The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone know what's going on with Kevin Mitchell?

+6
Fists of Fury
vxrandall
Bob
ShahenshahG
The Galveston Giant
Ronikara
10 posters

Go down

Does anyone know what's going on with Kevin Mitchell? Empty Does anyone know what's going on with Kevin Mitchell?

Post by Ronikara Fri 11 Nov - 17:28

As title, I was quite looking forward to seeing him get in the ring with Brandon Rios. What happened, and how does John Murray qualify for a world title shot on the back of a defeat!

Ronikara

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know what's going on with Kevin Mitchell? Empty Re: Does anyone know what's going on with Kevin Mitchell?

Post by The Galveston Giant Fri 11 Nov - 17:48

Did he not get in a bit of trouble with the law, i think it's best he didn't take the fight anyway.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know what's going on with Kevin Mitchell? Empty Re: Does anyone know what's going on with Kevin Mitchell?

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 11 Nov - 17:51

Hasn't recieved his license back yet. Has to fill in the form properly or something like that.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob Fri 11 Nov - 18:46

Who cares. naughty naughty boy!

Bob

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob Fri 11 Nov - 18:48

Autocorrect has turned me into a latent homosexual. Shocked

Bob

Back to top Go down

Post by vxrandall Fri 11 Nov - 19:02

got 'grounded' on account of bad behaviour. currently twittering his buns off killing time. hopefully gets burns in '12 but should absolutely stay away from malignant auntie because that would be like getting hatton and khan's sloppy thirds and does fk all for him.

vxrandall

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Fri 11 Nov - 19:33

Yeah Mitchell has been very active on Twitter talking up a Burns fight - that is a bout I'd actually be quite interested in, and would find it difficult to call the winner at this moment in time. Both impressed last time out against similar style opponents, but in completely different ways.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Fri 11 Nov - 19:35

Burns will win. He is too physical for Mitchell in my opinion. Plus I think he is just that slightly bit more ring smarter as well

On that note im off to the pub to get wasted

Laters all cider

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Fri 11 Nov - 19:36

Enjoy, mate.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vxrandall Fri 11 Nov - 19:54

mitchell reminds me of rooney - supremely gifted but his own worst enemy....if he can apply himself he can take burns out. he is smarter and hits harder. but if he doesnt put the work in, burns makes him look silly. i go for a mitchell win either late stoppage or points

vxrandall

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Fri 11 Nov - 23:05

Gun to head I'd maybe back Mitchell, too, vx.

Providing his head was screwed on right, of course.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob Fri 11 Nov - 23:07

vxrandall wrote:mitchell reminds me of rooney - supremely gifted but his own worst enemy...

I'll have to presume you've seen Mitchell play football.

Bob

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Fri 11 Nov - 23:20

In an ideal world he should be at 130 lbs as he carries more pop and can compete physically. Although he showed vs Murray he still has a lot of power, he is still small at the weight and has been overawed by kats and murray at times. He has ruined his career, and its a shame but he's struggling to make lightweight which is awful imo.

I would pick him to beat burns by UD, has more shots in his locker and burns still hasn't 100% convinced me but i'm biased so i would pick kevin. He could be the one with a world title shot and a glorious opportunity

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs

Back to top Go down

Post by Dass Sat 12 Nov - 9:16

Bob wrote:Who cares. naughty naughty boy!

One of these days I'm going to have to get Hero to send me a list of all the censors he's put in as there's some classics out there.

Current favourite is "Cuddle in a bad way".

Dass

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sat 12 Nov - 12:56

mitchell - talented - actually think he is a pretty nice guy... but is definitely from the shallow end of the gene pool

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Sat 12 Nov - 14:10

Dass wrote:
Bob wrote:Who cares. naughty naughty boy!

One of these days I'm going to have to get Hero to send me a list of all the censors he's put in as there's some classics out there.

Current favourite is "Cuddle in a bad way".

Interesting Daz isn't it, never heard of any they two before.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down