The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Escalation 4th October Results

Go down

6CW Escalation 4th October Results Empty 6CW Escalation 4th October Results

Post by JJJohnson Tue 04 Oct 2011, 12:33 am

The show goes live on air inside a packed out Braehead Arena in Glasgow.The crowd are on their feet and going wild as "I want it all" roars out of the speakers and jets of fireworks shoot off into the air.

JT:Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to tuesday night Escalation,coming to you live and exclusive on ESPN from the jam-packed Braehead Arena.After a history-making show last week we are expecting some monumental events to take place here this evening...

HE:Yes we are,my god we ended last week's show on such an unexpected climax.Genesis' power has reached even higher levels and now are they are running the show....how will the rest of the lockeroom adjust to the Genesis regime?

JT:It sure is a minefield for all of those guys that dont belong to Genesis,how are they going to perform knowing that Genesis are watching their every move?

HE:I would suggest that everyone falls in line,you saw what happened to Drake last week when he got on the wrong side of Genesis......OH YES!

The boos become defeaning in the arena as "Numb" screams out and jets of green fireworks explode high into the air.The curtains burst open and Alex Walker walks onto the stage with a massive smile on his face.Behind him walks Mr Jones,Internecio,Jackson Black,Michael Sweetwater & Mr Kenty.They all slowly make their way to the ring under a torrent of abuse.

JT:Its looks like this evenings show is going to start with a word from our General Manager...

Alex Walker enters the ring first and is quickly followed by the rest of Genesis.He takes a microphone from Mike Bird and looks out across the arena.

HE:This should be good.....

Walker:QUIET!

*Crowd boo louder

Walker:I didnt expect you cretins to be able to follow such simple direction....but if we are really honest,what does it matter?

You see this is the first night of the GENESIS ERA!

*Crowd boo more

Walker:I may have been in charge of this company since April but with the goddamn B.O.D breathing down my neck I never felt like this company was really mine.But last week,when me and my "backer" successfully bought an extra 20% in stakes all of that changed...

JT:But who is that backer?

Walker:Genesis now controls 70% of this business and incase you people are too dim-witted to work it out,that means we are running the show.No more rash calls,no more second-guessing,and no more reversal of decisions that cost deserving competitors of championships...

*The cameras pan in on Jackson Black,who looks sullen

Walker:It was so satisfying to watch David Gould get squashed by our newest acquisition,the most dangerous man in this industry,INTERNECIO!

*The crowd boo as Mr Jones pats Internecio on his shoulder

Walker:Gould meddled in my business for too long,and for that he paid a price he will never forget.He will never darken our hallways again....the Board of Directors may still have some influence on this company but executive decisions now rest in one man's hands....MINE!

I call the shots,I hire and I fire.Everything that happens from this point forward goes through me.This is a message to all of the guys under contract here in 6CW,you either do things my way or you can feel the consequences.Genesis arent playing around anymore,we are the most dominant force in sports entertainment history and the regime that follows will never,ever be forgotten.

Crowd:A55hole x10

JT:I'm inclined to agree with them...

Walker:In front of you stands the greatest collection of athletes you are ever likely to see.I have put together a force capable of absolutely anything and I forewarn anybody that even so much as thinks of crossing us.I am not standing before you telling you that you are now under a dictatorship,this will still run as any wrestling promotion should.There will be still opportunitues aplenty for those who earn it but let it be known that if you step out of line,you will sorely regret it.

JT:This place is turning into a joke...

HE:Go up there and tell him that.....

Walker:Last week is a lesson to you all and I sure as hope it does not have to be repeated.Drake meddled with our business and for that he suffered a fractured cheekbone as well as internal bleeding.He joins a list that already comprises of GazzyD,Jerome Dubois and John Liederman.All men that tried to stand in the way of our growth and they paid the penalty.There is nobody bigger than this business and insubordination like that shall not be tolerated.

You people might not like me,you can boo Genesis out of the building every single week but we are here to stay,LIVE WITH IT!

Crowd:You suck x10

HE:Can you believe the disrespect from these fans....

JT:Yes I can,in my opinion it is very much warranted...

Walker:This isn't a fairytale....this isnt some make believe show on your television....this is real life and there is no hero waiting in the wings to save the day.Genesis is the rising power in this neck of the woods.....there is no saviour.....no help is imminent....

*Crowd pop

JT:Oh maybe...

"Next Big Thing" roars out from the speakers and the crowd go wild as Mike Hill comes walking onto the stage.He has a smirk on his face and he twirls a mic in his hands as he looks down towards Genesis.

Hill:I wouldnt be interuppting would I?

HE:Hill is risking a fine and suspension here...

JT:What the hell for?

Walker:Walk away Hill...believe me now,you don't want to start down this path....

Hill:That is where your wrong Walker.That is the exact path I am aiming for,see what your failing to grasp is that there are guys in this building right now who actually want to be professional wrestlers.They don't want to be lapdogs and yes men, they actually want to come out here and entertain all these great fans!

*Crowd cheer

Walker:What the hell do you want Hill?

Hill:What every self-respecting man wants,power and glory!.

Walker:If its power you want Hill then step on up,there are plenty of Genesis jerseys to go around...

Hill:I think i'd rather choke on my own vomit then bow down to you.Do you know how repulsive you are,to actually watch you out here being such a slimeball makes my skin crawl...

*Walker smiles and puts his arms up as Jackson Black and Mr Kenty walk towards the ropes

Hill:Wise move Walker....I wouldnt want to hurt your boys too bad....

Walker:You think you could take Genesis....your a lone ranger Hill,you wouldnt last five minutes...

Hill:Probably not.....but i'm no lone ranger....in fact i'm anything but...

The cheers blast out again as "The Angel and The Gambler" screams out and then Frosted Dice join Hill on the stage.Sweetwater and Kenty shoulder their tag titles and smirk...

Walker:Oh if it isnt the ex champions,melted ice.....is this the best you can manage?

Dice:Jeez will you please just shut up!.I mean seriously,you might be king d1ck around here but your really starting to pi55 me off.Your not a big man Walker,in fact your anything but.Standing their behind your cronies,running your mouth like a schoolgirl...I know Sweetwater can barely string a sentence together but he doesnt need you to talk for him.

*Walker smirks and then hands the mic other to Sweetwater

Sweetwater:What's the matter Dice,getting lonely out there without the tag titles?.It must be really hard knowing that you busted your a55 for all those months to keep these belts only for your douchebag partner to mess it all up...

*Frost drops his head and looks a little dejected but Dice punches his shoulder

Dice:Here's the thing,Frosted Dice are actually a team.That means that any mistake that we make is a collective mistake.Not a chance for us to pass the blame,I know that must be hard to grasp for you egotistical losers but that is how a real team works...

Kenty:Losers?...is that some sort of joke?...The only losers I see here tonight is you three idiots....remind me again who is the tag team champions?....and remind me again who got their a55 beat by GDC last week?

Hill:And how about reminding us how many matches you have actually won without interference?.You all talk such a big game but in reality you are nothing but a pack of cowards.Why not be a man for once,and actually fight!

Sweetwater:We'll fight anytime and anywhere....you idiots will find that out here tonight....

Hill:I sure as hell hope so because I have never look forward to something so much in my life.....here tonight I am going to take great pleasure in beating you jacka55es all over this arena.....and you want to talk about earning our opportunities,well then I have a little proposal....

*Walker raises his eyebrows and then beckons for Hill to continue

Hill:Tonight we face Genesis in a ten man tag team match.....needless to say both sides are looking forward to it.....but I kinda feel like there is nothing to be gained.Because once we have beat the (beep) out of your little groupies,we know that your going to make our lives a living hell....

*The crowd boo as Genesis begin to laugh

Hill:But thats the way it goes,nothing we can do about that.But what we can do is make sure that our victory isnt completely in vain,what I want Walker is very simple...when we win here tonight,and win we shall...I want title shots for all five of us...

Mr Jones:Preposterous...

Dice:Shut up fatboy.....I kinda like that....I mean we already have a rematch clause but wouldnt hurt to have another in the bank...

Walker:Now wait just a minute...i'm a fair man....believe it or not....

*Crowd boo

Walker:I have no doubts that Genesis are going to wipe the floor with you here tonight so I will humour your request.On the provision that,if you lose....Frosted Dice get no automatic re-match and you,White and Valour will be unpaid for the next month...and just incase you were thinking,the world title is off limits....I have big plans for that...

*Hill stares at Frosted Dice for a moment and then turns back

Hill:I'd say you got yourself a deal...

Walker:But speaking of White and Valour,where are they?.Not out here leading the crusade...

Dice:They haven't arrived yet....seems their brakes had been tampered with on their cars....funny eh?

Walker:How unusual....I would hate for you three to be trapped in a handicap situation here tonight....

Hill:This is another thing,who is the five....I only see four losers in front of me,unless your going to lace them up Walker?

Walker:Oh no Hill,I have a fifth member of our team lined up for this evening....a man you know very well from last week......GDC!

*Crowd boo even louder and the rest of Genesis all turn to face Walker with unease.Hill and Frosted Dice notice the tension and smile

Dice:I don't think that went down too well Walker,GDC not everyone's cup of tea it seems...

Walker:What would you know,my cohorts are just inquizzitive is all and they are yet to realise the potential that GDC brings to our stronghold.But in time they will,everyone will.

Hill:I hate to break up this lovely chat.its been great talking to you fellas but we have a match later on,and the people in this arena came to watch a wrestling show...not a soap...so how about we call it a day and we'll see you back out here later for a royal a55 whooping...

*Crowd cheer loud

*Genesis all walk towards the ropes and stand next to Walker,starting up at Hill and Frosted Dice.

JT:The challenge has been laid down....there is still signs of a rebellion yet,but will this young quintet be successful in throwing a spanner in the works...or will Genesis prevail once again?

HE:I dont like Hill and co's chances,Genesis are growing in power and strength by the week....I think they would be better suited falling into line....why anger your boss just days after he took full control?

JT:Because these guys arent willing to just sit idly by as their profession is made a mockery of,Genesis is a poison spreading through the veins of this company and its guys like Hill and Frosted Dice that provide just a little bit of optimism...

HE:Optimism that will be squashed here tonight....Genesis is rising and rising,nobody can stop them....you'll see...

