The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gatland Mind Games and Welsh Experiance

3 posters

Go down

Gatland Mind Games and Welsh Experiance   Empty Gatland Mind Games and Welsh Experiance

Post by deadfred Wed 05 Oct 2011, 10:01 am

Well, Gatland is silent and respectful. So this is the moment where his mind games really pay off. The fact that he is saying nothing must be worrying for the Irish as it means he must be very confident. They would expect him to try and undermine them as he normally does but instead he says nothing. This is the perfect mind game to play and only works because of the games he has played in the past.

Also, everyone is talking about the Irish experiance winning the day - but they forget that SW is vastly experienced and the greatest try scorer in the history of NH rugby.

Gatlands quiet confidence and Shanes experience and magic to win it for me on Saturday.

deadfred

Back to top Go down

Gatland Mind Games and Welsh Experiance   Empty Re: Gatland Mind Games and Welsh Experiance

Post by Gatts Wed 05 Oct 2011, 10:04 am

I think Declan Kidney sounds like an offal dish you would get in Torremolinos

Gatts

Back to top Go down

Gatland Mind Games and Welsh Experiance   Empty Re: Gatland Mind Games and Welsh Experiance

Post by munkian Wed 05 Oct 2011, 1:52 pm

Gatts wrote:I think Declan Kidney sounds like an offal dish you would get in Torremolinos

Declam Kidney sounds like POC is squeezing his nuts
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down