The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown 22/9/2011

+12
ADMIN
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
Marsh
Crimey
Bull
ncfc_Tooze
President Trump
Blade
AberdeenSteve
Uryu Ishida
Legend
Mat
16 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Go down

6WF Lockdown 22/9/2011 Empty 6WF Lockdown 22/9/2011

Post by Mat Mon 19 Sep 2011, 8:34 pm

Dark Match
Denzel vs Rasta

Match 1
James McManus/Jason Young vs The French Connection

Match 2
John Marx vs The Dragon

Match 3
Logan Kincade vs Uryu

Match 4
James Eagle/Marshall Murdoch vs The Saint/Scorpion

Match 5
Castiguer W/ Angelo Anneire vs Rapture W/ Crime Lord

Main Event
Hero/Chaos vs Chris Patricks/Blue Dragon

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown 22/9/2011 Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown 22/9/2011

Post by Legend Mon 19 Sep 2011, 8:42 pm

James Eagle steps out of the shower room with a towel around his waist, humming 'We Are The Champions', only to see the front door to his locker room left wide open. He goes to investigate, before spotting an orange light out of the corner of his eye. He swivels on the balls of his feet and curses out loud, before screaming for help.

JE: Fire! Fire! Help!

A paper dustbin in the corner of his room is set alight, as he quickly tries to extinguish the hazard. Denzel sprints in through the open door, surprised.

Eagle successfully puts out the fire using a wet leather boot, but has some stern words for his employee, who was first on the scene.

JE: Did you do this?!

D: No, I er just had to make a call outside...

JE: And leave the door open?! I don't believe this, who was it?

D: Well it could have been anyone. I was in the middle of an important conversation; too busy to notice anyone going in or out of your room.

JE: You're supposed to be my bodyguard!
You're causing more harm than good at the moment. You are this close to getting the sack and I mean it this time.

D: I'm really sorry, boss, I never meant for anything to happen.

JE: I could just of easily have chosen that mate of yours, Albert Ross, but I put my trust in you. And I thought I could...

D: I'm sorry boss. I won't let you down this Thursday. That Rasta will get what's coming to him and the whole world will be there to see it. Denzel's time is only just beginning. 

Denzel grins, as Eagle slams the door shut with Denzel on the other side. The bodyguard is clearly annoyed by his employer's reaction, but tries to remain tentative. Denzel's expression quickly turns to a sinister stare down the corridor as the cameras return to ringside.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon 19 Sep 2011, 8:52 pm

*A little girl scout walks up to Chaos' door and knocks as it opens Chaos stares down at her menacingly*

GS:Umm..umm..Mr Gregers?

*Chaos drills a hole into her*

GS:A message..f..for you from...umm..umm..umm *she looks at her note*

Chaos:...

GS: Mr...umm...umm he..never left a name b..but he..he says...

*Passes Chaos a box of cookies as she stares at the note*

GS:

Soon he will come to get you Mr Gregers.
He has waited long enough.

Your time is growing short.
This man is very tough.

I pass you on this message.
Your time will soon end.

This man will light a match.
To return you to your trend.

*The girl scout stands there and holds out a hand*

GS: £3 please!

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 19 Sep 2011, 9:07 pm

The arena is plundered into sudden darkness with all the fans in attendance instantly going quiet. It stays like this for several moments before a spotlight begins to sporadically flash onto the top of the ramp. This is repeated several times until a silhouette appears in the spotlight. The figure is turned away from the crowd, a hood pulled over his head. He stands motionless for several moments before slowing lifting a title belt into the air, he holds it high above his and the crowd pop slightly. The cheers are quickly turned into masses of boos as the other hands slowly lifts to reveal a COH pendant gleaming and the eerie sound “God’s Gonna Cut You Down” begins to play.

Rapture quickly flips the hood off his face and turns to face the crowd. He instantly begins to goad them, a manic smile appearing on his face. The crowd are hurling abuse at him but he just walks towards the ring, his expression not changing in the slightest. He gets to the ring, snatches a mic from the ring attendant and enters the ring.

He stands in the middle of the ring before pointing to the screen at the top of the ramp. The screen flickers into life and begins to play the moment that Rapture won the Freeweight title at Destiny. It shows him hitting a New Dawn on Longinus through the titantron. Whilst this is showing Rapture has begun to manically laugh into the microphone and the crowd begin to boo from the rafters at his sickening reaction.

“That is the moment I finally brought an end to the pathetic revolt against the Church of Hero, and how simple it was. Longinus threw everything he had but I deflected everything he threw and that is the reason I stand before you the NEW 6WF Freeweight champion.”

The crowd begin to boo loudly as Rapture raises the belt high in to the air.

“I have a question for you Longinus, has all the pain and suffering been worth it? To have fought so hard for something you stand for only for it to be violently ripped from your finger tips. I don’t think so, and I think I finally beat that into your thick, alcoholic skull when you decided you didn’t want to answer that 10 count at Destiny. That voice in your head telling you to stay down because you are nothing but a failure, a washed up old has been that should just give up because Rapture will always win. I have finally squashed you off the radar Longinus, and I know it hurts you that you have to return to fighting losers like Rasta and James Eagle whist I now move onto greater, and better things. Whoever is thrown in my way will be chewed and spat out like yourself, the Rapture has fully begun and it is shining bright.

Talking about greater and better things, I feel this fits in perfectly with the showing from the Church of Hero at Destiny. You will all sit in your seats, sniggering at the great lord but Hero was merely allowing those beneath him the opportunity to feel the way he does for a small moment. I can ensure you that he’ll back stronger than ever to grasp what his rightfully his from the dirty hands of Chris Patricks. He know has a stronger following than ever too, congratulations are passed to Marshall for becoming the new European champion and grasping that last little bit of power from that jezebel Miss Jessica. With Marshall, myself and soon to be Crime Lord all having gold around our waists, it will only be a small amount of time that the Church sits at the top of the food chain once again and this time we are staying there.”