JT:I think your a little optmistic,Genesis still has flaws...they still have weaknesses and they can be exploited....whatever happens,I am sure we are in for a great match later tonight...

*The shows goes to a break as Hill/Frosted Dice continue to share a staredown with Genesis.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation 4th October Results Empty Re: 6CW Escalation 4th October Results

Post by JJJohnson Tue 04 Oct 2011, 12:35 am

Match 1
Shaun Styles vs Dicey Reilly

JT:Opening contest of the evening sees our new Extreme Champion back in action after his well deserved week off....and his opponent is a man that wowed fans on his debut last tuesday....

HE:I'm still getting to grips with that opening exchange....huge announcement of a ten match tag team match here this evening....it looks like Genesis do have competition after all...

JT:But now that Genesis are in control of this show,its hard to see what effect "competition" is going to have...

"Undead" plays out and there is a good reception as Shaun Styles bounces out on the ramp.He throws his hand in the air in appreciation of the fans and then sprints down the ramp and dives into the ring.

JT:Shaun Styles really made an impression last week albeit in a losing effort....he certainly has alot of promise...

HE:But its matches like tonight that dont come around too often....Styles needs to turn that promise into results in this business...

Styles poses on the ropes and the crowd then pop as "Born to Fight" roars out from the speakers.Green and gold pyros shoot into the air and then Dicey Reilly walks onto the stage.His face is almost devoid of bruises and he waves at the crowd before making his way to the ring.

JT:Dicey Reilly looks in almost perfect shape,his body was certainly battered and bruised after that hellacious Chamber of Horrors match with Keith Leone two weeks ago but time is a great healer...

HE:Dicey certainly walked through hell two weeks ago...but he looks pretty good now,Shaun Styles is going to need a big performance against the Extreme Champ...

Dicey climbs through the ropes and he holds his title in the air before kissing it and handing it to the referee.Shaun Styles is stretching as the referee calls both men towards him...

JT:Sure be a very entertaining way to kick of tuesday night Escalation....

The referee speaks to both competitors and then calls for the bell as the crowd cheer.Dicey beckons for Styles to enter into a lockup and they both shoot in,only for Styles to send two quick kicks to the legs of Dicey and then a jumping roundhouse that sends Reilly back into the corner....Styles runs in and looks for a shining wizard but Dicey manages to just get away in time....

HE:Close call there....Styles up top though....OH WOW!

Styles quickly swivels on the top rope and stands up before leaping high into the air and taking Dicey out with a crossbody.Dicey staggers back up as Styles runs off the ropes and comes back with a flying headscissors takedown.....

JT:Styles is really going for it here in the early going....

Dicey gets back up in the corner and this time Styles connects with a running shining wizard before letting Reilly stagger away.Styles climbs up the ropes again and he waits for Dicey to turn around...

HE:Dragonrana....

Styles leaps off the top rope for a flipping hurricanrana but Dicey catches him on his shoulders and then nails a running powerbomb.....................1............................2..............shoulder up.Styles tries to stagger back up but Dicey boots him in the gut and then floors him with a huge clothesline....

JT:This could a difficult predicament for Shaun Styles to get out of now....Dicey slowing the pace right down...

Dicey drags Styles back up and then lifts him up into a brainbuster...................1.............2.........Styles kicks out.Dicey smirks to himself as he pulls his opponent back up and pushes him back into the corner.Dicey runs in and nails a clothesline before pulling Styles out....

HE:CRAIC...

Styles kicks his legs to fight the attempted piledriver and then amazingly flips himself up onto the shoulders of Dicey and nails a standing dragonrana...................1.........................2.................shoulder up!

JT:That just came out of nowhere....amazing counter....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 04 Oct 2011, 12:37 am

They both scramble back up and Styles looks to leap into the air but Dicey catches him with a sickening knee to the gut and then a belly to belly suplex....................1......................2..................shoulder up.The crowd are applauding both men's efforts as Dicey headbutts Styles back against the ropes and then whips him across the ring....Styles reacts fast though and handsprings into the ropes and then comes back with an elbow takedown on Dicey.They both get back up and Styles hits a menacing CK3...

HE:That could be all she wrote...

.......shoulder up.

JT:Oh so very close.....I thought Dicey was in big trouble there....

Styles shakes his head with a wry smile and then gets up.He walks to the ropes and then springboards onto them before moonsaulting back....

HE:Stylin DDT....

Styles lands behind Dicey for the reverse DDT but the Extreme Champion swivels out and kicks Styles in the stomach before hitting an implant DDT of his own...................1.....................2..................kickout.

JT:This is a great,great match.....I have to be honest,I wasnt expecting Styles to last this long,but the kid has got skills...

Dicey shakes his head and then gets back to his feet.He pulls Styles up and forearms him back to the ropes before whipping him across the ring,Styles comes back and Dicey tilt-a-whirls him onto his shoulders....

HE:Crucifix....

1..............................2.....................Dicey manages to kick out.

JT:You just cannot take your eyes off this action.....Whisper in the wind!

They get back up and Styles ducks a clothesline from Dicey and runs straight up the ropes before coming back with the whisper in the wind takedown.The crowd are cheering as he waits for Dicey to get up...

HE:STYLES CLASH!

Dicey manages to counter with a backdrop at the last minute,Styles gets back up and Dicey lifts him up into a sitout spinebuster before going to the corner and climbing up...

JT:Dicey doesnt often go up top,you know he is in a real contest when he pulls out these kind of stops.....FROGSPLASH!

Styles drives his knees up at the last minute and the crowd are split.The youngster crawls back to his feet and he springboards off the ropes and connects with a brilliant Stylin DDT...he rolls to the corner and leaps up top.....

HE:Styles slipped a little there on the ropes....I dont know if that was bad balance or exhaustion from this match.....but this kid is impressing the hell out of me.......DOUBLE ROTATION MOONSAULT!

The flashbulbs go off all around as Styles leaps into an astonishing double moonsault from the top rope,only for Dicey to move at the last moment.Styles manages to land on his feet but he is off balance as Dicey gets back to his feet....

JT:CRAICDOWN!

..................3!

HE:Just like that....

"Born to Fight" roars out and the crowd are on their feet applauding as the referee raises Dicey's hand in victory.He wipes sweat off his forehead and stares down at Shaun Styles...

JT:You can just tell that both of the men earnt the other's respect here tonight....back and forth throughout but in the end it was Dicey's experience that just pulled him through....

HE:You have to feel sorry for Styles in a way....thats two weeks running that he has put on a show,but two weeks running he has come up short....

JT:Well I would suggest he doesnt get too downheartened by it...Styles has a great road ahead of him if he can keep performing like this,I guarantee it.....and look at the respect he is earning from his colleagues...

Dicey holds out his hand and he helps Styles to his feet and pats him on the shoulder.Styles nods in appreciation...

HE:Nice opening match here on Escalation,plenty more where that came from folks....OUCH!

The crowd boo loud as Dicey suddenly crashes to the mat.Shaun Styles staggers back in disbelief and looks at the third man in the ring....

JT:What does this maniac want?

HE:Go and ask him....

JT:I'll pass...

Wilson Maine is standing over Dicey and then he kicks Styles in the stomach and hauls him over the top rope.Maine drags Dicey up by the head...

HE:This guy is just pure pshycotic......GTS!

The crowd boo wildly as Maine drills Dicey with the Go To Sleep in the centre of the ring.Dicey lays slumped on the mat as Maine stands over him.

JT:We saw Wilson Maine last week watching a conversation between Lex Hart and Dicey Reilly...perhaps now we are seeing why....I am noticing a pattern here with Maine,he exploits those that have either suffered injury or are extremely fatigued....

HE:What does it matter....he is leaving devastation in his wake.......I dont see how anyone is going to stop it....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 04 Oct 2011, 12:40 am

*The action is in the back where an anxious looking Jack Reynolds is stood in the Genesis lockeroom

Reynolds:Hey there guys....I am here for an exclusive look inside the Genesis lockeroom ahead of tonights ten man tag team match...

*Kenty comes over and slams a hand on Reynolds shoulder

Kenty:Your the new kid right?

*Reynolds nods his head

Kenty:Hey guys....new kid here wants an exclusive?

*Mr Jones and Internecio look up and Jones smiles vindictively as Jackson Black and Michael Sweetwater join Kenty on the opposite side of Reynolds.

Black:So what do you want to ask us kiddo?

Reynolds:I...I was just wondering how you are feeling ahead of tonights match.Many people where expecting after last week that Genesis might be untouchable but it seems you still have some competi...

Sweetwater:Hang on a minute jackass.Lets get one thing straight,Genesis is untouchable.Guys like Frosted Dice,Gimpy Hill,Valour and White...they don't class as "competition".All these idiots are is cannon fodder, foolish men who actually believe they stand a chance against us.I don't know if they got the memo but we own this show....we are running this house...

Kenty:Haha yeeeeeeessssssssss sir...

Black:Thats one thing you have to realise....last week we dismantled the so called "competition",we beat Frosted Dice,we beat Hill,we would have beaten Steel if it hadnt been for the goddamn B.O.D.....and to close the night we put Drake on the shelf....is that what we are up against?...Because if it is then i dont foresee any problems....

Reynolds:And how are you feeling Jackson after being seconds away from becoming world champ...

*Kenty and Sweetwater look alarmed and try to get Reynolds to stop as Black stares straight at him and then grabs his throat

Black:Dont.........mention...........that......

Reynold:I....I....I'm s-s-s-sorry....

*Kenty and Sweetwater start laughing as Mr Jones walks over

Jones:Are these boys playing a little too rough for you Jack?

*Reynolds straightens himself up and breathes a little heavily

Reynolds:No,not everything is fine...

Jones:Good,good.Because if you learn to handle yourself correctly then perhaps Genesis can benefit you aswell.

Reynolds:How so?

Jones:Stick around....time may provide you with opportunities....

Kenty:Yeah Jack,you might even get one of these t-shirts to wear!

*He points to his Genesis t-shirt and grins

Kenty:Better to be with us then against us....you look at guys that have stood on the opposite side of the fence....Liederman,Dubois,GazzyD,Drake,Reilly...are you noticing a reocurring theme?

Reynolds:Reilly?

