The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone seen the Barbarians lineup for November?

4 posters

Go down

Anyone seen the Barbarians lineup for November? Empty Anyone seen the Barbarians lineup for November?

Post by OzT Mon 05 Sep 2011, 12:22 pm

Should be a cracker of a match!! and I already have tickets... yay!!

At the mo they have Danny Cipriani and Stephen Jones, with Stirling Motlock in the centre with Sonny Bill Williams, Keven Mealamu, Victor Matfield and Bakkies Botha in the forwards, oh and Jamie Roberts and Ryan Jones too!

That'll be an awesome BaaBaa squad!!!

Saw it onthe bbc site.

Can't wait for the game, hopefully with the Wallabies as the newly crowned champs!!!

Smile

OzT

Back to top Go down

Anyone seen the Barbarians lineup for November? Empty Re: Anyone seen the Barbarians lineup for November?

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Mon 05 Sep 2011, 12:47 pm

Nice, I have tickets too. Though you'll have to excuse me for hoping it's the losing RWC finalists playing Wink
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Anyone seen the Barbarians lineup for November? Empty Re: Anyone seen the Barbarians lineup for November?

Post by Cymroglan Wed 07 Sep 2011, 2:27 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/14793207.stm

Cymroglan

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Wed 07 Sep 2011, 3:09 pm

I did post something the other day

https://www.606v2.com/t13223-barbarians-vs-australia

Its a pity there are no English based players picked - it seems they are not going to release any again, the Irish have been the same recently too :/

Lots of Midfield players announced so far, 3 centres, 2 FHs
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by Cymroglan Wed 07 Sep 2011, 3:13 pm

If they don't release English based players is there any point playing the game at Twickenham ?

Cymroglan

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Wed 07 Sep 2011, 3:15 pm

Cymroglan wrote:If they don't release English based players is there any point playing the game at Twickenham ?

Money,

Who knows, perhaps they will release some this time. But I doubt it.
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Sep 2011, 3:33 pm

Cymroglan wrote:If they don't release English based players is there any point playing the game at Twickenham ?
It's Barbarians rugby. Plenty of English fans (among others) will go and watch it even if there are no English-based players participating.

As others have said Baa Baas is just a money-making exercise now and yet another fixture to cram into a world cup season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down