Rapture throws the microphone to the ground as his music begins to play and walks up the ramp, pausing at the top to kiss his pendant and lift his Freeweight title high above his head.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon 19 Sep 2011, 9:08 pm

The titron flicker's in to the life The camera man is walking down the corridor and comes up to a door with a green dragon on it, the camera push's the door open and and the stands 6WF's you addition in The Dragon and his interpreter.

The Dragon look's at his interpreter and points to the camera man, The interpreter comes over to the camera.

Interpreter: Come in, Come in, The dragon through me would like to say a few words.

The camera walk's over to Dragon with his interpreter The Dragon begins to speak in Japanese's.

Cameraman: What did he say? I could not under stand a word of that?

Interpreter: He said are you this John Marx man that he has to fight and do you want to fight him now?

Cameraman: Hell no, Tell him I if he wants to say a few words in to the camera and to give John Marx a message and I will deliver it to him via video.

Interpreter: He's No he does not want to have a massage from thank you, He went to the local Ladies house and got one from there, they are very pretty ladies and are very expensive.

Cameraman, Jesus man, You really need to take English lesson's, Don't say thing's like that, It could get you in to trouble.

Interpreter: Trouble he want know trouble from you Dragon wants trouble from John Marx, John Marx going to get his bed kicked in.

Cameraman: You mean head kicked in?

Interpreter: Dragon say's you want to fight him? You are John Marx? Fight me now.

Cameraman,: Christ, no, I'm out of here, Get some bloody English lesson's man and quick.

The cameraman then quickly exit's the locker room and and carries on walking down the corridor as the crowd can be herd laughing in the back ground.

HL: That young man is gonna get his butt kicked if he carry's on like that.

MW: I must agree with you on this one Henry, If he talks like that to the wrestler's in the back he's not gonna last long here in 6WF.

Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Sep 2011, 9:44 pm

The shots cuts to Jerome Dubois and Edan Ekram sat on a sofa in their locker room, both are holding a glass of champagne and Edan holds out an iPad in front of the pair of them.

‘Leone defies the odds’
‘Hospital Hell after brutal 6CWF PPV’
‘Patricks fulfils his Destiny’

Edan: I can’t believe all what happened last night, I don’t think I’ve ever been involved in a show so epic.

Jerome: Me neither, but zat still doesn’t mean a tag team title shot for us wouldn’t have improved it.

Edan: True, Dubs. I still can’t believe Chris managed to get one over on Hero, the Church might have some other titles, but at least the biggie is now in better hands.

Jerome: I am still in shock over all ze returns: Je-Dee-Ce, Abe Abercorn and Enforcer. Talk about a blast from ze past! At least ve both managed to stay longer in ze Gold Rush than the mighty Hero.

Jerome smirks as he finishes his sentence.

Edan: Although, if you believe the rumours, 10 seconds is Hero’s usual time, if you know what I mean...

Jerome just shakes his head, takes a sip of his champagne and taps several times on the iPad.

Jerome: Ah, we finally have another tag team match- James McManus and Jason Young.

Edan: I suppose McGraw’s just easing us back in to regular action, I mean he ignored us for a while before Destiny. We both gave decent accounts of ourselves in that match, okay, we might not have been as... prolific, as some others, but we had our fair share of entertaining moments.

Jerome: But zat is not enough Edan! We need to be winning every week and showing everyone that we are more than just a pair of showboats. You haven’t been pinned or submitted in almost 5 months, but zose pair on ze mics won’t mention that. Zere is a bigger force working against us than we think.

Edan: Dude, I’ve told you before, there can’t be any great conspiracy against us. I’m sure it’s just a matter of time before we start moving back up.

Jerome: Croice ce que vous. Croice ce que vous. I know that I am right!

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 20 Sep 2011, 1:05 pm

The fans settle down into their seats in anticipation of the night’s event when the Arena goes black, cheers and whistles can be heard throughout the crowd as the Titantron comes to life as a low heartbeat can be heard, as the heartbeat gets louder the word ENIGMA flashes on and off as the crowd see this their cheers get louder and louder, as the heartbeats hit their crescendo Refuse/Resist hits as fireworks explode and Chris Patricks appears on stage holding his newly won 6WF Undisputed Championship above his head

RJ: WOW!!! Just listen to that reception Michael, have you ever heard a crowd so vocal in their love and admiration for a superstar

MW: They’re pretty loud I guess…

RJ: Hero lost on Sunday get over it

MW: It’s not losing the title that has me down it’s…it’s…10 seconds RJ…he lasted 10 seconds

RJ: That’s what she said Laugh

Chris slowly makes his way down to the ring making sure to tag as many fans as possible on the way, he walks past the announce table and shakes RJ’s hand, he puts his hand out for Wire to shake but he ignores Chris, who just shrugs, smiles and slides into the ring where he poses on the turnbuckles holding his title in the air

RJ: Well that was rude

MW: I don’t shake the hand of an unbeliever, Hero will win his title back soon so all this pomp is for nothing

Crowd: E-NIG-MA

Chris tries to silence the crowd but the get louder, after a few minutes they finally quieten down letting Chris speak

Chris: It’s been a long, hard road but finally I can stand here in front of the world as 6WF UNDISPUTED CHAMPION….

