The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Association - Homepage

+7
Gregers
AberdeenSteve
ncfc_Tooze
Fernando
The_Enigma
ADMIN
Brady12
11 posters

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

World Wrestling Association - Homepage - Page 11 Empty World Wrestling Association - Homepage

Post by Guest Tue 11 Oct - 9:58

Last edited by Y I Man on Fri 11 Nov - 12:33; edited 21 times in total

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Association - Homepage - Page 11 Empty Re: World Wrestling Association - Homepage

Post by Guest Thu 20 Oct - 19:25

The_Enigma wrote:No I know that Marky, I just think that the foreign transfer's can only go so far, can't really replace some of the guys...

As for WWE/TNA what about being able to buy whoever they buy from us at the price they payed, but the person who sold them cannot buy them back?
If any wrestlers go for the offers from WWE/TNA they cant be bought by anyone.

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Association - Homepage - Page 11 Empty Re: World Wrestling Association - Homepage

Post by Crimey Thu 20 Oct - 19:26

A cash injection would definitely be helpful! Laugh

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu 20 Oct - 19:29

why did rocky accept ? and Steve did not btw?

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Oct - 19:30

Why Crimey, so you can buy Colin Delaney? Laugh
(Dont forget about the offers every Monday in the meantime)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Oct - 19:31

TheBrahmaBull wrote:why did rocky accept ? and Steve did not btw?
Austin needs wrestlers to go up against, Rocky is happy to be the star on a show no matter who is on the roster. (More selfish)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu 20 Oct - 19:32

boxing you calling me selfish?

but before i wanted to buy austin i had Punk , Goldberg , Y2J there people he could go against ?

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Thu 20 Oct - 19:32

Y I Man wrote:
The_Enigma wrote:No I know that Marky, I just think that the foreign transfer's can only go so far, can't really replace some of the guys...

As for WWE/TNA what about being able to buy whoever they buy from us at the price they payed, but the person who sold them cannot buy them back?
If any wrestlers go for the offers from WWE/TNA they cant be bought by anyone.

I know, Was just suggesting it. Also means that there's a way back into the game for the wrestlers who have been sold to WWE/TNA

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu 20 Oct - 19:33

Y I Man wrote:Why Crimey, so you can buy Colin Delaney? Laugh
(Dont forget about the offers every Monday in the meantime)

Because my roster is tiny and I can't even work out why. Laugh

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Oct - 19:38

Right, all tactics are in.

Please check out the fixtures (the fixture match is also highlighted on each tactic submission) and read the submitted shows and decide which show is the best out of each fixture. Obviously it is down to your opinion which you prefer.

Please vote tomorrow, or if you cant get on v2, over the weekend.

Send a pm to Y I Man with the results from Steve's League.

Send a pm to AberdeenSteve with the results from YI's league.

If you could give a brief reason why you preferred a certain show over the other, that would be useful as it would enable us to give feedback to the GM's to help them out on future tactics. Obviously any feedback posted will remain anonymous.

Last edited by Y I Man on Thu 20 Oct - 19:47; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Oct - 19:41

TheBrahmaBull wrote: boxing you calling me selfish?

but before i wanted to buy austin i had Punk , Goldberg , Y2J there people he could go against ?
Rock is selfish, meaning he would prefer being the star of the show no matter who is there, compared to Austin who would need more wrestlers on the roster to work with.
tbh, If you picked Rock instead of Austin, you probs would have got him.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Thu 20 Oct - 19:45

Can you vote on the other matches in your league too apart from our own, or just the opposite league?

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Oct - 19:46

Just the opposite league Enigma. OK

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 20 Oct - 20:46

When we vote, what do you want?

Simple answers or paragraphs? And even though it says feedback is anonymous, will it be made public with the results? I think it should be, rather than need to be asked it, everyone should get all feedback, good and bad.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Oct - 20:52

Yeh, feed back will be given the results (if feedback is provided) and we obviously wont say who has said what.
Just a little explanation will do, it doesn't need to be lengthy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 20 Oct - 20:59

Cool. Have PM'ed Steve my results tonight as might not around tomorrow, and have a busy weekend planned.

Saturday: Helping my mum move house in the morning, then late morning/early afternoon a friend's son's 4th Birthday party, then a quick drive to AFC Wimbledon v Crawley Town!

Sunday: Watch Rugby World Cup final, drive to see brother-in-law and pick him up from Uni, catch what I can of Manchester derby, then NFL at Wembley, then WWE Vengeance!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Fri 21 Oct - 7:39

That's a hell of a weekend you've got planned Mark. Enjoy it mate!

