The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Norwich vs Stoke preview

Go down

Norwich vs Stoke preview Empty Norwich vs Stoke preview

Post by ncfc_Tooze Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:07 pm

Norwich Vs Stoke
KO-3pm 21/8/11
Carrow Road
Watch- http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=124365&part=sports
Listen-Radio 5 Live and Local Radio

Norwich Team News
James Vaughan and Elliott Ward both set to miss out again with both players having knee injuries. The fitness of Zak Whitbread will be assesed prior to the game after picking up a knock in the game against stoke.

Possible Starting 11
Ruddy,R Martin, Barnett,De Laet, Tierney,Fox,CroftsSurman,Hoolahan,Holt,Morison

Notes From Press Conference
PL: Stoke are in Europe and I thought they were excellent last week against Chelsea. It will be a tough game but we're looking forward to it
New signing Daniel Ayala gives his first interview as a Canary http://t.co/4YhI8vL
Ayala: 'I spoke to Dani Pacheco who was here last year and he told me it's a fantastic club to play for'

Stoke Team News
There is an injury concern regarding Jermaine Pennant who is suffering with a thigh injury. Rory Delap is certain to miss out with a thigh injury. In good news for The Potters Matthew Ethrington should be fit to play after playing in the europa league game Thursday night after a suspected arm injury picked up in the game against Chelsea.

Possible Stoke Starting 11
Sorensen, Huth, Shawcross, Upson, Wilson, Pugh, Whitehead, Tonge, Etherington, Jones, Walters

Last Meeting
Was a 1-0 win for Stoke at Carrow Road back in March 2008. The only goal of the game came from Mamady Sidibie

Last time at the DW
See Above

Current Records

Norwich
2 wins 3 draws in last 5 league games

Stoke
3 wins 2 draws last 5 league games

Officials
N/A

Match Odds with 888
Norwich win-13/8
Draw-9/4