The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6 Percent of Brexit voters regret voting leave !!!

+2
Derbymanc
TRUSSMAN66
6 posters

Go down

6 Percent of Brexit voters regret voting leave !!! Empty 6 Percent of Brexit voters regret voting leave !!!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 09 Oct 2016, 7:51 am

(B.E.S Study Poll)

6 Percent of Brexit voters regret voting leave....

1 Percent of voters regret voting remain....

Considering it would only take a 1.8 swing for Remain to have won....It is a very sobering poll.....

It is only a poll...

I can believe it though...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

6 Percent of Brexit voters regret voting leave !!! Empty Re: 6 Percent of Brexit voters regret voting leave !!!

Post by Derbymanc Sun 09 Oct 2016, 9:09 am

I would say it's more than likely too, I voted to leave but after seeing how badly it's been managed and how we weren't ready for it at all am having second thoughts. Would have no issue at all with another referendum but on the basis that they can't be bitching at each other and have to state facts.

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

6 Percent of Brexit voters regret voting leave !!! Empty Re: 6 Percent of Brexit voters regret voting leave !!!

Post by Ent Sun 09 Oct 2016, 9:41 am

Wait until it actually starts, no one has a clue what to do.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sun 09 Oct 2016, 1:39 pm

Too late for any take backs I think even if there were a second referendum unless they somehow manage it before April next year.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Sun 09 Oct 2016, 4:07 pm

Yes they have to just figure out a deal that won't effect business/trade yet allow full immigration control.

Good luck to them.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Tue 11 Oct 2016, 11:57 am

Derbymanc wrote:I would say it's more than likely too, I voted to leave but after seeing how badly it's been managed and how we weren't ready for it at all am having second thoughts. Would have no issue at all with another referendum but on the basis that they can't be bitching at each other and have to state facts.

How do you work out its been badly managed? The process hasn't even started yet! The PM recently stated that Brexit will begin in the first quarter of next year. What were you expecting - that it would all be done and dusted by now? picard

Nothing significant has happened other than the value of Sterling dropping because of financial institutions speculating on possible outcomes of the Brexit process.

We can't judge whether the government was ready or not until we see how the process goes. They have very clearly and deliberately taken their time before invoking Article 50...as they said they would.

I also don't think a second referendum would really give us any new information, as the government would not want to make public any demands, clauses etc. they would want to make as conditions of our leaving the EU, prior to the start of negotiations.

I don't know if anyone noticed, but most Euro politicians who were interviewed afterwards were rather upset that we voted to leave. They don't want us to, so obviously they are going to make it as hard for us as possible and invent scare stories to push us into another referendum. To me that is simply evidence we made the right choice first time.
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Tue 11 Oct 2016, 12:09 pm

Just seems the whole things been one massive cluster to me Dyre, May seems to have a good handle on what she wants to do and how it's going to be done, but after the vote it seemed like the main brexiters didn't have a clue how they were going to even start the process. It didn't help some of the daft quotes (giving the NHS extra money straight off, there'll be NO issues at all) that came out during the campaign.

I agree now that a lot of stuff is designed to scare the population but at the same time you can't just ignore things because it doesn't fit with the idea that we want to follow.

We're in for a tough few years but I honestly think we should get better after that, until then though we need to make a quick and clean break and stop dilly dallying over it all.

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Oct 2016, 12:18 pm

It's like splitting with the ex, she gets the dog (she can clean up its poop), most of the CD's in the collection were rubbish anyway, take the good ones, she has sh!t taste in music, get a new sofa and a bed and that big f*ck off tv you always wanted but she didn't cos it made the room look cluttered (like her f*cking knick knacks and scatter cushions didn't!)

Look at it like that and it will be relatively painless apart from those drunken late night texts alternately begging you to take her back and wishing you were dead already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Tue 11 Oct 2016, 12:36 pm

laughing Top notch Dave

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 11 Oct 2016, 12:38 pm

He truly is a notch above, and below and wherever else he is.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Oct 2016, 1:37 pm

Fist notches!

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Thu 13 Oct 2016, 11:29 pm

Derbymanc wrote:Just seems the whole things been one massive cluster to me Dyre, May seems to have a good handle on what she wants to do and how it's going to be done, but after the vote it seemed like the main brexiters didn't have a clue how they were going to even start the process. It didn't help some of the daft quotes (giving the NHS extra money straight off, there'll be NO issues at all) that came out during the campaign.

I agree now that a lot of stuff is designed to scare the population but at the same time you can't just ignore things because it doesn't fit with the idea that we want to follow.

We're in for a tough few years but I honestly think we should get better after that, until then though we need to make a quick and clean break and stop dilly dallying over it all.

It would be nice if it could be done and dusted quickly, but we're going to have to negotiate with over 20 different countries and frankly I think we'll be doing well if we CAN get an exit deal signed off inside 2 years.

In the meantime uncertainty is going to play havoc with business (long term strategies etc.) and the financial markets. You're spot on that the UK is in for a tough few years, but I don't think it will be anything like as rough as the 08 crash...and we came out of that okay (eventually).

As they say, nothing worth doing is easy.

DAVE667 wrote:
It's like splitting with the ex, she gets the dog (she can clean up its poop), most of the CD's in the collection were rubbish anyway, take the good ones, she has sh!t taste in music, get a new sofa and a bed and that big f*ck off tv you always wanted but she didn't cos it made the room look cluttered (like her f*cking knick knacks and scatter cushions didn't!)

Look at it like that and it will be relatively painless apart from those drunken late night texts alternately begging you to take her back and wishing you were dead already.

LMAO!

Are you speaking from experience? If so, you have my sympathy.
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin é Wed 19 Oct 2016, 10:14 am

dyrewolfe wrote:
I don't know if anyone noticed, but most Euro politicians who were interviewed afterwards were rather upset that we voted to leave. They don't want us to, so obviously they are going to make it as hard for us as possible and invent scare stories to push us into another referendum. To me that is simply evidence we made the right choice first time.

Of course they were upset when you decided to leave. Now that you have decided to leave, they want the UK to get on with it. Some, if not all are losing their patience that the UK does not seem to grasp that there will be no single market access without Freedom of Movement.
Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 19 Oct 2016, 3:09 pm

DAVE667 wrote:It's like splitting with the ex, she gets the dog (she can clean up its poop), most of the CD's in the collection were rubbish anyway, take the good ones, she has sh!t taste in music, get a new sofa and  a bed and that big f*ck off tv you always wanted but she didn't cos it made the room look cluttered (like her f*cking knick knacks and scatter cushions didn't!)

"Understanding Brexit"... The new book by DAVE667 in all good bookstores....Book signing on Friday..

"Could you sign it to Tom please"

"F**K OFF You C***"

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Oct 2016, 3:22 pm

Adrian Edmondson wrote a book called "The Gobbler" many years back. I went to his book signing and he wrote inside,
"To Dave,
f*ck, c*nt, b*llocks,
Adrian Edmondson"

'Tis one of my most treasured possessions

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down