The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luke Gale signs for the Bradford Bulls

2 posters

Go down

Luke Gale signs for the Bradford Bulls Empty Luke Gale signs for the Bradford Bulls

Post by George Hotel1895 Fri 22 Jul 2011, 9:16 am

A good signing for the Bradford Bulls, but a blow for Harlequins RL. The capitals side really can't afford to lose a class player like this.

Last edited by George Hotel1895 on Fri 22 Jul 2011, 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Luke Gale signs for the Bradford Bulls Empty Re: Luke Gale signs for the Bradford Bulls

Post by Kenny Fri 22 Jul 2011, 9:25 am

I agree its a good signing for Bradford hes been Quins standout player for me . I guess you ment Quins ' can't ' afford to lose him .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Luke Gale signs for the Bradford Bulls Empty Re: Luke Gale signs for the Bradford Bulls

Post by George Hotel1895 Fri 22 Jul 2011, 9:41 am

KINGKENNY7HEAVEN wrote:I agree its a good signing for Bradford hes been Quins standout player for me . I guess you ment Quins ' can't ' afford to lose him .
Yes i did mean " can't"

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Fri 22 Jul 2011, 9:49 am

I think they will struggle to keep hold of Tony Clubb as well .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Fri 22 Jul 2011, 10:02 am

KINGKENNY7HEAVEN wrote:I think they will struggle to keep hold of Tony Clubb as well .
The rumours about Tony Clubb leaving have been around for about 2 years. I think his contract runs out at the end of this season. Leeds have been mentioned in the past, but i'm not sure at the moment. Leeds could be a possibility to him though with Brian McDermott being head coach their.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Fri 22 Jul 2011, 10:16 am

George Hotel1895 wrote:
KINGKENNY7HEAVEN wrote:I think they will struggle to keep hold of Tony Clubb as well .
The rumours about Tony Clubb leaving have been around for about 2 years. I think his contract runs out at the end of this season. Leeds have been mentioned in the past, but i'm not sure at the moment. Leeds could be a possibility to him though with Brian McDermott being head coach their.

Plus they need to replace Senior so yes can see that , Clubb being dropped by England may also have a bearing on him leaving Quins to go to a more successful club .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Fri 22 Jul 2011, 10:52 am

Being dropped by Engalnd must have hurt him, and knocked his confidence. As we know its hard to be at your best when the team as whole is struggling.
A fit, focused, and confident Tony Club would be an asset to any Super League team.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Fri 22 Jul 2011, 11:26 am

George Hotel1895 wrote:Being dropped by Engalnd must have hurt him, and knocked his confidence. As we know its hard to be at your best when the team as whole is struggling.
A fit, focused, and confident Tony Club would be an asset to any Super League team.

I agree hes to me what a centre should look like . Big , good runner of the ball , decent hands and can score tries.
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Sun 24 Jul 2011, 7:38 pm

KINGKENNY7HEAVEN wrote:
George Hotel1895 wrote:Being dropped by Engalnd must have hurt him, and knocked his confidence. As we know its hard to be at your best when the team as whole is struggling.

I agree hes to me what a centre should look like . Big , good runner of the ball , decent hands and can score tries.
If Quins sign more players like Antonio Kaufusi he could prove me wrong and stay.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down