Jones:See now you boys have ruined the surprise....

*Sweetwater slaps Kenty around the back of the head

Kenty:My bad....

Reynolds:What's happened to Reilly?

Jones:Nothing as far as I am aware of....not yet anyway...

*All of Genesis begin to laugh

Reynolds:And where is GDC,should he not be in here with you guys?

*The laughter stops but Sweetwater smirks and shakes his head

Sweetwater:Oh mr high and mighty,I think he has his own room down the hall....he doesn't like to mix with the "plebs"...

*Genesis burst out laughing again

Reynolds:But is he not apart of Genesis,he is tagging with you tonight?

Kenty:Yeah he is tagging with us,but we are not fully sure on his situation.You will have to talk to Mr Walker about that.Aslong as he is on the same page as us though,thats all that matters.

Reynolds:And what about the "mystery backer"?

Sweetwater:What about them?

Jones:I'll handle this boys....Jack this is known a situation where its best if you dont ask questions.remember what I said about "opportunities"?

*Reynolds nods his head

Jones:Good lad.....right now that area is "off limits"....

*Sweetwater turns to Black and rolls his eyes

Kenty:As far as we are concerned,we may aswell be the "mystery backers".Because we are Genesis and this force you see before you is stronger than any army imaginable.We have been hand-picked to dominate this industry and that is what we are going to do...

Jones:TV Title,International Title,Tag Team Titles....alll championships owned by this faction....by my reckoning we are two short of the complete set....I wouldnt envisage it taking too long...would you?

*Reynolds shakes his head

Black:He's really getting the hang of this now arent you Jacky boy?.....come and sit down,there is a seat there next to Internecio.....dont worry,he's a big softy...

*Reynolds looks like he wants to run for his life but Genesis surround him and he slowly walks over and sits next to Internecio.The monster stares at the interviewer from behind his dark hair and Reynolds seems to cower.

Jones:One big happy family......here's to a great evening!

*They all start laughing again and Reynolds shivers in fear.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 04 Oct 2011, 12:41 am

Match 2
Number One Contender to TV Title
Lex Hart vs Yarmouth Blade

JT:I do not envy the position of our roving reporter Jack Reynolds....

HE:I do,inside the Genesis stronghold,what a great acheivement....

JT:Genesis seem in very fine spirits,and who can blame them?....Not only are they in control of 70% of this company but they are also the proud owners of three out of five championships,and they have their eyes on more....

HE:I dont think it will be long until they get their chances either....

JT:But even so,the championships already in their possession need to be defended and that is where our next contest comes in.....time to decide a new number one contender to Michael Sweetwater's TV Title...

"One and Only" screams out and the crowd in Glasgow break into boos as Yarmouth Blade makes his entrance.He looks solemn as he walks down the ramp,turning to the crowd and trash talking them as he comes.

HE:Great opportunity for one of my personal favourites here tonight...Yarmouth Blade may have suffered a setback last week when he lost to Lex Hart but he can overcome that here this evening....

JT:Blade is certainly a guy that can fight,but when things don't go his own way he reverts to shady tactics.Last week he was involved in a matchup with Lex Hart,after losing that match Blade decided to leave Lex lying with a uncalled for lowblow.....he could pay for that here tonight!

Blade climbs into the ring and removes his shirt as "Burn in my light" roars out and golden fireworks explode into the air.The smoke clears and then Lex Hart strides onto the stage.He poses for the fans and then begins to walk down the ramp...

HE:Lex used to be so cool,but now he is a sap....moaning when he takes a cheap shot,crying on Dicey's shoulder....

JT:I think Lex is to be commended....he realised his faults and he is doing his best to change them.It's not easy,sometimes he struggles to keep his focus but Dicey Reilly has certainly helped Lex out...he has guided him and I think Lex is learning even more to control his emotions...

HE:Well if he wants to win here tonight then he will be hoping his temper stays in check.....Blade is more than capable of being victorious here....

JT:Indeed he is,only two weeks ago he competed for the richest prize in our business....Yarmouth Blade is a match for anyone on his day...

Lex climbs into the ring and he tries to make a beeline straight for Blade but the referee stands in the way.Blade shouts trash at Hart from behind the official as the crowd strike up a "Lets go Lex" chant.

HE:One of these men will be the next challenger for Sweetwater's TV Title.....is that even a good thing?...who wants to get into it with Genesis?

JT:Of course its a good thing....Genesis may be a dominant force but winning championships is something any professional wrestler should strive for....Lex and Blade have a great opportunity here tonight...

The referee speaks to both men and then backs away and signals for the bell to start the contest.Both men circle the ring,watching each other nervously.They both feint for a lockup and then charge in for the real thing.Lex applies a stiff headlock but Blade tries to counter with a back suplex,causing Lex to flip over the back.He spins Blade around and rocks him with big punches before whipping him to the corner and charging in with a clothesline but Blade gets his feet up and kicks Lex back...he runs out for a clothesline of his own but Lex ducks underneath it and counters with a neckbreaker...............................1..................................2..............................shoulder up!

HE:Alot of great superstars have held the 6CW TV Championship,Dicey Reilly,Geoff Steel among many others that have gone onto great success...

JT:TV Title has a rich history,you win it and your already climbing the ladder......a great honour for any athlete...

Lex pulls Blade up and looks for a suplex but Yarmouth floats over back and pushes Lex into the corner before charging in and connecting with a big knee to the gut.He lifts Lex onto the top rope and slams in three solid right hands before climbing up himself.....

HE:Superplex coming up...

Lex fights out and then lifts Blade up into a suplex position and drops him,chest-first,back down onto the canvass.Yarmouth slowly staggers back up as Lex bounces on the top rope and then turns in midair...

JT:BEAUTIFUL MOONSAULT....

The crowd cheer as Lex takes out Blade with the moonsault from on top.He holds his ribs a little and then takes out Blade with a nice spinning heel kick...........................1.......................2....................kickout!

HE:Thank god for that...

JT:Most people in the arena thought that was it...

Lex gets up and then bounces back off the ropes and returns with a thrust kick that knocks Blade flat out on the canvass.He then turns and sprints against the opposite side...

HE:LIONSAULT!

Lex looks for the springboard moonsault but Blade rolls away,causing Hart to crash onto the canvass.Blade gets to his feet and quickly hits an overdrive (playmaker) and covers...........1.....................2................shoulder up.

Blade breathes deep as he gets back to his feet and then he slams the point of his elbow into the side of Lex's head.Hart staggers back into the corner and Blade stomps on his midsection before looking for an irish whip to the opposite side...he follows Lex across but Hart uses athleticism to vault back over Blade's head using the top rope....

HE:Blade caught him....oh yes!

The crowd boo as Blade catches Lex on his shoulders and then spins him out into a sideslam.............1...............................2.................Lex grabs the ropes.Blade stands up and he backs into the corner and highers himself onto the second rope,watching as Lex gets up,before coming off with a double knee drop across the back of the neck...Lex is in alot of pain as Blade pulls him up....

JT:POWERBOMB!

Lex is lifted airborne but slams fists down into the skull of Blade and somehow counters into an X-Factor facebuster....the crowd are willing Lex on as he crawls back to his feet and then takes Yarmouth down again with a leaping dropkick....he pulls his opponent up again...

HE:HART...

Blade spins out of the jackhammer attempt and kicks Lex in the stomach before running back off the ropes and returning with a jumping leg lariat....Hart staggers back to his feet as Blade rushes towards him...

JT:Corkscrew roundhouse...

Lex ducks the kick at the last minute and waistlocks Blade into a bridging german suplex..................1...................................2...............kickout.

HE:Close call again....but both guys still in here...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 04 Oct 2011, 12:47 am

Lex drives his knee into the side of Blade's head and drags him up before whipping him off the ropes,Blade comes back and Lex leaps up for a dropkick,only for Blade to lean back and avoid.Lex slams down into the mat and Blade bounces back off the ropes and returns with a stiff kick to the face....he drags Lex up again...

JT:Second time lucky....powerb...

Lex rolls down the back this time into a schoolboy rollup...........1..................2.............Blade kicks out.Yarmouth staggers up in the corner and Lex makes a beeline straight for him...

JT:Oh cmon...thumb right in the eye ref...

Blade smirks as he blindsides Lex with the thumb and then pummels him across the ring.He whips Lex across to the other side....

JT:OH BOOM!

The crowd cheer as Lex explodes back off the ropes with a flying crossbody,he stands up and looks furious....

JT:I think Lex is really getting sick of the tactics from Yarmouth Blade...

Blade tries to crawl to the corner and climb up but Lex is right behind him and grabs Yarmouth by the scruff of the neck.Blade clutches at the ropes and the referee moves in to seperate them....

*Crowd boo

JT:That was a low-blow referee...

HE:He didnt see it.......CORKSCREW ROUNDHOUSE!

Blade lifts his heel up behind the referee's back and catches Lex between the legs before taking him out with the flying kick...the crowd look on horrified...

..........................3!

JT:LEX KICKED OUT!

The crowd cheer and Blade looks gobsmacked as the referee signals a two count.He holds his head in disbelief and stands up,arguing with the referee.

HE:No way could Lex have kicked out of that....

JT:Well he did and Blade should get over it and concentrate on this match....

Blade kicks at the ropes and then walks back towards Lex and grabs by the head before pulling him up.....Hart surprises him with a jawbreaker and then a leaping enzeguiri that knocks Blade onto his knees....Hart rushes off the ropes....

JT:CANADIAN...

Hart looks for the flipping piledriver but Blade catches him on his shoulders and counters with a stiff alabama slam...he grabs Lex again...

HE:Got to be a third time.....POWERBOMB....

JT:Tornado DDT!

.......................3!

HE:What....NO!

JT:He got him...

The crowd cheer as the referee completes a three count after Lex's counter into the tornado DDT.Lex holds his head as the referee raises his arm in victory...

HE:Check the bloody replays because I am telling you right now that Blade's foot was under the ropes....

JT:No way...

HE:Check it...

The instant replays run and clearly show Yarmouth's foot just underneath the bottom rope as the referee completes the three count.Back live,Lex is celebrating and climbs from the ring to tag hands with the fans as Blade is getting up and going mental at the referee....