Crowd: YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Chris: For as long as I can remember I have dreamt of this moment, standing at ringside when I was young watching my Father and Brother win their World Titles I promised myself that one day they would be watching me win one of my own, and I know on Sunday they were watching from above (Chris kisses the belt and points it at the heavens), I have to thank all the people who believed in me throughout the years my wife, my kids, my family but most of all, all of you…you people made all this possible, each and every one of you got me here, your belief, your cheers, your energy has made me Champion…made US champion (Chris starts to clap at the fans)

Chris: My match at Destiny was my toughest test to date, to take on one of the all-time greats and beat him fair and square will be a moment I carry in my heart until I die, just like our first meeting, me and Hero pushed each other to the limit but this time I had more to give, my heart and determination was greater than even the self-proclaimed God could handle but you know what Hero our little series is 1-1 at the moment so whenever you gather the courage to cash in the rematch Il be waiting right here…

RJ: Did you hear that Mike, Patricks has called out Hero, not many men would have the tenacity to do that but obviously after beating him for the belt at Destiny has given this kid the fate he needed to believe he could beat anyone

MW: Hero should take him up on his offer and bring the gold back to the Church

Chris: Now onto other matters like the Gold Rush winners, two guys I know a lot about, two guys that I have bled with, two guys that I knew would be top of this industry, Blue Dragon (Crowd Cheer) and Keith Leone (Crowd boo viciously), I don’t know what championship belt they are gonna choose to go for at Born in Fire, but god willing I’m still champion at the biggest night of the year, It doesn’t matter which one they choose because Il still be wearing the gold afterwards, our fates have been link since we joined this company but this time Im not the odd man out…Im not the one chasing the gold, trying to win and failing over and over and over again

MW: 5 time loser to be exact Laugh

Chris: I am in the hot seat, Im the one to beat, I am the Undisputed Champion and it will be a cold day hell when I give this belt up, so choose wisely boys because this belt is going nowhere…and if you don’t take the Champs word for it…take the worlds…

Chris climbs the turnbuckles again and poses with the belt as thousands of cameras go off

Last edited by Dicey Reilly on Tue 20 Sep 2011, 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cause dats how I roll)

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 20 Sep 2011, 2:06 pm

The final countdown hits and mcmanus steps out onto the stage and slowly makes his way down the ramp and into the ring,he bends down to a stage hand and takes the microphone from his hand.

JM-well I dont know what to say after a whirlwind of a week,becoming a contender for a title here for the first time since being here, to having two matches on one night .

MW-and losing both I may add

JM- I should be out here with alot to say for myself, But in 2 nights time I have to get myself together again and have another match,But this time its a tag team match with a man i have tagged with a few times Mr Young taking on the french connection, ohh laa laa. Now if we win this match we will begin rising up the rankings for the tag team titles, hell we might even become number one contenders and that will be a challenge I will look forward to with great enjoyment.

MW- he will proberly lose that too

JM-but first things first i want to bring down my opponents from destiny down to the ring because i want you to show you're appreciation for each of them and for them to say a few words because we all wanted one thing and that was to entertain you guys and take that title away from mr .turkey and give you a champion you could be proud of.

all of the challengers from the hardcore title match make there way to the ring and are greeted by a chant from the fans

Crowd- Thank you all X5

JM-so which one of you guys want this first?

Mcmanus shows the microphone to each of the other men

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Tue 20 Sep 2011, 2:49 pm

*Uryu grabs the mic smiling*

Uryu: A change of heart James? Well I suppose weirder things have happened but that was one hard match we were all in and in all honesty, I wish I had won, then again everyone wishes that.

*He offers a handshake to James McManus*

Uryu: Is it over between us? I mean, do you respect me as an opponent and can we leave it at that?

JM:...

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 20 Sep 2011, 3:04 pm

JM-I keep telling you I respect you uryu, I think I have said that for a while now

Mcmanus reaches out and shakes uryu's hand

the crowd cheer.

JM-but of course that doesnt mean i have to like you and if we do meet again i will give you one hell of a match, and i would expect you to do the same

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Tue 20 Sep 2011, 4:13 pm

*Uryu smiles*

Uryu: Hell, you can count on me if you need a tag team partner if you want, but as to a damn good match, I wouldnt expect anything less than for us to head out of the arena in ambulances!

*Smiling Uryu raises James' hand*

Uryu: In all fairness however James, I did beat you.

JM:...

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Sep 2011, 4:14 pm

The camera shows the door to The Saint's locker room, immediately, the crowd react, emanating a mixture of cheers and jeers.

RJ: What an eventful night it was for that man, Sunday! Cost the European title by the man in the rafters, one of the most dominant men in the Gold Rush, making the most amount of eliminations from the 6WF side, including his own partner. He then was cost by Keith Leone, and watched his manager tombstoned in the middle of the ring. You have to wonder what state of mind The Saint is in.

MW: Here he comes RJ!

The door opens and The Saint storms out pushing the cameraman out of the way.

MW: He looks furious RJ!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue 20 Sep 2011, 4:38 pm

The Scorpion is seen in his Locker room talking to Jessica who is lying down on a sofa after being injured at Gold Rush

Jessica: Where the hell like where you?

Scorpion: Sorry but i was eliminated by the one who just watched you get tombstoned!

Jessica: Dont you mention that ! my head still sore from it ! i demand you to talk to Sainty about this! , also tell him im not happy about the Loss!

Scorpion: Im sure me and him will have a word or two!

Scorpion Grins as there is a knock on the door

Scorpion: Speaking of the devil! here he is

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Sep 2011, 4:52 pm

There is another knock, and Scorpion and Jessica look at one another...The door flies open and The Saint storms in.

Scorpion:...I've got something I want to say to y...

The Saint: Shut up! I'm not here for you...Jessica, what the hell?! No reply, no texts, no calls again! I'm starting to get the impression that you're trying to tell me something!

Jessica: -sitting up- Well, you know, did you switch off after that like barbarian Leone eliminated you?! I'm in pain here! I haven't eaten, I look like a mess, I could only put one coat of make up one! I feel like a 6!!

