The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mario Balotelli gets more and more stupid by the day

+12
Thomond
english_osprey
The Special Juan
Davie
theundisputedY2D2
Don Corleone187
Sugar Floyd Louis
AlexHuckerby
Enforcer
hodge
Crimey
Fernando
16 posters

Go down

Mario Balotelli gets more and more stupid by the day  Empty Mario Balotelli gets more and more stupid by the day

Post by Fernando Sat 22 Oct 2011 - 18:50

Controversial Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli has handed manager Roberto Mancini another headache with his off-field behaviour, putting his house up in flames after recklessly setting off fireworks in his bathroom.

The striker is set to face questioning from the club and Mancini to try and establish what he was doing putting himself in danger on the eve of one of the biggest games of the season.

Two fire crews using breathing apparatus put out the flames after being called to Balotelli's house just before 1am on Saturday to deal with what has been described as 'a substantial fire' on the first floor.

The property, in Mottram St Andrew, Cheshire, sustained serious fire and smoke damage and the police were also called – in part to ensure Balotelli did not go back into the house.

Two fire crews using breathing apparatus put out the flames after being called to Balotelli's house just before 1am on Saturday to deal with what has been described as "a substantial fire" on the first floor. The property, in Mottram St Andrew, Cheshire, sustained serious fire and smoke damage and the police were also called – in part to ensure Balotelli did not go back into the house.

The striker is said to have been reluctant to leave his belongings and, at one point, to have run back inside to recover a quantity of money and a suitcase.

A police spokesman said: 'At just before 1am on Saturday we were called to a report of a house fire at a residential home in Mottram St Andrew.

'Police provided assistance to Cheshire fire and rescue service as well as ensuring residents were accounted for and there was no danger to surrounding properties. At this time, the cause of the fire is being examined by fire investigators and the police. However, it is not thought to be suspicious.'

Balotelli checked into a Manchester hotel and took part in training as normal at 10am.

He has recently moved from Manchester city centre and said he was living in the countryside for a quieter life.

The striker was was due to start up front with David Silva and Sergio Aguero in the Manchester derby, but these latest antics may make Mancini reconsider.

The move comes a day after Mancini said that the striker was 'changing his mentality' and putting behind him the controversies that have accompanied him since he signed from Inter Milan for £25m last year.

source: dailymail

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Mario Balotelli gets more and more stupid by the day  Empty Re: Mario Balotelli gets more and more stupid by the day

Post by Crimey Sat 22 Oct 2011 - 18:51

He is hilarious! Laugh

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mario Balotelli gets more and more stupid by the day  Empty Re: Mario Balotelli gets more and more stupid by the day

Post by Guest Sat 22 Oct 2011 - 19:02

I think I fall more in love with him every story I hear Laugh

Especially running back in to the fire for his money, but why the hell was he lighting fireworks in his bathroom?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Oct 2011 - 19:18

Setting foreworks off in his house? Are they going to charge him or let him off?!!

Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Sat 22 Oct 2011 - 23:13

laughing

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Sun 23 Oct 2011 - 1:06

This guy is fantastic. Football needs more Balotelli's!

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun 23 Oct 2011 - 2:08

hes a moron. doesnt use his head ever i dont think he ever thinks about what hes doing at all and what the consequences will be.

all this being said... balotelli i love you! cracks me up constantly.

no idea what he was thinking at the time... fireworks explode mario... they arent really for indoor use!

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Floyd Louis Sun 23 Oct 2011 - 17:18

Only character in football, we need more players like him - bit like the Mayweather of football, absolute div but entertaining and talented without doubt.

That shirt underneath was brilliant, but in addition to this, the fact that he even had that shirt shows that he came into this match with the belief he will score!

Absolute Ledge!

Sugar Floyd Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun 23 Oct 2011 - 17:29

jay-z wrote:Only character in football, we need more players like him - bit like the Mayweather of football, absolute div but entertaining and talented without doubt.

That shirt underneath was brilliant, but in addition to this, the fact that he even had that shirt shows that he came into this match with the belief he will score!

Absolute Ledge!
Henry used to do it when he had his Va Va Voom.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Corleone187 Sun 23 Oct 2011 - 18:59

I bet he's thinking "Why always me?"
Don Corleone187
Don Corleone187

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Mon 24 Oct 2011 - 8:28

I can totally relate to what Mario's been through, I mean just the other week I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth and I thought to myself "I really should let off some fireworks in here".

Unfortunately, only hours earlier I'd set them off in the direction of my neighbour's dog because it was looking at me funny.

I think Balotelli's great, yes he's utterly moronic but it's more fun hearing about his crazy antics rather than the usual "Footballer has affair with <insertnamehere>".

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 24 Oct 2011 - 20:42

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2052874/Mario-Balotelli-firework-safety-campaign.html

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Floyd Louis Mon 24 Oct 2011 - 20:44

Laugh

with each article about this guy in the news... the more he confirms his status as an utter LEGEND!

