The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boxnation showing Chavez Jr and Donaire Fights

+4
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
d260005p
Daz
richiew2k
8 posters

Go down

Boxnation showing Chavez Jr and Donaire Fights Empty Boxnation showing Chavez Jr and Donaire Fights

Post by richiew2k Fri 03 Feb 2012, 2:47 pm

Hi All,

Apologies if this has already been posted but just seen that the Chavez Jr bill has been added to the boxnation line up this weekend, so thought id post it here as in the past ive missed fights on boxnation that have been added at the last minute.

Should be a good night of boxing, about time we had something decent to watch with the january lull in decent shows.

richiew2k

Back to top Go down

Boxnation showing Chavez Jr and Donaire Fights Empty Re: Boxnation showing Chavez Jr and Donaire Fights

Post by Daz Fri 03 Feb 2012, 3:34 pm

thumbsup

Daz

Back to top Go down

Boxnation showing Chavez Jr and Donaire Fights Empty Re: Boxnation showing Chavez Jr and Donaire Fights

Post by d260005p Fri 03 Feb 2012, 3:51 pm

Hmmmmmm, intriguing. Can we subscribe for one fight or do we have to sign up for a specific period?!

Also, where the hell is Primetime?!

d260005p

Back to top Go down

Post by Daz Fri 03 Feb 2012, 4:01 pm

6 month subscription unfortunately mate!

Daz

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Fri 03 Feb 2012, 5:26 pm

Remember folks, its only a Chavez Jr fight so its not that important.

Keep your money for that special someone over the Valentines period.

Remember, Chavez Jr.....when would we even stay up to watch him let alone pay for it.
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Fri 03 Feb 2012, 6:40 pm

Donaire is on the bill also and i'm looking forward to it. Been too long without any half decent fights. Good night overall.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Fri 03 Feb 2012, 8:47 pm

Not to mention Cunningham vs Hernandez II should be a good night Smile

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 03 Feb 2012, 8:48 pm

Looks like Boxnation's PR man has arrived right on schedule!!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Fri 03 Feb 2012, 8:49 pm

Haha Truss..... Anyway I support Boxnation because they get the fights that no one else bothered to. Once we lost setanta I was gutted, but this is an even better substitute.

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 03 Feb 2012, 8:54 pm

Cool

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Sat 04 Feb 2012, 2:24 am

BoxingFan88 wrote:Haha Truss..... Anyway I support Boxnation because they get the fights that no one else bothered to. Once we lost setanta I was gutted, but this is an even better substitute.

Setanta had football, rugby, ufc aswell as shed loads of boxing, how is boxnation loads better?

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Sat 04 Feb 2012, 12:54 pm

Setanta didn't actually have that much boxing. They had a few top rank cards and some of the saureland events. Box nation does a lot more. For me its better, I only watch football out of the other sports you mentioned.

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down