The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which midcarder would you most like to see get a push into main event wrestling in the WWE?

+3
davidl1061
Lex-Express
TopoftheChops
7 posters

Go down

Which midcarder would you most like to see get a push into main event wrestling in the WWE?

Which midcarder would you most like to see get a push into main event wrestling in the WWE? Vote_lcap0%Which midcarder would you most like to see get a push into main event wrestling in the WWE? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which midcarder would you most like to see get a push into main event wrestling in the WWE? Vote_lcap4%Which midcarder would you most like to see get a push into main event wrestling in the WWE? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Which midcarder would you most like to see get a push into main event wrestling in the WWE? Vote_lcap22%Which midcarder would you most like to see get a push into main event wrestling in the WWE? Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 5 ]
Which midcarder would you most like to see get a push into main event wrestling in the WWE? Vote_lcap4%Which midcarder would you most like to see get a push into main event wrestling in the WWE? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Which midcarder would you most like to see get a push into main event wrestling in the WWE? Vote_lcap39%Which midcarder would you most like to see get a push into main event wrestling in the WWE? Vote_rcap 39% 
[ 9 ]
Which midcarder would you most like to see get a push into main event wrestling in the WWE? Vote_lcap22%Which midcarder would you most like to see get a push into main event wrestling in the WWE? Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 5 ]
Which midcarder would you most like to see get a push into main event wrestling in the WWE? Vote_lcap0%Which midcarder would you most like to see get a push into main event wrestling in the WWE? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 23

Which midcarder would you most like to see get a push into main event wrestling in the WWE? Empty Which midcarder would you most like to see get a push into main event wrestling in the WWE?

Post by TopoftheChops Wed 23 Feb 2011, 7:27 pm

For the first time since cyber sunday 2008, Randy Orton nor John Cena were contesting for a main title in the WWE. At the top, it has been the same wrestlers for around 3 years, for example, edge having 11 main titles in 5 years. Surely, this must show Vince Mcmahon that he needs to push new talent. He has done well with Dolph Ziggler, but who else can the WWE push into Main Event status?

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Which midcarder would you most like to see get a push into main event wrestling in the WWE? Empty Re: Which midcarder would you most like to see get a push into main event wrestling in the WWE?

Post by Lex-Express Wed 23 Feb 2011, 7:29 pm

Gotta be Kofi for me, I know he botches alot and is not too clever on the mic but there is just something that makes me like him

Lex-Express

Location : I like coffee, vanilla icecream and smokewheel pizza

Back to top Go down

Which midcarder would you most like to see get a push into main event wrestling in the WWE? Empty Re: Which midcarder would you most like to see get a push into main event wrestling in the WWE?

Post by davidl1061 Wed 23 Feb 2011, 7:34 pm

Jack Swagger for me, he has the ability, isnt too bad on the mike and has a good moveset. He has been given the title once and was incredibly poorly booked so I only feel it would be fair to give him a proper run with it!

davidl1061

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 23 Feb 2011, 7:38 pm

shouldn't jomo be in this?

cos he midcard

if so id like to vote for him

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 23 Feb 2011, 7:39 pm

how do i remove my vote from daniel bryan to other?

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by TopoftheChops Wed 23 Feb 2011, 7:40 pm

I was thinking of putting JoMo there but I think he is probably at main event status as he is in and around the main event picture

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by TopoftheChops Wed 23 Feb 2011, 7:42 pm

fernando wrote:how do i remove my vote from daniel bryan to other?

You can't, only the moderator can edit it after votes have been taken

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Wed 23 Feb 2011, 7:50 pm

McIntyre. I just think this guy is the bees knees.

But in all honestly I think 3/4 of those guys need a push to be given a proper push to liven up the world title picture as for me it is very stale at the moment. Or use them as PROPER mid careers and have them feud for the IC & US titles

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed 23 Feb 2011, 8:05 pm

fernando wrote:how do i remove my vote from daniel bryan to other?

I've enabled it so people can change their vote if they so wish.

Didn't want to though as my vote is for Daniel Bryan, by far and away the best wrestler amongst them.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitewolf190 Wed 23 Feb 2011, 8:09 pm

this is my first post, so hi to everyone!

Im hoping to see a drew mcintyre push and i really hope they use "the chosen one" angle and I'm curious to see where they are going with the Kelly Kelly story after mentioning it at EC.

Whitewolf190

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down