The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 10

+13
Nay
Beer
Fernando
Marky
ADMIN
The Special Juan
FIFA Diva
Afro
TwisT
sodhat
cherriesfna
ncfc_Tooze
nick_fury
17 posters

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 10 Empty Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 10

Post by nick_fury Fri 9 Dec - 8:38

Welcome to the Furious Football Association

The FFA Noticeboard

Match Voting is Now Open

End of season Lawyers are up.
Season 2 will start In January 2012

Rainbow League Results
League of Extraordinary Hairstyles Results
Fast & Furious League
Public Service Announcement: The Foreign Transfer is now OPEN
If managers don't get their votes in by the close of Monday,
two goals from their total voting will be wiped off.
This Public Service Announcement was brought to you by Niko, Afro and Viva, The Worlds Best League Runners.

Afros league voting to Viva
Nicks league voting to Afro
Viva's league voting to Nick

FFA Leagues

Viva's Rainbow League______MATCHES_______OTHER__________
Arsenal F.C. Fernando Fixtures Season 1InjuriesEnd of Season
Everton F.C Marky Mark
Paris Saint Germain F.C. NayBother Results Season 1 Posted LawyersEnd of Season Posted
A.S. Roma Viva
FC Schalke 04 TSC Table Season 1CupWinners: Arsenal
Valencia CF ncfc Tooze
Tactics Season CloseSponsorsTBA

Afro's League of Extraordinary Hairstyles______MATCHES_______OTHER__________
Atlético de Madrid S.A.D NadzFixturesSeason 1Injuries End of Season
Bayer 04 Leverkusen Don Corleone187
ACF Fiorentina Afro Results Season 1 PostedLawyersEnd of Season Posted
F.C. Porto Hero
Tottenham F.C CherriesFan Table Season 1CupWinners: Fioretina
Villarreal CF Football Crazy

Niko's Fast & Furious League______MATCHES_______OTHER__________
S.L. Benfica Y I Man Fixtures Season 1InjuriesEnd of season
Juventus F.C. CricketFan
S.S Lazio Sodhat Results Season 1 PostedLawyersEnd of Season Posted
Liverpool F.C. Fan'a'Flan
Olympique Lyonnais Niko Fury Table Season 1CupWinners: Benfica
Málaga CF Twisty

Furious Football Association Links

COMPETITIONS______TRANSFERS__________OTHER__________
Furious Football Association Transfers Pending SPONSORS
Champions Cup Home Page Transfer Confirmation Rules
Europa Cup TP Reply & Negotiations
Releases

Last edited by nick_fury on Thu 15 Dec - 13:36; edited 2 times in total

nick_fury

Location : More West Coast than Viva & even further West Coast than Afro

Back to top Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 10 Empty Re: Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 10

Post by nick_fury Fri 9 Dec - 8:39

Andy Carroll scores and then kisses Lukas Fabianski

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 10 Empty Re: Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 10

Post by nick_fury Fri 9 Dec - 8:55

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Fri 9 Dec - 8:56

morning nick,

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Fri 9 Dec - 8:58

goooooooooooood morning!
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 9 Dec - 9:04

nick_fury wrote:Andy Carroll scores and then kisses Lukas Fabianski

Haha, that's quality.

Knew it couldn't be real life when I read your link title though.

Carroll doesn't score goals.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 9 Dec - 9:04

Rainbow League Reasons:

Arsenal v Valencia
Arsenal dominate valencia and have too much attacking flair.
Gervinho and Jurado cause problems for Valencia’s inferior fullbacks. They’re not able to hold out and the wingers get a goal apiece.
Arsenal attacking outlook is too much for valencia to handle, valencia did get a consolation but outplayed and outclassed by arsenal on the day.
Valencia stood strong for long periods of time but Arsenal's class saw them threw in the end.
Valencia have got some decent tactics but I feel they need more better players to compete with the big boys of the league. Arsenal are leading the league because of the poor quality of the opponents. Simples.
I felt Valencia afforded Arsenal too much respect. The players were sent out more worried about making a mistake than anything else and that made them hesitant. Arsenal have intelligent players who think quickly, and Valencia's hesitancy paid into their hands.
Arsenal do enough to win, but miss Hazard and don’t pile it on, just happy to skate to a victory.
Valencia managed to contain Arsenal well first half and got a breakaway goal, the pressure in the second half though resulted in the eventual equaliser.

