The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Presents: Live from Wembley Arena - Night of Glory VII

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

6CW Presents: Live from Wembley Arena - Night of Glory VII Empty 6CW Presents: Live from Wembley Arena - Night of Glory VII

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:18 am

6CW Night of Glory 2016 - Pre-Show

*The 6CW world is tuned into ESPN as the scene opens up to the magnificent Wembley stadium, within the capital city of the United Kingdom, London. The warm and plesant summer sunshine is begin to dip behind some clouds in the sky as the Wembley roof remains open with zero threat of rain. The camera pans around, showing fans leaving the station and making their way up Wembley way and towards the stadium, the summer sunshine bathing the streets in shadows from the lampposts. On the stadium itself are posters with the four men in the main event, Joshua, Wood, Dicey and Reborn with It's my night underneath them. The camera then pans into the arena which shows Wembley filling up nicely, fans young and old extremely excited for the hottest show on earth. The camera then reveals an impressive looking Night of Glory set with some of London's most famous buildings from it's skyline and a traditional black london taxi in the corner. The camera then pans to the Pre-show surroundings with Charlotte Grey sat excitedly on a black chair with the expensive and large desk separating her between the Lloyd brothers. The Struts could of been me the official 6CW night of Glory theme reverberates over Wembley as Charlotte smiles widely at the camera. She is wearing a expensive and lavish red dress with her tied in a neat bun and a silver necklace. The Lloyd brothers are wearing matching tuxedo's and warmly smile at the camera, their excitement palpable. Grey then begins to speak as her soothing voice reverberates over the air waves.

CG: Ladies and gentleman... It's here! It's finally here! 6CW Night of Glory is here! what a road it has been. What twist and turns we have seen over the past year and tonight... a year's work and graft culminates at the biggest show of the year. The Grandaddy of them all... Night of Glory! joining me at this time is of course the usual suspects, 6CW commentary duo of Harold and Henry Lloyd and I'd like to welcome a very special guest to proceedings... ladies and gentleman, a former 6CW superstar and a decorated one at that... Mr Yarmouth Blade!

*Yarmouth bumbles into view on his chair as he bumps knuckles with the Lloyd brothers and looks at Charlotte with a big grin. The crowd being to chant 100 over and over again as Yarmouth nods in approval and laughs. He is also wearing a tuxedo with his dickie bow slightly squiffy. Charlotte then begins to speak, welcoming Yarmouth.

CG: Yarmouth what a pleasant surprise! how are things?

YB: Well you know me Charlotte, I couldn't miss Night of Glory for anything! I feel at home once more and seeing all my fans chanting 100 at me... I'm back home. I've bumped knuckles with my two homies next to me and we've had a catch up so all is good in the hood... I've been trying out new things and recently got in contact with a Scandinavian fed so hit me up! How's christy doing, still single?

HE: You're a day late and a dollar short Blade...

YB: Ahh.

*Charlotte laughs before continuing to speak and going into Night of Glory itself.*

CG: Well what a night we have in prospect for you guys tonight... a night which promises to send shockwaves throughout this entire company for the 2nd half of the year and into 2017. We have 7 matches, 7 enormous matches with enormous repercussions and plenty riding on the line for all of our 6CW superstars... but let's begin with a match which offers a chance to one of six superstars, and this chance is a title match of their very choosing... the Fight for the right Ladder match. We have Thunder, Cassius Zhi, Marshall Murdoch, Mike Masters, O'Callaghan and of course Aaron Heath...

CG: Now to me, this match... it seems like their is one over riding favourite and I think many of our fans in attendance are certain that Thunder seems to be the man that will have the right to call himself Mr fight for the right... but this match, it's full of variables isn't it? they are never this clear cut?

HA: Thunder from day one has been my pick... look, he has come so close in past weeks and months even. Some people even believed he would be walking into Night of Glory as champion, that's how good he has been. I think tonight is well and truly Thunder's chance to shine and I would be more than happy for him to clinch that breifcase and cement himself in the title picture. He would then become the most dangerous man in the business...

HE: But if you want to talk danger, Harold... their is only one man that echos danger and that is Cassius Zhi. Zhi has proven time and time again what a dominant and efficent competitor he is and their is not many men in this match that can hold a candle to him. I firmly believe Cassius will climb that ladder later tonight and claim what is rightfully his and finally we can see monsters fighting over the grand prize.

YB: Henry you cannot be serious? thunder is my man! I can't see past him so I'm agreeing with Harold here. The stuff he has been through the past few months... I couldn't think of a more deserving winner here tonight.

HA: Exactly my thoughts. Thunder has overcome plenty of obstacles and this is his time... of course the other guys within the match will want to stake their claim to the briefcase but I think it's one man's golden chance and that is Thunders. Zhi, O'Callaghan, Murdoch, Masters and Heath will all have monumental showings but I believe it's Thunder's destiny tonight... and perhaps not the last we see of him this evening?

CG: So the majority of our panellists going for the heavy favourite Thunder but of course the 6CW universe... it's open to you. To get involved simply use the hashtag #FFTR and of your favourite in this match #Thunder #Zhi #Murdoch #Heath #Masters and of course #O'Callghan... but moving on, let's talk about the newly relaunched TV title! it will be contested between four men, Engel Harlequin, Cerberus, Jimmy Phillips and Austin Stevens... a match which could get brutally pretty quickly. Your thoughts genetleman?

HA: One of the most expansive and globe breaking titles, the TV title will be contested in a fatal four way match tonight at night of glory, the question who is going to walk away victorious! Engel is a man on a mission to claim his first title since returning to 6CW back in August last year, Ceberus is looking for his first title since the loss of his Hardcore title and Stevens and Phillips are looking to prove that they can win single titles here in 6CW...

HE: You have to remember Engel and Cerberus are coming off a big few wins as of especially Engel beating Anthony Grace a few weeks back so I'd say the momentum is with these guys tonight. But, Phillips and Stevens have both proved in their time here that they should never be underestimated. Not even in the slightest.

YB: Back in my time during 6CW, Engel and Cerberus were always on another level... however, I don't think anyone would have believed that they would become as efficient and as relentless as they appear to be now.. I'm pleased I never fought them much in that squared circle! they are unique. However, Phillips and Stevens certainly won't back down either! This match has all the hallmarks of a straight fight between these four guys.

HE: Ha! You’ll be a fool to underestimate Cerberus and Engel. Look, the real winner is going to be the beast. I'm looking at Cerberus tonight, right here at Night of Glory with a wave of momentum and drive. Nobody has come close to dislodging this monster when he was hardcore champion and I think the TV title is his. Stevens, Engel and Phillips have done well, but Cerberus doesn't mess around and the beast is coming to play.

HA: I don't think this arena will be able to contain the carnage!

CG: So predictions for that match?

YB: Philips, Stevens and Cerberus are going to give it all they have got against but Engel is going to send a message out by claiming the TV title, the newly reformed TV title!

HA: I have to say I'm with Yarmouth on this one.

HE: When will you guys learn! Cerberus has this... the monster will light up Wembley tonight.

CG: Of course you can get involved in that match to with the Hashtag #TVtitle and the superstars #EngelVsStevensVsCerberusVsPhillips on all our social media platforms... let's discuss the Tag team matches Championship next on the agenda! It's Standard Steel defending the title against the teams of Hurst/Perez, the Megastars and Perfect execution... what are you thoughts Gents? looks like quite a match!

HE: Well, It's Night of Glory season, any one of these teams can win. Simple as that Charlotte. I can tell you that from being around the guys.. it doesn't matter what has gone on in recent weeks, al the teams come into this match with very different agendas going into tonight. The Megastars have had a rocky road to Night of Glory whereas Perfect execution have nearly had a pardon the pun perfect road... Perfect Execution has got it all... Lex, Jack and Jessica. Wow, what a trio. All they are missing are the tag titles and they are perfectly achievable at Night of Glory tonight.

HA: I have to agree with my brother, a win is a win, and the megastars have been struggling as of late but this is night of Glory season and the fact is that anyone one of these four teams can win the match tonight! We have failed to even mention the champions Standard Steel and Hurst and Perez... anyone of these teams could win, it's unbelievable!

YB: Yeah, these eight guys need to pull together in their respective teams and grab the win for themselves tonight at Night of Glory.Being in the tag team scene for a while, you can guarentee that the teams will co-exist but you can be assured that they will only be out for themselves to get that pinfall!

HA: The Megastars aren't like that. Max and Anthony are going to demonstrate why they are one of the best tag-teams in the business. I think Standard Steel will have a hard task to defend the titles tonight but you can never rule them out. Same can be said with the team of Hurst and Perez, you just cannot rule anyone out. But I'm thinking we are going to see a new tag-team champions tonight and it will be the megastars.

HE: Perfect execution for me... both guys are big time winners and that will get them over the line tonight. It's another title for the two most perfect guys in the business!

YB: I'm agreeing with Harold, sorry Henry!

CG: Okay, moving on, we have the International title on the line with Crime Lord defending against Conor... Thoughts?

HA: Anderson is on a roll but the crime Lord experience hard to ignore. I'm worried however that Crime Lord is very cunning so do not put it past him to win this match. Look, the match has got plenty riding on it but I just see the experienced head of Crime Lord to emerge victorious tonight. Anderson has plenty to look forward to but I just feel Crimey has the edge tonight despite recent weeks.

YB: Crime Lord and his experience can never be underrated, trust me... that is one mean guy and I guarantee he will be doing everything in his power to defend the title successfully.

HE: yep!

CG: Predictions?

HA: Crime Lord.

YB: Crime Lord!

HE: I'm going with the champion and one of the most dominant champions currently, Crime Lord.

CG: We also have a UK title match! Cameron Faith defends against the challenger James McManus... who wins?

HE: McManus has had a monumental rise as he looks like a real champion here in 6CW! McManus is arguably in the form of his life... Cameron Faith for that matter is in a impressive vain of form so both of these men can easily win tonight! Especially with such a massive prize waiting for the victor...

HA: This is McManus's time I feel. It all comes down to tonight obviously but I think McManus really has Cameron Faith exactly where he wants him. The UK Champion has to silence some of his critics but I fear that these critics and their opinions will not go away anytime soon... i think Mcmanus can gain his first title here in 6CW.

HA: McManus comes out on top tonight.

YB: i'm going against the grain! Cameron Faith regains his title! I know how hard Faith is to wrestle, no mean feat I assure you!

HE: Agreed. However, McManus is going to send a massive message of intent tonight by picking up his first title here in 6CW.

CG: Now let's talk about our two main events... the two enormous matches that all these people have come to see tonight! Robin Reborn has made his choice and so has Dicey Reilly after winning the elimination chamber and the main events of Night of Glory seven are set. Robin Reborn challenging Joshua for the 6CW world heavyweight championship in the devils playground, Hell in a cell and Dicey looking for redemption against Liam Wood for the EWF world championship. Gentleman, this is certainly massive main events..

HE: All brilliant, all cocky in their own ways, all winners... What a couples of matches! But in terms of history we have got to talk about the EWF title first. It's gotta be Liam wood's night. Wood has been in recent weeks and months up against it with Dicey but I sense with the biggest stage on the horizon he will finally complete his mission of destroying Dicey Reilly... in that regard, It's a Faith win baby but a fight from Dicey making him sit up and take notice.

HA: Dicey fits like a glove in 6CW but Wood has the wind in his sails and a point to prove to the entire world come tonight. Dicey will relish this for months this redemption path he has followed has led him here and I think tonight Dicey takes the EWF world title.

YB: Mr 6CW has arrived at a point of no return... it's now or never and you never bet against Dicey.

HE: Hasn’t he learnt his lesson? Tonight in'ts going to be pretty for. His determination to stick it to Wood and the boss will only leave him in one place tonight and that is in the center of the ring wondering where it all wen't wrong.

HA: Are you kidding me...

HE: Wood all day long.

HA: I'm going for Dicey to achieve his redemption...

YB: MR 6CW Dicey Reilly baby!

*The camera changes one moment to the ominous Hell in a cell structure as Charlotte Grey begins to speak once more as the crowd cheer loudly in the ever filling Wembley Stadium.*

CG: Let's talk Hell in a cell for a moment... Joshua vs Reborn in our other main event... thoughts?
HE: What is their to talk about? it's going to be an absolute class in dominance from Joshua. Simple as that, Almost as straightforward as the other main event we talked about.

HA: But partner, you forget how good Dicey and Reborn is. This isn't a fluke, this is redemption and this is consistent perseverance made by both men. Look, tonight on paper in these main events look like a forgone conclusion but you forget that these guys have been a persistent thorn in the side of Jones and the two champions for months now, and it's building so nicely for their crowning moments tonights..

HE: Reborn and Dicey crossed the line Harold, I can't believe you cannot see that! They crossed the boss and have to pay the consequences. In this era, obedience is all that matters. You reap the rewards; they should know this by now. They should know that Jones is the man that doesn't tolerate disorder and poor behaviour. Dicey and Reborn will pay the ultimate price... it could be tonight... Jones always has a plan... I guarantee it.

HA: The hell in the cell match maybe Joshua's domain and heaven if you wan't to call it that but at the end of the day as I metnioned before, Reborn spirit and Reborn's never say die attitude could easily prevail here tonight. Goliath has been slayed by David before and what's to say it couldn't happen here tonight?

