stretcher but his eyes are open and he waves at the cheering fans.Lex hobbles over to his friend and places the Extreme Title on his midsection before making sure he is ok...

JT:What a show of class by Lex Hart...he knows he could have ended tonight as the Extreme Champion,but instead he chose friendship...he saw that Dicey Reilly had taken a proverbial bullet for him and he repaid the compliment....you cannot buy that kind of thing...

HE:May boil down to stupidity on some people's books but I applaud him....class act from Lex Hart...

The screen fades to black and Lex is nearly crying with laughter he is pretending to fish using the microphone

LH” Got ya hook line and sinker there didn’t I
He chose friendship??????? Friendship????
Ha don’t make me laugh
I chose this (Lex pats the 6CW belt)

Everything , all the nights out, the drinking, partying, making myself look like a clown, degrading myself , lowering myself to be associated with ( Lex spits) Dicey Reilly,(Lex looks horrified)
Eurgh I can still smell him. The fowl disgusting bore of a man that I had to spend months with, It was nearly all too much, Brothers Dim I have to applaud you, for once in your pitiful existences you did something right when you threw him down that stair well. Jeesh if you hadn’t done it I was ready to make some more things explode just to get rid of the guy.

(The crowd start to boo and a Dicey chant starts up)

Lex laughs again

LH” You can cheer for him as much as you like but I have a feeling, well more than a feeling that we won’t be seeing him for a while. I paid the hospital a little visit to check up on him, as a concerned friend obviously and unfortunately he took an unexpected turn for the worse. The doctors said something about reduced amounts of oxygen for a prolonged period causing unexpected brain damage

Apparently the bones will heal but learning to walk and talk may take a little bit longer

Such a shame

(Lex has an evil smirk on his face as he wipes away a fake tear)

The crowd start a You suck chant

Lex pretends to have been struck by an arrow

LH” No right where it hurts, you got me.

You mean I no longer have your support, your admiration. How will I ever go on? What will I do to survive? How can I get through these dark days without you behind me.

The 6CW universe
The life and soul of this company

(Lex get’s angry)

I am the life and soul of this company
I am 6CW!!!!!!!!!!!

I have tirelessly worked my ass off for this business
Putting on great performances night after night
And what thanks do I get??????????

I was chased out of this company when I was at my lowest
When I needed help, when I needed support I was ridiculed, I was lambasted by you all
You couldn’t wait to see the back of me
You all laughed as I lost to nobodies, slowly falling deeper into depression, stuck into a rut, an abyss, no where to go

How you all rubbed your hands with glee at my demise
The great Lex Hart at rock bottom

(Lex get’s angry)

You did this
You made this happen
This is all your fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Lex takes a moment to compose himself)

So I went away, to clear my head, ‘anger problems’ I think was the reasoning given
But the truth was I had never been cleared in mind than I was then
I knew that changes had to be made
I knew exactly what was needed, who I needed to talk to to get the plans in place

(Lex smiles)
And Alex Walker was all too willing to help
He could see the bigger picture
The work that needed to be done
So he set about putting things in place
Whilst I lied low
I played the long game
I knew that in the end it would be worth it

(Lex wags his finger at the crowd)

I told you I would do what ever it takes, I told you but you didn’t want to see the truth
I told you I would do anything to get what I wanted
To realise my destiny
To have my Redemption

(Lex lifts the 6CW belt above his head as the boos ring around the arena)

You can boo all you like but this is a picture that you better get used to seeing for a long time to come

6CW is entering a new dawn
A new beginning

(Lex closes his eyes and smiles)

Genesis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Lex smiles and climbs the turnbuckle as Be Myself blasts through the speakers, he continues to bad mouth the crowd as he raises the 6CW belt to the sky the booing almost drowning out the music as Lex stands enjoying every moment of the crowds hatred)

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sat 11 Feb 2012, 8:03 pm

*A doctor stands by a sink in a medical room, he's looking at his clipboard and shaking his head, occasionally tutting. The doctor turns around and Zach Corchia is laid on a hospital bed, his leg wrapped in bandages, paper stitches on his head, his chest and back also has a bandage wrapped tight all around it. He winces in pain every time he moves.*

ZC: How am I doc?