Roma v Everton
Roma have too much class for a struggling everton side.
Roma’s midfield triangle 3 win a tightly contested midfield battle against Gerrard and Diarra. Osvaldo gets the only goal.
Everton tactics spot onas they nulify romas attacking treat as Gerrard abd diarra control the mifield, neverthe less everton dont shw much in attack and a pretty dull 0-0.
Romas midfield just got the better of this one and created more chances for the forward players.
WTF! Why was Papawhapadappylost playing ahead of Agger for? I feel this cost Everton as well as having insufficient tactics to trouble Roma. Roma have a good team but think they need an improvement at right back to complete their squad.
Everton were much stronger than in previous weeks, but they are playing catch up. The manager has improved the team, but needs to give out more instruction in his tactics as he was up against one of the heavyweights of the league. In the end, Roma's better players and the extra tactical nouse from their manager made it a straight forward win.
Roma control the match from midfield with Montolivo and De Rossi. Everton were well set up, but didn’t carry enough of an attacking threat with Gerrard deep and Saha isolated.
Unfortunate for Everton as tactically they looked tight at the back but playing away and against the quality of Roma they couldn’t hold out. Lamela through the middle was the difference, Everton managed to contain the wingers but at the expense of Lamela growing with confidence through the middle.

Schalke v PSG
Schalke edge a tight game, with not many chances.
PSG’s defensive formation stops Schalke from getting any goals, but they don’t have the attacking threat to get past Howedes. Nil nil written all over it.
A close match with two very good sets of tactics, but PSGs class shows through with a late de jong winner.
Two strong defenses stood strong and didnt allow anything through.
Uninspiring game but felt that the home team edged it with their good CM partnership.
A close game with evenly matched teams and tactics. I felt PSG just shaded it overall and it would have been 1-2, but I marked them down for not listing out their injuries and deducted a goal.
PSG have a strong midfield three and can keep Schalke out of the game for long periods. The front three combine well, and each are worth goals. Schalke are a good side, maybe lacking just a top class CF and midfield reinforcements.
A bit negative tactics from PSG but they kept it tight and the strength of their team over Schalke’s gave them the goal early second half that they could hold onto.

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 9 Dec - 9:07

Morning!

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Fri 9 Dec - 9:11

anyone know a good DM for aroung 10-15mil?
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 9 Dec - 9:12

Morning all. League is all upto date BOOOOOO.............YAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sodhat, game on this week. Im going to Murk you like Afros Murks Cake!!!!

Malaga who are looking for Europa are playing Liverpool who are level on 19 with Benfica, win for Pool would surely mean they are Champions unless Benfica win by more goals than Pool than they will become Champions.
So if Malaga lose Lazio have a chance of Europa if the beat Lyon. Lyon have Europa football in the bag but a bit win and either of Pool and Benfica lose they can claim Champions Cup football. On the off chance both Pool and Benfica lose Lyon could win the League with a big win.
Everyone but Juventus has something to play for tonight. You would think Juventus are playing for pride but that went in last weeks beating by Liverpool.

Good end to the season this.

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 9 Dec - 9:15

nick_fury wrote:Morning all. League is all upto date BOOOOOO.............YAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sodhat, game on this week. Im going to Murk you like Afros Murks Cake!!!!