HE: Joshua isn't letting go of that title tonight partner, I'm sorry... and neither is Wood for that matter. The two biggest dogs in the yard are going to prevail again and 6CW will be ruled by the dominant champions of this world like it should be. This might be a last stand against Jones But I guarantee it will end badly for both men.

CG: Final predictions on the main events?

HA: Dicey and Reborn earn their championships here tonight and finally rid this company of Jones.

HE: Total nonsense... Joshua and Wood.

YB: I'm going for... Wood AND Reborn.

CG: Okay! well as you can tell tension is rising here and Night of Glory is only a few short moments away... my thanks to my panelists tonight for their contributions and thoughts but it's time for our national anthem and opening ceremony... my thanks again to the Lloyd brothers and Yarmouth Blade... ladies and gentleman, it's Night of Glory 2016... we shall see you on the other side... who's night of Glory will it be?!

*The camera pans down to the ringside area where 90,000 fans have somehow managed to squeeze themselves into the arena and are going absolutely wild with excitement. Mike Bird then speaks over the noise.*

MB: Ladies and gentleman... Singing God Save our Queen, International recording artist, songwriter and actress... Lady Gaga!

*The crowd go wild as Gaga smiles warmly in the ring. She has a wild dress on leaving nothing to the imagination. The national anthem then begins to start in the background as everything British is shown on the titantron.*

LG: God save our gracious Queen!
Long live our noble Queen!
God save the Queen!
Send her victorious,
Happy and glorious,
Long to reign over us,
God save the Queen.
Thy choicest gifts in store
On her be pleased to pour,
Long may she reign.
May she defend our laws,
And ever give us cause,
To sing with heart and voice,
God save the Queen.

*Gaga screams the last bit over the soundsystem as the crowd go wild as the red arrows fly over Wembley stadium illuminating the sky with red white and blue as the sun dips ever lower in the sky. The crowd chant Gaga and Swing low sweet chariot over and over again as Gaga claps and blows kiss to the fans. The scene then fades away before going into the VT for Night of Glory 2016!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Presents: Live from Wembley Arena - Night of Glory VII Empty Re: 6CW Presents: Live from Wembley Arena - Night of Glory VII

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:29 am

*Live inside Wembley Stadium we come to the announce table where the Lloyd Brothers sit proudly, both in matching tuxedos with red bow ties, huge grins on their faces

HA: Welcome to the biggest night of the year. This is Night of Glory VII ladies and gentlemen, and this night will never be forgotten

HE: We have the absolute cream of the crop here tonight. We've got Aaron Heath, Cassius Zhi, Marshall Murdoch, Lex Hart, Perfect Jack, Jack Hurst, Liam Wood and Joshua.

HA: And you've got my brother on his usual form! Yes, 6CW, this is the Oscars, the Superbowl, the FA Cup Final and the Grammys all rolled into one.

HE: Nothing bigger, nothing better.

HA: This is Night of Glory...no playing, no games, this is history being made.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Presents: Live from Wembley Arena - Night of Glory VII Empty Re: 6CW Presents: Live from Wembley Arena - Night of Glory VII

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:30 am

Backstage the Mega Stars Max Adamson and Anthony Grace are shown arriving at the arena. Max is wearing an Incredible Hunk t shirt and is mingling with fans. Grace is dressed in a suit and is on his phone

Max: Tell your mom I love her and hang up bud…

Grace gives a fake smile and continues on the call. Max turns to sign autographs

Fan1: You gonna leave with the belts tonight Max?

Max: You betcha mate

Fan2: Just don’t let him get in the way and you’ll be fine!

Max looks at Grace who is shaking his head

Fan3: Will you sign THESE….

Max turns as a female fan lifts her shirt and quick as a flash he pulls a pen from his pocket and signs his name on her left breast

MA: I left ya a spot here Anthony…

Adamson holds out the pen but Grace hangs up the phone and walks straight into the arena leaving Max stood on his own

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:31 am

Tim Allen is backstage with an unfamiliar middle aged man in a blue pin striped suit

TA: I am joined at this time by a representative of MS Investments. Mr Lewis Daniels.

The man nods and smiles nervously to camera

LD: Ladies and Gentlemen. I bid you glad tidings on behalf of the Sullivan family on such a grandiose occasion such as this. Tonight is a night of celebration for this company and my employers are keen that their presence does not overshadow the events of this evening and as such they have requested that I make a brief statement before the show kicks off

Allen nods and Daniels continues

LD: For the past three weeks MS Investments have been in discussions with multiple groups interested in the purchase of 6CW.

Unfortunately these discussions have so far been unsuccessful and 6CW remains under the temporary stewardship of the Sullivan family.

Because of this unforeseen delay The Sullivan family have been required to secure temporary residence for 6CW following the termination of 6CW’s contract for the use of Wembley Arena. As such we are pleased to announce that 6CW will be returning home for the first show after Night of Glory when Aftermath will be Live from the SECC Arena in Glasgow

MS Investments will continue discussions for the sale of 6CW with the view to announcing new owners before the next show begins

The Sullivan family hope you all enjoy tonight’s show. Back to you Tim…

The camera pans to Tim Allen who smiles awkwardly as the scene changes

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:34 am

Standard Steel are backstage talking about the upcoming match. They seem calm and confident; with their 6CW tag team titles over their shoulders. Hill is readying himself as he gives his partner a few words.

MH: We are finally here. There is no other match bigger than our one tonight. This is the true main event. This is our dream. What we have been working towards since we became a team……..

GS: You sound like you are doing your acceptance speech already.

Hill smiles.

MH: Confidence man! We know we have the beating of Perez and Hurst……..they’re not even a team!. Hart and Jack have been around for too long and done nothing. The Megastars are one step away from imploding. Even if we didn’t have superior wrestling abilities, we would still win as the other teams just drop like flies.

??: Oooooooo is that an offer?

The two men turn to see Miss Jessica standing there and biting her lip. Both Hill and Steel turn away in annoyance at seeing her.

MJ: Awwww why such the long faces? It is your big night! Mentioning flies made me wonder if you wanted a little pick me up before the fight?

Steel turns back round.

GS: Lady, I wouldn’t accept a pick me up from you even if I was stuck on my knees.

Steel immediately closes his eyes and takes a deep sigh as he realises his mistake. Miss Jessica’s eyes light up and she giggles.

MJ: My! Those titles have got you frisky!

Hill angrily shakes his head.

MH: What do you want Jessica?

Jessica giggles again and playfully twirls her hair.

MJ: Well, you know I always have 6CW’s best interests at heart right? Well, I thought I would do some market research to see how their champions measure up.

Steel and Hill automatically stretch themselves up to full height, with Hill trying harder than usual.

GS: What do you mean “measure up"?

Jessica giggles again at the two men flexing.

MJ: Cool it guys. You may knock something important out of place!

Hill’s stretching suddenly makes his title fall off his shoulder and he hurriedly puts it back. Jessica walks up to both men and smiles.

MJ: You see boys, size does matter! And with my extensive research I know just what it takes to be a champion.

She looks towards Steel.

MJ: Does the man of Steel have an iron rod?

She turns and sighs when looking at Hill.

MJ: And is Standard only small in stature?

Hill glares at Jessica.

MH: We are bigger than those guys you hang about with. We have more heart, desire and fight then they will ever have.

Jessica rolls her eyes at Hill.

MJ: Yeah because that is really important obviously!

She turns on her high heels and waves behind her.

MJ: Later boys. I need to go see some real men not minions.

She giggles and walks away out of shot.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:37 am

Robin Reborn is walking towards the locker rooms

??: Nightwing

Reborn spins on his heels as Thunder jogs into view

T: You calm and ready?

Reborn nods
RR: To drop bombs…

T: Against him I think you might well need C4. Or whatever his kryptonite is…

RR: He aint no Superman. Trust me; the Slender man is going down tonight. This nightmare is ending once and for all

T: The king is dead but the prince still sits on his throne. Remember we’ve still got your back Robin

Reborn places a hand on Thunders shoulder

RR: There may come a time when you need to make a choice of what comes first T

Thunder nods
T: Honour over glory

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:38 am

Match One
6CW Tag Championship

Mike Hill/Geoff Steel © vs The Mega Stars vs Perfect Execution vs Brandon Perez and Jack Hurst

Heading back to the ringside area we are once again met by our resident commentary team Harold and Henry Lloyd ready to introduce the first match of the night

HA: Ladies and gentlemen, we start tonight with a bang as four of the top teams in 6CW go head to head for the chance to leave Night Of Glory as the tag team champions...

HE: That's right and tonight I can feel a change coming...it's time for a real team to take the titles and restore order to the division...

As the brother's begin to bicker the team of Lex Hart and Perfect Jack walk out on to the stage with Miss Jessica stood between them, the pair mock the booing fans before heading to the ring and making their way to the corner

HA: Last year we saw the return of these men and the formation of the once legendary team...

HE: Excuse me...STILL legendary...and my pick to take the titles tonight, with Miss Jessica behind them there's nothing they can't do

HA: Well Miss Jessica will not be at ringside this evening so if they're going to do it, they have to di it without her by their side!

As Jack and Lex talk tactics in their corner the fans give a mixed reaction as the team of Jack Hurst and Brandon Perez along with valet Kelsey Callahan.

HA: Another team with a strong female influence...

HE: Just imagine Kelsey and Jessica going at it, could be more deadly than any feud we've ever seen!

The pair stand tall as Perez attempts to pose for the fans causing Jack to almost tell him off

HA: Perez is just trying to enjoy himself here!

HE: Mr Hurst is trying to instil some class in to that little pervert...I have no idea why he'd take him under his wing but let's hope it's for the best...I'm shocked that he allows Kelsey to stand near him though!

With Hurst and Perez down at ringside the music changes and the fans jump to their feet

HA: Some are calling this team the favourites...a former 6CW Champion and a former International Champion...Anthony Grace and Max Adamson...or as we get to call them The Megastars!

HE: The fans are so ungrateful, some of them still can't accept a successful person like Anthony Grace in this business...

HA: This is true...Grace has gone a long way in changing the opinion of a lot of fans but some just haven't gone along for the ride...I think the biggest change was last year...when Grace faced his current tag team partner...Max Adamson

HE: So how can they be expected to work well together...Adamson is known for being a bit of a snake at the best of times!

The fans continue to cheer for Grace and Adamson as they reach the ring before the team of Mike Hill and Geoff Steel burst out on to the stage with another huge reception from the 6CW Universe

HA: Two legends of the business who formed an unlikely partnership who then went on to become the tag team champions...

HE: it ends tonight, for too long they've been a stain on the record books and tonight a real team have the chance to put that right

Hill and Steel reach the ring and hand their belts to the referee as he makes his final checks

HA: What a way to kick off Night Of Glory 7...four of the best teams we have going to war for one prize!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:39 am

As the ref rings for the bell Jack Hurst and Geoff Steel step in and the match begins

HA: The rules state that only two men can be in the ring at the same time, if one of them leaves then another wrestler is able to enter and become the legal man...this is going to be high paced chaos!

HE: ...so let’s hope the right team win...and I think we all know which team that is...

HA: Any of these teams would be worthy champions...all four have shown over the last weeks or months that they deserve to fight or the belts on the biggest stage of them all!

Hurst and Steel begin to circle the ring before locking up and attempting to force each other back until Steel takes control, he pushes Hurst back towards the corner of Standard Steel only for Hurst to hit a snapmare style move landing Steel in a seated position before landing a kick to the back

HE: Hurst showing off his skill there...let's up some of that rubs off on his partner Brandon Perez...

Hurst pulls Steel back up and throws him off the ropes hitting a shoulder block as he returns only for Steel to stumble back but not fall down, Hurst charges in but Steel manages to get a boot up but as he goes in for Hurst a hand taps his back as Lex Hart makes the blind tag

HE: How smart...Lex Hart knows that you don't have to tag your partner to get in to the match; he's seen an opportunity here

As Lex gets in the ring Hurst turns around and is caught with a knee to the gut before being thrown in to the corner of Perfect Execution who quickly tag as Jack enters the ring and begins to land quick mudstomps to the gut of Hurst. The ref counts to ten but at nine Jack once again tags in Hart who then takes over landing the kicks to the gut of Hurst

HE: THIS is a real team! Max Adamson, Anthony Grace, Jack Hurst, Brandon Perez...all forced together...even our champions got stuck together...THIS is the only real team in the match

HA: While I don't agree with everything you say they are starting this match strong here tonight...

After landing more kicks Lex pulls Hurst in to the middle of the ring and hits a snap suplex before making the cover

...One
…...tw-no- shoulder up!

Jack begins to push himself up only to get a kick to the gut from Lex who pulls him to his feet, Lex throws Jack off the ropes but the gentleman of professional wrestling is able to stop himself at the ropes causing Lex to charge in

HA: Hurst pulled down the ropes! Lex just crashed to the outside!

HE: Here comes Max though wasting no time!

Max takes the chance to become the new legal man and instantly goes on the attack with a clubbing blow to the back of Jack's head that causes him to fall over the top rope leaving Max in the ring alone. Perez jumps over the top rope and attempts to go for Max

HA: The ref is stopping Perez...