Dr: It's hard to tell right now Zach, but I have to be honest, it doesn't look good.

*Zach just shakes his head in disbelief.*

ZC: Just tell me how it is Doc, I can take a bit of bad news.

Dr: I really can't tell you Mr. Corchia, it could be a sprain, or it could be something a lot more serious. The area affected is just one of those ones where it's hard to really make an accurate diagnosis.

ZC: Can I wrestle?

*The doctor takes his time as he walks back to the sink, and places the clipboard down and turns around.*

Dr: I really can't stress strongly enough that you shouldn't wrestle. You shouldn't even be walking never mind fighting.

ZC: Do you watch 6CW?

Dr: Well yeah...

ZC: Well then you should know how badly I need medical clearance Doc. I can't just let Visage get away with it.

Dr: I know you won't like it Zach, but I think it's time to throw in the towel. You gave Visage everything you had at Redemption, and he just doesn't stay down, he's not natural. You're lucky I'm talking to you right now, he could have left you in a coma, or worse...the guy is clearly sick in the head. You're not going to get anywhere with him.

ZC: Doc, I don't give up. I don't quit. I'm not about to quit now, Visage is worse than ever, he's took Christy, and he nearly ran me over. I can't let that...'thing' run wild on 6CW. I made a promise I'd save Christy, and I will fulfil that promise, I won't let her down. Visage may think he has the upper hand, but I can use that to my advantage, he thinks he has my number, but I suit being the underdog, I relish beating the odds!

*In his passion, Zach stands up, but quickly realises it was a bad idea and he cries out in pain and lies back down on the hospital bed holding his side.*

Dr: See...you're in no shape to fight anybody. I know you feel strongly about this, but it's so much easier to say that than to actually go for it. This isn't about beating the odds, it's about staying in one piece, that should be your main goal right now. Just let the authorities deal with it, or some other wrestler. You need to take this more seriously.

ZC: NO! You need to take me more seriously. I'm not going to sit on my arse for weeks as Visage does whatever he wants with Christy, I'm not going to let him start torturing somebody else in the company. Doc, no matter what I won't give up, so you can support me, or you can write me off. But whatever you say, I'm going to walk out of this room, I'm going to fight through the pain, and I'm going to make Visage pay.

Dr: I'm sorry Zach, I'd be going against everything I stand for if I gave you my backing. Physically, you're just not capable right now.

ZC: Thanks for the support Doc.

*Zach grabs his jacket, and slides off of the bed. He walks away from the doctor who is clearly concerned. Zach Corchia is trying hard not to limp as he walks towards the door, he opens it up, looks back at the doctor and shakes his head, before stepping through and slamming it shut.*

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat 11 Feb 2012, 8:48 pm

"The Next Big Thing" blares out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly...

Mike Bird:Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome to the ring the NEW 6WF FREEWEIGHT CHAMPION...MIKE HILLLLLLLLL!

Hill swaggers out onto the ramp and the cheers increase further, the freeweight title wrapped tightly around his waist. He proceeds down to the ring, slapping the fans hands before springboarding over the top rope into the ring.

Mike Hill:Mike Bird, Mike Bird can you say that again please....

MB:THE NEW 6WF FREEWEIGHT CHAMPION...MIKE HILLLL!

Mike Hill:How great does that sound?

*Crowd cheer

Mike Hill:I've finally got some gold around my waist, and it feels great. Let me first start by saying that the title win at Redemption, that was for you guys. You stuck with me throughout this interfed cup, even when I was in a slump and it looked like my results were really going to affect the outcome of this cup.

My team-mates were telling me that I wasn't good enough anymore, the critics were saying I wasn't good enough anymore and I questioned whether I was good enough anymore...well I think the fact this belt is wrapped firmly around my waist answers that question! This is the 2nd time I've held this title, and for me it is great to get some redemption for 6CW!

When Rapture won the Television Title, that meant one of our title belts was being paraded around on a 6WF Show. Did Yarmouth Blade do anything about it? No he didn't. He got Rapture back onto his own patch at the next Pay Per View, yet still couldn't beat him. No, it took me to salvage some of 6CW's reputation by taking a 6WF Title.

