The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

survivor series match already announced! Poss Spoiler for NOC

+11
VoiceOfTheVoiceless
Lee
ADMIN
Adam D
Jammy31
NickisBHAFC
Gregers
User Name
Bull
Marky
ncfc_Tooze
15 posters

Go down

survivor series match already announced! Poss Spoiler for NOC Empty survivor series match already announced! Poss Spoiler for NOC

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sun 18 Sep 2011, 10:02 am

WWE sources have confirmed that The Rock and John Cena will be a part of a Traditional 5-on-5 Survivor Series Tag Team Match.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/survivorseries/2011/the-rock-to-appear-at-survivor-series

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

survivor series match already announced! Poss Spoiler for NOC Empty Re: survivor series match already announced! Poss Spoiler for NOC

Post by Marky Sun 18 Sep 2011, 11:02 am

Rock and Cena on the same team!

Rock, Cena, ???, ???, ??? v ???, ???, ???, ???, ???

Who wants to fill in the blanks?

I'll guess at;

Rock, Cena, JoMo, A-Ri and DiBiase v Miz, R-Truth, Swagger, Ziggler and Rhodes

Marky

Back to top Go down

survivor series match already announced! Poss Spoiler for NOC Empty Re: survivor series match already announced! Poss Spoiler for NOC

Post by Bull Sun 18 Sep 2011, 11:08 am

Rock , Cena , Punk , ziggler , ???? v Nash , HHH, Miz , R-Truth , swagger (Stephanie as manager)

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sun 18 Sep 2011, 11:11 am

Rock,Cena,Kingston,Bourne and Mysterio vs Del Rio,Ziggler,Miz,Truth,Huncio

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sun 18 Sep 2011, 11:13 am

cant see Ziggler on the Heel team his going to have a Face Turn

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sun 18 Sep 2011, 11:14 am

no swagger will turn first

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by User Name Sun 18 Sep 2011, 11:15 am

The official WWE website confirmed Friday evening that The Rock will be returning to the squared circle at the Survivor Series on November 20. He will be participating in a Traditional 5-on-5 Tag Team Match at the show.

Their statement reads: "WWE sources have confirmed that The Rock and John Cena will be a part of a Traditional 5-on-5 Survivor Series Tag Team Match."

As of this writing, CM Punk and Sheamus will be teaming up with the babyfaces against a team consisting of Alberto Del Rio, The Miz and R-Truth.

The Rock will also return to RAW before Survivor Series and appear on a few shows.

Source: The Wrestling Observer

User Name

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sun 18 Sep 2011, 11:23 am

so at mo we have
rock, cena,punk,sheamus and ? vs Del rio Miz truth, ? and ? then

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Sun 18 Sep 2011, 11:29 am

Rock, Cena, Punk, Sheamus, Jack Swagger vs Del Rio, Miz, R-Truth, Christian, HHH

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sun 18 Sep 2011, 11:39 am

the poster as posted by the rock on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150388230044384&set=a.448580834383.229946.406433779383&type=1&theater

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 18 Sep 2011, 11:43 am

I see Rock and Cenas team losing. I recon it will be Rock hiting Cena with the rock bottom and walking out (hopefully to a massive cheer) or Cena hiting the rock with the AA (heel turn ??)

Survivor Serise hasnt been good in recent years but this is looking like it could be the event of 2011 (behind money in the bank of course !)

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Sun 18 Sep 2011, 12:05 pm

I'd like to see the Rock shave that stupid looking beard...He looks scared in that poster...
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sun 18 Sep 2011, 12:16 pm

Spoiler:

poster for the event

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sun 18 Sep 2011, 12:47 pm

What I really don't get is why the first time that the Rock competes in a match in years was revealed on a Friday afternoon via Facebook.
You have a PPV tonight, surely that would be more fitting? Tease something beforehand sure to get people to tune in tonight but make the reveal on a show.