Max turns to Perez but is quickly grabbed around the waist by Mike Hill who was the quicker of the two, he spins Max around and lands quick kicks before hitting a huge drop kick that takes Max down, Max quickly gets up but is met by another taking him down again, Max then gets up but ducks in anticipation only to get a kick across the chest

HA: Mike Hill was one step ahead of Max Adamson there!

HE: Yeah but he's just stepped in to the path of Mr Australia...

Max reacts quickly shoving Mike across the ring and in to the Megastars corner where Hill receives a forearm from Grace to the back of the head before Max follows up with a huge big boot style kick to the chest that pushes Hill back in to the corner. The Megastars quickly make the tag before both men enter the ring

HA: The Megastars taking a leaf out of Perfect Execution's book here

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:40 am

As the pair pull Hill in to the middle of the ring they hit a big double suplex before pulling him up for another but to their shock Hill fights back with stinging kicks to both men before charging off the ropes and returning with a cross body that takes down both men, Grace is up first and Hill meets him with strikes only for Max to get back involved with a belly to back suplex

HA: Steel has seen enough...the other half of the champions is in the ring and he's planning to clear house!

Steel jumps in to the ring and meets Adamson with a big belly to belly causing him to roll from the ring before the ref forces him out of the ring, Grace goes attack Hill but as Hill looks to fight back the blind tag by Brandon Perez is made forcing Hill to leave

HA: Brandon Perez and Anthony Grace...two very different types of acting styles...

HE: Yes, one is a block buster and the other is a...

HA: Stop...just concentrate on the match!

Perez and Grace lock up with Grace looking to exploit his power advantage only for Perez to slip around the back of Grace and look for a headlock, Grace is able to slip free and send Perez off the ropes, as he returns Grace hits a brilliant spinebuster and makes the cover

...ONE

...NO! SHOULDER UP

Grace goes to pick Perez up but the smaller Superstar reacts quickly, pulling Grace down in to a small package pin

...ONE

…...TWO

...NO!

HA: Jack Hurst likes what he sees...Anthony Grace was nearly caught off enough to give Hurst and Perez the win here!

HE: That's what I mean...Hurst probably taught him that...

Perez is up first as Grace attempts to get to his feet...

HA: SEX PANTHER!

HE: NO! REVERSED! POWERBOMB!

...ONE

…...TWO

…......NO! Hurst in!

The fans are impressed by Grace as the replay shows him catching the armbar attempt, lifting Perez high in to the air and hitting a brilliant powerbomb only for Hurst to make the save after the pin attempt with a kick to the head leaving Grace a little groggy

HA: Both these men could probably do with making the tag here!

The crowd will both men on as Grace begins to crawl to his corner as Perez simply rolls out of the ring to the annoyance of Jack Hurst as Perfect Jack takes the chance to enter the ring, Grace quickly gets to his feet and jumps making the hot tag

HA: Max Adamson is finally the legal man...and he's on a rampage!

Max charges in hitting a huge lariat to Perfect Jack before taking Lex Hart off the side, he then knocks Jack Hurst off the apron before turning back to the ring where he and Perfect Jack begin to exchange stiff strikes with neither backing down

HE: These two have a history that goes back some time...they know how each other thinks!

HA: Kick to the gut...F-5 FROM MAX!

HE: NO! Jack drops down the back of Adamson

Jack is able to wriggle free and drop behind Max quickly spinning him around and delivering a kick to the gut of his own

HE: PERFECT PLEX!

HA: NO! Max blocks the attempts and is able to fight free! These two just can't get any momentum against each other!

The pair pause for a second realising the stalemate before bouncing off the ropes and colliding, neither falls so they do it again. Jack this time though ducks around the side of Max and hits a big german suplex before getting to his feet

HA: Blind tag again! These have become a factor in this match!

HE: Geoff Steel showing his true colours!

Steel is in quickly and makes the cover only to have Perfect Jack pull him away and to his feet

HA: PERFECTPLEX! Jack isn't the legal man though...he needs to get rid of one of these men!

The ref attempts to stop Jack but he quickly rolls Steel from the ring before making the cover on Max

HE: Why isn't the ref counting!?

HA: Jack still isn't the legal man, he has to leave and reenter...but too late!

As Jack argues with the referee he's quickly thrown from the ring by Mike Hill who takes advantage of the situation, covering Max

...ONE

…...TW-NO!

Hill wastes no time pulling Max to his feet and hitting a snap suplex before hitting a standing moonsault and covering again

...ONE

…...TWO

...NO! ANOTHER KICKOUT

Hill looks a little frustrated but quickly begins to climb the top rope

HA: DOUBLE MOONSAULT...NO!

HE: Anthony Grace doing what it takes here!

The fans give a mixed reaction to Grace as the replay shows him shake the ropes to cause Hill to fall prone across the turnbuckle, Max pushes himself up and joins Hill on the ropes before hitting a massive superplex before stalking his opponent...

HA: The Megastars are building up the momentum here...I'm not sure how long Mike Hill is going to be able to hang on...

HE: This can't happen, we need Lex Hart or Perfect Jack to get in...

As Hill stumbles up Grace tags Adamson who climbs in and bounces off the ropes with Grace waiting for Hill to spin around...

HA: BLOCKBUSTER KICK! Here comes Max! GORE...GORE...GORE!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:41 am

The fans jump to their feet as the replay shows Grace hit the tornado spin kick causing Hill to spin in to the path of a huge gore from Adamson before Grace hit's a Big E style spear through the ropes and down to the outside to Geoff Steel taking him off the apron but before Max can make the pin Jack Hurst charges in, launching him from the ring causing him to drop nastily on to the ringsteps and in turn becoming the legal man

HA: Jack Hurst just took advantage...the titles could be going to Hurst and Perez!

HE: I support half of that team...but thank god...here come the rightful champions!

As Hurst turns to go after the pin on Hill only for the team of Lex and Jack to storm in hitting a clotheslines than causes all three men to fall to the ground and start brawling, Hurst hits a headbutt to Lex before shoving away Jack and attempting to get back in the ring only to have the team pull him back

HA: Hurst was seconds away but now the team of Perfect Execution are stopping him from making the tag...but there was one person they forgot about!

HE: Oh no...

As Hurst battles with the team of Perfect Execution and Max, Grace and Steel recover on the outside Perez climbs in to the ring with the crowd behind him, he looks at Hill who begins to pull himself up and readies himself

HA: This might be the best chance Brandon Perez will have to become one half of the tag team champions...wait, what's he doing?!

HE: This guy is an idiot

As Hill uses the ropes to pull himself up Perez is clearly distracted by the sight of Perfect Execution attacking his partner, he shakes his head before bouncing off the ropes and launching himself towards the group with a huge suicide dive...

HA: Perez has chosen saving his partner over winning the titles...

HE: What an idiot...he just cost Hurst a second run as champion!

The crowd groan as Lex and Jack are able to push Hurst in to the path of the leaping Brandon Perez causing him to wipe out his partner as Perfect Execution slide in to the ring standing either side of Mike Hill, Hill lands a punch to Jack but is quickly over powered with a forearm to the back of the head.

HA: Lex hooks the waist of Hill...

HE: SUPERKICK FROM JACK!

The crowd are amazed as Mike Hill is once again the unlucky victim of an amazing double team manoeuvre as Perfect Execution hit a Super kick bridging Suplex combination with Lex making the cover

...ONE

…...TWO

HA: Here comes Max to make the save!

HE: Another superkick!

…......THREE!

HA: Perfect Execution have done it...Lex Hart pinning Mike Hill...what a creative ending!

HE: All is well in the world...the champions are back!

The fans boo as Lex and Jack lift their belts as Miss Jessica walks down to the ring with a smile on her face, she stands between the two as they pose before the camera pans around showing the disappointed looks on the losing team members.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:47 am

*Mike Masters sits in the back tying tape around his boots. A shadow appears over him

"If it isn't the failed pet-project, the one who couldn't live up to the son"

*Masters looks up to see the smug face of Aaron Heath

MM: Oh, goodie, Training Bra is here. Welcome to the big stage, little boy. Are you scared? All those people, such a big occasion, and you're just little old, ineffective you.

AH: I'm the man who came in and caught everyone by surprise, turned heads, forced his way into a match some thought I had no right to be in...and now i'm mere moments away from collecting my shot at a world title.

MM: They were right, you know

AH: Who was...shut up.

MM: You shouldn't be in this match. This isn't for rookies. You'll get yourself killed. Idiots like you and O'Callaghan have all the mouth and no trousers, you don't know what you need to do to win a match like this

"Oh really, pretty boy"

*Over walks O'Callaghan

O'C: Cos I think you're scared that another loss here and your career is in the gutter.

MM: Nothing to fear, nothing to lose. All you cocky idiots are out there telling the world how good you are

*Masters stands

MM: I'm about to show them how good Mike Masters is.

*Masters walks between the pair. They watch him, then look at each other

AH: Save it, you Guinness loving tater-farmer, anything you want to say to me is nothing I wanna know.

*Heath walks away as O'Callaghan smiles ruefully.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:48 am

Engel is shown looking frantic backstage, he is marching up and down the corridor, opening and closing doors in an instant and then repeating the process two or three times. Finally he stops and stands in the corridor scratching his head

E: He He He

I know he wouldn’t just leave me without saying goodbye. We have been through too much.

Engel pulls at his suit

E: He knows what sudden change can do to a fragile mind

I am a new man he he I am his guy, this is my night of glory. He wouldn’t …..

He couldn’t

Engel shakes his head

E: He must be here somewhere….

Engel starts to check the doors again as the scene fades

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:53 am

*Marshall Murdoch and Cassius Zhi stand together backstage

MM: Before hostilities begin...how do you always have green tea with you? Do you carry around leaves or something, what gives?

*Zhi smiles

CZ: There are many things people do not know about me, the mystery is part of the strength.

MM: Yeah...sure. Look, this alliance...it was for a purpose and now we got what we needed.

CZ: We were bound together by the old idea; the enemy of my enemy is my friend. But now we have a new fight to fight

MM: And after I win, I'll be keeping my eye on your every step of the way

*Zhi smiles again

CZ: That's your dream and you are entitled to enjoy it, but do not let it get in the way of reality. We will show these 6CW peasants where the power of this industry did always lie, and then I will show you how great a man I am.

*Murdoch holds Zhi's stare

MM: To the victor the spoils

*The pair split and walk in different directions as the scene fades

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:04 am

Match Two
FFTR Ladder Match

Thunder vs Cassius Zhi vs Marshall Murdoch vs Aaron Heath vs. Mike Masters vs. O’Callaghan

HA: Welcome back to Night Of Glory, live from Wembley. What a match we have in store up next for you here, and it's only the second of the evening.

HE: This is the match of ultimate opportunity, the Fight For The Right briefcase is on the line.

HA: With that briefcase comes a guaranteed world title shot that can be used whenever the holder of the briefcase sees fit.

HE: That is the prize that awaits whichever of these 6 men manages to climb the ladder and haul the briefcase down, which is a lot easier said than done.

HA: These matches can be brutal, the winner of this match will have to put their body through absolute hell to walk away with the briefcase, but boy will that hurt and effort be worth it!

The announcer walks proudly to the middle of the ring

HA: Let the games begin, Henry!

*Run this town blares out through the speakers

A: Making his way to the ring first...from Kilkenny, Ireland, weighing in at 195 pounds...the self-proclaimed Chosen Son...O'Callaghan!

*O'Callaghan walks out to the stage and laughs at the boos coming his way

HA: He's made himself exceedingly unpopular in a remarkable amount of time, Henry

HE: Jealousy, Harold, all jealousy. A worthy first entrant into the ring on such a night

*O'Callaghan takes his stroll down to the ring in a leisurely time and grabs a mic at ringside

O'C: This is my debut Night of Glory, but rest assured this will be the one and only time I start this event. Next year, the year after, the year after that...I'll be main eventing. The thing is--

*Champion by Chris Brown and Chipmunk interrupts O'Callaghan, as does Mike Masters

HA: Now here's a man who does know what the top tastes like

HE: And knows rock bottom too

HA: He certainly looks fired up and ready to go straight back to the top

*Masters comes out unusually fired up, losing his usual cocky, calm persona and giving everything to rile the fans up as O'Callaghan stares at him in disgust.

HA: No walk backward, no spotlight, just business for Mike Masters

HE: And no chance of winning, Harold. He threw away his career

*Time Bomb, Baby plays just as Masters gets to the ring, and whilst him and O'Callaghan have words, out comes Aaron Heath

HE: Now here comes a man with a future.

HA: The silver tongued revolutionary, Aaron Heath has risen fast but failed to take that last step, grab the brass ring, if you will

HE: The metaphors aren't suitable, because tonight Aaron Heath will take that last step and grab himself the briefcase

HA: Heath is your pick?

HE: My money is on the Honeybadger, Harold!

*Heath gets halfway down the ramp and leans on the railings as he awaits the next entrant. He hasn't too long to wait as Papercut plays, green strobe lifting effects flash about and illuminate the entrance walkway as Marshall enters the entrance ramp, he kneels on the entrance ramp with his arms outstretched in a 'cross' formation before standing up after punching the air.

HA: Murdoch is still all show

HE: And he's all business too, Harold. He can do it all!

*Murdoch walks past Heath, sneering at him as he goes by and waits outside the ring.

HA: That announcer has gone quiet...