Sugar Floyd Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Mon 24 Oct 2011 - 20:48

Someone described him to me as being "lights on but nobody home"

I'd say there weren't even any lights

Davie

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Mon 24 Oct 2011 - 21:05

He's like Diouf's idiotic brother (they're both incredibly controversial).

Seriously, when you play for Inter why do you wear an AC shirt? IT MAKES NO SENSE!!!

The pundits have been labeling him "not worth the money" and "a bad signing" but a couple of good performances have made them completely change their tune. WTF?

I agree with the fact he is good entertainment value though xD
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by english_osprey Wed 26 Oct 2011 - 12:02

Top class, entertaining player. Top class, entertaining idiot.

More Gazza than Lineker for example. Surely ther's room in football for them all?

english_osprey

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Wed 26 Oct 2011 - 12:19

I agree that football needs characters like him. My only worry is that his escapades will escalate until he does something REALLY stupid (the fireworks incident could well have been that OTT incident if he hadn't been so lucky)

Davie

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed 26 Oct 2011 - 18:13

Apparently there are "Why Always Me?" t-shirts on sale already...
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Wed 26 Oct 2011 - 18:53

TSC wrote:He's like Diouf's idiotic brother (they're both incredibly controversial).

Seriously, when you play for Inter why do you wear an AC shirt? IT MAKES NO SENSE!!!

The pundits have been labeling him "not worth the money" and "a bad signing" but a couple of good performances have made them completely change their tune. WTF?

I agree with the fact he is good entertainment value though xD

Pundits are always the first to jump on the bandwagon, nothing new from them.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed 26 Oct 2011 - 20:09

That's true. "You'll never win anything with kids" either...
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Wed 26 Oct 2011 - 21:09

Spoiler:

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Wed 26 Oct 2011 - 22:15

How this man can actually do this anti-firework campaign and keep a straight face is beyond me!

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Thu 27 Oct 2011 - 22:26

LEGEND!!!

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Oct 2011 - 10:29

i do like the celebration with the 'why is it always me?' t-shirt that was fantastic.

Back to top Go down

Post by A Fine Folk. Mon 31 Oct 2011 - 18:57

Could understand his ego if he was as good as he thought he was.

A Fine Folk.

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Wed 2 Nov 2011 - 1:43

at what point has he stated hes amazing?

youre making him out to be nicklas bendter!

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandro Ciambella Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 12:45

Bonjourno!

Super Mario is a very popular man here in Monza and read recently now that he has turned his back garden into a Super Mario Kart track!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2055572/Mario-Balotelli-builds-racetrack-garden.html

Excellent news for his peaceful neigbours. His garden looked nice before. Wonder what it looks like now! (His quad bike looks great as well!)
Alessandro Ciambella
Alessandro Ciambella

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 12:51

Alessandro Ciambella wrote:Bonjourno!

Super Mario is a very popular man here in Monza and read recently now that he has turned his back garden into a Super Mario Kart track!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2055572/Mario-Balotelli-builds-racetrack-garden.html

Excellent news for his peaceful neigbours. His garden looked nice before. Wonder what it looks like now! (His quad bike looks great as well!)

If this guy doesn't win (or at least gets nominated for) the BBC Overseas Sports Personality of the year next month there is something seriously wrong!!

The legend grows with every passing day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandro Ciambella Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 12:58

Did you hear about when he was in a resturant with friends and a prostiture Rooney had been pumping walked in and Super Mario stands up and starts chanting ROONEY! ROONEY! ROONEY! Would love to have been there!

http://www.rwdmag.com/2011/03/mario-balotelli-chants-rooney-rooney-at-prostitute-jenny-thompson/

I will second your nomination for the BBC award!
Alessandro Ciambella
Alessandro Ciambella

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 13:05

Yeah heard that one too! Can you imagine his highlights package on the programme? It would be EPIC!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandro Ciambella Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 13:10

I will be looking out for this award show now. If there is ANY justice then this guy must walk away with it! The best character in the Premiership by a long way!
Alessandro Ciambella
Alessandro Ciambella

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 16 Nov 2011 - 21:39

Spoiler:

Mario bringing his Kung Fu skills to international levels

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Thu 17 Nov 2011 - 2:44

I must ask Fernando as I didn't watch the game... Why on earth did he just roundhouse kick the post...?

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandro Ciambella Thu 17 Nov 2011 - 20:45

He missed a few chances and the mad genius lashed out in pure frustration!

http://www.7msport.net/news/newsdata/20111117/65047.shtml
Alessandro Ciambella
Alessandro Ciambella

Back to top Go down

Post by wanderer Thu 17 Nov 2011 - 23:51

so true

wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Comfort Thu 1 Dec 2011 - 13:22

Balotelli is amazing at life to be fair.

along with all the craziness, he gives a ridiculous amount to chairities (and apparently homeless people he see's).....

he will be lambasted by the press in the UK forever, they just dont understand genius.

Comfort

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down