The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

an idea for the next khan fight...call it customer research

4 posters

Go down

an idea for the next khan fight...call it customer research Empty an idea for the next khan fight...call it customer research

Post by vxrandall Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:15 pm

i've come up with a merchandise idea for the next khan fight....wanna see who'd be interested

you know those 'celebrity' masks that you can buy for parties? well i was thinking about ordering a job lot of Mustafa Ameen masks, you know...a few thousand....selling them outside the venue of the next khan fight for a few quid a pop?

think it would look totally boss if there were thousands of Mustafa Ameens ringside for his next fight? what do you reckon? any takers for a mask?

vxrandall

Back to top Go down

an idea for the next khan fight...call it customer research Empty Re: an idea for the next khan fight...call it customer research

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:17 pm

I laugh and I laugh loud. Daft of you to advertise it though Laugh someone will nick your idea now although ameen will probably sue whoever does.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

an idea for the next khan fight...call it customer research Empty Re: an idea for the next khan fight...call it customer research

Post by vxrandall Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:20 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:I laugh and I laugh loud. Daft of you to advertise it though Laugh someone will nick your idea now although ameen will probably sue whoever does.

you know what...it'd be worth someone nicking the idea if they made it happen. i'd quite happily get mustafa's permission for a small percentage of the commission. he'd see the funny side as well i reckon. imagine khan's ringwalk with all those ameen's watching!!

vxrandall

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:22 pm

Apparently his next fight will be against Mosley @147 if the Peterson rematch can't be made.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by vxrandall Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:24 pm

SugarRayRussell (PBK) wrote:Apparently his next fight will be against Mosley @147 if the Peterson rematch can't be made.

great...we can do a deal on ameen masks and glove-touch counters!!

vxrandall

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:27 pm

haha! Masks or noir trilby hats?

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:30 pm

John Bloody Wayne wrote:haha! Masks or noir trilby hats?

Hahaha double whammy - Khan gets irritated but worse - Michael Jacksons doctor thinks he's returned for his revenge! Everywhere he looks there he is!

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down