HE: O'Callaghan took his mic; I told you he was smart

*The crowd pop as Heroes are Hard to Find echoes around, fog fills the entrance ramp, lasers piercing through the fog. Thunder appears through the curtain, he looks out to the crowd. He taps his heart three times before pointing out to the crowd in a circle, ending with him facing the back. He slams his fist down in to the stage, he pauses for a moment on his knee before, getting back up, and taking in the enormity of the night. Thunder spins on his heels before heading down the ramp.

HA: My pick, right here. This is Thunder's time.

HE: He has his time again and again, all it means is he'll get near but stay oh so far away

*Thunder slides into the ring and sits atop a turnbuckle smiling

HE: Forever the oddity, that one

*Finally, a crimson red mist surrounds the stage and golden spotlights scan the arena – creating the effect of the whole arena glowing with the colours of China. Statues of soldiers rise up from the ground and leave a path for Cassius Zhi, who walks out majestically, calmly and slowly. Flanked by the Terracotta Army, Zhi looks across the arena and to the men waiting for him, before pointing to the briefcase and back to himself. An explosion of pyros engulfs him, and as the smoke settles the soldiers are gone and Zhi is walking down to the ring

HA: Mightily impressive, I think the message has been sent

*Zhi makes it to the ring and all the man from the outside take their turn to step inside. O'Callaghan throws the mic back to our impatient announcer

A: This match is for the Fight for the Right briefcase! The competitors will have to climb the ladder, unclip the briefcase and remove it to win the match. Inside is a contract that will give the winner the right to challenge any world champion at any time. There are no falls, no submissions and no disqualifications.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:06 am

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The 6 men involved in the match stand against the ropes and by the turnbuckles, staring each other down, waiting for someone to make the first move. Aaron Heath is the first to buckle, dropping down to the outside to grab a ladder.

This spurs the rest of the competitors into action, with Marshall Murdoch and Cassius nodding to each other. They immediately turn and face Thunder, who beckons them forward.

O'Callaghan takes advantage of this to run in at Mike Masters, taking him down with a double axe handle to the back of the head. The young superstar then proceeds to stomp down on the back of Masters, who rolls back towards the corner.

Thunder sends Cassius stumbling back with a couple of big right hands, but Marshall Murdoch stops him dead in his tracks with a firm roundhouse kick into the right leg. Murdoch then proceeds to fire off a series of roundhouse kicks that back Thunder into the ropes, Zhi then joins in as he and Murdoch take it in rotations to pepper Thunder's head and abdomen with a flurry of kicks.

HE: It seems any tension that escalated between these two in the Elimination Chamber match has been swept under the carpet as they work together here.

Cassius Zhi fires in a series of vicious elbows into the face of Thunder, who stumbles forward from the ropes. The former 6WF star then Irish whips Thunder into the path of Marshall Murdoch, who connects with a back body drop that sends Thunder flying down to the outside. The camera then pans to show Aaron Heath rolling a ladder into the ring, he climbs onto the apron only for Zhi to run in and nail a big boot that sends Heath flying off the apron and head-first into the railings.

Murdoch and Zhi then march over towards O'Callaghan who is still booting away at Masters on the floor. Murdoch grabs the youngster by the waist and then flings him down to the canvas with the American suplex. O'Callaghan rolls up to his feet, Murdoch backs him into the ropes with a number of headbutts as the camera shows Zhi lifting up Mike Masters and forcing him against the ropes with yet more roundhouse kicks.

The duo continue their beat-down, before both bouncing off the ropes in opposite directions, leading to Marshall dropkicking Masters over the top rope while Cassius sends O'Callaghan flying with a big clothesline.

HA: Let's see how well this partnership lasts now!

Murdoch and Zhi step back to the middle of the ring, bumping into each other. They turn around, staring each other out. Both men then look to the ladder rolled in by Aaron Heath. Marshall makes the first grab and Zhi is quick to follow, with them having hold of one end of the ladder each. Zhi pulls the ladder back but Marshall keeps a hold of it, he then forcefully drags the ladder out of Zhi's grasp.

He quickly drives the weapon into the abdomen of his fellow 6WF alumni. Zhi lurches forward, Murdoch drives the ladder up into the gut again. He then places the ladder on the floor, so he can proceed to attack Cassius with a series of knees driven up into the face of Cassius. He falls back into the corner, Murdoch runs in and hits a big forearm smash.

Marshall then returns to the ladder, picking it up and throwing it into Zhi in the corner. Marshall then runs in, dropkicking the ladder into the face of Cassius who slumps down. Murdoch then grabs the ladder, bringing it away from the corner and setting it up in the middle of the ring.

HA: Murdoch making the first move for the Fight for The Right briefcase!

HE: It would be great to see Marshall with the briefcase, he'd be a huge threat to whoever walks out of here tonight with the world championship around their waist.

Marshall begins climbing the ladder but the crowd pop as Thunder rolls into the ring and then makes a sprint up the ladder, meeting Murdoch at the top where the two proceed to pummel away at each other with a flurry of punches. O'Callaghan rolls into the ring, he pushes the ladder which sends Murdoch flying off the apron, causing him to get crotched off the top rope.

HA: Wow! That was incredible from Thunder!

Somehow, Thunder manages to land on his feet on the top rope, before then springboarding off it and diving down on to Mike Masters on the outside who has just got to his feet, hitting him with a big crossbody block.

In the ring, O'Callaghan looks to work over Cassius who has just stirred to his feet after Murdoch's assault earlier in the match. Firstly, O'Callaghan takes the attack to Zhi with a series of elbow drops down into the back before then picking up the ladder that Marshall was using previously. He lays it flat on the canvas before picking up Zhi.

He then scoop slams Cassius down onto the apron. Zhi rolls away clutching at his back, O'Callaghan drags him up and launches Zhi into the ropes. On the rebound, O'Callaghan connects with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker onto the ladder. Zhi rolls away in pain, looking to escape to the outside. O'Callaghan turns around to grab him only to be greeted by Aaron Heath flying off the top rope and planting him face-first into the ladder with a Tornado DDT.

HE: You need to have eyes in the back of your head to survive in matches like this! O'Callaghan thought he was dominating and now he's been taken out of action.

Heath examines the scene around him, he firstly targets Marshall Murdoch. Heath grabs him by the legs, dumping Murdoch out over the top rope. Heath then steps onto the ring apron, he waits for Murdoch to rise before running along and diving off, taking out Murdoch with a flying knee to the face.

Aaron Heath then grabs the steel steps, moving them away from the ring post. Heath proceeds to crash the head of Murdoch into the ring post. He follows that up with a series of forearm smashes to the face, Heath then runs in and connects with a big boot to the skull. Marshall stumbles forward, Heath ducks a wild, groggy clothesline attempt and then grabs Murdoch by the waist, hitting a belly to back suplex into the steps.

Heath grabs a fresh ladder, rolling that into the ring. He walks past Murdoch, hitting a couple of stomps for good measure before rolling in a second ladder. Heath proceeds to sets one up in the corner, resting it against the turnbuckles. Mike Masters rolls into the ring, he runs towards Heath who counters with a flapjack move.

Somehow, Masters manages to land on the ladder. He climbs up it as Heath turns around, Masters then moonsaults down onto Heath. The silver-tongued revolutionist rolls up to his feet and Masters connects with a big dropkick that propels Heath into the ladder that he had set up. Masters then runs in, connecting with a shining wizard.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:08 am

HA: No one man is really able to get a foot-hold in this contest, every time one wrestler looks to be taking charge another pops up.

After hitting the knee to the head, Masters then grabs Heath by the face and runs out of the corner, hitting him with a bulldog. Masters gets to his feet, he takes his time in setting up the other ladder brought into the ring by Aaron Heath. He then proceeds to climb up the ladder, as Cassius Zhi stirs to his feet and joins him in climbing towards the briefcase.

Masters makes a grab for the briefcase but Zhi swots his arm away, he then grabs the head of Masters and proceeds to drive his head into the top of the ladder continually. Masters is clearly dazed after this attack, Zhi in fact drags Masters up another rung on the ladder...

HE: SHOCKWAVE!

HA: MASTERS SENT FLYING BY ZHI'S FINISHER!

HE: CASSIUS ALL ALONE UP THERE! THE BRIEFCASE IS HIS!

Zhi looks down at the prone Masters, smirking to himself, before slowly climbing up the final rung of the ladder. He takes a hold of briefcase momentarily, O'Callaghan is up and he begins climbing up the ladder on the same side as Zhi. O'Callaghan hits a couple of forearms into the back but Cassius manages to boot away at his head enough to send O'Callaghan back down a few steps of the ladder.

The chosen son re-climbs but Zhi again manages to boot him off. O'Callaghan chooses to take a different tactic, he runs off the ropes and then dropkicks the ladder, taking it out from beneath the feet of Zhi, who is then left hanging in mid-air, clutching onto the briefcase.

HE: Has O'Callaghan just handed the Fight for The Right briefcase to Cassius Zhi?!

HA: Not if Thunder has anything to do with it!

HE: What the hell is he doing?!

Thunder goes to the corner, where the other ladder is set up. He moves it slightly forward and sets it up, climbing to the top rope. Thunder leaps from the top rope onto the ladder, he quickly climbs to the top...

Crowd: HOLY SH1T! HOLY SH1T!

HA: OH WOW!

HE: SPEAR! INCREDIBLE MOVE!

HA: THE BRIEFCASE IS STILL HANGING! NO WINNER HERE!

HE: THUNDER SAVED THAT MATCH OF THE REST OF THE COMPETITORS!

O'Callaghan looks down for a moment at the bodies of Zhi and Thunder that are strewn on the canvas and then a smile lights up across his face as he then sees Masters also down on the canvas following the shockwave. O'Callaghan moves the ladder that Thunder leapt off to the middle of the ring, he begins to climb that only for Marshall Murdoch to roll into the ring from the outside.

He quickly scoops O'Callaghan onto his shoulders, he walks forward from the corner and then nails The Texan Slam down onto the canvas. Murdoch folds up one of the ladders, picking it up. Marshall stands waiting for O'Callaghan to rise, before throwing the ladder at him. The young star smirks as he catches it, only for Marshall to nail the Marshall Law kick into the ladder, which consequently crashes into the face of O'Callaghan, who drops down to the outside.

Marshall Murdoch goes to the outside, rolling in a number of steel chairs. Marshall picks up a chair, Aaron Heath is up and runs towards Murdoch, who stops him dead in his tracks with a vicious chair shot to the abdomen. Heath lurches forward and Murdoch proceeds to crash the steel chair down into the back.

Murdoch then sits up one of the chairs in the centre of the ring. He lifts up Aaron Heath by the head, he runs to the middle of the ring going for a bulldog but Heath shoves him away. Murdoch spins around, running towards Heath. He steps onto the chair and leaps off but Heath is ready and waiting, he drills Murdoch with a superkick to the chin.

Heath grabs another of the chair's, he sets this one up closer to the ropes. He then grabs the first chair, hitting Murdoch in the gut several times. He falls into the ropes, Heath applies a front facelock on Marshall before dropping him with a vicious spike DDT onto the chair. Marshall lays slumped over the chair, Heath runs off the ropes...

HA: ACT OF VIOLENCE ONTO THE CHAIR!

HE: Brutal move from Aaron Heath, surely now he can make a play for the briefcase.

HA: Now Masters is up, do these men know no limits?!

Masters runs towards Heath, who swings a chair wildly at the former EWF Champion. He manages to duck underneath it, Masters then springboards back off the ropes and nails Heath with a disaster kick, which crashes the chair into the face of Aaron Heath. He rolls to the outside, joining O'Callaghan and Cassius Zhi looking to recuperate.

Thunder is up to his feet, still groggy and Mike Masters looks to take advantage of this by hitting a series of European Uppercuts. Thunder falls into the ropes, Masters whips him out across the ring and then takes Thunder down with a forearm smash on the rebound. Masters goes to the outside, he stands waiting for Thunder to rise before leaping in off the top rope, taking down Thunder with a phenomenal forearm smash.

Masters stands waiting for Thunder to rise, he then connects with a kick to the stomach. Masters sets up for the Gringo Killer but it's countered by Thunder who hits a back body drop. Masters rolls to his feet, Thunder hits him with a Rock Bottom. He grabs the third and final chair that was sent into the ring, he rests it across the body of Masters before running the ropes...

HA: ROLLING THUNDER DOWN ONTO THE CHAIR!

Thunder sets up a ladder after that move, he begins his slow ascent to the top as the crowd cheer loudly. Marshall Murdoch is up, he begins climbing the ladder and soon he and Thunder are exchanging big punches atop of the ladder. Soon Mike Masters is up to his feet and although still groggy, he climbs up the same side as Marshall Murdoch.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:09 am

Masters hits a series of punches to the back of the head, before grabbing Murdoch by the neck and flinging him to the mat. Masters begins brawling with Thunder, he looks to be getting the advantage, hitting a series of big punches to the head. Thunder remains on the ladder and Masters clearly goes for the desperation move, as he proceeds to pummel Thunder's head down into the top of the ladder. He falls backwards to the mat, Masters looks down...

HA: WHAT THE HELL IS HE THINKING?!

HE: DON'T DO IT MASTERS! DON'T DO IT!

HA: 450 SPLASH! 450 SPLASH!

HE: THUNDER MOVED!

HA: MASTERS MUST BE BROKEN IN HALF!

