The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TNA UK Shows

2 posters

Go down

TNA UK Shows Empty TNA UK Shows

Post by The_Enigma Thu 26 Jan 2012, 10:08 pm

UK Dates

Thursday 26 January — Nottingham Capital FM Arena
Friday 27 January — Manchester MEN Arena
Saturday 28 January — London Wembley Arena

Alright Guys, So who's going to the house shows in the UK? I'm thinking about going as a last minute thing to tommorow nights show in Manchester. So is anybody else attending the shows, or have expirence of any previous TNA shows & if anybody is at the Nottingham Show tonight could you let us know the match card and what it was like. Cheers for the input guys OK

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

TNA UK Shows Empty Re: TNA UK Shows

Post by Aaronb33 Thu 26 Jan 2012, 10:24 pm

I've been offered a ticket for tomorrow night, but I'm undecided. The "urgent stuff" my mrs has for me to do might have to wait Laugh

Aaronb33

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Fri 27 Jan 2012, 5:04 pm

Nottingham House Show Results

1. Doug Williams beat Gunner in the opening bout. Williams won with a roll-up. Lots of heat for Gunner from the live crowd.

2. Crimson and Samoa Joe fight to a double DQ. The 2 men fought on the outside and ignored the referee causing the double DQ. The 2 men then fought to the back to finish and disappeared backstage. Crimson had a surprising amount of heat and the crowd loved Samoa Joe.

3. Austin Aries beat Mark Haskins and Alex Shelley. Aries hit Haskins with a Brain Buster to win.

4. Gail Kim beat Mickie James, Tara and Madison Rayne. Kim pinned Tara to get the win.

5. AJ Styles beat Bully Ray. AJ won with a roll up, but Bully hit him with the chain after the match to knock him out.

6. James Storm beat Robert Roode. Roode hit Storm with a low blow to cause the DQ.

Bonus Match. Storm, Hogan and Sting beat Roode, Angle and Bully. After Roode caused the DQ in the main event, Sting hit the ring and a 6 man tag was set up. Storm got the win with a Hogan leg drop – Hogan tagged in Storm presumably so he didn’t have to drop to the mat himself.

Live Notes
1. Bully Ray got the biggest heat of the night and worked the crowd excellently.
2. Hogan had the biggest pop of the night.
3. Earl Hebner had a t-shirt on that said ‘Damn right I did!’ And he unveiled it after the crowd chanted ‘You screwed Bret!’
4. Crimson’s title belt had a piece that fell off during his entrance!
5. Overall, a good show but as far as wrestling goes – it was average. Lots of roll-up finishes, which was disappointing.

After seeing that card, I'm seriously considering not bothering to go now. I was gonna head down tonight and get a ticket from the ticket office. It seems like half the roster isn't there and they havn't put on any gimmick matches this year, There was a ladder match last year that headlined the manchester show. So will probs get a ticket for next year instead

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down