The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Early 606v2 Heads Up on the Barrington Sports Boxing Day Cricket Sale....

4 posters

Go down

Early 606v2 Heads Up on the Barrington Sports Boxing Day Cricket Sale.... Empty Early 606v2 Heads Up on the Barrington Sports Boxing Day Cricket Sale....

Post by Barrington Sports Thu 22 Dec 2011, 11:39 am

A short post, but hopefully suitably informative for those looking to pick up a pre-season bargain.

We will be selling all cricket equipment on our site at 26% off, starting on the 26th December. The promotion will last for three days only, before returning to our more normal discount prices thereafter.

Hopefully that whets the appetite of a few of you?! In the meantime, a very happy Christmas from the Barrington Sports Team.

http://www.barringtonsports.com/cricket

Barrington Sports

Back to top Go down

Early 606v2 Heads Up on the Barrington Sports Boxing Day Cricket Sale.... Empty Re: Early 606v2 Heads Up on the Barrington Sports Boxing Day Cricket Sale....

Post by Fists of Fury Thu 22 Dec 2011, 11:44 am

Excellent offer, I'll pass the news on to the guys down at the local club.

Thanks, Merry Christmas to all at Barrington Sports, too.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Early 606v2 Heads Up on the Barrington Sports Boxing Day Cricket Sale.... Empty Re: Early 606v2 Heads Up on the Barrington Sports Boxing Day Cricket Sale....

Post by Barrington Sports Thu 22 Dec 2011, 12:06 pm

Excellent. Thank you.

We should have also added the words 'AT LEAST' before '26% OFF'.

A small, but not insignificant additional fact to bear in mind!

Barrington Sports

Back to top Go down

Post by JDizzle Mon 26 Dec 2011, 12:56 am

Cheers for this notice! Definitely getting my new bat sharpish then!

JDizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Mon 09 Jan 2012, 9:14 am

Did you manage to purchase your mongoose, JD?

Anyone else get any cricket related presents, for that matter?

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JDizzle Mon 09 Jan 2012, 12:01 pm

No. Crying or Very sad I'm still batless for next season. Went to a few shops to check out the feel of some other bats and couldn't decide so no order was placed.

Got a new pair of gloves and a thigh pad though. Protective equipment is used more often than the bat when I play anyway...

JDizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Mon 09 Jan 2012, 3:37 pm

got myself a new bag and batting gloves, to go with the new pads I got for birthday

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down