HE: EVERY MAN IS DOWN! EVERY MAN IS DOWN!

All 6 men are down in various positions in and around the ring. The first one to stir is Marshall Murdoch, who pulls himself up using the ropes. He begins to slowly make his way up the ladder, but is soon joined in the ring by none other than Cassius Zhi.

HA: These two started the match on the same page but now it is simply every man for himself!

HE: Zhi climbing the ladder, joining Murdoch at the top.

Marshall and Zhi stare each other down at the top of the ladder, they begin exchanging huge punches. Zhi gains the advantage and follows that with European Uppercuts to the chin, but Marshall responds with tremendous athleticism, somehow swinging his leg around the side of the ladder to hit a series of roundhouse kicks to the side.

Zhi manages to block one of the kicks, holding the leg before hitting a series of headbutts. Zhi then sits on top of the ladder...

HA: DRAGONS FURY!

HE: THE KICK TO THE HEAD CONNECTS! MARSHALL SENT FLYING!

HA: ZHI FOR FIGHT FOR THE...

HE: O'CALLAGHAN!

O'Callaghan is next in, he springboards off the rope onto the ladder and climbs quickly up, hitting a series of knees into the back of Cassius. O'Callaghan then steps over Cassius and in a move reminiscent of Chris Jericho, manages to synch in a boston crab while still on the ladder. Zhi is screaming in agony as O'Callaghan bends the body of Zhi in ways that it shouldn't.

Cassius is tapping but to little avail as O'Callaghan keeps the hold wrenched in, before eventually releasing the hold, which in turn sends Zhi falling from the ladder down to the canvas.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:10 am

HE: This is it!

HA: The youngster, most inexperienced competitor is going to claim the Fight for The Right briefcase.

HE: Not if the other young gun has anything to do with it!

Aaron Heath is into the ring, he sets up another ladder and climbs that. The pair are brawling on opposite ladders, Heath makes a grab for the briefcase but O'Callaghan stops him in his tracks with a body punch. Heath then decides to step across onto the same ladder...

HA: Heath now in the better position, above O'Callaghan.

Heath pummels down on the top of O'Callaghan's head, but he somehow keeps fighting his way to near the top of the ladder. Heath prods O'Callaghan in the eye, temporarily blinding him...

HE: OH MY!

HA: SUNSET FLIP POWERBOMB! FROM THE TOP OF THE LADDER!

Heath and O'Callaghan lay in a wreckage on the canvas, the crowd then erupt as they see Thunder slowly stirring to his feet. He pulls himself up using the ropes, he looks around and sees every other competitor down.

HE: I can't believe this!

HA: Thunder is going to do it! Thunder is finally going to do it!

Thunder looks at the ladder for a moment before climbing slowly to the top, the crowd's cheering getting louder and louder. Thunder gets to the top of the ladder, he sits on top of it a moment before reaching above his head...

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman the winner of this match and the new FIGHT FOR THE RIGHT BRIEFCASE HOLDER...THUNDERRRRRRRRRRRR!

HA: It's over! It's over! Thunder wins! Thunder wins!

HE: He's done it! Thunder has climbed the mountain and grabbed the Fight for The Right briefcase!

HA: Thunder is now in the most envied position in 6CW, a world title shot whenever he wants!

HE: What a match that was, every single competitor put their bodies on the line, they were desperate for that briefcase and the opportunities it brings, but Thunder was the man who got there in the end.

HA: For so long, Thunder has been doubted and questioned, it's been asked if he can get the job done on the big occassion, when the pressure is really on. Tonight, Thunder may well have shut those critics up for good.

HE: He's still got the biggest test to come Harold don't forget that. This is just a part of the journey, it is by no means a guarantee that he'll win a world title.

*Thunder continues to sit on top of the ladder, clutching the briefcase close to his chest as the crowd cheer and chant his name loudly.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:25 am

*Timothy Allen stands backstage alongside James McManus

TA: James, a title chance tonight...how are you feeling?

JM: How'ma feeling? Laddy, I been doing this fair years now, I feel ready to fight and thats that.

TA: No nerves? Trepidation?

JM: Talk a walk, pal. You're nay good.

*McManus walks away and leaves Allen completely bemused

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:26 am

Match Three
TV Championship Elimination Match

Engel vs. Cerberus vs. Austin Stevens vs. Jimmy Phillips

HA: ladies and gentlemen I am stoked for the matches we have coming up tonight, and this is one of the ones I have been looking forward to the most

HE: I get that. Ever since the closure of the XTreme division, we've seen the TV title tournament played out, the whole roster fighting for the chance to become the new TV Champion and it all comes down to tonight. We've narrowed it down to four, and one of these men is taking home the gold here tonight

HA: That’s right. Cerberus, Engel, Austin Stevens and Jimmy Phillips. One of these men is leaving a champion

'Ban all the music' starts to play as the crowd loudly boo as Jimmy Phillips makes his way out from backstage. He hops from one foot to another before dropping the hood of his trademark red hoody and then makes his way down to the ring ignoring the jeers of the fans. He jumps up onto the apron as pyros shoot from the turnbuckles before climbing in the ring

HA: It’s not that long ago that these fans loved Phillips, then he turned his back on them

He: turned his back? Don't be silly. The fans held him back, all the constant expectation, that whole year of the Talent BS they concocted. It got him nowhere, now look at him. At the biggest stage of them all with a chance to win his first title either in EWF or 6CW. Phillips is on the rise

His music is quickly replaced by 'For love and failing' as the boos continue when Austin Stevens appears to the crowd. He smirks at the jeers before flipping the bird to the crowd as he makes his way down the ramp. He rolls in the ring and gets in the face of his former team mate motioning a title around his waist whilst trash talking him

HA: former stable mates these two, if they had any sense they'd team up to get rid of Engel and Cerberus before settling this between themselves

HE: I think we seen during Austin's run with the tag titles he's very much in this for himself, and who can blame him. This guy is brash, cocky, and arrogant yet he knows how to back it up

'Hell' starts to play and there is a mixed reception from the crowd as the imposing figure of Cerberus appears out of the darkness. He slowly makes his way down to the ring eyes fixed on Stevens and Phillips

HE: This is my favourite right here. 6ft9 275lbs, this guy is a monster

HA: Well Stevens and Phillips aren't exactly lightweights

HE: But look at this man, it’s not just his size but his presence. This man is leaving the 6CW TV Champion here tonight

HA: well, we'll see, you're forgetting about the final competitor here tonight, possibly the most unpredictable of the bunch and my favourite...Engel Harlequin, who seems to have a new lease on life here in 6CW especially as the self-proclaimed new face of 6CW

The crowd descend back in to boos as 'Hysteria' blasts out of the speakers as Engel makes his way out to the stage sporting a worn suit. He makes starts to walk down to the ring before speeding to a run and then sliding in the ring going straight for Cerberus

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:27 am

HA: My favourite not wasting any time here as Engel takes the fight to the big man

The referee signals for the bell as Engel starts to unload with left and right hands forcing Cerberus back in to the corner of the ring. Stevens and Phillips look on as their two opponents grapple for the upper hand as Cerberus turns the tables throwing Engel in to the corner. He whips him in to the opposite corner and then charges at him squashing him up against the turnbuckle and as Engel stumbles out of the corner he drops him with a sidewalk slam

HE: I got to say this is clever from Stevens and Phillips; they're in no rush to exert energy here as Engel and Cerberus take the fight to each other early on

Cerberus gets to his feet and lifts Engel up, he whips him against the ropes before sending him soaring through the air with a big body drop

HA: What goes up...

HE: ...must come down, that’s a heck of a fall from that height

Cerberus kicks Engel and rolls him to the outside of the ring under the bottom rope before turning his attentions to Phillips and Stevens. The two former stable both run at Cerberus and begin to beat him down much to the displeasure of the crowd. They get him down to his knees and continue to attack him but Cerberus begins to fight back. He swats Phillips away with ease and then grabs Stevens around the throat.

HE: I told you this Cerberus is a monster, as Stevens is about to find out the hard way

HA: Not if Phillips has anything to do with it

Cerberus hoists Stevens in the air ready to plant him with a choke slam only for Phillips to hit him with a chop block from behind to the back of the knee. Cerberus drops down again to his knee and Stevens plants him with a DDT.

Phillips and Stevens commence the beat down again stomping on Cerberus as he can only try and cover himself up on the canvas as Engel pulls himself back in to the ring. He knocks Phillips down from behind but only draws the attention of Stevens who kicks Engel in mid-section and then Phillips gets up and the two begin their assault on Engel.

Phillips lifts Engel up and scoop slams him down to the mat as Stevens follows up with an elbow drop. Phillips calls for Stevens to lift Engel up

HE: WHAT A CLOTHESLINE....HE ALMOST TOOK ENGELS HEAD OFF

Stevens picks Engel up and throws him to the outside of the ring again as the two men once again turn their attentions to Cerberus. They lift him up and whip him against the ropes

HA: DOUBLE CLOTHESLINE BY THE BIG MAN!!!

Cerberus grabs Phillips up off the mat and throws him into the corner of the ring. He whips him hard into the opposite corner and then almost takes his head off with a running big boot. The official checks on Phillips as Cerberus goes to pick Stevens up

HA: SON OF A....

The crowd boo as he nails Cerberus with a low blow unseen by the referee. He hurries to his feet and bounces off the rope before connecting with a running Enziguri that rocks Cerberus. He gets up and hits a second Enziguri

HA: Cerberus still standing

HE: TOUCHDOWN!! THAT'LL DO IT WE HAVE OUR FIRST ELIMINATION

HE: WHAT ARE YOU DOING??

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:27 am

As the referees hand comes down for the three count Stevens drags Phillips off the cover and covers Cerberus himself

HE: This is ridiculous

Again as the officials hand comes down for three Phillips drags Sevens off the pin and the two men square up to each other

HA: Both men putting their egos ahead of the title here I think.....AND HERE WE GO

Both men begin to unload n each other trading right hands. Phillips gets the upper hand and backs Stevens up against the ropes. He whips him across the ring and aims a clothesline which Stevens ducks under and tackles Phillips to the ground and begins to rain punches down as The Talent defends himself.

Meanwhile Engel climbs back in the ring and begins to stomp down on the prone body of Cerberus. He lifts him to his feet and whips him into the corner of the ring before connecting with a running splash.

Stevens lifts Phillips up and whips him towards the same corner and Cerberus comes to in time to sending him flying over the top rope with a big body drop and Phillips drops hard to the mat outside

Stevens grabs Engel and aims a right hand which is blocked and Engel rocks him with a right of his own. He whips him against the ropes which Stevens reverses

HA: CROSSBODY...ENGEL TAKES STEVENS DOWN IN TO THE PIN

Stevens throws his shoulder off the mat and Engel goes straight back on offense by locking in a headlock on the ground.

HE: Engel taking the dominant position in this match, Phillips is still down on the outside...I think he may really be hurt after that landing

Cerberus is still in the corner of the ring drawing as much oxygen as he can in to his enormous frame as Engel continues to wear Stevens down. Stevens forces himself up to his feet as Engel keeps the headlock in place but he manages to elbow himself free, he goes to run at the ropes but Engel drags him back and drops him with a Russian leg sweep and goes for another cover

Stevens kicks out again and Engel gets to his feet, he begins to stalk Stevens with a sadistic smile on his face

HE: ENGEL TOO FOCUSED ON STEVENS HE FORGOT ABOUT CERBERUS

Cerberus grabs him from behind and lifts him up with ease before sending him flying across the ring with a fall away slam. Phillips has slowly pulled himself up on to the apron on the outside of the ring and quickly regrets it as Cerberus grabs him by the head and drags him inside the ring. Phillips tries to cower back into the corner as Cerberus closes in. Phillips aims a kick at Cerberus who easily catches his leg and drags him into the centre of the ring. He wraps his hand around his throat and lifts him off the canvas into a choke slam before drilling him down in the middle of the ring

HE: First elimination

HA: Not yet...Phillips just got his shoulder up. Closest we've come though

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:28 am

Cerberus lifts Phillips up and whips him into the corner of the ring. Stevens tries to attack him from behind but Cerberus overpowers him with ease and whips him into Phillips and then runs at the corner

Stevens dives out of the way and Phillips bears the impact of Cerberus who turns around and drops Stevens with a big boot to the face. Engel runs at Cerberus but is swatted away but he continues to go on the attack

HE: Engel is crazed; this guy isn't a full shilling. He knows that Cerberus out powers him yet continues to throw himself at him like some sort of kamikaze pilot

He runs at him again and breaks through Cerberus defence, he rocks him a clothesline and Cerberus has to support himself using the ropes as Engel charges at him again

HE: BOTH MEN OUT OF HERE!!! THE BATTLE BETWEEN THESE TWO HAS REALLY INTENSIFIED THIS LAST MONTH OR SO

Both men pull themselves to their feet on the outside, Cerberus using the guard rail as Engel tries to clothesline him over it

HA: big body drop by Cerberus sends Engel amongst the 6CW faithful as these two take the fight in to the crowd

Inside the ring both Phillips and Stevens crawl to opposite corners and pull themselves to their feet. They meet in the center of the ring and begin to trade punches, once again Phillips gets the better of the exchange and Stevens goes downstairs with a kick to the knee taking the advantage. Phillips drops down to his knee as Stevens bounces off the ropes and hits a Shining wizard

HE: shoulder up from Phillips again, twice now he could have found himself eliminated

Outside the ring Engel and Cerberus have found themselves back at ringside. Cerberus looks to be on top as he whips Engel in to the steel steps only to be sent head first in to the same steps seconds later as Engel takes him down with a drop toe hold

Back inside the ring Stevens grabs Phillips up from the mat

HA: TOUCHDO....