I'm not going to disrespect this title, it is one that I have won before and a belt that represents everything I am fighting for. This title is for the under-dogs, the guys who don't get a fair crack of the whip because of their size, for me this is the ultimate wrestling title, only the best wrestlers win this belt. And what does it say about me when I have won it twice?

*Crowd cheer

And if this belt says everything about, all you need to know about Yarmouth Blade and his father was summed up in the aftermath of my victory. Was Yarmouth happy for his fellow 6CW'er, his team-mate who has got the rest of the team a pyschological advantage in the Interfed Cup? No. He was was jealous, spiteful and most of all disrespectful.

No sooner had I got backstage was I being blindsided by this idiot. Yarmouth-You are a disgrace to this company and to these fans. I would say you were a disgrace to your family but it is pretty clear where you got your personality from, eh Daddy Blade. And I think you can probably blame that little facial malfunction you have on your Dad as well, he did hit the ugly tree didn't he?

Yarmouth, if you think you've laid down a marker you are sorely mistaken. Normally it is the champion who has a target over his head, but not this time. You have a target over your head, and I am zoned in. You're going to have to deal with the Next Big Thing Blade and in the end, when push comes to shove, it will prove...I AM THAT GOD DAMN GOOD!

"The Next Big Thing" blasts through the speakers and the crowd cheer Hill loudly as he climbs the turnbuckle to salute the fans.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat 11 Feb 2012, 9:48 pm

The cheers soon turn in to boo's when the lights go out in the arena and then a red spot light pans the arena crowd and then Fear rages out of the arena speakers and red and white pyrotechnics blast of at the top of the stage.

The boo's get louder when Yarmouth Blade and Dad walk out on to the the stage, They give each other a high five and they both swagger down the ramp ignoring the crowd shoving insults down there throats.

Blade picks a microphone that was left on the steel steps for him and then Blade and Dad enter the ring on through the ropes and Blade stands in front of Mike Hill with Dad standing just behind Blade.

Mike Hill and Blade stare into each other eyes with anger raging from Blade with a smile coming from Mike Hill who then undoes the Free weight title from his waist and then holds it high in the air as the crowd cheer for Mike and Blade looks up at the title and then looks back at Mike Hill.

Yarmouth Blade: Well, I suppose congratulation's are in order Mike, Well done on the title win, But may I say this one thing, The only reason you are holding that belt is because of me, I was the one that did all the hard work and you just stabbed me in the back and robbed that belt of me, You know it, These idiot fans know and I sure as hell know it.

The crowd start the you suck chant towards Blade as Dad claps and laughs at the same time.

YB: You want to make a target out of me, Go ahead Hill, I have faced you before and won before so don't think for one second that Blade is scared of you, You say your that damn good, Well prove it, You stole that title from me just like that no good Rapture stole the TV championship from so hear's what i propose to you champ.

Blade pauses for a moment.

Yarmouth Blade: Why don't you give me the first title shot, You no I can beat you so why don't you give me that chance, You owe me that much, After all I did hand you that title on a silver plater.

The crowd start the arse hole chant towards Blade who rubs his fingers through his hair and laughs at the crowd.

Yarmouth Blade: I will tell you this much Mike Hill if you don't give me a title shot then you will become the target not me pal, I will come out every week and course you so much pain you will have no choice but to give me that title shot, So come on Hill what's your answer.

Blade and Hill continue to stare into each eyes as Blade waits to hear the answer from Hill.

Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sun 12 Feb 2012, 7:18 pm

*The scene opens up with a pair of black and green vans, resting on a nearby desk. The camera then continues to show a broader view of the locker room and slowly reveals the figure who is the locker room. With a pair of black jeans and a Genesis shirt coming into view, Mr Kenty reclines in his chair, earphones in and scanning his Ipad with a smirk across his face. A knock can then be heard*

Mr Kenty: Yeah, yeah come in.

*The door gingerly opens and a stage hand appears, dressed in a 6CW shirt and a pair of dusty old jeans. He is holding a bag, containing what appears to be envelopes*

??: Kenty..This has come for you.

