The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Jericho

+11
Korankye88
legendkillar
JamesLincs
NickisBHAFC
Kay Fabe
Crimey
Bull
Adam D
Lee
Shot 21 LCFC
HitmanOwl
15 posters

Go down

Chris Jericho Empty Chris Jericho

Post by HitmanOwl Tue 27 Dec 2011, 6:58 am

Sticking my neck out and saying its him.

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Chris Jericho Empty Re: Chris Jericho

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Tue 27 Dec 2011, 9:19 am

Agree.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Tue 27 Dec 2011, 10:29 am

it is his twitter responses like this that confuse me

@IAmJericho Sick of all the questions so this is it...from now on I'm not answering anymore wrestling related questions. I'm done w WWE. Deal with it

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 27 Dec 2011, 10:37 am

Someone should ask him what he thinks of Sports Entertainment questions!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue 27 Dec 2011, 10:52 am

said its him since the first one and sticking to i till im proved wrong OK

Jericho did that before though when people asked if he was returning , he said no and returned , and his not gona answer questions on that to give it away

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 27 Dec 2011, 11:10 am

HitmanOwl wrote:Sticking my neck out and saying its him.

Sarcasm?

If it's not sarcasm....

Hardly sticking your neck out is it? All the rumour sites have it as Jericho, it's been reported for a while that it's going to be Jericho, and he's the biggest star not currently in WWE with the best relationship with them.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 27 Dec 2011, 1:47 pm

HitmanOwl wrote:Sticking my neck out and saying its him.
laughing

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by HitmanOwl Tue 27 Dec 2011, 2:49 pm

Well ive said it from day one also. I'm meant to put this.

The fact it was after punk and it featured a world globe just really confirms it for me.

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 27 Dec 2011, 3:47 pm

Chris Jericho 100 %

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Tue 27 Dec 2011, 11:40 pm

the main reason i think its jericho is because hes denying so much, too much!

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Wed 28 Dec 2011, 1:04 am

I hope it isn't Jericho. My gut feeling says it is Taker. If I was having Jericho to return I would have him return at the Rumble win and face Punk at Mania. I think the WWE may attempt a swerve after how peed they were when they were going to have Christian as the attacker in the Edge/Jeff Hardy feud back in 2009.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by Korankye88 Wed 28 Dec 2011, 8:52 am

legendkillar wrote:I hope it isn't Jericho. My gut feeling says it is Taker. If I was having Jericho to return I would have him return at the Rumble win and face Punk at Mania. I think the WWE may attempt a swerve after how peed they were when they were going to have Christian as the attacker in the Edge/Jeff Hardy feud back in 2009.

What happend in 2009 with christian?
Korankye88
Korankye88

http://www.korankye-entertainment.com

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Wed 28 Dec 2011, 11:59 am

Korankye88 wrote:
legendkillar wrote:I hope it isn't Jericho. My gut feeling says it is Taker. If I was having Jericho to return I would have him return at the Rumble win and face Punk at Mania. I think the WWE may attempt a swerve after how peed they were when they were going to have Christian as the attacker in the Edge/Jeff Hardy feud back in 2009.

When Christian was returning, originally they had scheduled him to be the 'mystery' attacker in the Jeff Hardy/Edge storyline. The story got leaked on the internet to how Christian was to be used and Stephanie McMahon was peed to learn it had been leaked, so they changed the plans and had Matt Hardy revealed as the attacker instead.

I just think it is too obvious to be Jericho and the surprise element would be best served at the Rumble for Jericho to return. If not then have him screw Punk at Elimination Chamber and cost him the WWE Title so that this would enable Cena to hold the belt into Mania and if need be have the re-match after Mania.

Knowing the WWE they will dick this one up.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 28 Dec 2011, 11:59 am

Returned and confronted Jack Swagger

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Wed 28 Dec 2011, 12:07 pm

was one of the worst returns ever! the announcers "Oh its...its Christian"

he was shocked ! Wink

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Wed 28 Dec 2011, 12:16 pm

from Wrestlenewz

According to a source within WWE, former star Chris Jericho, who has been highly rumored to be the 1/2/12 “arrival” set for Raw next Monday night, will indeed be in Memphis, Tennessee, from January 1st to the 3rd.

Although this does not confirm or deny that Jericho will be on Raw this Monday night, reports indicate that he will fly into Memphis, the site of next week’s Raw, some time on the first of January, and leave on the third, making it a definite possibility that he could appear on Raw, which is being broadcast from The FedEx Forum.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 28 Dec 2011, 12:26 pm

legendkillar wrote:
Korankye88 wrote:

When Christian was returning, originally they had scheduled him to be the 'mystery' attacker in the Jeff Hardy/Edge storyline. The story got leaked on the internet to how Christian was to be used and Stephanie McMahon was peed to learn it had been leaked, so they changed the plans and had Matt Hardy revealed as the attacker instead.