HE: Stevens elbows free......F-BOMB!!! PHILLIPS IS DONE

Engel climbs back inside the ring and spins Stevens around before he can go for the pin

HA: SUPERKICK FROM STEVENS!!! PURELY INSTINCTIVE

HE: Shoulder up from Engel.....Stevens crawls over to Phillips....hooks the leg

HA: SHOULDER UP AGAIN! STEVENS UNLUCKY TO NOT HAVE THE FIRST ELIMINATION HERE

Stevens hits the mat in frustration as he gets to the feet and in the face of the official. He turns back to Phillips and sizes him up as he pulls himself up to his feet

HA: SPEAR

HA: ENGEL, BIZARRELY SAVING PHILLIPS FROM ELIMINATION

HE: Like I said, not playing with a full deck that one

Stevens angrily gets to his feet and shoves Engel who kicks him in the gut and goes for a DDT but Stevens reverses it beautifully in to a Northern Lights Suplex. He drags Phillips up and whips him into the corner of the ring and then sets him in a seated position on the top rope.

HA: Stevens looking for a superplex here

Stevens climbs up and hooks the arm

HE: Phillips starting to fight back here......TOUCHDOWN FROM THE TOP ROPE! WHAT IMPACT

HA: But Phillips can't capitalize

The three men are down in the middle of the ring as Cerberus climbs back inside. Engel has slowly got to his feet as Cerberus grabs him by the throat and rips him through the air planting him with a thunderous choke slam. Cerberus then turns his attentions to Phillips and catches him with an Irish Curse backbreaker

HE: This is why he's my pick. Sheer dominance

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:29 am

Cerberus stands over Stevens who is trying to get back to his feet after being nailed with the rock bottom from the top rope. He pulls himself up using Cerberus for support who looks down into the eyes of Stevens before setting him position for the power bomb and ripping him through the air into the crucifix power bomb

HE: What a move, Stevens has to be the first elimination

HA: NO! I DON'T KNOW HOW BUT HE KICKS OUT

Cerberus lifts Stevens back to his feet, Stevens tries to fight back with a few right hands to the side of the head but Cerberus stops him with a knee to the mid-section and then drops him back to the mat with a scoop slam

HE: Where is Cerberus going here?

HA: Up to the top rope it would seem, foreign territory here for somebody 6ft9

HE: This is what Night of Glory does, people take their game to the next level and this is what Cerberus is doing here....diving leg drop

HA: STEVENS KICKS OUT AGAIN!!!

Cerberus breathes heavily as he gets to his feet. Phillips tries to blindside him but Cerberus side steps him and sends him flying over the top rope to the outside of the ring. Cerberus lifts Engel up off the mat into a gorilla press slam and parades him around the ring before launching him at Phillips as he gets to his feet on the outside leaving him and Stevens alone in the middle of the ring.

Cerberus signals for the end and stalks Stevens as he slowly gets to his feet and as he does Cerberus hooks his arms from behind

HE: THE DEATH BELLS TOLL!!

HA: NO....STEVENS GOT A LOW BLOW AND FREES HIMSELF

HA: Not for long though.....DeathValley driver....INTO THE GRIM SLEEPER!! IT'S LOCKED IN, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RING. STEVENS HAS NOWHERE TO GO

The dragon sleeper is locked in as Stevens tries to fight against it but quickly begins to fade

HA: STEVENS TAPS....IT WAS A GOOD EFFORT FROM HIM TONIGHT BUT HE COMES UP SHORT

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:29 am

Cerberus gets to his feet as Stevens is taken from the ring. Phillips and Engel both enter the ring at the same time from opposite directions and start to beat down Cerberus.

Cerberus tries to fight back but is quickly overpowered by the two men who whip him into the corner. Phillips then whips Engel toward Cerberus for a body splash and then Engel throws Cerberus in the direction of Phillips who sends the big man flying with an overhead belly to belly suplex. Cerberus tries to get to his feet but Engel quickly closes

HA: AVERSION THERAPY...WHAT A DOUBLE ARM DDT

HE: DOESN'T KEEP CERBERUS DOWN FOR THE THREE THOUGH

Engel lifts Cerberus back to his feet and starts to bark instructions at Phillips. He holds Cerberus up as Phillips bounces off the rope

HE: GAME CHANGER CLOTHESLINE TO ENGEL

HA: I don't think The Talent appreciated Engel bossing him around

Phillips turns his attentions to Cerberus and wraps his arms around his waist and nails him with a German suplex. He lifts Engel to his feet and hits him with the same move and as Cerberus gets up he Phillips catches him with an inverted Atomic drop into a Russian leg sweep

Phillips cockily raises his arms as the crowd boos loudly and he embraces all of them. Engel pulls himself to his feet in the corner of the ring and Phillips charges at him squashing him up against the turnbuckles and then as Engel staggers out of the corner he walks in to Samoan Drop and Phillips hooks the leg

HE: Phillips growing in to this match now, he took a beating early on but now looks the fresher of the three remaining combatants

Phillips stalks Cerberus and clotheslines him over the top rope before turning back to Engel/. He lifts him across his shoulders and drops him over the top turnbuckle with snake eyes and then runs at the opposite rope

HE: GAME CHA....

HA: SELF FULFILLING PROPHECY

HA: AND JUST LIKE THAT WE'RE DOWN TO TWO

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:30 am

Replays show Engel instinctively striking with the Sister Abigail as Phillips was looking for the clothesline from hell. As Phillips is being helped from the ring Engel turns his attentions to Cerberus on the outside of the ring, the two men stare at one another. Cerberus nods and Engel smiles as he charges at Cerberus jumping through the second and third ropes with a torpedo pushing Cerberus back first into the crowd barrier

HE: I can't say I'm surprised it's come down to these two

Engel grabs Cerberus up and rolls him inside the ring leaving his upper body hanging over the apron, he climbs on to the apron and connects with a leg drop across the head and then rolls inside and hooks the leg of Cerberus

Cerberus kicks out with force and Engel quickly gets to his feet. He waits as Cerberus does the same and then he takes him down with a fireman’s carry take down. He quickly gets to his feet and then stomps down viciously ignoring the pleas of the official to halt

HA: Engel has gone to a next level here, this is the side of Engel that is unpredictable, the side that makes him one of the most dangerous men in this company

Engel grabs Cerberus by the head and begins to lift him to his feet, Cerberus swats him away but Engel closes back in quickly with a knee to the gut buying himself the advantage. He backs him against the ropes and Irish whips him, Cerberus reverses but Engel catches him with a swinging neck breaker and hooks the leg again

Cerberus kicks out again much to the annoyance of Engel. He gets back up and motions for Cerberus to do the same

HA: Engel poised to strike….SELF FUL……

HE: Cerberus spins out……….CHOKE SLAM INTO THE BACKBREAKER!!!

Cerberus drops to his knees with labored breathing as he buys himself time with the reversal. Engel crawls over to the ropes to pull himself up as Cerberus closes in. He grabs him by the throat with both hands and throws him into the corner of the ring. He swings a big right hand which Engels ducks underneath of forcing Cerberus in to the corner. He begins to unload with a number of body shots but Cerberus once again wraps his huge hands around the throat of Engel and turns the tables. He connects with a number of knees into the gut, each squashing Engel in the corner

He drags Engel out of the corner by the arm and drops him with a short armed clothesline and hooks the leg

Engel gets his shoulder off the mat and Cerberus grabs another breather as Engel gets up to his feet. As he does Cerberus kicks him in the gut and then lifts him in position for the suplex, stalling

HE: This is nothing but sheer power by Cerberus

HA: DROPS HIM WITH THE BRAINBUSTER SUPLEX

HE: I thought that was it...so close

Cerberus sits up and stares down at Engel before turning him to his back and locking in The Grim Sleeper

HE: Dragon sleeper again, we've already seen Austin Stevens tap to this tonight now Engel has nowhere to go

Engel quickly begins to fade as the official positions himself looking for the submission

HE: I think Engel is out here

HA: that’s what the official is checking

The official lifts Engels arm in the air, and it drops straight down to the mat. He lifts it a second time and it drops again. He raises it again for a third time

HE: He's out, looks like we have our TV Champion

HA: NOT QUITE....ENGEL IS FIGHTING IT

Engel catches his arm before it falls for a third time and it shoots up in the air. He begins to get a second wind and fight against the submission. He begins to frantically knee Cerberus in the head breaking the submission

He stumbles up to his feet and Cerberus runs at him with a running big boot which Engel ducks underneath of and then Cerberus turns and walks in to a Samoan Drop from Engel

Cerberus kicks out and Engel begins to blatantly choke his opponent in front of the official. He releases the choke and waits for Cerberus to get to his feet and then hooks his arms

HA: Beautiful tiger suplex from Engel

Cerberus kicks out again and Engel quickly gets to his feet. Cerberus sits up and Engel bounces off the ropes and then hits a running clothesline to his seated opponent knocking him back down to the mat

Cerberus kicks out again and Engel punches the canvas in anger. He exits the ring and grabs a steel chair from ringside before sliding back inside. He raises the chair high above his head when the hand of Cerberus shoots up and grabs him by the throat forcing him to drop the chair.

HE: CHOKESL...

HA: Engel kicks free.......AVERSION THERAPY. HE GOT ALL OF THAT DOUBLE ARM DDT

HA: ENGEL WINS!!

HE: NOT SO FAST...REFEREE SIGNALLING TWO COUNT

Engel starts tearing at his hair as the official calls the two

HE: I'll tell you what, considering these two guys were vying over the Xtreme title not so long ago, I've been impressed with how good they both are technically in the ring. We've seen some great techniques and reversals on show here

HA: I'll echo that

Engel gets back to his feet and stands over Cerberus, he impatiently drags him to his feet and sets him in position for the Self Fulfilling prophecy, he laughs to himself before looking toward the TV Title at ringside

HE: AND THERE IT IS

HE: CERBERUS WINS!!! Just after we were mentioning the reversals and technique the 6ft9" guy pulls off the reversal of the night thus far. Just look how he spins out of the Sister Abigail straight into the chicken wing gut buster

HA: It was a great reversal for such a big guy, very impressive. Both he and Engel impressed tonight I must say, but it's Cerberus who becomes the first TV Champion of this new era, something tells me we haven't seen the end of Engel's challenge though

Cerberus is handed the title in the ring as Engel rolls from the ring; Engel looks at Cerberus in the ring and starts to clap. Cerberus throws the belt over his shoulder as Engel backs up the ramp keeping his eyes fixed on the new TV champion.

HE: What a great match up that was, lived up to the hype and more

HA: And we still have plenty more to come...I love Night of Glory

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:36 am

*Charlotte Grey stands beside Cameron Faith

CF: No, no questions. I saw that wee lads interview earlier...two can play at that game

*Charlotte looks confused

CG: Ok then, so no questions?

CF: Can't listen to a question, ya hear, got a sister to sleep with and webbed toes. Farmer laugh, Ipswich, Suffolk, Norfolk sucks, I love me cousin. Done!

*Faith drops the mic and walks away

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:59 am

Match Four
UK Championship

Cameron Faith vs James McManus

HA: Up next here at Night of Glory, two men who are making their debut at this particular event.

HE: But do not take them to be inexperienced or men making their first steps into the business, these are two of the most experienced and decorated wrestlers in the federation.

HA: It may be their first Night of Glory but Cameron Faith and James McManus are no strangers to the big stage, having competed in numerous Born In Fire events during their time in 6WF.

HE: After the closure of that company, they moved across to 6CW and have certainly continued to taste success, which is why they find themselves facing each other tonight for the 6CW UK Championship.

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman, the following contest is scheduled for ONE FALL and is for the 6CW UK CHAMPIONSHIP!

Introducing first, the challenger...he hails from Norwich, England and weighs in at 210lbs...JAMES MCMANUSSSSSS!

The opening bars of 'Sad But True' play. The hooded figure of James McManus appears on stage. He carefully throws his hood back and walks past the mixed crowd. He rolls into the ring and points to the heavens before backing off into the corner and stepping through the ropes.

HA: You mentioned experience, you won't find many more experienced than McManus. A veteran of the British Independent wrestling scene, raised in a legendary family including the decorated Mick McManus and he's certainly living up to that billing here in 6CW.

HE: Tremendously gifted technically, but I do wonder if McManus has the ability to strike the killer blow when it really matters. We know Faith does, but will McManus, should the opportunity arise?

Ring Announcer: And now...he hails from Glasgow, Scotland and weighs in at 220lbs...the REIGNING and DEFENDING 6CW UK CHAMPION...CAMERON FAITTHHHHH!

“Ain’t no stopping me” hits and the crowd descend into boos as the 6CW UK Champion strolls out onto the stage, the title belt resting on his shoulders. Faith walks down the ramp slowly, smirking as he rolls the title into the ring first before following himself.