The Saint: Yet, Scorpion is here as per usual! Why the hell are you putting your time into him?! He's just a bumbling jackass, who couldn't even last in a battle royal! Yeah, it was at my hand, but if you... -The Saint rounds on Scorpion- ...Hadn't been thinking of all the worthless crap Jessica would be getting you, we wouldn't have been in that position!

I'm sick to death of carrying your ass Scorpion, you better bring it on thursday against Murdoch and eagle, otherwise this little partnership might become a bit untenable...

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue 20 Sep 2011, 5:06 pm

Scorpion gets up in to Saint's Face!

Scorpion: You think you have been carrying me ? don't make me laugh Sainty , You where carried by the mental case Cassius when he was around , you where carried by the backstabber Lex Hart and now your being carried by ME!

Saint can be seen getting angry

Scorpion: You think im a bumbling jackass Sainty? well that makes you a wining piece of S***!

Saint can be seen fuming as Jessica can be seen smirking

Scorpion:and what Sainty? You jealous that i have more Balls then you do?...you sacred im going to take your little title for my self when you win it back ..oh sorry IF YOU DO!

Saint is seen becoming extremely angry as Jessica looks impressed

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Sep 2011, 5:18 pm

The Saint looks enraged, but suddenly stops and begins to laugh, bewildering Jessica and Scorpion...

The Saint: Oh, so you do have a pair?! I guess the dirt sheets can finally cross that question off the things they need to know! That's just hilarious, but you know what's the best thing about this...

You're inflated opinion of yourself, that god complex that you have which makes you think that you're The Scorpion, the best thing ever, when really, you're The Scorpion, a mediocre wrestler, a clueless plank, and just another pawn in Jessica's game!

You're limited in the ring, have the charisma of a dead mouse, and probably have to ask Jessica to dress you in the morning, but wait, I'm the one bein carried...

Dream on Scorpion, just make sure you don't screw things up thursday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 20 Sep 2011, 6:05 pm

(The Church of Hero is empty apart from one man who is knelt at what appears to be some kind of altar, there is a wooden statue of Hero zipwiring down and grabbing the 6WF World Title in the famous ladder match. The man, who has his hood up can be heard saying; "Amen" before standing up from his knees. He makes the sign of Hero over his body before pulling his hood back revealing the shaved head of Crime Lord. He turns around and walks around the Church, admiring the images of Hero around the walls. There is a knock at the door of the Church, and Crime Lord opens the door revealing Clarissa.)

Clar- Oh, I was hoping to find Hero, do you know where he is?

CL- Unfortunatly not, I haven't seen Hero since Destiny, it seems our Lord is having his own private reflection time away from his disciples.

Clar- Well, I suppose I could interview you instead, can I come in?

CL- Well I "suppose".

(Crime Lord turns his back quickly to Clarissa before striding further into the Church. Clarissa quickly enters into the questions.)

Clar- Well on Sunday, your leader; Hero, lost his world title to Chris Patricks, this must be a huge blow to the Church, despite the successes?

CL- I won't lie and tell you that there is no concern, of course Hero losing the world title was unexpected, Hero losing the title was not part of the plan but will the Church fall apart? No. Will we lose our faith? No. But will continue to ask stupid and uneccesary questions? Of course you will because your intelligence can't comprehend the idea of recovery.

Our Lord has a rematch clause, and Chris Patricks is already worried, already scared of the wrath that Hero will rain upon him once he gets his chance. Patricks was lucky to win the title at Destiny, but his luck is no match for the divinity of our Lord, it will not stretch any further. Hero will regain his world title, and the Church of Hero will once again regain its foothold as the powerhouse of 6CWF.

Clar- What about your own experiences, and Hero's ten second run in the Gold Rush battle royale? That must be another dissapointment?

CL- The Gold Rush was shown to be a shambolic mess, unrepresentative of real talent. I can say this because the winners were Keith Leone and Blue Dragon, two men I have wiped the floor with, two men not fit to lace the boots of me, or anybody else in fact. They are more comfortable throwing themselves off things, and losing blood then they are winning matches and gaining world title shots.

The Gold Rush failed to find true stars, it did not fulfil its purpose of finding a great and brilliant Born in Fire main event, because according to the Gold Rush, the best and biggest names in 6CWF are Keith Leone and Blue Dragon which is a joke! And not a funny one. It's a depressing thought, only made bearable by the fact it is clearly false. Blue Dragon and Keith Leone are less likely than Rasta to be a real star of 6CWF.

Clar- Well, disregarding all this, on Thursday you're not involved in any wrestling yourself, but you will be in Rapture's corner when he takes on one half of the tag team champs; Castiguer, what are your thoughts on this?

CL- Rapture is the FreeWeight champion, and Rapture is somebody I see a lot of myself in. He has shown his ruthlessness, his brutality and his sheer ability in destroying Longinus, and he will show the same kind of unforgivness to the blasphemous and heretics that call themselves the Soldiers of Fortune. Castiguer will rue the day he came up against Rapture, he and I will make sure of that, because these soldiers' fortune is about to run out!

(Crime Lord points at the door and Clarissa leaves the Church, as Crime Lord turns back to the altar of the Church and makes the sign of Hero.)

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue 20 Sep 2011, 6:11 pm

Scorpion looks extremely angry as Jessica does not seemed pleased

Scorpion: Im the mediocre wrestler Sainty? you sure your not just drunk from last night ? after all you know what they say ? Drinking is for the depressed ? and since you lost the title to Marshall !

Scorpion: a Pawn in Jessica's game Sainty really? mistaking your self for me when you know that i am the king of the game and that this company is my throne?

Scorpion: I have the charisma of a dead mouse? im limited in the ring? am i now Sainty? we all now that im the future to this company and im going to be a future undisputed champion !

