The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which match should main event Wrestlemania?

+2
John Cena's Speech writer
ADMIN
6 posters

Go down

Which match should headline Wrestlemania?

Which match should main event Wrestlemania? Vote_lcap48%Which match should main event Wrestlemania? Vote_rcap 48% 
[ 10 ]
Which match should main event Wrestlemania? Vote_lcap52%Which match should main event Wrestlemania? Vote_rcap 52% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 21

Which match should main event Wrestlemania? Empty Which match should main event Wrestlemania?

Post by ADMIN Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:34 am

Obviously the two biggest matches at Mania are...

The Miz v John Cena (w/ The Rock as Referee looking likely)

&

Undertaker v HHH (HBK possible involvement & HHH career v Taker streak potentially online)

So of the two, which for you should be the main event?

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Which match should main event Wrestlemania? Empty Re: Which match should main event Wrestlemania?

Post by John Cena's Speech writer Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:00 pm

Although the Rock will sell a lot of tickets, the 'Taker match, especially if it's streak Vs career, HAS to be the main event.

John Cena's Speech writer

Back to top Go down

Which match should main event Wrestlemania? Empty Re: Which match should main event Wrestlemania?

Post by hodge Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:27 am

As there was not option for the WHC match i voted Triple H Vs Undertaker.

Personal preference would have WHC last as Del Rio won the rumble and if he is to win the title closing the PPV with him winning would be big

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:42 am

But will creative trust del rio yet to main event the show, seeing as he hasn't even competed at mania before. As for the other two I think the Miz v Cena match will main event the show, but only if the Rock is involved. Otherwise, whoever taker faces will be the main event at mania thumbsup
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:44 am

I voted for Taker v HHH as it think it should be the headline.

However, if Rock is involved in Cena's match, i think this will headline WM just because of the Rock's involvement.

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:14 am

I actually voted for Miz v Cena not because I want to see this match more than Taker v HHH but because of my transitional year theory. If WWE want to make Miz the next big thing then going over Cena in the ultimate main event at the climax of the PPV is the way to do it. Saying that I do think HHH v Taker will be the main event because Taker v HBK was last year. It was given special significance because everyone knew it was for HBK's career. I think if the match is to be given the career stipulation again it will main event. HHH as a X13 world champion will definitely go out with a bang at WM27; he won't have anyone steal the show from him if it is to be his last.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:18 am

I'd like the significance brought back to the title & have that on last.
There's far too much importance place on Takers Wrestlemania streak, it is now deemed more important than either world title which is an absolute traversy.

We don't even know if Triple H career will be on the line yet but if so why should it main event? 2 greater superstars than Triple H had a career Match at Wrestlemania 7 & that never went on last

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:26 am

I for one will actually be really glad when Taker has retired so that Mania is far less centred around someone.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down