The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John Cena disses The Rock on Twitter

2 posters

Go down

John Cena disses The Rock on Twitter Empty John Cena disses The Rock on Twitter

Post by UpsideDownFace Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:44 pm

This is a tweet from John Cena responding to The Rock's earlier tweet comparing Cena to the Disney character Goofy:

"Just saw this from my good buddy Dwayne. Had the same disney vacation booked but i'd rather be showing up at wwe events to perform for team bring it. The team shows up. The captain ..... well.... he's at disney. Making goofy faces.....with....goofy. So if you are keeping score...John Cena has been to 40 wwe events since WM. Dwayne Johnson 1. Hmmmm doesn't seem like a guy who's nvr leavin"

I know a lot of people give Cena stick on here but he has got a damn good point there.

UpsideDownFace

Back to top Go down

John Cena disses The Rock on Twitter Empty Re: John Cena disses The Rock on Twitter

Post by Crimey Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:55 pm

It's all just to build up for 'Mania. I have a feeling they might try and build the feud around Cena being the true "People's Champion" not The Rock, and I can see if the fans boo Cena and cheer The Rock that Cena becomes bitter about it.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

John Cena disses The Rock on Twitter Empty Re: John Cena disses The Rock on Twitter

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:58 pm

UpsideDownFace wrote:
I know a lot of people give Cena stick on here but he has got a damn good point there.

Cena forgets that people like The Rock, Stone Cold and HHH will get bigger pops than him whether they're on TV every week or once a year. Seems like quite a bitter statement to make.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:36 pm

OleH wrote:
UpsideDownFace wrote:

Cena forgets that people like The Rock, Stone Cold and HHH will get bigger pops than him whether they're on TV every week or once a year. Seems like quite a bitter statement to make.

It's all just build up to the match.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UpsideDownFace Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:49 pm

invincibleILeak (CL-6WF) wrote:
OleH wrote:
UpsideDownFace wrote:

It's all just build up to the match.

I know it is. But it's a good point to make.

UpsideDownFace

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:37 pm

Yeah, I'm not arguing with that. I don't think Cena is genuinly bitter though, it's all just about the build up, and I wouldn't be surprised if closer to 'Mania they use the idea that The Rock is hardly around as a promo for Cena. Like I said before, the whole People's Champ idea could be brought in.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down