JT:Blade might have a legitimate gripe here,certainly looked to me like his foot was under...

HE:It was under,that pinfall should not have counted....this match should be re-started....

JT:I dont think thats going to happen....

HE:Why not?...They re-started the world title match last week,they robbed Jackson Black of his victory.....why not now?

JT:I have no idea but this match isnt re-starting.....Lex Hart won,and now he is the number one contender to the TV Title....

Lex is standing in the aisleway celebrating his win.He looks back towards ringside where Blade is still remonstrating with the referee and shakes his head with a smile before exiting the ringside area.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 04 Oct 2011, 12:50 am

*The scene is in the back with Shaun Styles,who looks a little downbeat after his defeat.Jack Reynolds walks by and stops to talk.

Reynolds:Shaun,another very unfortunate defeat for you here tonight on Escalation...you seem to have all the style but just that lack in substance,is that something you are working on?

Styles:I'm working hard in the gym each week trying to boost my skills and make that all important breakthrough.It's been a tough road for me but now that I am here in 6CW I really want to make waves in this business.So far I have gone the distance with great competitors but haven't been able to close the show.I am hoping that sooner or later my hard work is going to pay off and I will get my hand raised in victory.

Reynolds:After your match here tonight you were thrown from the ring by Wilson Maine,who then proceeded to beat down on Dicey Reilly.What do you make of Wilson Maine?

Styles:The guy is lunatic.I mean seriously there is something wrong with him upstairs and I think he needs helps.I've always been a guy that respects his opponents but Maine showed no class when he got involved in my matchup.I'm sure Dicey will be looking for revenge but I have no problem with stepping up to the plate aswell.I'm not the biggest guy,or the strongest but I can fight....Maine is a new guy around here just like me,and there is only enough space for one on each rung of the ladder,so I'll have no problem kicking him right back down to square one if he wants a fight...

Reynolds:Strong words from Shaun Styles right there.....thanks for your time Shaun!

*Styles nods and walks away

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 04 Oct 2011, 12:52 am

*The action is backstage where Dicey Reilly is nursing a headache with an ice pack.He shakes his head in disgruntlement as Lex Hart enters the scene.

Hart:You still hungover?

Dicey:Ha Ha,very witty....no that chump Maine thought it would be a good idea to give me a kicking after my match...

Lex:Damn,I was getting ready for my match,I had no idea...tough break,you ok?

Dicey:Nothing that a few Jack Daniels won't cure,but still...it's not good having a psychopath on the loose...

Lex:You've got away with it for long enough...

*Dicey stares at Lex with a smirk

Dicey:Exactly,its character infringement and I don't like it.Maine should get a personality transplant,because if not...then I am going to perform a transplant of my own....and replace his neck with dust...

Lex:Whoah checkout the tension on you....and you say I have problems...

Dicey:Oh this isnt a problem....kicking a55 is what I do best,if this terminator rip-off wants to go to war then that is exactly where we are going....I see you took care of business...

Lex:Yes I did....I kept my composure like you said and everything fell into place from there,cannot complain...next stop,TV Championship!

Dicey:I'll drink to that....

*Lex reaches over and grabs two glasses before filling them JD and passes one to Dicey.

Lex:Bottoms up..

Dicey:Speaking of which,any chance of seeing them videos tonight?

*Lex coughs his drink back into the glass

Lex:See how many of these we get through first...

Dicey:You don't wear them pink shorts do you?...and just so we are clear,Cassius isn't involved?

*Lex looks at Dicey in amazement

Lex:No,and really no.....you can barely even see me....

Dicey:Yeah I heard that from a few of the women in the wardrobe department...

*Lex shakes his head as Dicey smirks and carries on drinking

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 04 Oct 2011, 12:53 am

Match 3
Enforcer/Abe Abercorn vs Wilson Maine/Cerberus

JT:Very interesting tag team match up next guys and needless to say this has been ordered by our GM,Alex Walker.

HE:I fail to see the problem myself...

JT:Apart from the fact that Enforcer and Abe Abercorn have been beating the living hell out of each other for two weeks running and now it seems a good idea to make them team up?

HE:They need to iron out their differences....it's simple....

Red pyros burst from the stage and then Cerberus slowly walks out into view.He looks as dernaged as usual and even ruffles his hair slightly as he strides down the ramp.The crowd are booing as the monster climbs up into the ring.

JT:Not a man you want to meet down a dark alley,Cerberus was involved in a brutal last man standing match last week but here he stands,looking in pretty good shape considering....

HE:Of course he is,guys like Cerberus are different to your average human being...he can take a whole lot more than anyone gives him credit for...I think the next few months will be big for that man right there...

JT:Now that he seems to have moved away from the shadow cast by Internecio,things could be looking up for Cerberus...

Cerberus climbs into the ring and just stands in the centre,scanning the perimeter.The lights in the arena flash down and "Your middle name is danger" roars out as the boos continue...

HE:And his partner....well you want definition of lunatic,here you go....

JT:Wilson Maine is about as close to psycotic as I have seen in a long long time....last week he crushed the windpipe of Triple D,Debadguy is lucky to even be breathing right now,....and then tonight,a completely uncalled for assault on Dicey Reilly has made Maine's stock rise again...the scariest thing about this man is his emotional detachment,what exactly is his goal here in 6CW?

Maine makes his way down to the ring,removing the metal armour around his shoulders as he walks.The crowd are hurling abuse but he seems not to notice as he climbs into the ring.He shares a look with Cerberus and then heads towards the corner...

JT:These two men would be a danger to anyone...let alone two guys who dont even get on...

HE:Well if I was Enforcer and Abe,I'd learn....and fast.....

The crowd begin to cheer as "Pushin On" plays out of the speakers and Abe Abercorn makes his entrance.There are a few boos but mostly cheers,the cameras pick up on his most loyal fans waving their handkercheifs...

JT:A former world champion and regarded by many as one of the greatest "wrestlers" this industry has ever seen....but Abe has been out of the game for awhile now,you have to wonder how he is going to adjust to life back in the big time...

HE:So far he's shown a little rust,but thats been against a guy who has also missed a lot of in-ring action....how will they cope against two men in prime condition?

Abe patrols the ring and then turns to look at the entranceway as "Saturday Night" rips out for another great ovation.Once again their are audible boos but mainly cheers as Enforcer strides out.He looks focused as he rips off his vest and throws it down before marching to the ring...

JT:Since their returns at Destiny,both Enforcer and Abe have divided fan opinion...there are those that favour Abe's straight edge lifestyle,but their are those who believe in Enforcer's "anything goes" attitude......its that divide that makes this so interesting...

Enforcer reaches the base of the ring and he stares at Abe,who looks straight back.Both men look ready to fight and then quickly sprint into the ring and at their opponents...

HE:Abe and Enforcer looking to turn their aggression towards one another against their opponents...

Abe quickly begins fighting with Maine as Enforcer kicks Cerberus in the gut and hammers him back to the corner.Abe lights up Maine with stiff knife edge chops but then Maine responds with a solid headbutt that knocks Abercorn back...he rushes into him...

JT:Lovely belly to belly from Abe...

Maine rolls out of the ring from the impact of the suplex as Enforcer looks for an irish whip on Cerberus.The monster easily reverses and then waits for Enforcer to come back,Big E returns but slams a boot into the face of Cerberus as he lowers his head......

JT:Lariat takedown...

The crowd cheer as Abe rushes over and knocks Cerberus down with a flying lariat.He stands back up and stares straight at Enforcer as Ceberus regroups with Maine on the outside.

HE:This crowd is going crazy,but they worked together one time...I wouldnt get carried away...

JT:It's still better than some people expected,at least we know that they can work with one another in this situation...

Maine climbs back into the ring as Enforcer leaves through the ropes and allows Abercorn to properly start the match.Both men circle and then lunge into a lockup,Abe quickly spins around back and applies a headlock but Maine backs against the ropes and shoots Abercorn across the ring....Abe comes back and Maine slams a back elbow into him before spearing him up and slamming him back into the turnbuckle.He slams fists into Abe's face until the referee is forced to intervene...

HE:Maine is one crazy s.o.b.....I dont even know what else to say,the guy scares the life out of me...

The referee quickly backs away from Maine as the psycotic superstar stomps on Abe's midsection and then drags him out and floors him with a huge european uppercut.Maine bounces back off the ropes and then comes back with a kick to Abe's head....

JT:Maine just looks like the sort of guy that is going to hurt you....

Maine drags Abe up and throws him to the corner before tagging in Cerberus.Cerberus uses his large hands to choke Abe to the count of four and then pulls him out and headbutts him to the mat.Abe crawls back up but Cerberus easily scoops him up and slams him onto the canvass again...

HE:I told you it was going to be a whole different ball game for Abercorn and Enforcer against guys who are prime...

Cerberus backs off the ropes and comes back with a leaping legdrop...................1......................2...............kickout.He pulls Abe up again and lifts him into a suplex position before just throwing him across the ring,causing Abe to land hard on his chest.Abe tries to get up as Cerberus backs against the ropes again...

JT:Bicycle kick...

Abe ducks the kick at the last second and responds with a chopblock to the back of the knee.He grabs Cerberus' leg and hits a wishbone before synching in a standing leglock...

HE:Too much power in the legs of Cerberus...

Cerberus uses his other leg to boot Abe out of the submission and gets back up.Abe rushes back in but Cerberus seizes him with both hand and nails a sickening chokebomb.....

JT:Cerberus is a scary individual,and for a big man he can move around this ring with ease...

Cerberus smiles maniacally and then tags Maine back in.Maine uses both of his hands to slam double axe handles into the back of Abe and then kneels ontop of him to nail big blows to the head....the referee is forced to interject on four...

HE:Maine just doesnt care,I dont think results matter to him...he just wants to hurt people...

Maine stands and looks on the verge of strangling the referee before turning back and stomping on Abe.He drags the former world champion to his feet and scoops him up before nailing a ribreaker....Maine goes to the corner and starts to climb up...

JT:Only time I have seen Maine go to the ropes is when he crushed Triple D's throat last week....not a safe place for his opponents....

Abe bursts up and manages to slam a fist into the gut of Maine before nailing an impressive hiptoss that slams Maine down from the second rope.Maine gets back up and Abe hits a dropkick that sways him and then Abercorn follows up with a bridging german suplex....................1.....................2................kickout.

