The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

606v2 East – NFL.com Fantasy Football Homepage

+18
Forward Pass
Virgil_Caine
RDuncan8
BamBam
Number-25
asdral225
Colan (niner)
TheBrownTown
adams_legend
wadey101
Barney92
Pr4wn
skins4ever
Grizzly
crazy_dave23
TM Moot
arizona_tom
twelve283
22 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

606v2 East – NFL.com Fantasy Football Homepage - Page 2 Empty 606v2 East – NFL.com Fantasy Football Homepage

Post by twelve283 Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

606v2 East – NFL.com Fantasy Football Homepage

Link to league:http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/384548

Standings:

Division 1
5-2-0 Beck4leagueMVP skins4ever
4-3-0 Batman arizona_tom
3-4-0 2 Addai 4 wadey101
2-5-0 Becks vs Rex number-25

Division 2
5-2-0 Shepton Mallet Matadors TM Moot
3-4-0 Arrowhead Slingers Grizzly
3-4-0 The Traveling Medicine Show
2-5-0 Almost Perfect twelve283
1-6-0 Dyslexia United Pr4wn

Division 3
6-1-0 Lowland Admirals
4-3-0 Second Hand Hereos asdral225
4-3-0 Bradfords Steaming Rams adams_legend
4-3-0 Tartan Titans niner
3-4-0 Rushden and Diamantis Barney92

Draft Analysis:

Dyslexia Untied
M. Cassel, M. Schaub, S. Greene, R. Helu, R. Mendenhall,
D. Amendola, L. Evans, D. Jackson, C. Ochocinco, E. Sanders, R. White,
D. Keller, B. Pettigrew,
B. Cundiff, Chargers

Rushden and Diamantis

J. Flacco, J. Freeman, C. Newton, C. Benson, F. Jones, R. Rice, D. Ward,
G. Jennings, J. Knox, B. Lloyd, R. Meachem, S. Smith,
L. Kendricks,
A. Henery, Rams

Batman
J. Campbell, K. Kolb, R. Bush, M. Jones-Drew, M. Lynch, B. Wells, R. Williams,
M. Crabtree, J. Ford, A. Johnson, M. Manningham, R. Williams,
A. Gates,
A. Vinatieri, Cardinals

The Traveling Medicine Show
E. Manning, A. Smith, A. Bradshaw, A. Foster, S. Jackson, J. Ringer,
K. Britt, G. Little, B. Marshall, A. Roberts, J. Simpson,
O. Daniels, T. Heap,
M. Crosby, Steelers

Second Hand Hereos
R. Fitzpatrick, M. Ryan, B. Green-Ellis, B. Jacobs, W. McGahee, A. Peterson,
M. Austin, A. Benn, E. Doucet, S. Johnson, H. Ward,
B. Celek, D. Clark,
D. Carpenter, Patriots

2 Addai 4
D. Garrard, T. Romo, D. Brown, J. Charles, T. Hightower, D. Sproles, D. Thomas,
V. Jackson, J. Nelson, M. Sims-Walker, N. Washington,
Z. Miller, J. Witten,
N. Rackers, Cowboys

Almost Perfect
B. Roethlisberger, J. Addai, R. Brown, C. Johnson, K. Moreno, D. Woodhead,
N. Burleson, P. Harvin, L. Moore, S. Moss, H. Nicks,
A. Hernandez, G. Olsen,
S. Janikowski, Giants

Lowland Admirals
C. Henne, A. Rodgers, J. Best, L. Blount,,M. Forte, J. Snelling, B. Tate,
D. Branch, S. Rice, R. Wayne, M. Williams,
C. Cooley, J. Graham,
N. Kaeding, Eagles

Beck4leagueMVP
T. Brady, P. Rivers, M. Barber, P. Hillis, M. Tolbert,
D. Bowe, A. Collie, D. Driver, J. Gaffney, J. Maclin,
M. Lewis,
M. Bryant, J. Hanson, Jets, Lions

Arrowhead Slingers
K. Orton, M. Vick, J. Forsett, F. Gore, T. Jones, R. Mathews, P. Thomas,
M. Colston, S. Smith, W. Welker,
V. Shiancoe, K. Winslow,
R. Bironas, Raiders, Saints

Tartan Titans
D. McNabb, M. Stafford, D. McFadden, C. Spiller, L. Tomlinson,
B. Edwards, S. Holmes, T. Smith, M. Wallace, M. Williams,
J. Gresham, R. Gronkowski,
R. Gould, Chiefs, Texans