Mr Kenty: Brilliant, just place it on my desk. Cheers

*The stage hand sheepishly places the bag on the desk, then looks at Kenty with a reflective stare.

Mr Kenty: What? hello? Hey you home? scoot boyo.

*Coming back to reality, the stage hands nods courteously at Kenty which is blanked. Placing the Ipad on the nearby table, Kenty looks at the bag, mystified by its contents. The bag is then picked up and turned upside down and out of the bag, flooding the desk are envelopes addressed to Kenty. Mystified, Kenty picks one of the letters and glances at the envelope on both sides, before opening it. Inside is a letter, which Kenty reads.

Mr Kenty: Kenty, you are so amazing. I dream about you all the time and think about you non stop. I love you, happy valentines day. From your favourite fan.

PS..

*Taking a huge gulp of a nearby bottle of water, Kenty's eyes begin to grow big, looking slightly flustered as he continues to read the love letter, with his cheeks going slightly red. As Kenty stares at the note still looking a little flushed, a bang at the door is heard, before a figure strides in. Hastily, Kenty throws the letter on the desk and looks up at the figure standing in the doorway*

Mr Kenty: Did your mother ever teach you manners? Oh wait judging by that moronic face, clearly not. Anyway what can I do you the pleasure of.. Tea, juice, water a coke even? or just a civilised chat?

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sun 12 Feb 2012, 7:18 pm

*Copied from the 6cw site. Gazzy's promo, hope you don't mind pal!*

gazzy strides in and stares from Mr Kenty to the pile of envelopes, he begins to smirk

g: Well, what do we got here?

He picks up the letter that Kenty was reading and begins to laugh

g: Has your right hand been sending you love letters again Kenty? Wait I'm not interupting any 'special romantic time' between the two of you am I?

He throws the letter and picks up another one

g: Roses are red, violets are blue, blah blah blah...Christ these people are delusional

Kenty goes to speak but Gazzy instantly cuts him off

g: In fact Kenty that's why I'm here. I'm ashamed to admit it but sister is a fan and she wanted me to give you this

He goes to hand te envelope to Kenty but pulls it back quickly as Kenty goes to grab it

g: Please...allow me *clears throat* To Mr Kenty. Roses are red, violets are blue, this poem sucks, you suck too

Kenty begins to speak over gazzy

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sun 12 Feb 2012, 7:19 pm

*Slowly, Kenty pulls out a stick of chewing gum and places a piece in his mouth before rotating his neck behind him looking at the floor. Kenty then jolts up right and stares in to the eyes of Gazzy who returns a equally icy stare. The silence is then broken by Gazzy, who mocking swings an arm around Kenty*

Gazzy: What's the matter big guy? have I managed rile one of Genesis's elite, the man who is the best thing since sliced bread, Mr Kenty?

*Gazzy begins to laugh as Kenty rubs his chin in contemplation as he chews his gum looking at the matted floor in thought. Suddenly a smirk creeps across his face*

Mr Kenty: Gazzy, Gazzy, Gazzy..

*Slowly removing Gazzy's arm, Kenty then directly stares at Gazzy before addressing him*

Mr Kenty: Around 8 months ago in the Summertime, I made my debut here in 6CW. I then joined the greatest faction ever to be uttered by the voices in these lockerooms and corridors, Genesis. Now how long did it take me to actually get into Genesis..Gazzy? 3 months. Now why did it take me so long to get into Genesis Gazzy? It took me that long because of you. You took 3 months off my career for your own selfish and irrational behaviour and for what? your own ego, you got to big for your boots and you blew it. You threw it all away and I ask you for what? FOR WHAT GAZZY!