HA: Faith has certainly made a reputation for himself here in 6CW, coming across with the Fight for The Right briefcase and exchanging that for a shot at the championship he now holds

HE: That took serious balls on Faith's behalf but that is why he's been such a big success wherever he goes, if you'll excuse the pun, he has faith in his own ability and for some people, that makes him arrogant. But I think that confidence is well and fairly placed.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:01 am

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to kick the match off, Faith goes in for the lock-up but McManus ducks underneath it. He then fires in punches at Faith, backing him into the corner. McManus hits a number of hard punches to Faith in the corner, before hitting kicks up into the stomach. Faith finally is able to push McManus away, but McManus then comes back in with even more strikes, before throwing Faith across the ring hard into the turnbuckle, before quickly following into Faith with a running facewash kick. He drags Faith forward and covers.

Ref: 1..................2......Kick out!

McManus then hits some hard stomps to the head of Faith, trying to wear down Faith as early as possible, before running across the ring, and on his return hitting a jumping knee drop across the head of Faith. Faith quickly begins to pull himself up to his feet, but McManus quickly then starts hitting some hard chops to the chest of Faith, before again hitting some hard punches to the head of Faith, then pushing him into the ropes.

McManus then whips Faith across the ring, and on Faith’s return, McManus hits him with a snap powerslam. Faith rolls to his feet, throwing a groggy clothesline which McManus easily ducks and then backslides Faith into a pinfall predicament.

Ref: 1..................2.......Kick out!

Faith powers the shoulder up. McManus goes straight back onto the offensive with a series of hard knee drops down into the face. McManus then steps back, allowing Cameron Faith to rise before kicking him in the gut, McManus then slams Cameron Faith down by the head. Cameron Faith stirs, McManus runs in and nails a knee trembler to the head. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

HA: McManus making a really strong, fast start to the match, not allowing Faith any time to get going.

Cameron Faith drives the shoulder up off the mat. McManus lifts him to his feet, hitting a series of right hands, before slinging him over his shoulders. He goes for a conventional powerslam on this occassion but Faith drops down the back. He then rolls McManus up into a pin.

Ref: 1.................2..........Kick out!

The pair rise to their feet simultaneously. Faith blocks a right hand from McManus before taking him down to the canvas with a clothesline. McManus stirs to his feet, Faith runs off the ropes and knocks him down with a leaping forearm smash. McManus stumbles to his feet and Faith nails a swinging neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Faith grabs the right leg of McManus, he immediately begins driving it into the canvas. He then lays the leg down, before stomping away on the right ankle of the former 6WF European Champion. Faith then drags McManus towards the corner, where he then runs in and crashes a knee into the face of McManus. He slumps to the mat, Faith goes to the 2nd rope facing the crowd before leaping down and stomping across the chest of McManus. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

HE: This proving to be a real technical battle, both men trying to get the better of each other through pure wrestling. No tricks or shenanigans, simply an attempt to prove who the better man is.

McManus kicks out, Faith lifts him to his feet and then into the air, before hitting a face-first suplex. Faith waits for McManus to sit up, before bouncing off the ropes and hitting a dropkick to the side of the head. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Faith attacks the back of McManus with a series of forearm smashes. He then drags up McManus, setting up for a German suplex. McManus manages to transition his way out of the hold, he then grabs Faith by the waist and nails a German suplex of his own bridging over into the pin attempt.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

James McManus gets to his feet, and immediately goes up to the top rope. He waits for Cameron Faith to rise, before diving off and connecting with a high-angled crossbody block. Cameron Faith rolls up, and McManus hits a scoop slam. Faith rolls to his feet, McManus boots him in the stomach and hits a snap DDT. He covers.

Ref: 1....................2..............Kick out!

McManus hauls up Cameron Faith, he then Irish whips him into the corner. McManus runs to the opposite corner, bouncing off the ropes before sprinting in and nailing a stinger splash. Faith stumbles forward, McManus hits a bridging Gutwrench suplex.

HA: This has been a great display from McManus thus far, there's been absolutely no slowing down in pace whatsoever.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

McManus locks in an armbar on Cameron Faith. he drags him to his feet, before pulling the arm down into an armbreaker. McManus keeps the hold applied, dragging in McManus and flinging him down into the canvas with a snap suplex. Cameron Faith stumbles up, McManus pops Cameron Faith up into the air and attempts a short powerbomb but Faith counters with a hurracanrana.

McManus stumbles up to his feet, he throws a wild punch that is easily ducked and Faith then delivers the Ghetto Blaster. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

Faith goes onto the attack, stomping away on the head of James McManus. Slowly, the technical wrestling wizard from Norwich gets to his feet where Faith drives a knee up into the gut. He hits a suplex, and then hits a 2nd. He goes for the third but McManus blocks. He goes again, but it's blocked. Faith drives another knee into the stomach and then changes tact, hitting a side
Russian legsweep. He hooks the leg.

McManus drives the shoulder up. Faith slowly lifts him to his feet, after a couple of mocking slaps with McManus on the floor. He Irish whips McManus to the corner, running in and nailing the
shining wizard. He follows that with a bulldog, then covers.

Ref: 1.....................2...............Kick out!

Faith stands waiting for McManus to rise, he then kicks him in the gut and lifts McManus onto his shoulders...

HE: The River Wensum Plunge!

HA: He used McManus' own move against him!

Ref: 1........................2....................Kick out!

McManus manages to drive the shoulder up just in time. Faith beats the mat in frustration, and then goes to the top rope. He faces the crowd, hushing them....

HE: LEAP OF...

HA: KNEES UP FROM MCMANUS!

Faith writhes in pain, McManus slowly gets to his feet and picks up Faith, delivering a brutal gutbuster. Faith stumbles up, McManus runs the ropes and takes him down with a clothesline.

Cover.

Ref: 1...................2.................Kick out!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:02 am

McManus stands waiting for Faith to rise, he then boots him in the gut. He hits a couple of clubbing blows across the back, before connecting with the powerbomb on this occassion! He covers.

Ref: 1....................2................Kick out!

James McManus drags up Cameron Faith, hitting a series of European Uppercuts. He then hits a snap suplex, keeping the hold applied and dragging up Faith to hit a 2nd suplex. He goes for the third but this time Faith blocks. This doesn't perturb McManus, who instead lifts Faith into the air to deliver a brainbuster. Cover.

McManus applies an armbar, slowing the match down. Faith gets to his feet, McManus whips him across the ring and nails a spinebuster on the rebound. Faith rolls to his feet...

HA: GHETTO BLASTER!

HE: McManus turning the tables on Faith.

Ref: 1........................2....................Kick out!

Faith just about kicks out in time. McManus drags up his old rival, he lifts him onto his shoulders for the Tombstone Piledriver...

HA: McManus looking to finish it!

HE: Faith reverses!

Faith drops down the back, he hits a pele kick to the back of the head and then rolls up McManus.

Ref: 1.......................2...................Kick out!

McManus gets the kick out. The duo get to their feet simultaneously, and the crowd erupt into a huge noise as the pair begin exchanging chops in the middle of the ring. Faith hitting knife-edge chops, McManus sending in open-handed efforts. McManus gets the advantage, backing Faith into the ropes.

He continues with the chops, until Faith manages to block one. He then fires back with knife-edge chops of his own, which sends McManus into retreat. The Norwich Native goes for a clothesline but Faith ducks underneath it, McManus spins around...

HA: SUPERKICK! SUPERKICK!

HE: THAT COULD BE IT!

Ref: 1...............................2.....................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman...the winner of this match by way of PINFALL and STILLLLL 6CW UK CHAMPION...CAMERRONNNN FAIITTHHHHHH!

HA: Wow what a match-up that was!

HE: A high-paced, hard-hitting match between two of 6CW's best wrestlers and they certainly didn't disappoint these fans.

HA: McManus gave it his all, both men did, they were pulling out all the stops including using one another's moves on each other.

HE: In the end, it was Faith who managed to get the win by way of that devastating superkick. It's a move that he can hit at any time to brutal effect, and it was no different tonight on the big stage.

*Cameron Faith stands in the middle of the ring, smiling arrogantly as the ref passes him the UK Title. Faith snatches it from the ref and holds the title above his head as Night of Glory goes to an ad.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:16 am

*Robin Reborn is backstage alone in the changing room. He sits in silence, deep in his own thoughts, mentally preparing himself

"Get used to the alone time, your relevance is about to fade far, far away..."

*Reborn looks up to see a smug Dicey standing in the door-frame

DR: You took the wrong choice, men like you aren't fit to be the face of this company. You are not a man who can take down a monster.

RR: And I guess its you who would be, yeah Dicey?

DR: I'd have taken him, you're not wrong there fella. This company, that a**e Jones, all the past I got, I should be the man taking that title from his waist. And all you're gonna do is give him another big moment on our biggest night of the year

RR: You believe your own bull****, Reilly. But I aint all about your life. I'm gonna go in there and wreck fools. Y'all sit here and swivel on it, Dicey. And you can get in the back of the line when I got that gold, cos you aint nearly on my level

*Dicey steps forward

DR: You can get levelled right now, chap.

RR: You've got your own problems to deal with. I'm done with you.

*Dicey goes to reply, but thinks better of it and just walks away

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:16 am

A video plays and we see one of the large men from last week’s roadside video shaking the hand of a pilot he leans in and whispers something in his ear and both men laugh. The pilot rather nervously, every time the Massive man moves around the camera seems to pan obscuring his face with objects in the way or a wet pane of glass from the small plane he is departing; as he walks away the pilot grabs his hand in pain before returning to his plane.

The other, scarred, man is stood visibly angry and mumbling to himself. As he stands in the rain he pulls up his hood and snarls at the other man as he walks towards him and they walk side by side the bigger man slaps the other on the arm..

Big guy: What? I sorted it didn't I?

Scarred man: wasn't exactly comfortable riding in the baggage hold.

Big guy: Cheer up will ya! We're home! Finally I can get some proper food.

Scarred man: I just want a proper bed and a proper cuppa... So what's the plan?

As the two giants talk, they are walking, first into the arrival gate and then through the airport people stopping and staring at them as they walk. Some recoiling at the sight of the scarred man. A young child walks straight towards them and stands there looking up at the pair of them, the bigger man simply steps over the child as the scarred man leans down and pulls his hood down to show the childhood face as the kids starts to whimper at the sight he roars in her face and bursts out laughing as the toddler bursts out crying and falls to the floor crying for her daddy. The child's dad steps in

'Excuse me Mr; I don't know who you two think you...'

Before the man can even finish his sentence the bigger man grabs a salt shaker and a vinegar bottle from a cafe table and he swings the bottle connecting straight with the Mia and cheek of the man smashing both the bottle and his nose. The man screams in pain as the giant man takes the salt shaker and he crushes it in his hand smiles at his friend as he smears on into the man’s wound and the screams grow louder and the child's crying stops with pure shock. The leave through the exit as people are screaming but no one, including security, does anything to stop them.

They step outside and into the heavy rain as everyone turns towards them in unison the bigger man now puts his hood up and the two huge men bound through the crowds and into the car park where the scarred man sees a Mercedes parked and begins to walk towards it.

Scarred man: THAT!!... is more like it.

As he nears it the big guy begins to laugh

Big guy: Hahaha get real mate, all the money went of the flight, we're penniless, we're cold, we're hungry and we're walking

Scarred guy: walking!? I'm seriously going to kill someone when we get to Wembley, I got a list

Big guy: Alright chill out, we both have a list. All in good time, first we need to see a man about a contract. I just need you to hold your temper, negotiations aren't your strong point, mine either but you know...

The scarred guys mouth is visible, a sinister smirk curls from his lips as the video ends.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:17 am

Match Five
INT Championship

Crime Lord © vs Conor Anderson

*The camera pans around the arena, the rabid 6CW fans in full voice as signs such as the cameraman focuses in on a bunch of signs saying "King Ross > Henry Lloyd", "Paul Mac is my father" and "Theresa May would get it" are shown before the camera falls to ringside where Harold and Henry Lloyd sit*

HE: "I see the crowd have brought some stupid signs in tonight..."

HA: "Focusing on the big issues as always brother! Anyways up next we have the highly anticipated matchup between Crime Lord and Conor Anderson for the 6CW International Title. This feud has been bubbling up for a while brother."

HE: "Yes Harold, Anderson is one crazy SOB, and Crime Lord, well Crime Lord is a legend of the business looking to put him in his place!"

HA: "Yes Henry, fair to say they are not fans of each other, as shown last week on Anarchy when firstly Anderson distracted Crime Lord, costing him the match against McManus and then this happened in the main event...."

*A video package of last weeks Anarchy begins to play*

Anarchy wrote:
O'Callaghan doesn't tag out but does motion for Anderson to step in. He walks into the ring, dragging up Dicey as O'Callaghan directs traffic. Anderson hits four successive crossbody backbreakers, followed by slinging Dicey over his shoulders into a torture rack backbreaker for good measure. He then steps out onto the apron as O'Callaghan covers.

Anderson starts asking for a tag when suddenly the crowd burst into a mixture of boos and cheers, Anderson looks around confused and sees Crime Lord stood at the top of the stage.

HA: What's he doing out here?!

Crime Lord stands glaring at Anderson, Engel is desperately trying to keep Anderson under control but it's to no avail, he leaps off the apron and begins striding up the ramp. Crime Lord marches down and the two meet in the middle...

HE: HERE WE GO!