Becks vs Rex
J. Cutler, P. Manning, M. Bush, L. McCoy, J. Stewart, D. Williams,
B. Berrian, A. Boldin, P. Garcon, J. Jones, D. Mason,
V. Davis, B. Watson,
S. Gostkowski, Bears

Shepton Mallet Matadors
D. Brees, M. Sanchez, R. Grant, M. Ingram, J. Starks, C. Williams,
S. Breaston, P. Burress, A. Green, C. Johnson, J. Jones,
J. Finley, H. Miller,
J. Brown, Packers

Bradfords Steaming Rams
S. Bradford, C. McCoy, F. Jackson, D. Murray, M. Turner,
D. Bess, D. Bryant, L. Fitzgerald, M. Floyd, M. Thomas, K. Walter,
J. Cook, T. Gonzalez,
N. Folk, Ravens

Last edited by twelve283 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:01 pm; edited 10 times in total

twelve283

Back to top Go down

606v2 East – NFL.com Fantasy Football Homepage - Page 2 Empty Re: 606v2 East – NFL.com Fantasy Football Homepage

Post by skins4ever Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:41 am

But you'll also get points for yardage and all 3 are good yardage gainers. Should average out nicely.

Have the Texans really upgraded their secondary though? It can be a huge points loser if the D gives up a lot of passing yards. That's why I picked up the Jets D! Smile

skins4ever

Back to top Go down

606v2 East – NFL.com Fantasy Football Homepage - Page 2 Empty Re: 606v2 East – NFL.com Fantasy Football Homepage

Post by Colan (niner) Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:21 am

I hope the secondary is improved, i think that joseph locks up one side of the field and that daniel manning will upgrade the secondary play. I think they have the most devastating front seven in the league when everyone is healthy so i'm looking for sacks and turnovers galore.

Colan (niner)

Back to top Go down

Post by crazy_dave23 Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:52 pm

niner wrote:who do you all think has the strongest team overall

As an outsider, I reckon The Travelling Medicine show is pretty loaded... top quality RB lineup which is hard to achieve in 14 man leagues, couple of possible breakout receivers (not on a major level, but on a serviceable fantasy WR level).

Couple of decent tight ends (I have Daniels in our league and Todd Heap should fit well with Kolb who likes his tight ends).

Lowland Admirals are also pretty tidy

crazy_dave23

Back to top Go down

Post by TM Moot Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:09 am

Grizzly wrote:I think you have the pleasure of beating me week 1

Just checked the match ups, looks like the pleasure will be all mine!! Sad

Shepton Mallet Matadors 105.22 v Arrowhead Slingers 121.86

TM Moot

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzly Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:22 am

Moot - pay no attention to the predictor, think they've got Vick in for 25 points or something.
It's the sleepers that win you fantasy games.....

Grizzly

Back to top Go down

Post by Number-25 Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:48 am

Mornin all!

Wee message for Pr4wn - Sorry buddy, I made a bit of an arse of our Stewart/Amendola trade that you proposed. I clicked to make a counter trade to see if there was any other business we could do but in the end didn't think I had anyone else you'd be interested in so I clicked "cancel" thinking it would take me back to the previous page but it turns out, it cancelled the entire trade!!

Anyway, my intention was to go ahead with the trade as I need WRs!! I've set it up again if you're still interested in going ahead.

By the way, just so the list of team owners at the top of the thread can be updated - my team is "Becks vs Rex". I'm not forecasting a good season for my lot, especially not now that Manning is going to miss a good bit of playing time by the look of it. Still, if the Bears O-Line turns out to be great and Cutler stops being an INT-machine then you never know..........

Number-25

Back to top Go down

Post by TM Moot Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:48 am

i should know this but just to confirm please...

i take it the players on the Bench don't contribute points?

also, can you change players over the w/e, or is it frozen until the following w/e

TM Moot

Back to top Go down

Post by crazy_dave23 Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:55 am

Bench players dont count

Players are frozen into your lineup or a bench slot 10 mins before the kickoff of THAT TEAMS GAME ONLY.

As such tonight is the deadline for selecting Packers and Saints players in you team, but anyone else can be shifted around in the remaining positions until the Sunday games

crazy_dave23

Back to top Go down

Post by TM Moot Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:14 am

crazy_dave23 wrote:Bench players dont count

Players are frozen into your lineup or a bench slot 10 mins before the kickoff of THAT TEAMS GAME ONLY.