*The pair continue to stare each other down as the tension in the room is at boiling point*

Mr Kenty: Oh yeah, Alex has told me plenty about you sir. You wan't to know why you cost me three months of my career Gazzy? I was already on the fast track to Genesis. Alex approached me after my debut and offered me a place with Genesis, now I gladly accepted but as it goes, some people don't like lets say Don't like sharing and one of those people would be you. Alex then came back to me apologizing that a position wasn't viable at this time in present, now that hurt Gazzy, that hurt. But now comes the interesting part.. when I was drafted into Genesis to fill the void you left, Alex told me plenty about you as I said. You were quoted as "Egotistical" "bossy" "demanding" "needy" and even a "loner" hell even Michael and Jackson popped up with a few nuggets but I think if I said the things they said about you..well sir I assume you'd hit the wall but I reckon deep down..you'd know. And you know exactly what you are. A small little man and what your becoming, a afterthought. Tell me Gazzy, you were the world heavyweight champion, a star, the best Genesis could offer! and you threw it away and for what. Your ego. You felt you were better than all of us, Genesis and even the great man that is Alex Walker. And look where it has left you. Your up the creek without a paddle! no purpose, no motivation and no goals. If only you could rewind time and be humble and honest with yourself and show the integrity you claim to have then maybe you wouldn't be in the position you are now. Just look at me Gazzy..I have had a meteoric rise to the top with Genesis and look at you.. mediocre.

*Kenty begins to evilly chuckle as Gazzy smirks looking to respond*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sun 12 Feb 2012, 7:19 pm

Copied from the 6cw site. Gazzy's promo, hope you don't mind pal!*

gazzy mockingly wipes away a tear and begins to clap

g: bravo....what a story, I really felt the emotion, the heartache of going three months before being officially entered into Genesis

Kenty pretends to laugh to humour gazzy

g: But in all honesty kid, you got some stones. You sure talk a big game but its one thing to say what you can do and it's a whole other thing to DO what you say you can do.

gazzy carries on talking as Kenty goes to speak

g: You see me. You can say whatever you want about me, it won't change anyhting that I have achieved here in 6CW, I am a multpile time tag team champion and one of the youngest superstars to capture the 6CW heavyweight champion. There's still more to come, still plenty of history to make.

MrK: The only guys making history around here are Genesis

gazzy pretends to snore

g: Boring...Do you guys even listen to yourselves when you talk? You all talk about Alex Walker like he's this hero, like he's the leader of the free world. I'm gonna let you in on a little secret

gazzy beckons for Kenty to come closer and leans forward

g: Alex Walker is a Jackass. You really think I give a toss what Walker said about me? I'm egotistical, bossy, needy?!?! You've really just described your own boss there, the problem is none of you idiots can see it. I did. I worked damn hard to get to the top of this company. Last year at Night of Glory I came through one of the greatest main events of all time to etch my name in the history books and what happened a month later? Your egotistical, bossy, needy leader came sniffing. He knew I was the best this company had to offer, and unfortunately I fell victim to the same BS that all you have. But I snapped out of it. He was more concerned about my heavyweight title than me, so much so that I couldn't go one match without somebody 'having my back'.....it's pathetic. It still is even to this day, yet you can't see it.

Mr Kenty starts to show signs of losing his cool

g: Unfortunately for you lot, as long as you're all bowing to Walkers every request nobody will take you seriously around here. You can go round doing his dirty work, beating on everyone of his enemies like a pack of wild dogs, but until you can be just as dominant indivisually noone will take you seriously. You may call yourselves the most dominant stable in wrestling, but deep down I know really you're all whiny little puck ass b*tches in need of being taken down a peg or two....and that begins on valentines day next week. You bring as many members of Genesis to that ring as you want because it's not going to change the outcome one bit. Genesis have tried to end my career twice, now its time for me to repay that debt

Kenty, it may have taken you 3 months to get into Genesis, but next week it's going to take me 3 minutes to take you out of both Genesis and 6CW forever

gazzy pats Kenty on the shoulder and exits the locker room as the scene fades

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon 13 Feb 2012, 1:21 pm

Promo copied from the 6cw site by Cable.

Hidari Kenji RP
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly "Hood Hop" blast throughout the Arena as the fans erupt in booes... Everyone in the Arena is on their feet as Team japan's Hidari Kenji walks out smirking at the screaming fans in the Arena. He is wearing his track gear along with shades idolizing The Rock...still looking cocky as ever from his victory last month against Geoff Steel..Mike Bird gets up to introduce Hidari...

Mike Bird- Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome Future International Champion and The First Man to Pin Geoff Steel in 2012 Hidari Kenji...

