The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

P.O.D. 'On Fire' free download

2 posters

Go down

P.O.D. 'On Fire' free download Empty P.O.D. 'On Fire' free download

Post by talkingpoint Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:36 pm

Not sure if anyone here listened to Nu Metal back in the day when it was popular, but anyway P.O.D. were a pretty big band of that era at the peak of their career in 1999-2003. P.O.D. were one of the first 'heavy' bands I listened to as a teenager and have been my favourite band ever since. They've just released a new song in anticipation of their forth coming new album, which they will be recording in October hopefully with a spring 2012 release date. You can download the song 'On Fire' for free from their website www.payableondeath.com I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys rap-metal. For those of you who are a little more up to date with P.O.D. this song has really gone back to their roots.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

P.O.D. 'On Fire' free download Empty Re: P.O.D. 'On Fire' free download

Post by AberdeenSteve Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:01 pm

Absolutely love this song, they were one of my favourite bands when I was younger. They have definitely returned to their older stuff.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

P.O.D. 'On Fire' free download Empty Re: P.O.D. 'On Fire' free download

Post by talkingpoint Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:36 am

It is a good 'un I love it too. The new album should be very promising if On Fire is anything to go by!

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down