As such tonight is the deadline for selecting Packers and Saints players in you team, but anyone else can be shifted around in the remaining positions until the Sunday games

ah, cheers, its starting to make sense now Very Happy

TM Moot

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzly Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:32 am

Moot - if this is your first NFL.com fantasy season I think you'll be surprised how good the site is.
The game centre shows you all big plays (video) from your players and you can track points as the games progress, really is something.
Enjoy

Grizzly

Back to top Go down

Post by Number-25 Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:45 am

I was in a league on the ESPN site the last couple of years and the scores of the bench players came into play in the event of a tie. Is that the case with the NFL site? In fairness, I don't remember a tie ever happening and with the "decimal point" scoring system on the NFL site it's even more unlikely.

Lookin forward to gettin started!! Football is back tonight people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Number-25

Back to top Go down

Post by TM Moot Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:53 am

Grizzly wrote:Moot - if this is your first NFL.com fantasy season I think you'll be surprised how good the site is.
The game centre shows you all big plays (video) from your players and you can track points as the games progress, really is something.
Enjoy

i have been impressed by the official website so far, especially as its free Yahoo

i've got the NFL app on my phone and everything, all i need now is an easy Week 1 win Whistle

TM Moot

Back to top Go down

Post by skins4ever Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:54 am

Number-25 wrote:By the way, just so the list of team owners at the top of the thread can be updated - my team is "Becks vs Rex". I'm not forecasting a good season for my lot, especially not now that Manning is going to miss a good bit of playing time by the look of it. Still, if the Bears O-Line turns out to be great and Cutler stops being an INT-machine then you never know..........

My trade block still has Rivers on it if you're willing to give up a good RB in a trade? Rivers and Barber for Manning/Cutler and Williams/McCoy suits me fine, but its up to you if you think the latter will be high scorers...

skins4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Number-25 Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:06 am

niner - I saw your comment a few days ago about being interested in Mike Williams - I'd be interested in snagging him if you were still willing to let him go. Not sure if there's any of my lot you'd be interested in - my team is Beck vs Rex - if you see anyone there then let me know. Willing to listen to offers for most - definitely not McCoy though - he's the only one I've got that I'm looking at thinking I can bank on him for a good season!

Number-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Number-25 Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:10 am

skins4ever wrote:
Number-25 wrote:By the way, just so the list of team owners at the top of the thread can be updated - my team is "Becks vs Rex". I'm not forecasting a good season for my lot, especially not now that Manning is going to miss a good bit of playing time by the look of it. Still, if the Bears O-Line turns out to be great and Cutler stops being an INT-machine then you never know..........

My trade block still has Rivers on it if you're willing to give up a good RB in a trade? Rivers and Barber for Manning/Cutler and Williams/McCoy suits me fine, but its up to you if you think the latter will be high scorers...

Haha! That's funny skins - I had been thinking about offering you a trade along those lines! Only thing stopping me just now is my lack of depth at RB - am banking just now on Williams and McCoy being my main men! I'll mull it over and you may hear from me soon...

BTW - What's your thoughts on Grossman getting the nod over Beck?

Number-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzly Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:35 am

Check the trade deadline fellas, any trades done today might not be active until week 2, I'm not sure but it's worth checking

Grizzly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:02 am

Trades take two days, I think. So as long as it doesn't involve any saints or packers players you should be ok.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by Colan (niner) Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:30 pm

i think im off the mike williams trade now, i hadn't actually saw him in many games so wasn't sure what to expect but his numbers from last season are great and im sure he will be targeted a lot.

Colan (niner)

Back to top Go down

Post by skins4ever Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:35 pm

#25 - I'm leaning both ways on the QB situation. I think Grossman showed last season he could do a good job, and in Shanny's system we only need a game manager to get us to a 8-8 or so record. OTOH, Beck has more upside if he can overcome what he has shown difficulties with - quick reads, deep passing accuracy etc. He may give us a better option down the road this season, but in the end whoever is there is really a stop gap for a draftee next year.

Re the trade, and this goes to everyone, I may consider a good WR instead of RB as Hillis and Tolbert may offer me enough points to not warrant an upgrade. But it needs to be a starting WR or RB if you want Rivers. If i get no offers, I may keep Rivers just to keep him out of anyone else's hands. devil

skins4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by crazy_dave23 Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:49 pm

Number-25 wrote:I was in a league on the ESPN site the last couple of years and the scores of the bench players came into play in the event of a tie. Is that the case with the NFL site? In fairness, I don't remember a tie ever happening and with the "decimal point" scoring system on the NFL site it's even more unlikely.

No, bench players count for absolutely nothing during a given week. And by some fluke I manged a decimal point tie last season!

crazy_dave23

Back to top Go down

Post by crazy_dave23 Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:53 pm

Niner... aren't you a little short of running backs :p

crazy_dave23

Back to top Go down

Post by Colan (niner) Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:34 pm

lowland admirals, would you accept cj spiller and kc defense or torrey smith for javhid best

Colan (niner)

Back to top Go down

Post by skins4ever Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:19 pm

Asdral225 - FYI I didn't reject your trade offer out of hand, I just clicked on reject before I put notes in. I gave it thought, but I think you had the better side of the trade, though I totally understand you not wanting to offer Peterson or GReen-Ellis.

