The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watching the 6 nations online

+2
SecretFly
shantara
6 posters

Go down

Watching the 6 nations online Empty Watching the 6 nations online

Post by shantara Fri 03 Feb 2012, 2:53 pm

I'm desperate to watch all of the Ireland 6 nations games. The only problem is that I am in Singapore and the Sydney for the next 5 weeks (back in London for the England game). I'm traveling with my wife and two very young children and therefore will struggle to watch the games in the pub etc. I will however have an ipad and could watch online.

Has anyone any tips on how I can watch the games online? I have TV catchup on my ipad but I have heard that you can't view it from foreign IP addresses.

shantara

Back to top Go down

Watching the 6 nations online Empty Re: Watching the 6 nations online

Post by SecretFly Fri 03 Feb 2012, 3:03 pm

I think there is someone like you who writes something like that every year. Well, old 606 first, now this 606.

"Hi, I'm just pulling in a tuna wot I did catch myself into the friend's private yacht off the coast of Bali and will be bringing it back to my beach house and having it carved up by the butler for a lovely barbeque tonight on the beach...and can anyone tell me where I'll be able to watch the game against England and Wales?"

Well, firstly, that's a terrible predicament to be in... and the next bit is.......

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 03 Feb 2012, 3:04 pm

...only joking...but still envious!!!...anyway, try asking around in the rugby pub. I think a few of those in there...know things about getting games online.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by shantara Fri 03 Feb 2012, 3:13 pm

Thanks SecretFly, I'll certainly ask about. I wish a private yacht was on the agenda but I'm more likely to be pushing a buggy around the Zoo I'm afraid!!

shantara

Back to top Go down

Post by Armchairexpert Fri 03 Feb 2012, 3:22 pm

I don't know about the Irish games, are they shown on BBC? I watch england games on my laptop abroad. You need a vpn to the UK though. you can arrange that at www.consult-here.com. In theory you should be able to do it on iplayer on ipad as well though

Armchairexpert

Back to top Go down

Post by Scot Abroad Fri 03 Feb 2012, 4:07 pm

If you open an account at one of the betting websites they stream games. All it needs is a tenner deposit, you don't have to make any bets or anything. I'm in Canada and this is the best way for me to watch the games. Streams are usually good. Otherwise, check out sportlemon.tv or myp2p.pe for links.

Scot Abroad

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Fri 03 Feb 2012, 5:35 pm

I sent you links Shantara so they should be good enough for you.

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by shantara Fri 03 Feb 2012, 5:43 pm

Thanks for all the tips guys (and the email Thomond). Can't wait for the action to start.

shantara

Back to top Go down

Post by latino-flanker Fri 03 Feb 2012, 5:48 pm

Hey Shantara, I live in Colombia and have no problems with "vipstand" it has a great selection of games each week and a variety of P2P access routes.

latino-flanker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down