I have all my results for YI's league, except Bull's. I would have never guessed he'd be last .. Rolling Eyes

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Fri 21 Oct - 7:41

im the only one????

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Fri 21 Oct - 7:43

Yes, yes you are Bull. So pull your finger out and get them sent!
mad mad mad

Laugh

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Fri 21 Oct - 7:44

should i send them now

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Oct - 8:36

I have no results for Steve's league yet Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Fri 21 Oct - 9:30

I'll send mine later y I. How much detail do they need to be in?

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Oct - 9:40

Not too much detail mate, just a little reason why you picked said show over the other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Fri 21 Oct - 9:44

Cool, will get that done later

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 21 Oct - 9:45

Gregers, just tell him why you think my show is better than Bull's Wink

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Fri 21 Oct - 14:12

Sent my votes YI

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Oct - 14:24

reveived OK

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Fri 21 Oct - 14:53

Results finished. Markey, you a womble, or moneybags crawley fan?

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 21 Oct - 15:51

Moneybags Crawley thumbsup

AKA Crawl£y Town

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Oct - 16:58

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Fri 21 Oct - 17:20

Cheers YI

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Fri 21 Oct - 20:01

YI, just sent my votes

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Sun 23 Oct - 14:54

When do results go up?

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Sun 23 Oct - 15:18

I am waiting to hear back from YI with regards to how we are posting the results, once that is organised they will be up mate.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Sun 23 Oct - 15:19

Cheers, was just wondering thats all

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Sun 23 Oct - 15:32

No worries mate! thumbsup

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Oct - 21:55

Results should be up tomorrow lads, just waiting on one more vote for Steve's league. OK

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Sun 23 Oct - 22:01

YI, do want all my results and feedback?
Obviously due to work I won't be on tomorrow until the evening.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Oct - 22:04

just post them in 'our section' mate, in the format of your pm mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Oct - 2:53

All the results from the voting are in.
Results, feedback & tables will be sorted when I get up (not sure what time as im watching Vengeance so it will probs be about lunch time)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Oct - 17:42

Results, injuries, offers will be up soon tonight lads. Sorry for the delay and normal service will resume from tomorrow.

With the party on Saturday & Vengeance last night my biological clock is all messed up. It feels like its 1pm in the afternoon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 24 Oct - 17:55

As opposed to 1pm in the morning Wink

No rush Y I, if it keeps up we'll just form our own breakaway WWA Wink

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Oct - 19:20

The votes have been counted and verified, here are the results along with the feedback from the voters. The feedback is a useful tool going forward, please dont take any offence, constructive criticism is always good.

Week one results.

AberdeenSteve's League of Chung

AWA v HOW
Winner - AWA

HOW - Stronger roster over all and a better use of the roster IMO. Loved the x-division tournament as it had some surprise booking decisions in it.

AWA has the better all round show , Hero has the better main event so ill give it to AWA

AWA Feedback - Good opening show, Lots of potential in the roster, with a lot of intresing matches to see in the future. Hopefully Raven will be pushed onto the world title scene at some point, But that's just something I'd want to see

Hereoes of Wrestling - A decent show, maybe one to many run in's for my taste. Have no other problem just think Steve's was slightly better, I believe these 2 will finish winner and runner up of this group. Sets the tone for next week's show

Both very good shows, AWA seems to have very good technical wrestling where as heroes seems to have a very much crash and burn style, two things i enjoy in wrestling so this one is very tough but AWA will just take it.

6WE v TPWF
Result - Draw

TPWF doesn't really have a roster and the ending wouldn't make me want to see the next weeks edition. On the other hand, 6WE is a uinque idea with the tag team only league and is unlike anything else in the competition. Loved seeing the Nexus as a genuine force.

TPWF all the way for me not a big fan of a completely tag team wrestling show. weirdly bull has actually put on a very decent show with a big clifferhanger at the end it's tna style writing just lets hope like tna he doesn't mess it up

6wE - I get 6wE is about tag teams, with a 2 league's and it works, but having a card made up of tag matches will be a little boring. Try mixing it up have 4 v 4. or have 1 v 1 for points to try and spice it up a little, Nexus thing was a little predictable, but could mean factions which would be something no other fed would do. Didn't like the promo's so much, I think he just needs to maybe bullet point what's being said instead of having the entire conversation.