This has been borderline TNA marketing quality.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sun 18 Sep 2011, 12:50 pm

i was thinking that too Hero

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by VoiceOfTheVoiceless Sun 18 Sep 2011, 3:19 pm

Bad decision in my opinion takes the shine off the main event at mania. The only thing that was exciting me about that main event is the fact that it was a one night only return from The Rock.

VoiceOfTheVoiceless

Back to top Go down

Post by User Name Sun 18 Sep 2011, 8:32 pm

Hero wrote:What I really don't get is why the first time that the Rock competes in a match in years was revealed on a Friday afternoon via Facebook.
You have a PPV tonight, surely that would be more fitting? Tease something beforehand sure to get people to tune in tonight but make the reveal on a show.

This is the REALITY ERA!!!

User Name

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Sun 18 Sep 2011, 8:52 pm

Is it definate they are both on the same team?.... Suppose they are both faces so it makes sense but on the other hand they are fighting at Mania so why logically would they want to team?

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by User Name Sun 18 Sep 2011, 9:57 pm

Cena screwing The Rock = Cena Heel trun.

User Name

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sun 18 Sep 2011, 10:13 pm

User Name wrote:
Hero wrote:What I really don't get is why the first time that the Rock competes in a match in years was revealed on a Friday afternoon via Facebook.

This is the REALITY ERA!!!

I'd be fine with WWE hinting at something on FB and Twitter, get the internet abuzz with what it could possibly be, that's using social media to its potential.
But not just a 'here's the poster of the Rock taking part in SS with Cena'

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Celtic Warrior Mon 19 Sep 2011, 10:04 am

I don't see anywhere alluding to them being on the same team.

It just says they will both participate. Surely it makes more sense for them to be against each other?

Celtic Warrior

http://officerrahl.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Mon 19 Sep 2011, 10:26 am

Celtic Warrior wrote:I don't see anywhere alluding to them being on the same team.

It just says they will both participate. Surely it makes more sense for them to be against each other?

Adam D (Hobo) wrote:
Spoiler:

poster for the event

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Celtic Warrior Mon 19 Sep 2011, 10:41 am

Sorry your copying what I presume is a pic? I can't check pics at work.

If I'm wrong...apologies.

Seems like a stupid idea to team them up. Must be setting up for Rock to screw him over.

Celtic Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by User Name Mon 19 Sep 2011, 1:16 pm

CW

The poster says:
THE ROCK and JOHN CENA join forces
Never Before. Never Again.

User Name

Back to top Go down

Post by Celtic Warrior Mon 19 Sep 2011, 2:15 pm

Ah okay. Then I do apologise.

I can really only see this going one way. Rock screwing Cena out of a victory to set up the run in to WM.

Celtic Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 19 Sep 2011, 6:23 pm

The Rock mentioned something before the WWE did, I wouldn't be surprised if it was The Rock who chose to reveal it then and WWE just had an official announcement.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue 20 Sep 2011, 8:07 am

Teams will be !

Rock , Cena , Cm Punk , HHH, Ziggler v Nash , ADR , R-Truth , Miz , Swagger

if they dont go with ROH and Punk v HHH and Nash's group!

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Celtic Warrior Tue 20 Sep 2011, 12:56 pm

Ziggler with the Faces?

Celtic Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue 20 Sep 2011, 6:29 pm

thats what i think , i think Ziggler will turn Face instead of swagger , but if its the other way round just change Ziggler and Swagger round , thoughts on those teams?

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Tue 20 Sep 2011, 9:55 pm

One question I have is HHH and Punk on the same team? I'm probably being really naive here, but how are they going to resolve their current feud so they go on the same team?
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 21 Sep 2011, 7:04 am

Jammy31 wrote:One question I have is HHH and Punk on the same team? I'm probably being really naive here, but how are they going to resolve their current feud so they go on the same team?

I assume it's because Punk now believes it isn't Haitch behind it all doesn't he? Because they both got attacked?

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down