I just think it is too obvious to be Jericho and the surprise element would be best served at the Rumble for Jericho to return. If not then have him screw Punk at Elimination Chamber and cost him the WWE Title so that this would enable Cena to hold the belt into Mania and if need be have the re-match after Mania.

I think having it be Taker then having Jericho return at the Rumble or the Chamber would constitute dicking it up more than anything

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Wed 28 Dec 2011, 3:44 pm

the-gaffer wrote:
legendkillar wrote:
Korankye88 wrote:

I think having it be Taker then having Jericho return at the Rumble or the Chamber would constitute dicking it up more than anything

Not at all. Jericho screwing Punk isn't going to generate much interest on my part. If Cena wins the title and goes into Mania with it, I shall not watch it. I don't think Taker returning dicks it up. Setting up a rematch with HHH now or later isn't going to impact much on whether Jericho returns next week or not. I think a Jericho return is being over-hyped.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by HitmanOwl Wed 28 Dec 2011, 3:50 pm

I'm not in the slightest interested in taker v hhh for the 3rd time. As if hhh will Jon three times?

I think its jericho but I'm not overly fussed if its him.

I would mark badly if it was p.e.d,Brock or batista.

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Wed 28 Dec 2011, 3:52 pm

if any one should have ago at the streak for the third time it should be Kane as his a new Character and has more history with taker

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Wed 28 Dec 2011, 5:11 pm

I myself don't want to see a HHH v Taker re-match. As TBB said Kane would be a good shout to face Taker.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by LivinginItaly Wed 28 Dec 2011, 5:24 pm

What would people think if wwe decided to not have a taker match this mania, thus allowing him to finish the year after against a by then heel cena and retiring with a 20 - 0 mania record. This may allow more space for the other attractions this mania Rock/cena, CM Punk, Jericho, Kane etc. While building a bit more anticipation and speculation about Taker and his career, which lets be honest has become a bit stale and predictable (return before mania, quickly build a fued, win mania, leave again to recover).

LivinginItaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 28 Dec 2011, 6:07 pm

legendkillar wrote:
the-gaffer wrote:
legendkillar wrote:
Korankye88 wrote:

Not at all. Jericho screwing Punk isn't going to generate much interest on my part. If Cena wins the title and goes into Mania with it, I shall not watch it. I don't think Taker returning dicks it up. Setting up a rematch with HHH now or later isn't going to impact much on whether Jericho returns next week or not. I think a Jericho return is being over-hyped.

The Undertaker being 'the one' completely dicks it up, also, why would anyone want a well established guy (Jericho) to win the Rumble when no-one is even sure if he's going to stick around for long

Have you forgotten that The Undertaker has already had a series of return vignettes thus year alone yet you want it again? No thanks

It should be Jericho simply because that makes the most sense, also, it ciuld lead to the possibility of something happening that could lead to the World Title becoming vacant and being on the line at the Rumble, something I've thought was a possibility since Rock/Cena seemed penned in as one of ther Title matches since last April

The World Title being on the line in the Rumble takes out the problem of giving the Rumble winner a title shot, plus it marks the 20th Anniversary since the last time it happened

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Wed 28 Dec 2011, 9:32 pm

But Jericho coming back and feuding with Punk isn't a no-brainer winner or for that matter makes the most sense. I don't see the point in the WWE following rumour mills on websites and delivering what is expected. I don't see how having Jericho if the implication he is short term come in and further delay main event pushes for such talent as Ziggler or Rhodes.

Another Cena title reign leading into Mania will pretty much kill the rest of the card.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by HitmanOwl Wed 28 Dec 2011, 9:58 pm

Agreed.

Watch it be vince lol

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 29 Dec 2011, 12:49 am

legendkillar wrote:But Jericho coming back and feuding with Punk isn't a no-brainer winner or for that matter makes the most sense. I don't see the point in the WWE following rumour mills on websites and delivering what is expected. I don't see how having Jericho if the implication he is short term come in and further delay main event pushes for such talent as Ziggler or Rhodes.

Another Cena title reign leading into Mania will pretty much kill the rest of the card.

I never said it was a no-brainer winner, I've always maintained that I'd rather see a proper feud with Punk and HHH but that doesn't look remotely likely anymore which made the whole Punk/HHH feud pointless from Punk's prespective.