T.P.W.F - Not much of a roster here, the whole undercard will contain the same matches week in, week out untill something is sorted. Does have good main event scene if done right, everybody would want to see Y2J/Punk, Not enough matches.

For this one I vote 6we, as for TPWF is 2 matches enough for a show especially the first. I am also looking forward to see how the 6we tag league goes forward,but will it remain intresting after a few weeks?

LWWF v DCW
Result - Draw

The closest of the week by far but I thought LWWF did a better job of setting up future feuds especially with Anderson and Mistico. Will be interesting to see how they keep things fresh with a small roster. DCW's show was also great and IMO would have beaten 2 or 3 of the other shows this week.

i think id watch LWWF over DCW , just prefered the match card and the way it was laided out think need more then 4 match though

LWWF - Decent enough show, Just thought DCW was slightly better, thing there would have been a couple of "miss matches" here with a couple of people not being able to work well with others. MCMG/Hardy's would be a dream match to see.
DCW - Brilliant promo's, very well written, kept a few things of the 1st show which will hopfully develop on next week's show.

DCW has a very strong lower card combined with a good upper card as does LWWF, but i dont like tag team main events without any real reason to them, therefore my vote goes to Devon Championship Wrestling

YI's league of Blading

Y.I.M.C.A v MWF

Winner - YIMCA

Both very good, I really like the format in MWF, but I believe the Main Event is where MWF lost it. I'm 99% sure Doug Williams v Danny Collins would be a great Main Event, but to the casual wrestling fan like myself I only know of Doug Williams and had never heard of Danny Collins. I think MWF has a decent roster but is missing some genuine Main Eventers so I have to score it to YIMCA.

YI's seemed to be a very interesting show and built up each of his superstarts well in each match, and althouth MWF was good, it seemed to lack the flow for the first week.

Good feel to the YIMCA show, flowed well and felt like a programme, too many belts for the number of wrestlers though. 16 wrestlers on show, 4 belts. A quarter of the roster should not hold titles. MWF is a novel idea, don't think it worked though, made it difficult to read and just didn't flow as well as YIMCA.

MWF has a very good card but did not have any promos with the Wrestlers to add to the tensions of a growing storyline unlike YIMCA.

PWF v OVW
Winner - PWF

I'm a bit of a sucker for presentation. And while OVW is a very good card, the lack of presentation harms it. It looks messy, and it looks rushed. It's hard to read in full, so my advice is to proof-read and if necessary use spellcheck before posting next time. PWR on the other hand is presented expertly and well written. It's harsh to judge the cards on punctuation, but both shows are very good in terms of material, with some great matches, and hard to split, so I had to find something!

The PWR show had the best storyline to it and made use of its legends and main eventers to the best of its ability, however OVW was a very good show also.

With OVW, I wasn't keen on having a battle royale with all the guys that had already wrestled. Not keen on choice of champ. PWR had some great match ups and great flow to the show, polished performance.

UCW v nXtreme
Winner - nXtreme

Both shows are very good, very well written, well presented, when there's not a lot to separate the cards I feel it's down to which one I enjoyed the most. And the one I enjoyed the most out of the two was nXtreme, for reasons I can't explain. Nothing against UCW, I just preferred nXtreme.

Both were very good shows, but the matches on the UCW card just seemed to be more tempting than those of NxTreme.

UCW was a well put together show, not the strongest roster though. nXtreme put on a great show, good match ups, quality roster. Show of the week.

This one was hard to pick both shows having very strong cards i think Nxtreme just had the edge with the Main event as it was very good but both shows were great.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Oct - 19:22

Tables etc will be done in the morning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Oct - 19:49

Week 2 injuries and offers up for Steve's league.
Due to the delay in getting the offers up, you have until Thursday 7pm to accept (instead of Wednesday)

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 24 Oct - 19:53

Offers and injuries are now up for YI's league also.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 25 Oct - 10:12

Well my tactics for week 2 are done, just need tweaking etc if I sell or buy anyone but I'm well chuffed with my show!

OK

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Tue 25 Oct - 18:42

Lost the opening show, But looks like I didn't get any bad comments there so I'll take that as a positive. Need make 1 or 2 changes to the roster I think and I should be alright going into week 7/8

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 25 Oct - 20:19

Right who's about to do some deals?

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Tue 25 Oct - 20:54

Me, but you ain't getting no one Wink

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 25 Oct - 20:58

Who says I want anyone of yours anyway raspberry

You could always splash that 27m my way though.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next