The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAO Leinster fans

+4
pete (buachaill on eirne)
Cari
Thomond
RuckingFlanker86
8 posters

Go down

FAO Leinster fans Empty FAO Leinster fans

Post by RuckingFlanker86 Tue 30 Aug 2011, 6:54 pm

Couple of Dragons fans heading over for the game a week friday, arriving early in time for a few breakfast pints. Can anyone recommend any good pubs where supporters will be gathering before kick off? Also any night spots particularly favoured by home fans post game? Looking forward to it.

Cheers.

RuckingFlanker86

Back to top Go down

FAO Leinster fans Empty Re: FAO Leinster fans

Post by Thomond Tue 30 Aug 2011, 6:57 pm

Kiely's in Donnybrook would be a good shout. There'a a Leinster supporters bar aswell which I imagine would be welcome to opposing fans. I will let our resident Leinster fans give you more.

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Tue 30 Aug 2011, 8:09 pm

RuckingFlanker86 wrote:Couple of Dragons fans heading over for the game a week friday, arriving early in time for a few breakfast pints. Can anyone recommend any good pubs where supporters will be gathering before kick off? Also any night spots particularly favoured by home fans post game? Looking forward to it.

Cheers.

Thomond's right, Kiely's is the main one where the fans gather beforehand it's near the RDS. I didn't go to the supporters bar when I went to the RDS in January, but I hear it's good, and they'd done it out recently I think. Cassidy's is another good pub nearer to the city centre if you want to go somewhere afterwards Smile

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by pete (buachaill on eirne) Wed 31 Aug 2011, 10:31 am

I'd suggest the porterhouse for after the game, always good craic and isn't the standard run of the mill kinda pub. Does good food also and is right in the centre so if ya fancy a boogie you won't have far to stumble!

pete (buachaill on eirne)

Back to top Go down

Post by RuckingFlanker86 Mon 05 Sep 2011, 7:07 pm

Thanks for the responses, got a few places in mind now. Hoping some home fans let us latch on Any 18 year old, blonde, beach volleyball playing female Leinster fans?

RuckingFlanker86

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMuff Tue 06 Sep 2011, 10:50 am

HorseShow House, Paddy Cullens and Crowes are right across the road from the RDS. All will be packed before the game with Leinster fans and *ankers after work on Friday

BlueMuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingshu Tue 06 Sep 2011, 11:41 am

Copper faced Jacks that night, never been but if you want some drunken mayhem, and some girls that, lets say 'are very friendly', I hear thats the place to go.

Kingshu

Back to top Go down

Post by thebandwagonsociety Tue 06 Sep 2011, 11:52 am

Kingshu wrote:Copper faced Jacks that night, never been but if you want some drunken mayhem, and some girls that, lets say 'are very friendly', I hear thats the place to go.

The politest description ever given to that cattle market. If your digs are north of the liffey, then a good late pub would be McGowans at the edge of Phibsboro

thebandwagonsociety

Back to top Go down

Post by D24tress Tue 06 Sep 2011, 12:03 pm

Few in cullens first

then hit the baggot inn

then a short walk across the green to CFJ.

D24tress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down