Saint can be seen getting quite angry as Jessica is seen noding

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Sep 2011, 6:26 pm

The Saint: Drunk? The only person here who must be hard at the ale has to be you, because how you came out with that heap of crap defeats the object of sobriety! You stand there, in your Primark brand track suit, whilst I'm here in my tailor made Armani suit, and yet I'm mistaking myself for you. Hell, if it was me stood in your shoes, I'd be tightening the noose ready to end it all, because I can guarantee NOBODY would want to live your worthless, pitiful excuse for an existance.

And as far as just repeating my last statement goes, maybe you should head back to your cave or whatever it is you put yourself up in and think of better ways to impose yourself upon me, because if you walk into the ring on Thursday and put up a fight similar to this verbal spar, then gold help our chances.

You may as well just lie down and take the pin.

Whatever Jessica sees in you, Scorpion, I don't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue 20 Sep 2011, 6:39 pm

Scorpion: who cares Sainty if you dont see something in me? after all your no a nobody , did any of the 6NG pros see anything in me ?... No but i proved them wrong with becoming a champion , the first champion out of the lot! and then for a fact i knew i lost because they where jealous and threatened by me and for a fact sanity i know your scared !

Scorpion: If you really want to get in my face then i suggest you join me in the scorpion pit !

Scorpion Grins as Jessica is seen fiddling with her hair

Scorpion: and Sainty before you go crazy i suggest you take it out on Mr Murdoch after all he has your title

Saint is seen getting in to Scorpions Face

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 20 Sep 2011, 6:59 pm

JM- thats right you did uryu once, I beat you once and we have one draw, so prehaps there will be a decider somewhere down the line,

crowd- 1 more match X5

both men laugh

JM-also if you need me anytime to help you out i'am here,whoever it is you need help with

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Tue 20 Sep 2011, 8:52 pm

The arena is buzzing in anticipation after the events of Destiny, suddenly the lights go down and the arena is plunged into complete darkness, it remains pitch black for about 5 seconds before ‘Papercut’ hits, the arena descends into a crescendo of boos as Marshall’s normal entrance video is replaced by highlights of his appearances at Destiny. It shows

Marshall’s entrance for the European title match
Marshall covering the Saint to win the European title
Marshall being helped from the ring by the referee, European title in hand
Marshall hitting the Marshall Law on Daniel Reilly in the battle royal
Marshall being thrown from the top rope into the side barrier and being carried out of the arena
Him driving back into the arena in the ambulance and stumbling back into the ring
Him eliminating Angelo Anniere from the top of the ambulance
Marshall being powerbombed into the ring off the ambulance
The powerbomb is repeated over, and over again, from various angles, each time showing the impact on Marshall’s back as he hits the canvas

As the music and video finishes the arena is sent back into darkness, after a few seconds the titantron lights up the arena again

‘A message from the Church of Hero’

The image on the titantron shows Marshall Murdoch sat up in a hospital bed, his face is banged up and his left arm is slung up. Surrounding his bed are the flags of various European flags, his newly found title is hung up proudly over his bed, his standard copy of the bible has been replaced by ‘The Gospel according to Hero’ and he is wearing a standard issue hospital dressing gown.

Marshall waits for the boos to stop before he speaks

MM: So this is what victory tastes like, I’ve been bed ridden for the past 2 days and my back and ribs are in such a state that everything has to be consumed via a straw. This is what victory tastes like eh?

‘It tastes bloody wonderful.’

‘For too long now I have heard the whispers that have been circulating, I know the poison that has been spouted about me. ‘He can’t do it on his own’ they say, ‘he’s always had a tag team partner to carry him’ and ‘he’s just hiding behind Hero’. I’ve heard it all, well that opinion stops now.’

‘On Sunday I proved that I belong in that ring with a multi time World champion, I showed the whole word that I can hang with the best of them, and win.’

‘Doubtlessly those who want to dismiss myself and the Church will claim that I only won the title because of this mystery rafters guy, well let me make one thing clear, I did not want his help, I did not need his help, nor will I thank him for his help. The fact of the matter is that I had that match won, it was clear for everyone to see, he merely sped up the process up a touch.’

‘And then if winning the European title wasn’t enough for one day, I went on to steal the show in the 40 man Gold Rush, no one person in that match showed as much desire and heart as I did. I shocked the world with my return, and you know what I bet I proved a few more anti-churchites wrong with my performance. I was damn near crippled in that match, I had severe concussion and a couple of busted ribs, yet I came back for more, and I still managed to eliminate Angelo Anniere, despite being hardly able to move.’

‘The I was assaulted, there’s no other word for it, I was on the receiving of a pre-meditated and cold blooded attack, I was powerb...well you’ve all seen the footage, I’ve been told it’s the most viewed video on YouTube over the past few, and the highest rated non-porn video on the internet, making it an impressive 364th on the overall list.’

‘It should lead to one question, why Saint? Why? I could barely move, I’d been hospitalized barely minutes beforehand and was defenceless; I had little movement in both arms and was struggling to stand. All you had to do was lower me to the floor, what realistic chance did I have? Yet you decided to try and finish me, you tried to end my career Saint, and even though our Lord has taught me to forgive and forget, I’m afraid I won’t forgive this, nor will I forget it’.

‘But why would you do such a thing? I’ll tell you’

‘I’ve now won two championships in 6WF, the European and Tag Team titles, and both victories have one thing in common, not me having my hand raised in glorious victory. That goes without saying, no, the one common link, is you. Both victories were over you, and you’ve realised it. You cannot stand the fact that you best days are gone, the new breed has not only caught you up, but overtaken you, and you can’t stand it.’

