The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super league Grand Final tonight ...Who's going to win ?

3 posters

Go down

Super league Grand Final tonight ...Who's going to win ? Empty Super league Grand Final tonight ...Who's going to win ?

Post by Kenny Sat 08 Oct 2011, 3:55 pm

Who's going to win tonights Grand Final ?

St Helens v Leeds Rhinos

I'm going for a Leeds win 26 - 18
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Super league Grand Final tonight ...Who's going to win ? Empty Re: Super league Grand Final tonight ...Who's going to win ?

Post by George Hotel1895 Sun 09 Oct 2011, 3:08 am

Well done for predicting a Leeds win. My thoughts were before the game is that it was to close call.
Leeds were the better side and deserved their victory. I think Leeds are going to be the team to beat next season with Saints running them close.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Super league Grand Final tonight ...Who's going to win ? Empty Re: Super league Grand Final tonight ...Who's going to win ?

Post by Kenny Sun 09 Oct 2011, 11:35 am

I haven't heard who Leeds are signing next season have you ? they are losing few players that will need replacing .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Sun 09 Oct 2011, 3:37 pm

KingKenny7Heaven wrote:I haven't heard who Leeds are signing next season have you ? they are losing few players that will need replacing .
To date Leeds have signed Richard Moore and Luke Briscoe from other Super League clubs. Knowing Leeds they will promote some younger players as well.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sun 09 Oct 2011, 3:54 pm

So no big signings as of yet , like ive said on previous threads Briscoe could be a outstanding signing but hes for the future .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Sun 09 Oct 2011, 4:20 pm

KingKenny7Heaven wrote:So no big signings as of yet , like ive said on previous threads Briscoe could be a outstanding signing but hes for the future .
Very true. I think Richard Moore is past his sell by date, and i would expect the most he will get at Leeds is a place on the bench.
I hear good things about Luke Briscoe, but as you say, one for the future

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by prop_lyd Sun 09 Oct 2011, 6:14 pm

Still in a bit of shock....I thought when Saints scored to pull away it was game over.....after that I think my housemates were wondering what was going on in the living room and i got very odd looks from outside when I was leaping around the room screaming as the tries flowed in!!
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down