JT:Abe still has plenty to give,anyone that has followed wrestling in recent years knows that this man does not go down easily...

Abe gets up and he ducks a clothesline from Maine before kicking him in the stomach and hitting a double armed suplex...............1.........................2.......................shoulder up.Abe gets back to his feet and he lifts Maine into a straight vertical suplex before making a tag....

HE:Enforcer getting his first chance at action here...

Enforcer stares at Abe as he climbs in and then he rocks Maine back with a solid right hand.Maine comes back off the ropes and Enforcer shows amazing strength to gorrilla press him into the air...he spins around on the spot as a demonstration and then slams Maine down on the canvass...

JT:That is scary strength...Wilson Maine is a big guy but Enforcer possesses power in abundance...

Maine clutches his back as he tries to stand up and Enforcer runs off the ropes and comes back with a ferocious big boot.He looks at Cerberus and then at Abe before willing Maine to get on his feet...

HE:Enforcer wants a message sent here.....FACECHECK....

Maine ducks at the last minute and Enforcer's momentum carries him into the corner where Cerberus grabs his head and guillotines him across the top.Enforcer spins back around into a modified rock bottom from Maine...................1....................................2.......................kickout!

JT:Dirty tactics but effective to say the least....sometimes its what teams are willing to do that gets them results...

Maine rolls onto his feet and tags Cerberus back in.The monster quickly man-handles Enforcer and slams elbow points into the back of Big E's head before bouncing back off the ropes and thrusting forward with a solid knee to the temple as Enforcer tries to stand up...................1....................2...................kickout.Cerberus picks Enforcer up and lifts him into a massive suplex position before connecting with a brainbuster....Cerberus goes to the corner....

HE:These are those aerial skills that you just don't expect from Cerberus....FROGSPLASH!

Enforcer drives his knees up just in time and sends Cerberus rolling away in pain.Big E gets back up and waits for Cerberus to reach his feet before lifting him up and drilling his opponent with a fall away slam.....

JT:The monster flailing a little....stinger splash!

Cerberus gets up in the corner and Enforcer connects with a running splash before pulling Cerberus towards him in the centre of the ring...

HE:Could be thinking powerbomb...can he get him up?

JT:I think so...

The crowd cheer as Enforcer does indeed flip Cerberus up and connects with a big powerbomb.He looks in awe himself as Maine grabs him by the back of the head and connects with a stiff neckbreaker...

JT:Get him out of there...

The crowd boo as Maine just looks at Enforcer and then waits for an onslaught from Abe but it doesnt come.Abe shakes his head but stays focused and waits for a tag...

HE:Maine did what anyone would of done in that situation...his team was close to defeat and he prevented it....

Enforcer and Cerberus both begin crawling back to their respective corners and its Maine that makes the tag first.He rushes across and grabs the leg of Enforcer before pulling him back and connecting with stiff elbow drops to the kidneys....Enforcer tries to crawl up but Maine grabs him by the shoulder and rushes him forwards before slamming him shoulder-first into the ringpost...

JT:That was blatant referee....

HE:You cant call that.....that could happen to anyone...

JT:You know very well what Maine intended there....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 04 Oct 2011, 12:55 am

Enforcer is doubled up in pain and he staggers around into a modified stunner from Maine (ala Miz)......................1...............................2........................kickout.Maine slams his fists into the mat and then glares at the referee before standing up....he drags Enforcer by the arm...

HE:Enforcer is really hurt here.....GTS....

Enforcer elbows his way off Maine's shoulders and then waits for him to rush in before lifting him into a huge flapjack....

JT:Now Enforcer needs the tag.....GOT IT!

The crowd cheer as Abe rushes in and quickly nails a release german suplex on Maine.Cerberus tries to get involved but Abe dropkicks his knees and then hits a russian legsweep....he spins back onto his feet and ducks the oncoming Maine before lifting him up.....

HE:Airplane spin....

JT:BORDER TOWN TAKEDOWN!

Abe drops Maine out of the spin and then rushes off the ropes before coming back with a huge spear on his disorientated opponent................................1..................................2..........................Cerberus breaks it up.

HE:Man that was close...

They get back up and Cerberus uppercuts Abe towards the ropes and then runs at him....the crowd cheer as Abe clasps Cerberus around the chest and amazingly belly to belly suplexes him over the top...

JT:Abe just took out a big obstacle and his eyes are on Maine.....COUNTY ROADS!

Maine jumps out of the back and he pushes Abe forwards,causing him to collide with Enforcer and knock him off the apron.Abe staggers back and Maine lifts him up...

HE:Go to sleep...

Abe jumps off the back and draws the cheers from the crowd as he successfully hits County Roads (Angle Slam)............................1................................................2.....................Maine just kicks out.The crowd are willing Abercorn on as he gets to his feet again...

JT:I'm impressed by the partnership shown by Enforcer and Abe....and now they are in a great position....DVD!

Maine swipes Abe's legs and slingshots him into the corner only for Abe to block his head slamming against the turnbuckle.Maine rushes in but Abe gets his feet up and then darts out and connects with lariat....

HE:Abe is definitely growing in confidence here....what's wrong here?

Enforcer is back in the ring and he spins Abe around,both men begin to argue.Enforcer is pointing at his head and then pokes Abe in the chest...

JT:Enforcer not happy about something....

HE:I think he is saying that Abe knocked him off the apron on purpose...

JT:Thats ridiculous.....Abe got shoved by Maine....chill out Enforcer...

Enforcer is still looking furious and he pushes Abe in the chest,prompting Abercorn to return the favour.Enforcer draws his fist back for a punch....

HE:Eyes off the prize...

Cerberus grabs Enforcer's foot and drags him under the bottom rope before slamming him back into the ringsteps.Enforcer lays in a heap on the hard flooring and the crowd boo...

JT:Complete lack of professionalism and concentration......GTS!

The crowd boo as Abe turns around and is lifted onto the shoulders of Maine before feeling the knee to the face.He staggers back into the path of the returning Cerberus,who drills him with a devastating chokeslam....Maine covers....

HE:Forget it...

............3!

JT:Cerberus and Maine win....but you have to question Enforcer's part in all of this...

HE:It's all down to ego's Jeff.....these guys cannot share the limelight and in the end it has cost them big....Abe was doing pretty good until Enforcer flipped out...

JT:Enforcer made a very bad judgement call this evening....it could of lost him a few supporters because his actions were completely uncalled for,and in the end it has cost his team the match...

HE:Abe isn't a revenge type of guy but he is still going to be very upset at what has taken place here.....

Maine and Cerberus exit the ring to a chorus of boos as Abe struggles to move on the canvass.Enforcer is draped across the apron and staring at Abercorn with a look of dismay as the action goes backstage...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 04 Oct 2011, 12:56 am

*The action is in the back with Yarmouth Blade.He looks furious and is in the middle of a telephone call.

Blade:Well you tell him I want him down here in the next hour....I don't pay him for nothing.....do you understand that?....I am a victim here and I want this sorted out......

JT:What has got Blade so hyped up?

HE:What do you think?.How about the fact his foot was under the ropes when the referee counted Lex Hart's pinfall earlier?....Blade is certainly in a bad mood and it sounds like he is enlisting some help to gain justice...

JT:Not sure what can be done about it now but I guess time will tell...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 04 Oct 2011, 12:59 am

*The scene changes to a smug looking Alex Walker who is standing by with Christy James.

CJ:Mr Walker,after becoming the majority shareholder here in 6CW you must be very happy?

Walker:As happy as can be Christy;Finally I feel like 6CW belongs to me and I can implement the changes necessary to push this company forwards.

CJ:And Escalation two weeks running on tuesday nights,a full-time change?

Walker:We are looking at the possibilities....this month is purely a trial run but so far the viewing figures have been even higher than usual......so watch this space...

CJ:Alot of people seem to think that now your solely in charge that Genesis will be allowed free reign,whilst the rest of the lockeroom will be punished frequently?

Walker:I wouldnt listen to those people Christy.I made it very clear at the top of the show,if you pi55 me off then of course I am going to punish you.But I am not going to make people suffer for no reason,that just isn't how you run a business.Genesis will always have success,whether I am at the helm or not,because they ooze class but they will be afforded only the same opportunities as those who go out there and prove their worth.

I will not be accused of bias after only one week as the chief of this company.I am making it clear from day one that things will run smoothly around here,whether that be with Genesis on top or not.What people have to understand is that I am a true wrestling fan,I strive to put on the best shows with the best talent possible.Since I took over here there have been one or two superstars that have challenged my authority but they have since been dealt with....I hope that does not become a frequent occurence...

CJ:But surely it is,I mean this ten man tag team match tonight has five men involved that are in direct opposition to what you stand for...

Walker:I believe this situation is very different to what has come before.I do not see Frosted Dice or Mike Hill as the same entity as Daniel Reilly or GazzyD.Frosted Dice and Hill are men that are striving to be the best and for that I commend them,even if I dont agree with them.But Gazzy,Dubois,Liederman and Reilly....they all challenged me directly,they made threats and for that I could not let them gain their own way....I believe competition and controversy breeds success but down right insubordination is a recipe for disaster...there is nobody bigger than what we are building here....nobody!

CJ:Thats the second time tonight we have heard Daniel Reilly's name mentioned in the same breath as GazzyD,Drake,John Liederman and Jerome Dubois....but last time I checked,Reilly was in good health?

*Walker smirks

Walker:Indeed he was the last time I checked aswell....but Reilly has been a fly in the oitment for some time...he has gone to great lengths to get under the skin of Genesis and he has made several threats to my own safety that I just cannot ignore....let's just say that Reilly's long term future very much hangs in the balance....

*Walker continues to smile

CJ:And the mystery backer of Genesis,any clues to his/her identity?.What is GDC's involvement?

Walker:Very good Christy,but you are way off.I will go on record to say that GDC has a vital role to play in Genesis's future but he and my "backer" are not one and the same.....all will be revealed in good time....and talking of revelations,there is one scheduled for this evening!

*Christy raises her eyebrows

Walker:Just to compound the fact that I am not a biased man,here this evening we will be naming a new number one contender to the 6CW World Title.And I will go on record one more time and say that this man has no affiliation with Genesis whatsoever....