(Hidari smirks as he makes his way down the ramp and walks up the steel stairs staring at both Yarmouth Blade and Mike Hill holding his newly won Freeweight Title...Hidari walks in through the ropes as he stops in his track and walks straight into the face of Mike Hill...the fans erupt in a mix reaction as "Hood Hop" dies...Hidari with his shades on just continue staring at Mike hill until her smirks and backs off to speak)

Hidari- Hello parasites I am out here to acknowledge this new 6CW Power 10 and surprisingly I'm #9 on this list and number #10 is that idiot of a son Yarmouth Blade and Mike Hill is #7....

(Fans cheer)

Hidari- But c'mon you gotta be serious if you think I wasn't going to come out here... I MEAN LOOK EVERYONE! Mike Hill won the Freeweight title again FOR A SECOND TIME IN A ROW!!!!

(The fans cheer)

Hidari- He did something Yarmouth Blade couldn't do in a million years and thats defeat a joke like Rapture...

(The fans cheer as Yarmouth Blade and his "DAD" stare eye to eye at Hidari...Hidari takes his shades off and looks peed off by the events of whats in the ring....)

Hidari- Yarmouth Blade I advise you to change that face or I'll smack you soo hard your face will need surgery!

(The crowd gives off a mix reaction)

Hidari- Yarmouth Blade if you think for one second imma let you weasel you way into another title shot before I get one your sadly mistaken you see that restraining order is still against me because you two are afraid of physical contact thats okay truth of the matter is this I can kick your ass 24/7 and you "DAD" as well... Since your dad wants to be talking $h!t how about he let you stop kissing his ass and wrestle for once? Because your DAD to me is a washed up talentless joke of a man who think he can step in the ring with a man like me...

(Mix Reaction)

Hidari- Yarmouth Blade if you think you deserve another title shot your almost as bad as an "WWE Smackdown Wrestler" opps excuse my language... Get it through your head you had too many opportunities too mainly failure opportunities... Your not a opportunist like Me! You have achieved what I have and trust me when I say your accomplishments doesn't matter I MEAN IT!

(Hidari pauses the smiles)

Hidari- I WAS THE MAN THAT PINNED THAT JOKE OF A EX WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION GEOFF STEEL!

(Booes..Hidari smirks)

Hidari- And the only reason why Mike Hill still champion because of you oh my god! You said the same thing about Rapture got another title shot and got your ass handed to you!

NOW
BELIEVE
ME
WHEN
I
SAY
THIS
BLADE!!!

IM TELLING THE TRUTH!

THE ONLY REASON WHY YOUR STILL WRESTLING IS BECAUSE I ALLOW IT!!

(Mix reaction as Blade and his DAD looks peed Blade "DAD" begins to speak but Hidari snatches his mic and throws it into the crowd!)

Hidari- Shut Up OLD MAN now I can't hurt you but Dopant Zero will put you on LIFE SUPPORT!

(The fans cheer as Blade's dad gets really mad and steps up against Hidari but Yarmouth holds his "DAD" back...Hidari walks up towards Mike Hill)

Hidari- Now what Blade said about you was all fantasy you and I both know he can't beat you but you but you and I both know that I can defeat you anytime for that title you love soo dearly.. I tell you this Hill if want a challenge then your looking at him a man who's COMING OFF FRESH FROM A VICTORY IN THIS SAD EXCUSE OF A INTERFED CUP and trust me when I say I'm the main reason why this team is winning!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- You can't beat me Hill and I can show you that I don't need proof.. when I can just show you!

(The fans give off a mix reaction)

Hidari- So I give you to about a month to a two moth reign with that title until you face me... The only man that can ever take that title away from you is me not doufus son over there or anyone else JUST HIDARI KENJI!

Actions Speaks Louder Than Words!

