The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Afraid we'll have to get used to Khan's excuses!!!

+5
Imperial Ghosty
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
hampo17
compelling and rich
TRUSSMAN66
9 posters

Go down

Afraid we'll have to get used to Khan's excuses!!! Empty Afraid we'll have to get used to Khan's excuses!!!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 07 Jan 2012, 10:25 am

The kid has no class..Is surrounded by people with chips on their shoulders and has no humility what so ever....The kid has used the race card in the past....lucky punch theories...dodgy referees...anything that stops him smelling the coffee..

Nothing in the Petersen fight was his fault....no no...

The kid is so boring......I'd love to see him on the canvas for ten seconds....

Hasn't got a clue as to why he's so unpopular these days and is forever whingeing despite the fact he's the only fighter I know who's gone PPV before he's won a title....He wasn't moaning about the race card then!!!

Takes a lot of class to call the best figher I've seen live in my lifetime and a nailed down top 20 alltimer a coward...

My advice....learn humility and learn respect...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Afraid we'll have to get used to Khan's excuses!!! Empty Re: Afraid we'll have to get used to Khan's excuses!!!

Post by compelling and rich Sat 07 Jan 2012, 11:14 am

as a boxer i like watching him, shame we have to put up with everything else that comes with him. the team around khan has made this monster feeding his ego, over protecting him.

you have to worry that khan will never become the fighter his talent deserves purely becuase he's so weak mentalily. not being able to accept defeat is one of the signs of this. the lad should have got his head back in training and let his promoters/managers sort what ever greavences they had.

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Afraid we'll have to get used to Khan's excuses!!! Empty Re: Afraid we'll have to get used to Khan's excuses!!!

Post by hampo17 Sat 07 Jan 2012, 11:41 am

I like Khan...inside the ring...he has speed, power and flaws which make his fights exciting to watch. Outside the ring, he says some pretty stupid stuff, but which boxer doesn't. I remember when Hatton blamed the ref for his defeat against PBF, no one seemed to berate him.

He does have a point in all of this, I don't believe this guy was there on behalf on the IBF, if he was I think they would have said by now, in which case why was he there? Why was he handling the score cards? And why was he in the Peterson corner celebrating at the end.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Sat 07 Jan 2012, 12:03 pm

He Has dug his own grave now in regards to fighting in the US. How anyone can warm to all this is beyond me. The worst part about it is they are trying to strip Peterson of the belts, what did Peterson do wrong, he fought his heart out and won the fight in the eyes of most. It's not his fault some mystery hat man was arsin about ringside. Team Khan are a bunch of snakes and cry babies.

Peterson should vacate the WBA and let Maidana become full champion. Then we can see how desperate Khan wants the belt back by having a rematch with Marcos.
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sat 07 Jan 2012, 12:20 pm

Having beaten him once already, Khan is going to be scared stiff of Maidana, of course he is, irritates you that you were wrong about him fighting Maidana in the first place doesn't it?

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Sat 07 Jan 2012, 12:23 pm

If he gets it turned to no contest, then what about all the other boxers who fought a close fight and lost, should they also get no contests?

Unless there is evidence of real foul play, a change of result will not make Khan look good but actually quite dodgy him self. Especially when you see a could of his own results have not exactly been controversial free...

I think Peterson should dig his heels in, he fought a good fight and worked very hard he deserves to be the champ not have some spoiled bad looser dictate what he does with it..

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Sat 07 Jan 2012, 12:37 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:Having beaten him once already, Khan is going to be scared stiff of Maidana, of course he is, irritates you that you were wrong about him fighting Maidana in the first place doesn't it?

Ducked him until he was forced to defend his belt against him. Was given nightmares and was found out defensively that night. The result was as close as the Peterson one and Khan laughed off a rematch (double standards now for the moan)

Khan wants no part of a fight like that again and the proof is the fighters he faced after that fight. Mccloskey, Judah and Peterson, who isn't an offensive fighter but caught Khan out and showed him up again.

