The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regular Feature of the Year - Nominations

+4
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
Kay Fabe
MtotheC
JoshSansom
8 posters

Go down

Regular Feature of the Year - Nominations Empty Regular Feature of the Year - Nominations

Post by JoshSansom Thu 17 Nov 2011, 6:57 pm

Please use this thread as an opportunity to give your nominations for the Regular Feature of the Year on the 606v2 wrestling board. This is not a vote (that will come later) but an opportunity for people to be nominated. Only nominations accompanied by an explanation will count and then these nominations will be taken forward into a vote in a week or so.

Contrasting to the thread of the year is the regular feature of the year. Which regular item has been the best? Greger's prediction league? the WWC? The Tree of 'E?.... who knows?

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Regular Feature of the Year - Nominations Empty Re: Regular Feature of the Year - Nominations

Post by MtotheC Thu 17 Nov 2011, 7:17 pm

I would like to suggest 'random thoughts' it always makes me laugh and is an alternative view point from the regular why did this happen or what do you think threads.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Regular Feature of the Year - Nominations Empty Re: Regular Feature of the Year - Nominations

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 17 Nov 2011, 7:30 pm

Yeah Random Thought for me is the best feature

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Thu 17 Nov 2011, 8:12 pm

Random Thoughts is excellent, but I am going to go for Greger's Prediction League for the dedication involved, even when we don't remember there is a TNA PPV!

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu 17 Nov 2011, 8:36 pm

I think the best 2 have already been mentioned in Thoughts and Tart. But the other cracker is MC's Wrestling Cup thingy.

Created a lot of interesting and fun debate, good format, effort gone into it, it unveiled some surprising opinions both individual and board-wide that wouldn't have been found out otherwise, and the author was a good sport when I came up with my stupid debris comment

(This was posted on the wrong thread)

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 17 Nov 2011, 9:04 pm

Can I nominate my very irregular Fast Forward Raw - not really to win it, as Y2s Random thoughts deserves that, but just to make up the numbers!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex-Express Fri 18 Nov 2011, 10:09 am

For me its gotta be one of

Random thoughts (always makes me laugh, without fail)

World Cup (well executed and a great idea)

Ask the Tart ( from 606 to 606v2 possible the most posted on thread in our history together?)

Also a mention for the Indi Promotions discussion thread

Lex-Express

Location : I like coffee, vanilla icecream and smokewheel pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Fri 18 Nov 2011, 10:47 am

Ask the Tart for me, it's the longest running episodic thread in the history of the internet*

* May not actually be the longest running episodic thread in the history of the internet.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Celtic Warrior Fri 18 Nov 2011, 11:08 am

Random Thoughts for me.

Celtic Warrior

http://officerrahl.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down