(The fans give off a mix reaction as Hood Hop blast Hidari stares at his two foes as the scene fades to black....)
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Mon 13 Feb 2012, 1:24 pm

Dicey is getting wheeled by a nurse to the hospital exit in a wheelchair and is chatting away to a Doctor when Jack sees him and starts to walk towards them

Dicey: Cheers Doc you and your staff are a credit to your profession

Doctor: Just remember what we talked about and don’t forget your physio sessions either, there’s my beeper I will leave you here Mr Reilly and good luck

Dicey shakes the Doc’s hand and notices Jack coming towards him before turning to the Nurse

Dicey: Oh…here comes trouble, anyway do you do home visits (Dicey winks at the nurse and she smiles at him)

Nurse: Heres my number, call me if you need some after care

Dicey is about to answer when Jack breaks up the moment

Jack: Alright Dicey, I see even a tumble down the stairs can’t stop you trying to get into women’s knickers haha

The nurse winks at Dicey before walking off and leaving Jack to push Dicey to the car

Dicey: You really are a muppet sometimes Jack, anyway get me out of this thing

Jack: Are you sure that’s wise, at least let me get you to the car

Dicey tries to rise but pain shoots up his back causing him to sit back down

Dicey: What are you waiting for, this thing won’t push itself

Dicey sighs as Jack pushes him over to the car where Jill, baby Junior and Diesel are waiting

Dicey: Whats this? Everyone come to laugh at the cripple?

Diesel: I see the fall hasn’t improved you charming self, we came to take you home and make things comfortable for you

Dicey: Im not paralyzed I can do stuff for myself, it’ll take more than a tumble down a few stairs to stop this old dog

Jill: We know it will, we just wanted you to know we care for you and we are here if you need us

Jack: That’s what that Nurse said as well

Jack starts to laugh and Dicey smiles and looks up at Jill

Dicey: I know you do, I’m sorry, just a lot to deal with the last few days….so are you gonna live an invalid to freeze in a car park or are you gonna take me home

Jill smiles and opens the door to the car as Jack and Diesel help Dicey out of the chair and into the back as Dicey holds back the pain through gritted teeth, he gets in the back beside Junior who is happy to see his Uncle Dicey and offers him his bottle

Dicey: Hey Jack are you 100% Junior is yours?

Jack: Yeah why?

Dicey: Because he’s never afraid to hand someone a drink that’s all

Dicey starts to laugh painfully as Diesel and Jill join in much to Jack annoyance

Jack: Always the comedian aren’t we

Dicey: Right home please Jack and mind the speed bumps will ya

Last edited by Dicey Reilly on Mon 13 Feb 2012, 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammer issues)

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon 13 Feb 2012, 1:40 pm

Blade starts to laugh into the microphone and then rubs his fingers through his hair as the crowd start to boo loudly towards Blade.

Yarmouth Blade: I was wondering how long it would have been before you turned up and put the spanners in the works.

I get the opportunity for title matches because I am the better wrestler than you, You only pinned Steel cos your cronies helped you win, If that was a one on one match Steel would have kicked your teeth in and you know it.

The crowd gives a little cheer when Blade says this and Hidari is left fuming.

Yarmouth Blade: You see Hidari I am the future of this business and I will become champion again now can you say that word, Champion, No you can't and you never will be champion, So do us all a favour and bugger off home so us proper wrestlers can do what we do best and that's kick butt all over this ring.

Now Hilly my boy, You are over the Hill, Sorry for the pun but you are, You don't deserve to carry that belt around with you, That belt should be around the best technical wrestle in this company's waist which is me Yarmouth Blade.

The crowd start the you suck chant as Blade looks around the crowd as Mike Hill and Hidari just laugh at Blade and his Dad.

Yarmouth Blade: You better wipe those smiles of your ugly Musher's before I whip them of for you.

Hill and Hidari's faces soon turn to anger as Blade continues to star each man out.

Yarmouth Blade: Oh yeah i nearly for got, Hidari, You lay one finger on my Father and it will be the last thing you ever do in a 6cw arena beleave in that.

Hidari goes to walk up to Blade but Blade holds out his hand and waves his finger in a side ways motion in the face of Hidari.

Yarmouth Blade: I wouldn't come any further if I were you, Cos if you don't these idiot fans will see me kick your butt right here right now.

There's a mixed reaction from the crowd some cheering for Blade booing.

Yarmouth Blade: Now we have got that of our chest were leaving and don't even think of attacking me and my Father from behind, That goes for both of you.

Fear rages out of the arena speakers as the crowd boo and Blade and his Dad climb through the ring and start to walk up the ramp.

Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down