The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 8 - Match 3 - Deccan Chargers vs Royal Challengers Bangalore

3 posters

Go down

Week 8 - Match 3 - Deccan Chargers vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Empty Week 8 - Match 3 - Deccan Chargers vs Royal Challengers Bangalore

Post by Gregers Thu 03 Nov 2011, 7:59 pm

Welcome to the Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium, home of the Deccan Chargers

Pitch Conditions: It is a great looking strip. With the sun out drying it up even more, the
spinners might come into play in the second innings. There is a tinge of
grass which might offer something to the fast bowlers early on in both innings.

-----

Please post tactics below...

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Week 8 - Match 3 - Deccan Chargers vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Empty Re: Week 8 - Match 3 - Deccan Chargers vs Royal Challengers Bangalore

Post by Guest Fri 04 Nov 2011, 8:38 am

good cricketing wicket for this game, Rashid will probably end up playing, might as well just use players in my squad who havent had a game.

Back to top Go down

Week 8 - Match 3 - Deccan Chargers vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Empty Re: Week 8 - Match 3 - Deccan Chargers vs Royal Challengers Bangalore

Post by ShankyCricket Fri 04 Nov 2011, 8:42 am

Lol CF are you thinking about doing charity to your opponents by playing your bench players?

ShankyCricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Nov 2011, 8:47 am

not charity just MIGHT give my squad members a run out

not sure yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Nov 2011, 8:54 am

possibly the likes of: Trott, cosgrove,Rashid,Cobb,Lyon,Wahab, might play..

but i also wanna win, cos i dont wanna finish bottom, i think i can beat RCB and Rajasthan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Nov 2011, 10:47 am

my tactics will probably go up soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Nov 2011, 1:09 pm

The side i have just thought about picking was weak. It had a lot of players who havent played yet, but cant decide on whether just to give players a go and see what people think, or try and beat RCB and RR which i think i can do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Nov 2011, 1:48 pm

DECCAN TACTICS

1.Monish Mishra
2.Sunny Sohal
3.Chipli
4.Harpreet Singh
5.Zander De Bryun
6.David Hussey (C)
7.Manvinder Bisla
8.Nayan Doshi
9.Wayne Parnell
10.Scott Borthwick
11.Abhinmanyu Mithun

TEAM NEWS: Experiemntal side for this game, a few players getting a go, now deccan out of the competition

TOSS: Bat first, not usually much green on indian wickets and its not usually live grass, so look to exploit the spin in the 2nd innings with my spinners

BATTING: Mishra plays the anchor role, whilst Sohal tees off from the start in the powerplays. Chipli and harpeet keep the scoreboard ticking over, while de bryun can rebuild if there is a collaspe. Hussey and bisla hit out towards the end, Rashid, parnell, and borthwick at 8,9,10, can certainly bat

BOWLING: Mithun and Parnell to open the bowling they will bowl 2 at the start and the others later on. De bryun and Borthwick will finish off the powerplay overs, and then doshi comes onto bowl. Hussey can be used if needed.

Mithun-1,2,14,16
Parnell-2,4,17,19
DeBryun-5,7,9,11
Borthwick-6,8,10,12
Doshi-13,15,18,20

Hussey can also bowl if needed

COME ON EXPERIMENTAL DECCAN!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by cricketfan90 on Sat 12 Nov 2011, 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Nov 2011, 2:52 pm

used some of my 'squad members' for this game, see how people vote with my squad members playing as im out of the compeitiion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat 05 Nov 2011, 4:09 pm

Upul Tharanga O
Mohammad Hafeez O
Ross Taylor O
AB De Villiers (C) O
Manish Pandey u25
Ravindra Jadeja u25
CM Gautam (wk) u25
Stuart Broad O u25
Amit Mishra
Praveen Kumar
Vinay Kumar

Team News:Unchanged from last week, only change I considered was Johnson for Broad but not sure there is too much difference between them so stuck with Broad, thus not having to sacrifice one of my other players for an Under 25.

Toss:Bat first, post a decent score and hope that my spinners and pace bowlers have enough about them to get the job done in the 2nd innings.

Batting:Both openers have permission to go out and hit the leather off the ball, if one should go early I'd bring De Villiers above Ross Taylor in the order to re-build.Once more a long batting line up with some decent hitters, so should be suited to chasing as well.

Bowling allocations:

Stuart Broad(1,3,5,20)
Praveen Kumar(2,4,17,19)
Ravindra Jadeja(7,9,13,15)
Vinay Kumar(6,8,10,18)
Amit Mishra(12,14,16)
Mohammad Hafeez(11)

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Nov 2011, 5:55 pm

im playing a 2nd string team, but i dont think its particuarly weak at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Nov 2011, 9:48 am

lol Mat its only us that has submitted tactics thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Nov 2011, 10:16 am

im playing a 2nd string side, but i think i probably should have played cameron white to be honest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Nov 2011, 7:35 pm

lol i'd completely forgot the team i had put out. Half a 2nd string side i think now to be honest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down