Malaga who are looking for Europa are playing Liverpool who are level on 19 with Benfica, win for Pool would surely mean they are Champions unless Benfica win by more goals than Pool than they will become Champions.
So if Malaga lose Lazio have a chance of Europa if the beat Lyon. Lyon have Europa football in the bag but a bit win and either of Pool and Benfica lose they can claim Champions Cup football. On the off chance both Pool and Benfica lose Lyon could win the League with a big win.
Everyone but Juventus has something to play for tonight. You would think Juventus are playing for pride but that went in last weeks beating by Liverpool.

Good end to the season this.

Exciting week, but I'm more looking forward to the off season and some squad improvements. I'm putting out my best team to take you down Nick, Frimpong is coming for your boys.

Going to be interesting tactics this week, a change of style is all I can do!

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Fri 9 Dec - 9:25

think all the leagues are quite tight

Trying to write my tactics but keep getting distracted

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 9 Dec - 9:28

ncfc_Tooze wrote:think all the leagues are quite tight

Trying to write my tactics but keep getting distracted

My league isn't tight
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 9 Dec - 9:29

Anyone want to offer me 10 Million to throw the game a la Zagreb? Wink

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Fri 9 Dec - 9:32

ok then most of them raspberry

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Fri 9 Dec - 10:08

tactics Done Yahoo

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 9 Dec - 10:12

Sodhat, I think im going to go with a mass gung ho attack formation lol

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 9 Dec - 10:39

One person and one person only who do you think is better Vermalen or Godin, need an answer please going to buy one of them on Fifa 12.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 9 Dec - 10:41

Bayer Leverkusen v Porto
Both strong teams and play well, Andre Santos gets caught out and makes mistake for goal not having discipline not to go forward when there is style a chance of the counter

It was close to a Porto win, but Leverkusen were well set up and had enough men in defence to repel them. Their speed on the break and the clever deployment of Vucinic persuaded me they could nick a draw.

The wingers on both sides attacked leading to a very open exciting game, two sides I couldnt seperate

Well written tactics by Porto, good team talk pre match, another team where it is strong Leverkusen are also strong tactics and team wise
I would say both teams are evenly matched

Both sides were set up well, think Leverkusen could have been more attacking in this match and it cost them IMO.

The match is dominated by the wingers. Both teams have a lot of attacking threat on the wing and the full backs are kept busy. Nothing to split the two sides.

Both teams offer a lot going forward but I think Leverkusen are stronger at the back.

Leverkusen catch porto on the break with pace

Porto edge a thirlling game.

Fiorentina v Atletico
Fiorentina have that extra bit quality, and it shows through Atletico can take heart from performance much imprved

Fiorentina are just stronger all over and nullified Atletico’s main threats on the wings and at AM.

Two strong teams battled out a very entertaing 1-1- draw

Think Fiorentina were well set up and used their classier players better than Atletico

A free flowing game with lots of chances from two teams that are very good attacking wise. Both AM’s get on the score sheet, with a late winner from Cardoza after the change of formation tips the balance.

It's not that Atletico are bad, it's just that Fiorentina are so good, which leads to a rather one sided game

Fiorentina dominate from start to finish leaving Athletico helpless to do anything.

Fioretnina have too much class for a struggling atheltico

Tottenham v Villareal
Close game due to set ups, But Lass diarra by 3 ams and this spurs lose this

Tottenham were very attacking and could have been beaten here because of a lack of bodies in midfield, leaving Diarra a lot of work. But they would be good for a couple of goals and Villareal the same.

A good attacking game, but Spurs over keen to get forward all the time set them up for a Villareal counter, Villareal's 3 man mid overpowered Spurs 2 who ran out of steam

Spurs line up well and deservedly lead, Villareal's substitutes work better and earn a draw.

Villareals tactics of crosses into a lone striker doesn’t work as Bassong and King totally dominate him. Adebayor and Jovetic get the goals.