*Walker smiles and then walks away

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 04 Oct 2011, 1:03 am

*The action goes into the lockeroon of Cerberus,who is just arriving back after his match.The room is very dark as Cerberus enters.A voice seems to speak from the corner...

???:Good work..

Cerberus:It was close but I felt stronger than ever.

???:Good,then the plan is working even better than we anticipated...

Cerberus:And your sure we are taking the right course of action?

???:More than sure.For too long have you been overlooked,but now that I am guiding you,you cannot fail.

Cerberus:I like the sound of that,I am really enjoying this energy inside me....I didnt even feel fatigue,I could barely even recall being in that last man standing match...

???:That is because you are strong,and your mind is becoming more focused.Soon you will be reaching your peak and then there will be nothing to stand in your way.

Cerberus:And you?

???:I'll be right there by your side....we're in this together!

Cerberus:Good!

???:And your other task?

Cerberus:I think he could work...

???:You think?

Cerberus:I know,but it could take a little more time...

???:Perhaps we will leave it on the cusp for the time being,we have other avenues to pursue.

Cerberus:I agree!

*Cerberus smiles evily and then walks further into the shadows as the cameras stop rolling.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 04 Oct 2011, 1:05 am

Match 4
GDC/Internecio/Jackson Black/Mr Kenty/Michael Sweetwater vs Mike Hill/Mason White/Josh Valour/Johnny Dice/Jack Frost

JT:Big words from our General Manager but you will have to excuse me if I don't believe him one bit.All this cr@p about being "unbiased".....give me a break...

HE:You heard him Jeff,the new number one contender will have nothing to do with Genesis...don't you think a man that was biased would just install one of his own...

JT:Not if is clever,how do we know that the "number one contender" won't join Genesis as soon as his name is announced....frankly I dont trust Walker one bit,and all this secrecy involving the "mystery backer" and the whereabouts of Daniel Reilly has me on edge...

HE:Well then I would say Walker is doing a damn good job....everyone is intrigued.....and now what a match this is going to be....

"The Angel and the Gambler" plays out and the crowd in Glasgow all rise to their feet in unison and begin to go wild as Frosted Dice make their entrance.Cards explode into the air and both men walk out looking focused...

JT:Alot riding on this match for the former tag team champions.....if they win,they get their re-match...if they lose then their chance is gone........

HE:Mike Hill tried to bargain with Alex Walker and it was Frosted Dice that drew the shortest straw....when Genesis win tonight I wouldnt be surprised if Frosted Dice give Hill a good hiding...

Frosted Dice climb up into the ring as "Next Big Thing" screams out and yet more cheers blaze out amid the procession of pyros.Mike Hill runs onto stage and he throws his arms in the air before bouncing down the ramp and jumping in.

JT:Mike Hill is somewhat of a leader for this group of rebels,he has been at loggerheads with Genesis since he was signed from 6WF and the conflict has grown...

HE:But as of yet has hasnt acheived the success he had in 6WF,because now he is in the big leagues!

JT:He won the world title in the same company as The Saint,JJ Johnson,Cassius Zhi,Hobo,Enforcer,Abe Abercorn,Nemesis,TGA,Crime Lord.....I would say he has great skills....

HE:Like I said,he's in the big leagues now....

Hill raises an arm out and Frost & Dice both tap his hand in respect.All three turn back towards the stage...

JT:Remember that Mason White and Josh Valour were having trouble making it to the arena this evening....

HE:Wouldnt it be great if these idiots had to compete in a handicap match...

JT:That wouldnt be my definition of "great"....

Suddenly the cheers erupt as "99 Things" blasts out and Mason White rushes onto the stage in a frenzy.He throws his arms up and then rips his jersey off and throws it into the crowd before flexing his biceps as fireworks go off...

HE:Oh yippee....

JT:Mason White made it,and this kid looks more impressive every time I see him....

White then spins on the spot and points back at the entranceway as "Enemy" screeches out and there are yet more cheers as Josh Valour walks onto the stage.His ribs are heavily bandaged but he smiles and high fives White...

HE:Well this is an interesting development....

JT:This was always going to be a problem....Valour was involved in the destructive last man standing match last week that ended with him falling almost 30 feet from the titantron....no way this kid is at 100% but he has heart and his team will be hoping it pulls him through....

White and Valour tag hands with the fans as they walk down the ramp and then climb in.They share nods of the head and handshakes with their team members as jets of green pyros begin shooting into the air and "Numb" blasts from the soundsystem.

HE:Here comes the talent...

JT:This crowd is baying for blood....Genesis have got to be the most hated faction in history...

The curtain bursts open and Mr Jones and Internecio come first.They are quickly followed by Sweetwater and Kenty,Sweetwater has a tag title draped over one arm and the TV Title over the other.Jackson Black is next in line and he still looks sullen as he skulks down the ramp.Last is GDC,who takes off his hat and eyes the crowd...

JT:Most certainly a fabulous quintet of talent but are they going to work as a unit.....none of then looked happy about GDC's involvement....but is that a ploy?....you just do not know what to expect when Genesis are in town...

HE:And that is why they are so amazing,because anything can happen with Genesis around.....

All five reach the ring base as Josh Valour just sprints across and launches himself over the top rope ontop of Genesis.The crowd are going wild....

JT:Valour has no fear at all....he is literally willing to put his body on the line....LOOKOUT!

The group being to get back up as Mason White rushes across and suicide dives through the middle rope,taking out Internecio and pushing him backwards into GDC.Frost and Dice both take to opposite corners and then leap off with flying crossbodies on Kenty & Sweetwater...

Crowd:This is awe-some x5

HE:This isnt fair.....Genesis didnt even have time to get ready...OH GOD!

Crowd:Holy (beep) x5

JT:Hill with a picture perfect corkscrew shooting star press takedown on Black...

All ten men are laying on the ground in a heap as the crowd are visibly rocking.Mason White is the first one to his feet and he drags GDC forwards and begins to pummel him with right hands before throwing him into the ring.White climbs in after him...

HE:GDC and Mason White going to start this match off,even if Genesis have been unfairly treated...

GDC walks forwards and tries to stomp on White but Mason launches forwards and shoots the legs out from under Campbell before nailing big shots to the head.White drags GDC up and then performs a big body slam before running off the ropes and coming back with a leaping splash..........................1......................2..............kickout.

JT:The referee is going to have a hard job keeping this match together....there is still fighting on the outside...

Hill runs across the security railing and leaps off ontop of Internecio,but the monster catches him and then runs him backwards and slams Hill against the ringpost.Sweetwater and Jack Frost are trading right hands as Dice reverses and irish whip and sends Kenty crashing into the steel steps....

HE:I think the best way to deal with this match is,aslong as there is a pinfall or submission in the ring then don't worry about anything else...

JT:You could be right....

White staggers back to the centre of the ring after a kick to the head from GDC but then he shows great strength to drill Campbell with a spinebuster as he runs in.White stands up and tags in Josh Valour....

HE:Valour has to be in real pain,that fall he took last week was brutal...I'm amazed he is even here tonight...

JT:Josh Valour is a kid that just will not quit....

Valour drags GDC up and lifts him into a big floatover suplex........................1.......................2.............shoulder up.He stands up and sends a few kicks into the back of Campbell before dragging him up and throwing him into the corner...he stomps on his midsection and then tags in Jack Frost....

HE:Former tag team champion,and remember it was Frost who lost his team those belts...

JT:Yeah after blatant interference from Jackson Black...

Frost connects with stiff karate kicks to the legs of GDC and then back heel kicks him in the stomach and whips him to the corner.He follows in but GDC slams his elbow into Frost's jaw and then rushes out...

JT:Lovely powerslam counter from Frost....

Frost stands up and goes to the corner before climbing up.He waits for a moment as GDC gets to his feet and then leaps off with a legdrop to the back of the neck..................1......................2...........shoulder up.Frost pulls him up and tags Dice in....

HE:Another loser....

JT:A man that has still yet to taste pinfall or submission defeat in seven months....you sure that is what you call a loser?

They bounce GDC against the ropes and whip him across the ring before sending him flying with a double backdrop on the comeback.Frost leaves the ring as Dice dropkicks GDC into the corner and then runs in with a clothesline....he pulls Campbell out and onto his shoulders....

HE:Tag made...

GDC drops off the back and Dice turns and floors him with a clothesline,without knowing that Jackson Black made a blind tag.Dice grabs GDC by the head as Black climbs in the ring and nails Dice with a clothesline from behind and then a staggered back suplex...............1...................2............kickout.Black applies a grounded headlock on Dice but the former tag team champion is quick onto his feet and pushes Black away,into the corner.He follows in but Black gets both feet up and then rushes out and nails a leaping enzeguiri to the side of the head....Dice sways on the spot and then Black connects with a german suplex................1....................2................shoulder up.

JT:Jackson Black is one hell of a competitor....the only ever 6CW International Champion....

Black stands up and he taunts Dice's team mates before tagging in Michael Sweetwater.Sweetwater quickly stomps on Dice repeatedly before dropping consecutive elbow drops.He bounces off the ropes and comes back with a pump kick to the chest of Dice and then goes to the corner and climbs up...

HE:Nice double axe handle to the back...

Sweetwater connects with the aerial assault and then looks for a scoop slam but Dice fights out of it.Dice kicks Sweetwater in the gut and lifts him into the air for a powerbomb but Sweetwater rolls down back and counters with a neckbreaker.................1..................2............kickout.Sweetwater stands up and he slams fists down into Dice's neck before tagging in Mr Kenty...

JT:The brash,loud-mouth Mr Kenty getting into the action now...

HE:Probably my most favourite superstar on the roster....

Sweetwater drags Dice up and allows Kenty to plough boots into the midsection before whipping Dice into the corner.He follows in and connects with a stiff boot to the head before lifting Dice onto the top rope....

JT:Kenty taking a risk here......SUPERPLEX!

The ring shakes as Kenty takes Dice off the top with a well executed suplex..................1....................2...............Frost breaks the cover.Dice is in a bad way as Kenty applies a sleeper hold and squeezes with full pressure...

HE:Kenty draining what is left of Johnny Dice's energy here...