Khan says "it was a close fight so the world would love to see a rematch"

Didn't hear those brave words when he had an identical close fight with Maidana.
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Sat 07 Jan 2012, 12:40 pm

tunes666 wrote:If he gets it turned to no contest, then what about all the other boxers who fought a close fight and lost, should they also get no contests?

Unless there is evidence of real foul play, a change of result will not make Khan look good but actually quite dodgy him self. Especially when you see a could of his own results have not exactly been controversial free...

I think Peterson should dig his heels in, he fought a good fight and worked very hard he deserves to be the champ not have some spoiled bad looser dictate what he does with it..

Can't remember Khan critising the "mystery doctor" who leaped into the ring at the first smell of blood on Mccloskey.

Khan is a first class tool. Can't see a no contest being given due to lack of evidence.

Hopefully Peterson gives him the finger and moves on to bigger and better things.

Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sat 07 Jan 2012, 12:41 pm

Ducked him so much he took the fight, perfect logic from you there.

The result itself was not close, it was a clear and decisive win for Khan, you seem blinded by one round and one round only where Maidana got to Khan.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Sat 07 Jan 2012, 2:59 pm

Hatton did have a case. Hatton tried to get on the inside where he's best but wasn't allowed too. Khan maybe shouldn't have been dicked points for pushing, BUT he should have stopped if he's getting warned. There is evidence of over 50 blatant pushes he used, so he should have stopped.

I hate his team also, he honestly thought that he won the fight. On ringside it was a classic, they said 60% believed he lost on a online poll and he said about 95% of people coming up o him said he won. He doesn't realise that those who said that where part of his team and obviously wouldn't say to him he lost.

I'm really starting to hate him. He is not being professional and is disgracing Peterson who fought a great fight. If I was peterson I would tell him to **** off and fight maidana, Prescott and McClosky (controversial finish although khan was on top)

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Jan 2012, 5:07 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:The kid has no class..Is surrounded by people with chips on their shoulders and has no humility what so ever....The kid has used the race card in the past....lucky punch theories...dodgy referees...anything that stops him smelling the coffee..

Hasn't got a clue as to why he's so unpopular these days and is forever whingeing despite the fact he's the only fighter I know who's gone PPV before he's won a title....He wasn't moaning about the race card then!!!

Takes a lot of class to call the best figher I've seen live in my lifetime and a nailed down top 20 alltimer a coward...

Jackpot.

I want to like him as he's fast and exciting with a good attitude to working hard but he ruins it by opening his trap!

Don't remember him giving Maidana, Barrera or McCloskey rematches?

Despite the suspect circumstances surrounding the scoring - which do appear very strange and I thought so at the time with the colossal delay before the announcement - I thought LP had won it.

Publicly at least, Khan does not even recognise his failings in that performance. Maybe that's what being close to Richard Schaefer and the non fighting Oscar does for your personality.

Oh, and Happy New Year to you Truss.

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveVDK Sat 07 Jan 2012, 5:31 pm

People say all this but, you cant deny there was definatly some foul play here, theres been some new pictures released of Hat man in the ring, apparently standing with Petersons camp

DaveVDK

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Sat 07 Jan 2012, 5:39 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:Ducked him so much he took the fight, perfect logic from you there.

The result itself was not close, it was a clear and decisive win for Khan, you seem blinded by one round and one round only where Maidana got to Khan.

Some serious nuthugging goin on right there. Pointless trying to explain reality to a khan fan
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by vxrandall Sat 07 Jan 2012, 5:45 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:The kid has no class..Is surrounded by people with chips on their shoulders and has no humility what so ever....The kid has used the race card in the past....lucky punch theories...dodgy referees...anything that stops him smelling the coffee..

what he said!

vxrandall

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sat 07 Jan 2012, 5:45 pm

Not a Khan fan at all but it's quite simply ridiculous to say he ducked Maidana when he fought him.

Had a mandatory defence against Salita, voluntary defence against Malignaggi then fought Maidana, now explain how he ducked him?

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down