Villareal deserve a bit of good fortune and I think they'll et it here by shutting out SPurs and scoring the one good chance they get.

very even sides can't be separated

Good game but tottenham edge it with more attacking flair
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 9 Dec - 10:43

I prefer Vermaelan to be honest. But don't blame me if he's a flop...

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 9 Dec - 10:57

One person and one person only who do you think is better in hotness....Afroms momma or Heros momma

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 9 Dec - 11:15

Afros slightly but I wouldn't wanna do her.

For those who don't have Xbox Live from the 9th - 11th this month they are giving Xbox Live Gold for free.

Last edited by VivaPaulScholes on Fri 9 Dec - 11:15; edited 1 time in total
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 9 Dec - 11:15

I have had them both, but I have to go for Afro's as she makes a mean Lemon Drizzle Cake

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Fri 9 Dec - 11:24

is Dunne>Bassong?
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 9 Dec - 11:30

On Fifa 2001 probably but not real life.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 9 Dec - 11:32

Viva, did you like Garage music back in the day?

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Fri 9 Dec - 11:36

Spoiler:
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Fri 9 Dec - 11:43

Morning. Confirmed Leitner. If you want someone with loads of potential on FIFA, sign him. He plays for my Leeds team.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 9 Dec - 11:43

Sorry Cherries, we can tell that letter is fake. Emmanual is currently with Bastos looking around the Lyon training camp

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Fri 9 Dec - 11:43

no spoke to him and he handed me this
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Fri 9 Dec - 11:44

he really wanted to express the awsomeness of spurs
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Fri 9 Dec - 11:45

all 3 league runners want ade so how the hell is my deal gonna be approved!
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 9 Dec - 11:47

Laugh

It's okay Cherries. I don't think any of us want him really, we were just having a joke.

I would be more worried about whether a lack of European football next season will put him off. He's quite big headed and may well see himself as bigger than that.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Fri 9 Dec - 11:47

I'll be back later, but be warned, I'm going to hand in some badass tactics xD
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 9 Dec - 11:58

I can tell that letter was from you Cherries because the spelling is poor and he never calls himself Ade. I would know as I worked with him during my spell with Sunderland back in the 10/11 season.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 9 Dec - 11:59

Me too. I worked with him when I replaced Viva as Sunderland manager.

He calls himself the Bayornet
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 9 Dec - 12:02

I'm in need of a winger right sided preferably. Anyone??????????
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri 9 Dec - 12:06

Do you Reus straight swap for De Rossi?

ENQ

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 9 Dec - 12:07

Laugh no chance
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 9 Dec - 12:11

Laugh Laugh
Cherris you got Prang like bitch

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Fri 9 Dec - 12:29

Right I'm back. Afternoon. What's the happy-haps?
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 9 Dec - 12:40

happy-haps is its Man United v Wolves tomorrow than the Clasico on the evening. BOOOM I love sick days off football like that when youve worked all week.

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 9 Dec - 12:45

Whose going to be ya CB's against Wolves Nick?

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Fri 9 Dec - 12:46

we have Newcastle at Carrow road this week

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Fri 9 Dec - 12:47

Can't wait for the Clasico. Where is it? Ber or Nou?
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 9 Dec - 12:55

Forget El Clasico, it's Crawley Town v Burton Albion Wink

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 9 Dec - 12:58

Whose going to be ya CB's against Wolves Nick?
Evans will get done by Fletcher so I hope Rio and Jones.

Im up at Old Trafford for 3pm, travel back to Wolves and then watch the Clasico.

Its at the Santiago Bbernabeu
Ive had Higuain score first 4-2 Real at 170/1

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 9 Dec - 13:01

Pah!

This saturday: Truro City v Ebbsfleet Utd - FA Carlsberg Trophy

All the makings of a classic

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 9 Dec - 13:06

Roma v Juventus this weekend too. I fancy Juve to win

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 9 Dec - 13:07

CF is back! plz dont ask me why i got banned, because im still fuming over the reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next