I'll happily wait and see where the dust of week 1 settles now.

Plus you're a Giants fan. Wink

skins4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Number-25 Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:06 am

Soooo, Manning has had more surgery and the Colts now have no idea how long he'll be out. Not on IR yet though but kinda sounds to me like it'll only be a matter of time before that move is made. Saw one report that said he'll certainly be out 2 to 3 months at least.

That's kinda scuppered my fantasy season then!!

Have just picked Grossman up off waivers - a QB combo of Cutler and Grossman isn't the obvious recipe for fantasy footie success though eh?? Hanging on to Manning for now though.... you just never know!

Number-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzly Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:07 am

25 - was Grossman really the best available on waivers ?
If the Skins are 0-4 and he's thrown more picks than TDs there'll be a clamour for Beck (or anyone for that matter).

Seriously I'd rather have a Henne or Campbell on my roster.

Don't be surprised if the Bungals cave in an accept trades for Palmer.
His stock goes up with every QB injury, I'm surprised the Colts thought KC was a better option but I expect someone to make a move on Palmer soon and it may just end up being the Skins.

Grizzly

Back to top Go down

Post by Number-25 Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:27 am

It's slim pickings on waivers Grizzly - trust me, I've been scouring them the last couple of days. I could only see 4 other starting QBs on waivers - Hasselbeck, T Jackson, Dalton and Collins. Grossman beats out all 4 of them for me. Henne (Lowland Admirals) and Campbell (Batman) were drafted on Sunday along with 26 other starting QBs! In the limited action Grossman has had in Kyle Shanahan's system he's looked OK.. ish. No doubt different QBs are better suited to different systems - maybe Grossman has a home in Kyle's system. Maybe not....

Maybe there will be a back up step up somewhere down the line once someone goes down injured or maybe like you say Palmer gets traded and ends up starting somewhere. Just don't know. What I do know is that I don't trust Cutler to play well week in/week out. Nor do I trust Grossman to play well every week either. Maybe though, if I pick and choose who starts from week to week based on match ups I can get the best out of them both!

Number-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzly Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:54 am

''Maybe though, if I pick and choose who starts from week to week based on match ups I can get the best out of them both!.''

25 - absolutely, this has to be done.
I was lucky last year, had Rodgers and Flacco and Flacco's numbers were top 10 he just couldn't get into me starting line up.
You're probably struggling with the 14 team league, everyone has 2 QBs, I might consider a trade for Orton if you throw in Sexy Rexy and a decent flex option....

Grizzly

Back to top Go down

Post by TM Moot Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:26 pm

i have sanchez available for trade if anyone is desperate..

TM Moot

Back to top Go down

Post by adams_legend Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:28 am

Is it possible to put players that i have on the bench into the team for tonights games?

adams_legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:30 am

adams_legend wrote:Is it possible to put players that i have on the bench into the team for tonights games?

The players who have already played are locked into their positions now so you wouldn't be able to move them to the bench in favour of someone who hasn't. If you have a player in your starting line up who is playing tonight then you would be able to swap him with another bench player who is playing tonight.

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzly Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:43 am

Moot - I can't get my fantasy team up at work, I assume you nicked the win despite a Welker and Oakland defence fightback ?
Cracking decision to leave Steve Smith on the bench furious

Grizzly

Back to top Go down

Post by RDuncan8 Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:06 am

Grizzly wrote:Moot - I can't get my fantasy team up at work, I assume you nicked the win despite a Welker and Oakland defence fightback ?
Cracking decision to leave Steve Smith on the bench furious

by less than a point

RDuncan8

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzly Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:08 am

''by less than a point .''

LOL
steam

Grizzly

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzly Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:10 am

Even worse, I remember a 19 yard completion to Welker who was downed at the 1 yard line just before the missed FG that was called back on a hold.
So Brady should have got 536 pass yards instead of only 517
Whistle

Grizzly

Back to top Go down

Post by skins4ever Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:17 am

Thank you Mr Brady. Why was I worried about turning around a 20pt deficit before last night. Whistle

Worried about Tolbert though. Really hope he's good to go next week as I have no depth. Sad

skins4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by adams_legend Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:20 am

Damn you Brady, cost me the win mad

adams_legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TM Moot Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:17 am

Grizzly wrote:''by less than a point .''

