The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch Wales Vs England LIVE tomorrow!

2 posters

Go down

Watch Wales Vs England LIVE tomorrow! Empty Watch Wales Vs England LIVE tomorrow!

Post by Shifty Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:05 pm

Mods don't panic! angel
Straight off the WRU website. Hopefully the WRU website will provide us with a live stream.

http://www.wru.co.uk/27043.php

Can't make the match tomorrow in Cardiff? No need to worry as we will be covering the entire match LIVE between Wales and England at the Millennium Stadium tomorrow (KO 2.30pm)
We will be covering every pass, kick, knock-on and try scoring pass as Rhys Priestland and his colleagues aim to gain revenge against England after suffering a narrow defeat at Twickenham last Saturday.
All you have to do is log on to www.wru.co.uk/live just before kick-off and we will do the rest!
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Watch Wales Vs England LIVE tomorrow! Empty Re: Watch Wales Vs England LIVE tomorrow!

Post by TheGreyGhost Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:11 pm

I'm out this weekend, and looks like Sky have put the 3N on the feckin' red button which seems to make it impossible to record. mad

TheGreyGhost

Back to top Go down

Watch Wales Vs England LIVE tomorrow! Empty Re: Watch Wales Vs England LIVE tomorrow!

Post by Shifty Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:12 pm

TheGreyGhost wrote:I'm out this weekend, and looks like Sky have put the 3N on the feckin' red button which seems to make it impossible to record. mad

No problem mate just miss the game and download it off

http://ksawa.es/partidos-de-rugby-online/archivo-de-partidos-2010-2011/tres-naciones-2011/

after it's been uploaded Hug
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGreyGhost Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:19 pm

thumbsup

TheGreyGhost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:13 pm

Alyn, that's just live text updates, not a stream isn't it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:15 pm

SafeAsMilk wrote:Alyn, that's just live text updates, not a stream isn't it?

I'm really not sure sorry, it does say LIVE on the website. censored
Meh if it isn't I'll watch a stream anyway but I'll try the WRU site first thumbsup
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down