The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This seasons best players in Super League so far?

4 posters

Go down

This seasons best players in Super League so far? Empty This seasons best players in Super League so far?

Post by George Hotel1895 Sat 11 Jun 2011, 7:07 pm

I would go for Danny Brough, Sam Tomkins and Brett Hodgson.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

This seasons best players in Super League so far? Empty Re: This seasons best players in Super League so far?

Post by BicesterWarrior Mon 13 Jun 2011, 10:28 am

James Roby's been solid, as have Gaskell, Lomax and Foster for Stains.

Briers makes Wire tick and Hodgson benefits massively.

SamTom's a good player when the game's going Wigan's way, look at him against the Exiles; barely in the game at all. TBF Wigan would beat England but that's another story.

Brough, Brown and Robinson have been grilliant for Hudd.

BicesterWarrior

Back to top Go down

This seasons best players in Super League so far? Empty Re: This seasons best players in Super League so far?

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jun 2011, 10:33 am

Got to throw Rangi Chase's name in there and possibly Ritchie Mathers. Would have also said Craig Huby prior to his injury.

Back to top Go down

Post by BicesterWarrior Mon 13 Jun 2011, 10:45 am

K-PX0110 wrote:Got to throw Rangi Chase's name in there and possibly Ritchie Mathers. Would have also said Craig Huby prior to his injury.

Chase yes, rest no.

Tommy Leulaui too.

BicesterWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue 14 Jun 2011, 4:02 pm

Gone under the radar a bit but Blake Green is having good 1st season for Hull KR
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by davidl1061 Thu 16 Jun 2011, 11:34 am

For Wire I would say Westwood and Hodgson, its nice to have a consistent goal kicker and westwood is just a workhorse

davidl1061

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down