Dice manages to get on one knee but is visibly struggling from the pressure on his head and neck.He sways his arms back and forth and then manages to stand before ducking underneath and nailing a desperation full nelson slam before collapsing back on the mat...

JT:Dice may have rolled his last right there...

The rest of his team are shouting words of encouragement as Dice slowly crawls towards his corner.Kenty backs off towards the Genesis side...

HE:Who's gonna make it?

The crowd cheer as Hill gets the tag and immediately leaps over the ropes and sprints in.Jackson Black gets the tag but is quickly floored by a flying heel kick.Hill gets up and he nails a dropkick on Sweetwater before ducking GDC's clothesline and nailing a beautiful pele kick...

JT:Hill is on fire.....BAM!..There goes the monster...

The crowd cheer as Hill gets up and dropkicks the knees of Internecio,causing him to fall off the apron,Mr Jones shouts in anger as Hill kicks Black in the stomach and hits a faceplant suplex before running off the ropes and coming back with a standing shooting star press................1.........................2...............shoulder up.

HE:Genesis need to re-group here...

Hill pulls Black up and kicks him back to the corner before rushing in and hitting a shining wizard.He grips Black by the head and runs him out for a bulldog but Black stops short and tries to counter with a back suplex,only for Hill to land on his feet behind and quickly springboard onto the ropes....

JT:TORNADO DDT!

..........Black just kicks out.Hill gets up and he throws punches at Black before whipping him into the corner again.He runs in after but Black avoids him and traps Hill against the ropes before stomping heavily on his midsection.He lifts Hill up onto the top rope....

HE:Cmon Jackson.....OH NO!

Crowd:That was awe-some x5

JT:Amazing counter from Mike Hill...

Black looks for a superplex but Hill fights out and then amazingly leaps up onto the shoulders of Black before spinning around back and nailing a reverse frankensteiner off the top rope.....both men lay in a heap on the canvass....

HE:Get up Jackson,you really need to make a tag....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 04 Oct 2011, 1:09 am

Hill uses the ropes to get to his feet and he staggers over to Black and grabs his head,only for Black to kick him right in the face.

JT:Sickening impact....oh my...

The crowd boo as Black reaches out behind him and gets the tag to Internecio.Internecio steps over the ropes and quickly body presses Hill into the air before dropping him on his chest....

HE:Business just picked up folks....this is what domination looks like...

Mr Jones is applauding from the outside as Internecio headbutts Hill back against the ropes and then tilt-a-whirls him as he comes back into a perfect sideslam..................1...................2...........shoulder up.

JT:I have never seen a competitor like Internecio in all my years here....he is scary,strong and extremely durable...

Internecio stands up and flicks his hair back before pulling Hill up again and just tossing him into the corner.He rocks Hill with furious punches to the midsection and then holds his head in place before nailing a sickening back elbow...he lifts Hill over his head again and this time just slams him down in the centre of the ring,Internecio backs into the corner and climbs up onto the second rope...

JT:Not often we see this kind of thing from Internecio.......

Internecio comes off with a big splash but Hill manages to roll out of the way at the last minute.He quickly darts off the ropes and comes back with a low hesitation dropkick to the face of Internecio...the monster groggily gets to his feet...

JT:OVER THE...

HE:Should of made the tag...

Hill looks for his finisher but Internecio easily counters and lifts Hill onto his shoulders before connecting with a running powerslam................1.......................2..............shoulder up.Internecio gets up and stands over Hill before dragging him up by the throat and pushing him back into the corner....he runs in but Hill swivels around the ropes and kicks over the top (ala Christian).....Hill climbs up the ropes as Internecio staggers back....

JT:Missile dropkick....

Hill nails the dropkick but Internecio just sways on the spot.Hill gets back up and runs off the ropes before coming back with a spinning heel kick but Internecio still won't go down....Hill breathes deep and runs again....

HE:BOOM!

The crowd boo and wince as Internecio takes Hill out with a thunderous bicycle kick and then drops into a cover.................1.............................2....................Mason White breaks the cover.

JT:You have to think that maybe Hill was in big trouble there....

HE:He was out....

Internecio stares at White and then stands up and makes a tag to Sweewater.Sweetwater climbs up the ropes and then onto the shoulders of Internecio,he looks down at Hill and then falls off into a big splash.......................1..........................................2.................................kickout!

JT:Nice improvisation there from Genesis but Hill just managed to kick out....

Sweetwater kneels over Hill and hammers down right hands before breaking on four.He drags Hill to his feet and hits a scoop slam before going back to the corner....

HE:You ready Jeff....SIX FEET....

Sweetwater taunts the fans and he takes too long as Hill manages to stumble up and swipe the TV Champion's feet.Sweetwater crotches himself on top as Hill climbs up....

JT:Hill might have been wiser making a tag here......HILLCANRANA!

The crowd cheer loud as Hill hits a second hurricanrana from the top rope.Both men lay slumped on the mat,their respective teams begging for a tag....

HE:Just reach Sweety....

JT:This has been a fascinating contest between these two teams.....

Sweetwater reaches out and manages to tag in GDC but only for Mason White to get the tag from Hill.White storms into the ring and ducks a clothesline from GDC before nailing a huge overhead belly to belly suplex.GDC gets up again and White hits a second suplex....GDC staggers up in the corner and White rushes in with a bodysplash before connecting with his third overhead suplex....

HE:This is bad....yes go on...

Kenty and Black charge the ring and begin attacking Mason White but it's not long until Valour and Dice intercept them.Dice nails a three punch combo on Kenty before clotheslining him over the top rope....Valour kicks Black in the stomach and lifts him into the air....

JT:TOWER OF VALOUR....

Internecio is in the ring and he big boots Valour in the face before he can connect with the powerbomb.Internecio stomps savagely on Valour's injured ribs before Jack Frost rushes in and tips Internecio over the top rope to the outside....Frost runs off the opposite ropes and comes back with a baseball slide that knocks Internecio into his manager....

HE:There was no need for that....

Sweetwater and Kenty are double teaming Dice on the outside so Frost quickly makes a beeline for them.In the ring,Jackson Black is on his feet and he nails Mason White with a t-bone suplex before dragging him back up....

HE:AMERICAN....

Hill springboards off the top rope and nails a dropkick that sends Black flying under the bottom rope.The crowd cheer as Hill gives a signal and then rushes forwards....

JT:SOMERSAULT SENTON!

Hill flips over the top rope and wipes out Black on the outside as the fans go wild.Back in the ring,Mason White staggers to his feet...

HE:But look who got left......HIGHLAND HELL!

JT:OH YEAH....

The crowd go wild as GDC runs at White for the massive clothesline but White counters with a brilliant black hole slam.Josh Valour staggers to his feet and he high fives White before grabbing GDC's head....

JT:Exclamation point....

Valour nails the huge sitdown powerbomb and then rolls away as White covers.......................1................................2......................................3!

HE:Noooooooooooooooooo.....

The crowd are on their feet celebrating as "99 Things" roars out and the referee raises Mason White's arm in victory.White fist pumps and then shakes hands with Valour as Hill and Frosted Dice climb back in the ring....

JT:They did it,this group of rebels managed to defeat the Genesis revolution here tonight.....what a great match....

HE:I'm stunned....how on earth....

JT:It took great heart and belief,but in the end they got the job done....and with that,all five have guaranteed title matches of their choosing.....Frosted Dice will have their re-match for the tag team titles.....White,Valour and Hill all get their shots aswell....

HE:But how....

JT:It seems the rest of Genesis had a point...perhaps GDC was a weak link.....they don't seem too bothered about him right now...

GDC is still laying in the ring as the rest of Genesis walk up the rampway.Jackson Black looks furious and is shouting at the rest of the team.Kenty and Sweetwater shake their heads and Mr Jones is whispering to Internecio...

HE:I don't think Genesis are going to take that humiliation very well...

JT:Probably not,but tonight they lost....and there is nothing they can do to change that now...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 04 Oct 2011, 1:13 am

*Alex Walker is shown in the back watching the end of the Genesis match.He looks angry and kicks a bin over as Yarmouth Blade approaches him.

Blade:Mr Walker...

Walker:Not now...

Blade:But Mr Walker....

Walker:NOT NOW!

*Another man enters the scene and Blade smirks

Walker:What the hell is this?

Blade:This Mr Walker is my lawyer.

Walker:Lawyer?...What the hell do you need a lawyer for?

Blade:Because I don't want any legal issues getting in the way of what I am about to do...

Walker:And whats that?

Blade:Earlier tonight I was unfairly treated in my match.Lex Hart was awarded a decision that never should of been,my foot was clearly under the ropes when that pinfall took place.

Walker:So...?

Blade:So,I should be the rightful number one contender to the TV Title....

Walker:The matchup is done with,Lex got the nod and now he has the privilidge of an a55-kicking from Sweetwater....nothing I can do...

Blade:I beg to differ...

Walker:You sure you want to push me on this one Blade?

Blade:Absolutely,I've always looked up to guys like you Mr Walker but I will not sit idly by and be screwed over.If you won't take away Lex's shot then make it a triple threat match...

Walker:You have got to be kidding me?...Put Sweetwater in a triple threat match....

Blade:And you wonder why I have a lawyer present?...You might be majority shareholder but there are still rules and regulations that need to be followed here.Unfair treatment in the workplace can lead to very expensive lawsuits Mr Walker....

*The lawyer smiles at Walker,who grinds his teeth and looks furious

Blade:I would hate to be the one to ruin your grand takeover but I need this.Ever since I was a whisker away from winning the world title I have craved gold....I will do whatever it takes to make sure I get gold....you can understand that,right?

*Walker looks at Blade and his lawyer before shaking his head

Walker:Fine....next week on Escalation.....Michael Sweetwater versus Lex Hart versus Yarmouth Blade for the TV Title....now get the hell out of my sight....

*Blade smirks and leads his lawyer away.Walker looks thunderous and slams a monitor across the floor.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 04 Oct 2011, 1:16 am

*The scene changes again to Christy James standing by with Keith Leone.Most of the crowd boo but there is perhaps a 10% of cheers for the number one contender.

CJ:Keith,in just a few moments you face 6CW Champion,Geoff Steel in singles action.Now we know that at Born in Fire you have a guaranteed title match against a world champion of your choosing....you have already made it clear that you want to stay and fight here in 6CW but how are you going to persuade Blue Dragon to do the same?