Jericho regardless of what people may think however does make sense for the whole 'best in the world' sctick

I don't really get what you mean when you say you don't see the point in WWE following the websites??????? I very much doubt they do or ever have, it's obvious that these vignettes have been for Jericho since the beginning, why should they change their plans just because it's been worked out, it's meant to be worked out, it's meant to be a hook to catch and reel us in

I doubt Chris Jericho coming in will further delay anything for anyone, Ziggler and Rhodes have been brilliant but they aren't near that WrestleMania main event level yet and they shouldn't be at WM28 either, both need that big Mania moment before they are genuine main event calibar

Chris Jericho wouldn't by the opponent I'd choose for CM Punk at WrestleMania but hes miles higher than Ziggler or Rhodes

As for the vids, swerving for the sake of it is straight out of the Vince Russo school of Wrestling logic and that's why making it Taker would be dicking it up

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 29 Dec 2011, 12:55 am

As for the WWE Title, I've always maintained that I'd like to see it contested in the biggest match on the card and that for me is Rock/Cena

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 30 Dec 2011, 11:17 pm

Chris Jericho wrote on Twitter today that he was headed to Canada to hang out with a friend. Jericho took a jab at fans who think he will show up at Monday's WWE RAW Supershow from Memphis, Tennessee:

"On my way to Calgary to go boarding w @speewee in Louise! (Apparently Memphis is in the Rocky Mountains now) #internetfools

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri 30 Dec 2011, 11:30 pm

Still think he's trying to swerve everybody...his arrogance on Twitter also makes me think he might return as a heel...

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Fri 30 Dec 2011, 11:34 pm

yep trying to turn down the Hype so he gets a better reaction then he did when he returned in 2007 as every one knew it was him , yeah i see him being heel with Punk being the face

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Sat 31 Dec 2011, 1:36 am

how often did jericho post prior to the return promos??

he is to consistent on twitter, a post the other day said that jericho was not going to post about wrestling anymore, yet today hes made another reference.

i would really love anyone here whos on twitter and following jericho, to let him know he is over doing and giving the game away.

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Mon 02 Jan 2012, 11:52 am

Right I never used to watch it when he was around either first time round or the second.

IS he that good? or will this be a big fat let down?

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 02 Jan 2012, 3:57 pm

YouTube Lee, make your own mind up

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by HitmanOwl Mon 02 Jan 2012, 5:08 pm

Unless jericho is doing it to get more heat if its revealed its him.

The more I read his tweets the more I think it will end up being taker. Saying that when taker returned last year he was advertised for that particular show.

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by HitmanOwl Mon 02 Jan 2012, 5:15 pm

@lee

He is really good imo.

Who do you rate atm?

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Mon 02 Jan 2012, 5:21 pm

Ziggler for me at the minute in the ring, and punk on the mic maybe?. quite new to it all so just going by what I enjoy watching more than any knowledge of abilities

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 02 Jan 2012, 6:03 pm

HitmanOwl wrote:Unless jericho is doing it to get more heat if its revealed its him.

The more I read his tweets the more I think it will end up being taker. Saying that when taker returned last year he was advertised for that particular show.

Taker wasn't advertised for that show

Jericho is in Memphis right now, make of that what you will

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Jan 2012, 6:10 pm

I saw that Gaffer. The dirt sheets have a picture of him at the airport after he got off the plane.

The conspiracy theorists are already at work, saying the picture is an old one, and its a cover up by WWE because its not really Y2J appearing tonight. Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by HitmanOwl Mon 02 Jan 2012, 6:49 pm

@gaffer

I'm sure I read it before the last vignette. Maybe not.

Apparently taker and Michelle have been spotted in Memphis.

Why hasn't jericho just kept his trap shut? Surely then he will be giving us a genuine surprise. Even though the vignettes point to him.

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by A Fine Folk. Tue 03 Jan 2012, 1:23 am

Half hour

A Fine Folk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 03 Jan 2012, 2:52 am

@Lee, I would encourage you to keep an open mind about Jericho

Personally I find him sub-world class, he not a bad worker but I find he is incapable of raising the game of a lesser opponent and his matches tend to mirror the quality of his opponent, unlike say a Shawn Micheals, Kurt Angle or Triple H.

On the mic I would say he is decent but I find he becomes stale quickly, his mid card shtick in WCW had a self life, his Y2J/King of the World stuff became unremarkable after a while, and his Honest Man stuff at the end of the last run, credit to him it was a total gimmick overhaul and was for a while fresh and entertaining but again it went stale, if you compare this to a guys like CM Punk or The Rock or Steve Austin who have carefully adjusted the same premise and came up with new and innvoative promos to keep things interesting, I don't get his ranking as a world class talker.

I'm not trying to be a know it all or stir up trouble, I'm just giving an alternative view about a guy who I believe the majority of this board is very scewed in favour of, if you are new to wrestling I would urge you follow gaffers advice and look up anyone or anything that interests you on youtube as it is a great way of forming your own opions on someone and is invariably quite good fun.

thumbsup

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down