The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tindall kicked out of EPS

+35
TJ1
Davie
robbo277
welshy824
Taffineastbourne
Bathman_in_London
humpy
Glas a du
hawalsh
emack2
offload
TycroesOsprey
Looseheaded
Gatts
majesticimperialman
bathmad
England rugby fan
faraway
disneychilly
Luckless Pedestrian
Effervescing Elephant
munkian
maestegmafia
Pot Noodle Miner
hugehandoff
Mr Bounce
Metal Tiger
eirebilly
LondonTiger
bedfordwelsh
funnyExiledScot
tomhughesnice
formerly known as Sam
tomathy
Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler
39 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Tindall kicked out of EPS - Page 3 Empty Tindall kicked out of EPS

Post by Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler Fri 11 Nov 2011, 11:04 am

First topic message reminder :

And fined a few quid. Naughty boy.

I assumed he was going to retire from internationals anyway, but it seems we have seen the last of him and his antics.

Whats Jamie Noon up to these days? Whistle

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler

Back to top Go down

Tindall kicked out of EPS - Page 3 Empty Re: Tindall kicked out of EPS

Post by robbo277 Tue 29 Nov 2011, 1:00 am

For a non-custodial sentence, the offender is deemed to be rehabilitated after 5 years. However, the offenders driving licence will be endorsed for 11 years.

Tindall got a 3 year ban for his second offence (due to his licence being endorsed), but avoided jail because his conviction was spent.

robbo277

https://twitter.com/#!/robbo277

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatts Tue 29 Nov 2011, 4:44 am

England rugby fan wrote:
Gatts wrote:i am cosntantly embarassed by welsh players behaviour...the only one that didn't completely embarass me was golf cart gate largely cos it was funny as feck. The rest of the stuff welsh players used to get up to was terrible.

If you have an iota of pride in your team you would be highly embarassed by england's RWC.

So, you find it funny that Powell drove a vehicle down a motorway whilst drunk ? Mike Tindall has twice been banned for drink driving, do you find that funny as well ?

What is there to be embarassed about by Englands RWC ? They had less nights out than several other sides, Ireland being one of them. Their plaers didn't fight each other on a night out (Wales). Their manager didn't get fined 100 pigs and they didn't lose three games at the RWC. Or is it just because it's England that you're setting a mock indignation at their behaviour ? I thought so.

Tindall has been disciplined to the tune of £15000. I see Mike Roberts, Shane Williams, Gavin Henson et al still play or are available for their national side, that must be due to their dignified bahaviour.

Leave Mike Roberts out of this, he hasn't done anything

If England's RWC wasn't embarassing then me, most vaguely proud fans of rugby, the entire press corps, many of the England players and me Auntie Doris must be wrong

My indignation is not mock...in fact i am not indignant, i couldn't give a rat's chuff that in terms of credibility England RWC 2011 make Charlie Chipperfield's Christmas circus look like a NATO comvention

Yeah you got me, it's JUST because it's England!!

How are your little yellow arms?

Gatts

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Tue 29 Nov 2011, 7:23 am

Hes back in the EPS ? Hasnt he been punished enough ? Smile
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Tue 29 Nov 2011, 8:46 am

munkian wrote:Hes back in the EPS ? Hasnt he been punished enough ? Smile

Whistle Laugh
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gatts Wed 30 Nov 2011, 1:51 am

Yes apparently he has been vindicated by proving he did not attempt to mislead the RFU...apparently someone who looked like him was too drunk to remember!

Gatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler Wed 30 Nov 2011, 8:39 am

Reainig about it today it does seem that like the Haskell case theres elements in the RFU who were more concerned with ensuring the blame fell on the coaches and players than them for poor performances. Rather than backing their players they let them hang out to fdry, the false elements of both stories seriously damaged both players reputations and morale in the camp. The leaking of selected confidential comments from the report was yet another example of this. Its no wonder these guys are f'ffed off and want to defend themselves.
Thomas has gone with a parting shot too, sticking the boot in to his eneimies as hes walked. Not pretty at all.
Hopefuly someone will assainate Andrew and we can start from scratch.

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Wed 30 Nov 2011, 9:54 am

Peter seabiscuit wheeler it would probably be better if someone assassinates all the key RFU figures including Martyn Thomas and Rob Andrew.

My proposal is to employ smart,beautiful young professionals to make up the RFU. They may not be experienced in their positions but at least they'll be an awful lot better to look at and hear from then the old farts currently in charge.

Imagine having to look at Martyn Thomas every day!

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler Wed 30 Nov 2011, 9:59 am

BS,

No need to kill Thomas, hes buggered off back to Wales of his own accord

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/international/england/8923506/Martyn-Thomas-leaves-RFU-after-escaping-misconduct-charge-over-John-Steele-affair.html

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler

Back to top Go down

Post by damage_13 Wed 30 Nov 2011, 10:19 am

"It is the ultimate honour to play for your country and I am proud and privileged to have done this for over 11 years. I have always put my heart and soul into playing for England."

yeah .. his heart, his soul, and his liver. Very Happy

If only he always played like he did against Ireland. Now THAT was a centre's performance MotM too

damage_13

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Wed 30 Nov 2011, 10:19 am

I'll likely send an assassin after him anyway.

I read the article between the lines it said - "Martyn Thomas gets off scot free. He has jumped the sinking ship (RFU) after lighting some barrells with gunpowder inside. He can now retire in peace with no fear of recriminations"

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler Wed 30 Nov 2011, 10:31 am

BS,

Yep thats the eway I read it too. The article I linked to doesnt cover what he said about Blackett and co., which was ascomplimentary as the things he had to say about those in his faction funnily enough.
There does seem to be a lot of backside covering going on, its not just the players. Its possible that teh Blackett report was unfair on him, but what disgusts me is that people in his faction have been using the players and Johnson as a dumping ground for bad publicity and blame for problems to take the heat off people like Andrew and Thomas. Thats genuinly rotten.

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Wed 30 Nov 2011, 10:42 am

PSW I think most people see what the RFU is - incompetent,rotten to the core and full of old farts. Tying it up with a pretty little bow and trying to shift the blame around like pass the parcel won't fool anyone.

Everyone knows the media can't be taken completely seriously.

This whole thing needs to be nipped in the bud. A wholesale clear out. An anti -pest bomb needs to be thrown into the nest. The carnage needs to be cleaned up so a new RFU can rise from the ashes.

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Wed 30 Nov 2011, 3:43 pm

And is it just me or does that pic of Tindall on the BBC website make him look like a Bond villain?

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3