‘But you need to face facts Saint, your time as a 6WF power has gone, maybe it’s time to start looking at retirement villages and pension schemes. You are done.’

‘And then you went on to be blind sighted out of the Gold Rush match, by a man that I shared an ambulance with. They say our Lord works in mysterious ways, and justice was certainly done.’

‘Now you may look at me, sat here laid up in hospital and wonder how on Earth I am going to make it to Lockdown, quite simply no-one on this roster has the desire to compete I have, no-one else has God on their side, and no-one is carrying the desire for revenge that I hold.’

‘So I’ll see you on Thursday Saint, you and your little care in the community friend, and I’ll show you what a true champion, and a true European behaves

‘May Hero have mercy on your soul Saint.’

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Wed 21 Sep 2011, 8:39 am

Jessica stands up from the sofa holding her neck, visibly in a lot of pain.

Miss Jessica : Oh My God. Would you guys just like, shut up for a minute. As if I don't already have enough of a headache after being TOMBSTONED - I seriously don't need to hear you two bickering all up around me.

You were BOTH such a let down last night. I mean... what more could I have honestly done for you? And how am I repaid? No Titles... for the first time since Born in Fire I might add... No Title Shots... AND A TOMBSTONE???

Miss Jessica pours herself a glass of water and necks some painkillers. She flicks her hair back but immediately holds her neck, wincing again.

Miss Jessica : But you will repay me. And what I want to hear from both of you right now is how. Rather than going at each other's throats - I want to hear how you're going to rip Keith Leone's out!

Miss Jessica is snarling now as she struts up to Saint, running a finger along his shoulder

Miss Jessica : I haven't answered your calls because I don't want to hear from you until you'd actually done something about that animal . I mean... (She points to Scorpion) he's a newbie, he's got an excuse for being totally useless... maybe he needs a little guidance.

Scorpion looks down disappointed.

Miss Jessica : But what's your excuse Saint? I thought you'd know me a bit better by now.

LOOK AT ME!

She squeals pointing at her neck, her voice giving way.

Miss Jessica : Look at that (she points to a blood stained top - the one she was wearing at Destiny) That's not in the shops anymore you know. And now its ruined with gross yuk Keith Leone blood. I mean, I know it's so last season but it was still great for an informal like GETTING IN THE RING AND DOING YOUR JOB FOR YOU!

Miss Jessica calms herself down and pulls her hair back, tying it into a ponytail.

Miss Jessica : On 6CW Aftershock, there's a cute little section called Keith Leone speaks or something.

Just do me a favour and make sure that he can't.

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed 21 Sep 2011, 12:11 pm

The lights in the arena fade to black.
Hail to the King begins to echo out from the speakers and from the back out walks Hero. His face is unshaven with several days stubble showing, his hair unkempt.
As he makes his way down to the ring the crowd jeer and laugh from both sides of the ramp but Hero keeps his head down.
He steps into the ring without his usual pomp and bravado and grabs a mic from the stage hand.
The music begins to die down and is instead replaced with a deafening chant from the crowd...

10 seconds
10 seconds
10 SECONDS!

Hero looks up at them and sneers, his eyes heavy with lack of sleep.
H: SHUT THE HELL UP!

Crowd: 10 SECONDS!

H: SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!
That’s all I’ve heard since Sunday night, 10 seconds this, 10 seconds that.
Do any of you even begin to comprehend that this may be part of a bigger picture, that your God, that’s me, works in mysterious ways?
That by allowing, yes allowing Patricks his moment of glory, his brief flirtation with fame that it gives you the common man hope.
It provides you with the false belief that even the lowest of the low, the weakest of the weak, the poorest of the poor like each and everyone one of you can make something of themselves.
Through my actions, through my most noble sacrifice, I have shown you peons that even your most depressing of lives may have a purpose.
I am your martyr,
I am suffering for your inadequacies,
I am suffering for your failings,
I am suffering for your sins.
I lost on Sunday not because Patricks was the better man, not because he was stronger, fitter, faster, etc. But because of each and everyone of you.
So carry on with your chanting, your mocking, your derision.
Because sooner or later I will get my rematch, I have been hung out on my cross for you now but I shall roll away the rock, I shall become reborn and show you all the true path of the righteousness.
And that will not take 10 seconds, but three as the ref counts after an Encore.
And I shall become the 9 time World Champion & the 3 time Undisputed Champion.
I shall once again be your God.

Hero drops the mic to the mat and begins to walk out of the ring as the crowd once again begin to chant...

10 seconds
10 seconds
10 SECONDS!

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed 21 Sep 2011, 12:45 pm

The Arena goes black as Uryu and McManus are in the ring, suddenly "DUN" the crowd pop "DUN DUN DUUUUN" Metallica's 'Master of Puppets' legendary opening notes hit as Logan Kincade steps onto the ramp.

MW: Oh god it's that maniac! I could sue him for hitting me last week!

RJ: Erm michael you banged your own head on a wall....

MW: Because he lunged at me trying to attack me!

RJ: You did provoke him, and he never actually touched you so I highly doubt you would get anywhere with suing him.

MW: Shut up RJ the man is a menace and i hope Uryu beats the living snot out of him!

Logan walks to the outside of the ring but instead of climbing in he walks around to the announcers table, As he nears Michael Wire rips his headphones off and runs around the ring away from him.

Logan grins and climbs the steps and into the ring. Wire returns to his seat.

LK: Hiya lads sorry to break up your little date but I have some things I would like to say and I think it best you 2 hardcore gents are here to hear it.

LK: Now first of all, congratulations on such an amazing match in which none of you could beat Eagle, and this time he didn't have that little moron Denzel helping him out...