Leone:I don't think it's a case of "convincing" anyone.Blue Dragon can talk all he wants about how he wants to fight for the 6WF Title but I will do whatever is necessary in order to cash in our shot here in 6CW.I have already offered Dragon a fight.....a match to determine which title we go for,as of me saying this I have still not heard back from him so I will just sit back and twiddle my thumbs until I get my answer....

CJ:Last week you made some very eye opening comments,comments that certainly caught the attention of General Manager,Alex Walker.Do you really believe in what you say or is this just another attempt to garner publicity?

Leone:Do I believe what I say?.Do you really think I would say it if I didnt believe it?.I have already talked about my past and the reasons as to why I entered into a feud with Dicey Reilly but that does not mean that I will make up stories just to get your attention.

Everything I said last week is the truth,do I believe there is a conspiracy?.Your damn right I do.Do I think that Alex Walker is involved?.150%.Why is it do you think that Alex Walker tried to convince me to go and challenge for the 6WF Title?

Surely if I was such a hot commodity,it would make great business sense for me to headline at Born in Fire for the 6CW World Championship.But Walker wants me to go into enemy territory and jump ship?...That makes sense to you?

CJ:Maybe he wants to create more publicity?

Leone:You keep telling yourself that,along with all the kids that keep telling themselves that Santa is real.This whole situation in front of you is a mirage and you can all look the other way and turn a blind eye but I just won't do it.

The 6CW fans can boo me out of every single arena in the land,I don't give a damn,but I'll keep coming and I'll keep performing in that ring,showing everyone that I am the best.The reason I am here is because I want to remove the rotten core of this industry and replace it with a shining beacon of professional wrestling.I'm reaching out to the masses,and whether people like it or not,I am gaining results.

Why do you think Walker wants rid of me so bad?.Because I am like nothing you have ever seen before.I can go through a 20 foot cell,lose 3 pints of blood and still win a 40 man battle royal.I am the incarnation of true wrestling spirit and nobody can dent my self-confidence.

I don't pander to the crowd like Steel,and I don't do all these fancy tricks like Mike Hill but when I go out there in that ring you get 110% and you get all of Keith Leone.Piers Morgan didn't want your precious champion on his show,Jey Leno didnt want to know about Genesis...and Fox didn't want to cover our merger with 6WF....all they wanted was ME!

I'll tell you how it is....I'll cut your throat and I'll sit there and watch you bleed because there is nothing that fazes me.I am the biggest enigma in this business and right now I encapsulate everything that is right with this industry...

You might not like me,you might not buy my t-shirt or chant my name but all of you tune into your televisions to see what I do next.You don't want to see anyone else but me because right now I am the man that makes wrestling relevant.

The ratings are through the roof,6CW is trending worldwide on a daily basis and Keith Leone is the first name on everyone's lips.Are you telling me that Alex Walker wants me to go over to 6WF because its the right thing to do?

Alex Walker wants me over on 6WF because I am standing in the way of his very best plans.You think GDC is here for a flying visit,do you think Jones and Internecio would have gone to Genesis if there wasn't a bigger picture?.....When will you people sit up and finally take notice....

Jerome Dubois,John Liederman,GazzyD,Drake.....all men that stood in the way of Genesis' development and where are they now?....Anybody that stands up to these guys finds themselves drinking food through a tube in a hospital bed whilst the life support machine ticks away....

It's not clicking for you is it Christy?

*Christy just looks at him

Leone:I have a match to prepare for but let me ask you a little question....one for you to mull over.....tell me who has gained the most in this industry since Genesis took over?....who now has more stock than anyone else.....you want to talk about conspiracies....you want to talk about things that are black and white....

Well let me tell you something....this world doesn't work in black and white....sometimes you have to sift through the shades of grey to really see what's going on ...I have the seen the light and believe me when I tell you that you would not believe what is going on around here....

But you will......the reason for why I want to stay here in 6CW and become world champion is not through nobility or to please the fans....when I was fighting against Dicey Reilly people called me a "monster" and a "villain"....by time I have blown the lid off this whole thing you people arent going to know the meaning of the words.....this whole place is drowning in poison.....from places you wouldnt even see it coming....

But I have.....and I know.....thats why there is a bullseye on my chest and a bounty on my head....you'll see!

*Leone shakes his head and walks away as Christy looks bemused

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 04 Oct 2011, 1:18 am

Main Event
Geoff Steel vs Keith Leone

HE:What is Leone going on about?....He's really starting to freak me out with all this talk....

JT:For me it's hard to believe a word that comes out of that man's mouth....it really is....

HE:Either way he is making people take notice...I even heard some cheers from the crowd...

JT:A guy that talks like Keith Leone will always attract some supporters,its inevitable....but I still find his tale a hard one to swallow...

The crowd in the arena burst into enermous cheers as "Last Resort" blasts out and a crescendo of pyros explode into the air.There is a brief pause as then Geoff Steel walks out onto the stage,a smile on his face.He holds the world title in the air before walking down the rampway...

JT:The world champion is in the house....Geoff Steel has worn that belt with pride ever since he de-throned GazzyD and he has certainly cemented his legacy as one of the best champion's we have ever had...

Steel tags hands with some of his fans and then climbs up into the ring and goes to the corner to pose with his championship.He looks at the belt with pride...

HE:Steel and Leone have alot of history,it all started way back at Night of Glory when they feuded over the Extreme Title....now they could be on the verge of battling once again but now for the richest prize in our business....

JT:It could well happen.....Leone wants it to happen and Steel has never backed away from a challenge in his life....

HE:And remember we also are going to find out the new number one contender here tonight aswelll...

JT:Who will be next in line to battle Geoff Steel?

Steel hands the world title to the referee,who in turn passes it to the timekeeper,and then he stretches in the corner."LimoWreck" begins to play out and most of the crowd descend into huge boos...

HE:I dont think some of these fans are ever going to forgive Leone for what he did to Dicey Reilly....

JT:Can you blame them?....Leone went beyond the call of duty,whether he had reason to or not....he crossed a line that I dont think it's possible to come back from...

Steel stares straight ahead towards the entranceway but nothing happens.The crowd wait but the curtain is unmoving...

HE:More mindgames from Leone?

JT:More than likely....

The big screen suddenly switches on and shows action from the backstage area.Leone is surrounded by Kenty,Sweetwater,Black and Internecio who all proceed to attack him.Leone tries to fight back but Internecio throws him backwards into the wall and then the rest begin stomping visciously on Leone...

HE:You seeing this Jeff?

JT:I am indeed....Genesis laying waste to Leone...but why?

HE:I'm afraid to say....

Back in the ring Geoff Steel looks shocked by what he is seeing and he moves towards the ropes in an effort to go and help Leone......BOOM!

JT:What the hell was that?

Flames burst from all four aprons and part of the fire seems to temporarily blind Steel,causing him to fall on one knee.The crowd are screaming as the ring seems to be raging into an inferno...

HE:Leone is being attacked in the back and Steel almost got barbequed....what is happening here?

JT:You don't think....it's hard to see through this fire but I think we just glimpsed our new number one contender....

The crowd are booing as a shadow passes over the flames and then one side of the ring is suddenly clear as a figure climbs up and into the ring.The flames blaze up once more...

JT:Steel is trapped in the ring with that maniac...

The crowd are booing and some screaming as Cerberus is walking around Steel with the flames glowing in his eyes.Steel is still struggling to see properly and he staggers back to his feet as Cerberus grips him around the throat....

HE:What a chokeslam....OH WOW!

The ring shakes and the flames burn higher into the air.Cerberus begins to laugh maniacally and then he grabs Steel by the head and pulls him back up...

JT:Steel is finding out first hand what a trip to hell is really like....LOOKOUT!

Cerberus scoops Steel onto his shoulders and then connects with the Burn in Hell (Tombstone/TigerBomb).....the flames continue to burn with fury as Cerberus stands up and just glares down

HE:If this is the new number one contender then I think Steel should just give up now...look at what Cerberus has done here...

JT:Steel had no way of knowing,those flames just came out of nowhere and they really dis-orientated the champion...Cerberus is enough to deal with when your on form,let alone when you least expect it....Geoff Steel has a very big task on his hands if this is indeed his fate...

Cerberus continues to stand in the flaming ring as Steel just lays in a heap at his feet.The scene then changes to the backstage area where Mr Jones is shouting as Internecio chokeslams Leone through a table onto the concrete floor....Alex Walker walks into shot and stands in front of Genesis,looking at Leone with a smile on his face and his phone next to his mouth.

Walker:Are you seeing this?.....I thought this might please you.....oh yes,this is just the very beginning....the other one?.....oh yes,we've got the other one very safe indeed.....Jones,show the cameras our very special surprise....

*Mr Jones smirks and walks towards a parked car.He grabs the boot and lifts it up

JT:You have to to be kidding me?

HE:It's Reilly...

*The crowd can be heard screaming and booing as the picture shows Daniel Reilly bound and gagged in the back of the car.Jones smirks and then slams the lid down.

Walker:Yes Mr Reilly is very comfortable....and in just a few minutes he is going to find out what happens when you interfere with Genesis' plans....take care of it Jones...

*Jones smiles and then he and Internecio climb into the car and drive it away from the arena.Walker watches after the car and then looks back at Leone with a smile before hanging up the phone.

HE:Looks like Steel isn't the only 6CW superstar in a bad way......Reilly has been kidnapped..and Leone has become the newest target of Genesis.....but why?

JT:Leone crossed the boss,and now it looks like he is paying the price...as for Reilly,well god only knows what awaits him....I really hope someone puts a stop to this....

HE:Do you think that Leone was telling the truth now?

JT:I have no idea but something he has said has riled the wrath of Genesis....and who is Walker on the phone to?

HE:The "mystery backer" perhaps?

JT:I dont know but now i'm sensing there is more to this than meets the eye....this whole thing seems very big and I wonder where it's heading.....with Walker in charge and Genesis running the show,there is no telling where this might end....

HE:No telling at all....but we are out of time for this week's show ladies and gentlemen....thankyou for joining us and be sure to tune in next tuesday for even more Escalation...

JT:Night all!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down