The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will have the better future: Danny Welbeck or Daniel Sturridge?

4 posters

Go down

Who will have the better footballing future?

Who will have the better future: Danny Welbeck or Daniel Sturridge? Vote_lcap33%Who will have the better future: Danny Welbeck or Daniel Sturridge? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 5 ]
Who will have the better future: Danny Welbeck or Daniel Sturridge? Vote_lcap67%Who will have the better future: Danny Welbeck or Daniel Sturridge? Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 15

Who will have the better future: Danny Welbeck or Daniel Sturridge? Empty Who will have the better future: Danny Welbeck or Daniel Sturridge?

Post by TopoftheChops Sun 11 Dec 2011, 10:14 pm

My mates and I were having an argument over who we think will be best out of Welbeck and Sturridge. Who do you think will be the better player?

I also believe that these two strikers can be compared better instead of Sturridge and Carroll.

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Who will have the better future: Danny Welbeck or Daniel Sturridge? Empty Re: Who will have the better future: Danny Welbeck or Daniel Sturridge?

Post by The Sweet Science UK Tue 20 Dec 2011, 5:18 pm

Daniel Sturridge seems to be very, very far ahead of Welbeck, which is a bit surprising since I believe Welbeck has been exposed to more first team football due to his loan spells (I could be wrong).

To be honest I've really been impressed with Sturridge ever since he's come onto the scene and I've never really seen the big thing with Welbeck.
The Sweet Science UK
The Sweet Science UK

http://thesweetscienceuk.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Who will have the better future: Danny Welbeck or Daniel Sturridge? Empty Re: Who will have the better future: Danny Welbeck or Daniel Sturridge?

Post by Danny Balboa 316 Wed 21 Dec 2011, 1:53 pm

Both Have bright futures I believe..

Very much alike, both have blistering pace but could do with more confidence in front of goal. Sturridge although scoring a fair amount of goals this season, can be quite wasteful at times, which is frustrating..

Danny Balboa 316

Back to top Go down

Post by d260005p Wed 21 Dec 2011, 2:45 pm

Id have to say that Welbeck, in my opinion, has the potential to be better then Sturridge. But at the moment id have to go for Sturridge being the better player. He looks brilliant.

d260005p

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down