...But theres a question on my lips and most of these fine people's lips here tonight (The Crowd cheer loudly for themselves)

LK: and that is simply this, Where was I in this match? I mean come on, I seem to remember beating the living snot out of Mr Young, then coming to Ryu's aid when Mr Young and McManus here tried to insert a large metal bin into him a couple of weeks ago, You're welcome for that By the way! (The crowd laugh) and then theres Eagle.......ha this guy makes my blood boil, who the f*ck does he think is? I mean some turd with a bodyguard waltzing around proclaiming to be "Hardcore" It's laughable, NO! It's insulting, it's insulting to all of us, man it's insulting to them out there (Crowd again cheer for themselves)...

...But I won't rest until I stop him, and take that belt and bring back some real Hardcore wrestling to this place, matches with blood sweat and tears, broken bones, cheaing death and knowing your not gonna be walking right the next day.

Now I have no real beef with You....Ryu (Logan smirks at his joke, some of the crowd laugh but most don't get it) or you Jimmy but I am NOT gonna come out and shake hands and start a bromance, I already got one of them with the winner of Destiny, There you go Blue I got your little advert in. (Crowd cheer loud for Blue Dragon, Logan pulls a face of disagreement)

So Uryu I will see you at Lockdown, Bring all of what you where saying about leaving it ALL in this ring, because the lack of respect I feel I get from people around here has given me more than enough of an incentive to take out my frustrations on who ever gets in my way!

Logan drops the mic and leans out and over the top rope and walks away as Master of Puppets blasts out to cheers from the crowd

RJ: Well Kincade certainly looks fired up, I think the snub of being left out of the Hardcore scene as he says has stoked a fire in him, maybe this is a new more aggressive Logan Kincade we will see?

MW: The man can't get any more aggressive he is a criminal! he was in jail for god knows what. How he is allowed to even BE here is a mystery to me, That goes for Blue Dragon too, I mean remember him in the Hardcore division?! these 2 need to be dropped and put back in jail.

RJ: You just don't know when to keep quiet do you?

MW: What's that supposed to mean?

Logan is next to Michael Wire

LK: Hi Mickey

Michael Wire falls out his chair and looks terrified

LK: I'm sorry Mickey did you have something to say to me?

MW: Oh erm me no no, just you know, good luck against Uryu....

LK: ah thanks Mickey that means a lot comin from you.

Logan walks away and out up the ramp then finally behind the curtain

MW: Oh my god did you see that! he assaulted me!

RJ: Nooo you fell out your chair

MW: Urgh let's go to commercial!

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 21 Sep 2011, 2:22 pm

The arena lights go dark and the whole of the arena goes quiet.

Suddenly the titantron lights up and a VT begins to role.

Voice Over Man (VoM) - From the dawn of time they came, moving silently down through the years. Living many secret identities, struggling to reach the time of Born in Fire, when the few who remain will battle to the last. No one has ever known they were among you.....until now.

Their journey is nearly complete and they will reign supreme again.

The greatest tag team in wrestling history has been in training since disappearing from sight nearly twelve months ago.

They strike fear in the heart of every competitor who faced them. They striked doubt in the greatest of the great. They will return it has been written in the skies. The stars are aligning and they shall rise to the top once more.

For 12 whole months, they have travelled from the deserts of Sudan to the peaks of the Hymalayas, learning, devouring the knowledge that will place them back to their rightful thrones. They also took two weeks off for a holiday in Kavos.

The time is near.....6wf....you are on notice......

www.thegreatest6wftagchampsever.com

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Wed 21 Sep 2011, 2:49 pm

The Arena is in silence awaiting the next match up of the night. Suddenly the lights go out and there's a nervous hush in the arena.

MW: What the Hell's going on here RJ? I don't like this...

RJ: I’m not sure Mike, I can only assume it one of the returning stars from Destiny, maybe GDC?

MW: God I hope so... Come on Geed, Please be here in 6WF!

The lights fade up to a dim light comes over the stage as the opening to Slipknots 'Before I Forget' blasts through the arena. On the opening Vocal shout, the lights flash blue and stay a dull Blue glow as spotlights search the stage..

MW: What? This isn't GDC's music

RJ: Something tells me you in for a big shock Mike

Suddenly the Searchlights focus on the centre of the curtain as Blue Dragon steps out. He has a Smile on his face but his Body Language suggests that he has something serious on his mind. He walks down the ramp as the fans in the arena cheer and chant his name. All the time the new, more violent soundtrack seeming to whip his fans into a frenzy and one tries to jump the barrier to get to his idol before security grab him and hold him at bay, Dragon takes a step towards the man and gives him a high five to the dismay of security who are dragging him off.

MW: Oh sh*t, not this idiot

RJ: That 'idiot' is the number one contender for a heavyweight Championship... I hope he stays with us here in 6WF

MW: I don’t!

Blue Dragon smiles to himself as he watches the young man get carted off into the back. He carries on down the ramp thanking the fans for their support. He keeps on looking at the ring with a ark look in his eyes. As he gets to the ring the music is nearing its end as the fans are going crazy and Dragon puts his hand up in the air, a stage hand throws a mic into the ring and straight into Dragons hand as he nods at him and lifts it to his lips, the music fades out an all that can be heard is roaring fans and chants of 'We love Dragon, We love Dragon'

BD: You guys like the new theme?

Crowd pop and start chanting 'Slipknot, Slipknot'

BD: They are awesome like... anyway, done with that little thing.....

He Climbs the turnbuckle and raises one arm in the air

BD: I am, YOUR, Gold Rush Winner and therefore YOUR number one contender for the Undisputed 6WF Championship!!!

The crowd pop

BD: Sunday night at Destiny, I earned the right to challenge for any Championship I wish at Born in fire. Well That would all be well and good if it wasn’t for this....

He points at the tron and Scenes from Destiny are shown.