LOL
steam

0.88 of a point ... Very Happy

unlucky Grizzly, welker must of been on fire to nearly make up the 40 point deficit

check out the point graph, you were actually leading right at the end then just dropped a smidge

TM Moot

Back to top Go down

Post by skins4ever Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:27 pm

Waivers isn't fair. Almost Perfect beat me to Henderson. Now I have no decent receivers and (so far) one decent RB. Sad

Anyone care to trade Rivers for a good WR or RB? Anyone interested in Bryant for a backup RB?

skins4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by twelve283 Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:16 pm

Almost Perfect is looking to aquire a RB.

twelve283

Back to top Go down

Post by skins4ever Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:25 pm

twelve283 wrote:Almost Perfect is looking to aquire a RB.

What about Danny Woodhead and Devery Henderson for Rivers and the Lions D? You need a good QB and the Giants are hurting, and I need a backup RB and a good WR (or at least one that's going to see a lot of the ball over the next few weeks).

skins4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Barney92 Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:32 pm

Does anyone want to take a punt on Newton after his record breaking debut?

Barney92

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzly Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:48 pm

skins4ever wrote:Waivers isn't fair. Almost Perfect beat me to Henderson. Now I have no decent receivers and (so far) one decent RB. Sad

Anyone care to trade Rivers for a good WR or RB? Anyone interested in Bryant for a backup RB?

That's funny, I wanted Henderson as well, I dropped Colston before the weekend yet got the confirmation e-mail today that I was unsuccessful.
Colston is out for a month so I've dropped him and picked up Devin Hester, #### knows why, I had him in my team year and he was useless.

Pr4wn - is next years draft order based on this years record ?
I'm making an early claim for AP !

Grizzly

Back to top Go down

Post by crazy_dave23 Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:26 pm

skins4ever wrote:What about Danny Woodhead and Devery Henderson for Rivers and the Lions D? You need a good QB and the Giants are hurting, and I need a backup RB and a good WR (or at least one that's going to see a lot of the ball over the next few weeks).

Possibly the most one sided trade ever :P

crazy_dave23

Back to top Go down

Post by twelve283 Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:56 pm

skins4ever wrote:

What about Danny Woodhead and Devery Henderson for Rivers and the Lions D? You need a good QB and the Giants are hurting, and I need a backup RB and a good WR (or at least one that's going to see a lot of the ball over the next few weeks).

Problem is i'm looking to gain a RB not lose one. Wink

twelve283

Back to top Go down

Post by arizona_tom Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:56 pm

skins4ever wrote:

Made you an offer for rivers. Think im giving you a better rb and reciever than this trade so let me know what you think!

arizona_tom

Back to top Go down

Post by Number-25 Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:39 pm

Sounds like there were a few us in for Henderson - I had a request in too. Thought I had a decent shout of getting him too being 5th in the queue. No luck though. Gutted as I'm really struggling at WR and RB this year. Got questionable starters and no depth at both positions. Dying to dump both Berrian and Mason from my roster but there's no-one out there worth replacing them with. Obviously tried to dump one of them for Henderson but like I say, no luck.

Had 4 waiver request in this week but only got 2 of them and it was the 2 I wasn't that fussed about!!

Sounds terrible but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for an injury to Darren McFadden so that Michael Bush can see some real playing time!! DeAngelo Williams has started off looking like the fantasy bust he was last year!

Number-25

Back to top Go down

Post by skins4ever Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:49 pm

Arizona - check the site I've put in a counter.

25 - I got 1 of 4 waivers (thought 1 of the failures was an either/or in case I missed out on Davis, so no loss).

Bit of a dumb one last week. I knew Cooley wasn't 100% and forgot to check if Davis was available. Doh

skins4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Number-25 Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:09 pm

Haha! I was in for Davis too - he was the other one I missed out on! Not happy with you skins, not happy at all Wink

I've taken a bit of a flyer on our very own Anthony Armstrong - noticed that as well as his TD he was targetted in the red zone on the play before Hightower's TD when he was judged to be down by contact at the 1. Coulda had a couple of bigger gains as well if he had held on to the ball! One of those guys who will be quite patchy I reckon but had the potential have a handful of decent weeks through the season.

Number-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil_Caine Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:03 am

Lucky start for me, despite scoring the 4th lowest total of the week i managed to sneak a victory. With Foster already out then Jackson going out i was saved by Kenny Britt.

Just a thought for next year is that the flex option could include TE as well. With a pretty empty FA pool this might owners get a better team out.

Virgil_Caine

Back to top Go down

Post by arizona_tom Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:11 am

@Skins i dont think youve confirmed that trade as it isnt on the site

arizona_tom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next