Saint kicks Dragon down off the top rope and after a scuffle Dragon hits the Deathnote
Jessica is in the ring and hits a low blow on Dragon before saint hits him with and RKO
Keith Leone grabs Saint from behind and dumps him out the ring
Leone is slumped on the floor, blood covering his face and body, he hands the ref his Gold Rush Ball
He crawls over Blue Dragons prone body as the ref counts 1........2......
Jessica breaks the cover, only to receive a Tombstone for her efforts
Leone gets up in time to see Dragon flying at him with a wild clothesline
Both men fly over the ropes as the slow motion shows both of them hit the ground at the same time
Mike Bird:Ladies and Gentlemen...........after much deliberation between the General Managers of 6CW and 6WF,as well as input from the Board of Directors, a decision has been reached....................the winner of the 2011 Gold Rush Battle Royale............
KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

AND

BLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

We return to the ring as Blue Dragon is sitting on the turnbuckle clapping

BD: What a finish right? You guys probably wont believe me when I say this, But I gotta admit. You really impressed me Sunday Keith. You went through Hell in that Chamber only to find your way back out to that ring and erm.. co... win the Battle Royal. Congratulations Leone, as much of a pr*ck as you are, your one crazy SOB. Trust me, I know that first hand. I’m sure your wondering the same things as me tho Keithy Boy.... do we each have our own separatete matches in this situation? Because I’m telling you now. I’m not going after than Second Rate Title in 6CW..... If need be I'll fight for the right to face Patricks for the real prize here in 6CWF. The Undisputed 6WF championship....
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 21 Sep 2011, 3:14 pm

As michael Wire and RJ are sitting at their announce table, a runner delivers a message to Michael. He opens it and it shows a map. He excuses himself and starts to follow the map, leading him backstage.

He follows the instructions diligently until coming to a door with the word "Office" on it. Michael knocks but no-one answers. he shrugs and walks in. As he does so, a stack of boxes fall on top of him. He hears some laughter and scans the room quickly.

It is full of more boxes. but as he tries to focus toward the back, he can see the silhouette of two men who high five and leave through a window.

MW (faintly): who would lure me to this....room? this......box office?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CMPUNKisthesaviour Wed 21 Sep 2011, 3:31 pm

The fans in attendance for Lockdown give a cheer as they see Castiguer and Angelo Anneire standing with Clarissa on the big screen.

Clarissa:So what was it like being involved in the Gold Rush match?

Anneire: Incredible,it really was something else. Those fans in attendance had the whole stadium at fever pitch and it was a privilege to even be involved in it.

Castiguer: Whole heartedly agree on that. I mean sure,we didn't win the match but we feel that we more than made our mark. Especially Angelo, did you see what this guy did?

Clarissa: I did, it was very impressive. In fact two of the most talked about moments in that match are down to you Angelo. The german suplex on Marshall Murdoch followed by the elimination of Hero, how does that rank for you?

Anneire: Right up there.Winning the 6WF Tag Team Titles is still number one but knowing that I got people talking at Destiny makes me very happy indeed. I did not wish any injury upon Marshall Murdoch, what i did was just in the heat of entertainment, but in hindsight I know longer feel remorse. What I did was an accident, but to then be struck in the back of the head with a sledgehammer, that was a deliberate attempt to put me out of action.

As for eliminating Hero, I was on hand to do what every other guy on the roster wanted to do. Hero is a legend in this business but his attitude stinks, his self-righteous monologues really grate on me and I have never been happier than when I tossed him over the top rope and subsequently delivered the fortune teller on top of that ambulance.

The crowd chant "ten seconds" and Anneire smiles

Anneire: The Soldiers of Fortune and The Church of Hero have been at breaking point with one another since we debuted in this federation and last week at Destiny only served to solidify that point.

Clarissa: And this week on Lockdown you clash again. Castiguer in one on one action with the new Freeweight Champion, Rapture. Angelo you will be at ringside along with Crime Lord. How do you see this going?

Castiguer: A tough contest, no two ways about that.Rapture is a two time Freeweight Champion now and he is coming off the biggest win of his career. But how fit is he going to be?.We all seen him come through a hellacious last man standing match and everyone knows the type of toll a match like that has on a superstar. But that does not mean I am going to be taking this contest lightly, I need to be on top of my game, I need to deliver a performance and I promise to all my fans that that is exactly what I am going to do.

Anneire: The Church is going to be out for vengeance, we are almost on a level with Chris Patricks for causing them major complaint and we know that we are going to have to have eyes in the back of our heads. I'm going to be at ringside supporting my partner because I don't trust these guys. Crime Lord is on hand to support Rapture and we know just how quickly this could turn ugly, you take into account that I almost ended Marshall Murdoch's career and Hero's severely unstable state of mind and you can see our point.

The Soldiers of Fortune will always go out there and give our great fans one hundred and ten percent, we will put on a show and hopefully that will end with us walking away victorious.

Castiguer: I'll second that. Thursday night is just another chapter in our long feud with the Church and we are more than confident that we can continue our success.

Clarissa: And going into a match with Church members, do you worry or wonder about the mysterious man in the rafters?

Anneire: Yes we wonder, but we don't worry. What ever happens, happens for a reason and there is nothing that we can do to change that fact. If the guy up in the rafters wants to show his face then fate dictates that that is what he is going to do. All we have to do is focus on the task at hand and take it from there.

Castiguer: That guy up there has no problem with us. As far as I am concerned he is just another man that has been alienated by the ego of COH. We can live in hope that when he does reveal himself, he will force The Church to repent and alter their ways but in the mean time, we can do his job for him.

Clarissa:Thank you for your time guys and good luck.

The crowd chant "SOF" and Angelo Anneire & Castiguer smile at Clarissa and high five.

CMPUNKisthesaviour

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down