Anderson and Crime Lord are soon embroiled in a huge brawl in the middle of the ramp, fighting and brawling from side to side much to the delight of the fans!

*The video package ends and we are back at ringside*

HA: "This one promises to be a classic*

*The lights in the arena go down as the intro to NWA's Chin Check begins to play*

[911 dispatch] 911, forty reporting
[woman] hello 911, help me, help me
[911 dispatch] what is your emergency
[woman] there's someone in my house, there's someone in my house
[911 dispatch] can you please run by your address for me
[woman] 151 Shenedoah, Shenendoah
[911 dispatch] ma'am where inside the house are you
[woman] (oh my god)
[911 dispatch] ma'am where inside the house are you
[woman] in my room, their in my room
[911 dispatch] ma'am calm down, deputies are on the way is the door locked
[woman] (shriek)
[911 dispatch] ma'am?

(GUN SHOTS)

“Can’t be touched” by Roy Jones begins to storm through the speakers. Two guards walk out onto the stage followed by “The Warden” Jack Sullivan. Conor Anderson, hands and feet shackled, is then accompanied out by two more guards, met by a mixed reception from the sell-out crowd. Anderson is slowly led to the ring and only on Sullivan’s orders are his restraints removed. He removes his jumpsuit and throws it at “The Warden” with contempt before he climbs up into the ring.

HA: "Anderson is a dangerous, dangerous individual, looking to win his first title in 6CW tonight"

HE: "I wouldn't bet against him tonight Harold, not at all"

*Henry Lloyd is cut off as suddenly the lights in the Rogers Centre dim and pyrotechnics go off as Out Of The Black by Royal Blood blasts from the speakers. After a few moments Crime Lord swaggers out causing more hate from the fans which looks like music to his ears as a smirk crosses his face.*

HA: "Crime Lord looks focused tonight"

HE: "This is an all time great, he knows it's the biggest PPV of the year, his time to shine"

*Crime Lord reaches the ring and soaks in the abuse from the crowd while standing on the bottom rope, before entering and handing the title to the referee, who rings the bell and gets the matchup started*

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:19 am

Ding, ding, ding!

The bell rings to start off the match, Anderson and Crime Lord walk to the centre of the ring and lock-up. Crime Lord drives Anderson back towards the ropes, but then Anderson begins to fight back, pushing Crime Lord away and then breaking from the hold. Crime Lord runs in at Anderson who floors him with a big elbow smash and covers

1...kick out!

HA: "Fast start by Anderson"

Crime Lord rolls up to his feet quickly looking stunned and swings for Anderson who easily ducks, Anderson then headbutts Crime Lord. He stumbles back slightly, Anderson uses all his strength to whip Crime Lord into the ropes, Anderson runs the opposite ropes and meets Crime Lord in the middle with a big flying forearm smash, He quickly makes the cover.

1...2.kick out!

HE: "Good stuff from Anderson, but it'll take more than this to keep Crime Lord down"

Conor Anderson gets up to a vertical base and immediately goes on the offensive once again, rolling Crime Lord onto his front and then nailing a succession of leaping knees up into the back. He then applies a sleeper hold Crime Lord, the Crime Lord rolls up to his feet and spins out of the sleeper hold before taking Anderson to the canvas with a Northern Lights suplex.

Crime Lord brings Anderson up to his feet, he hits a couple of big right-handed body shots before then clubbing Anderson around the side of the head with a left-handed punch. Crime Lord then lifts a boot up into the stomach, Anderson lurches over and Crime Lord hits a fisherman’s suplex, bridging over into the cover.

1.............2.........Kick out!

HA: "The champion getting a foothold in this matchup!"

Crime Lord Irish whips Anderson but on the rebound his opponent slides through the big mans legs. Crime Lord spins around and is met with a flying forearm knocking Crimey briefly off his feet, Anderson runs off the ropes again and as he flies towards Crime Lord this time, he is met with a huge hand around his throat. Anderson kicks repeatedly at the champions gut causing him to bend in pain. Anderson goes for a scissor kick but is met with a huge clothesline sending him crashing to the ground after Crime Lord skillfully moved out of the way. Cover

1....2....kick out!

HE: "This is good stuff from Crime Lord, wearing his opponent down"

Anderson forces the shoulder up off the mat, Crime Lord brings Anderson to his feet where he hits a couple of European Uppercuts before whipping the Irishman firmly into the corner. Crime Lord then sprints but Anderson uses the ropes to springboard over the top rope of the on-rushing Crime Lord, he quickly rolls Crime Lord up into a pin attempt.

1...2...kick out!

HA: "Great technical skill from Conor there"

Anderson goes to work on Crime Lord with a front facelock, trying to wear the champion down. Crime Lord slowly rises to his feet, and manages to get there and push Anderson into the ropes and goes for a back body drop when...

HA: "CODEBREAKER OUT OF NOWHERE FROM ANDERSON THAT MUST BE IT!"

Anderson hits the codebreaker after reversing the attempted back body drop, he goes for the pin

1....2.......kick out!

HE: "Crime Lord kicked out of the codebreaker I do not believe it!"

Anderson looks perplexed at the referee as Crime Lord kicked out of the codebreaker. Anderson is immediately back onto the offensive by hitting a number of fist drops into the face. He then waits for the Crime Lord to rise before reeling off a number of rights and lefts to the head of Crimey who stumbles back, trying to protect himself but can’t really get a block in on any of Anderson’s punches.

Anderson backs Crime Lord into the ropes where he continues with the punching until the referee is forced to step in. Anderson eagerly moves back in as soon as the ref finishes warning him, he connects with a clothesline that flips Crime Lord over the top rope. The International champion lands on the apron, Anderson applies a front facelock before dragging Crime Lord forward to rest his legs on the 2nd rope...

HA: Spike DDT!

Anderson goes for the cover...

1....2....kick out!

HA: "Crime Lord showing a champions desire out there tonight Henry"

Crime Lord powers out at two and Anderson looks exasporated punching the canvas in frustration. He looks up to the heavens in disbelief, and then at the fans with the same expression. He waits for the former world champion to rise. Crime Lord is slowly up to his feet, Masters beckons him on and Crime Lord staggers forward, he goes for a punch that Anderson ducks. Anderson rolls Crime Lord up but Crime Lord rolls all the way through the attempted pin, bringing both men to his feet. He then somehow gets Anderson onto his shoulders...

HA: "WHAT POWER! LOCK AND LOAD!!"

Crime Lord hits Lock and Load on Anderson, leaving both men shattered on the mat....Crime Lord drags himself over for the cover....

HE: "THAT MUST BE IT, CHAMPION RETAINS!"

1......2..........KICK OUT!

HA: "MY GOD I DON'T BELIEVE IT, ANDERSON KICKED OUT OF LOCK AND LOAD!!"

Crime Lord looks up at the referee in pure disbelief.....before getting up and slapping Conor's head a few times challenging him to get up, but every time he tries to get to his feet he is pushed back down. Crime Lord bends over to pick Anderson up and is met with a kick to the back of his head which sends him staggering into the ropes, before attempting a massive big boot which is reversed....

HA: "ANKLE LOCK, ANDERSON HAS THE ANKLE LOCK LOCKED IN!"

Anderson grabs the big boot and reverses it into an ankle lock which has Crime Lord writhing in agony in the centre of the ring....

HE: "THE PAIN ON CRIME LORD'S FACE, HE IS DRAGGING HIMSELF THROUGH IT!"

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:19 am

Crime Lord drags himself towards the ropes as Anderson desperately tries to hang on.......Crime Lord makes it to the ropes and Anderson breaks the hold, falling to the floor through slight exhaustion leaving both competitors down.

HA: "What a matchup between these two rivals, neither giving up - it is on a knife edge...."

Both competitors stumble to their feet, Crime Lord walking slightly gingerly on his ankle after the ankle lock. Both men exchange tired punches in the centre of the ring, before Anderson ducks a punch from Crime Lord, runs into the ropes and hits him with a chop block from behind taking down the big man.....

HA: "HE'S GOING FOR THE ANKLE LOCK AGAIN! WAIT, WAIT A MINUTE!"

Anderson goes for the ankle lock, but Crime Lord manages to roll through, sending Anderson sprawling into the ropes.....Crime Lord manages to get to his feet, but Anderson runs at him and attempts a flying crossbody....

HE: "MY WORD THE STRENGTH FROM CRIME LORD, HE'S CAUGHT ANDERSON IN MID AIR, AND WHAT'S HE SIGNALLING FOR?!!?"

Crime Lord catches Anderson in mid air, and turns towards camera side signalling he is going to end the match....

HA: "NO WAY, CRIME PAYS!!!!"

Crime Lord gets Anderson into position and hits Crime pays in the centre of the ring and goes for the cover....

HE: "THAT MUST BE IT!"

1.......2.........3!

Ding, ding, ding!

Ring announcer: "YOUR WINNER, AND STILL 6CW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION, CRIME LORD!"

The referee goes and grabs the belt and holds Crime Lord's hand aloft in the centre of the ring as he stands above a befallen Conor Anderson....

HA: "CRIME LORD DID IT, HE HAS RETAINED HIS TITLE AGAINST HIS BITTER ENEMY CONOR ANDERSON!"

HE: "A TRUE CHAMPION'S PERFORMANCE, THE BIGGEST STAGE, THE BIGGEST NIGHT, THE BIGGEST PLAYERS RISE AND CRIME LORD DOES IT AGAIN!"

Crime Lord takes the title belt, and staggers out of the ring and up the ramp holding it aloft as Night of Glory cuts to the next segment....

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:38 am

*We go backstage to Wood holding a four-leaf clover in front of a camera lens

LW: Once before you were a challenge to me, Mr Reilly. But I have ascended since then, to ranks you could only dream of. And you have fallen

*He pulls a leaf off and lets it fall to the floor

LW: Fallen so far below. You do not deserve to even covet this title, this title you pretend you do not want to hold. EWF - the life-source that kept old 6CW from dying another death.

*Another leaf is sent to the floor

LW: And yet you have one last chance to conquer me. To conquer I, Liam Wood? You have cheated your way to victory once before, but time has moved on, and left you behind

*He rips away one more leaf

LW: This time, the luck runs out

*And with this he lights the last on fire, before the scene fades

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:10 am

Joshua is sat backstage in a dimly lit room, the bulb swings back and forth mimicking the movements of the 6CW champion. Joshua rubs his face with both hands before moving up to his shaven head pausing to run a finger across the scars. The light catches the gold of the championship belt and Joshua’s attention is suddenly fixed on his belt

Joshua slowly and vey deliberately cracks his neck from left to right, his stare blank but direct as if focused elsewhere

J: The nightmare is upon you and yet you continue with your words, your mouth runs and runs but in reality it is your heart that you cannot convince of the truth. You are let down by your human frailties, the fear that grips you. SPEAKS to me. I hear it loud and clear

A small sadistic grin appears on Joshua’s face but it disappears as quickly as it came

J: I have warned you of what is to come but you bury your head in dreams and destiny. You are a fool, like all those that have come before you. You underestimate how far I am willing to go, how far I have been before, the depths of hell have shouted my name before but now they call the name of an unwilling victim.

I will bring you to them as the sacrifice that is craved. On this Night of Glory there can be only on ending. Not of a story but of a soul. The era of suffering will continue. The pain will flow through 6CW once more

Tonight however………Is your end………….

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:13 am

Main Event I
EWF Championship

Liam Wood © vs Dicey Reilly

HA: Wow, wow, wow! What a show it has been so far tonight here at Wembley, Night of Glory certainly hasn't disappointed!

HE: It's been an incredible show Harold, we've seen tremendous match, ranging from technical masterclasses to ladder matches to brawls. We've had it all so far but now it's going to get even better.

HA: It's now time for the first of our two Main Events, the first of our two world title matches.

HE: This is arguably more than just a world title match, there's some real history in this next contest, these two had a storied rivalry in the year, we thought we'd seen the end of that but now, acquaintances are now being renewed.

HA: You could even argue that there is more to it than just the personal rivalry. Dicey Reilly is Mr 6CW while many regard Liam Wood as being Mr EWF, this is a battle that has been brewing for years.

HE: Dicey has made no secret of his disdain for that EWF Title belt, Wood feels like he is defending the honour of that company as well as personal pride.

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman...the following is the first of two MAIN EVENTS scheduled for this evening.

The following contest is scheduled for ONE FALL and is for the EWF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP. Introducing first, THE CHALLENGER...he hails from Dublin, Ireland and weighs in at 240lbs...DICEEYYYY REILLYYYY!

'Born to fight' blasts through the speakers and there is a crashing ovation from the crowd as Green and gold pyros burst into the rafters as Dicey Reilly walks out onto the stage. Dicey Reilly is the picture of focus and determination as he makes his way down the ramp, cracking his knuckles. He runs up the steel steps and then steps into the ring.
HA: Reilly is here and as ever, he looks ready for a fight. While he may not hold the EWF Title in high regard, there is no denying that Dicey will want to add it to his already impressive CV.

HE: And how exactly is he going to do that? This is a conventional wrestling match, no weapons and normal rules, it plays into Wood's hands.

HA: Reilly is more than just a brawler, you don't have the career that he's had without being able to wrestle.

Ring Announcer: And now...hailing from Hereford, England and weighing in at 235lbs...the REIGNING AND DEFENDING EWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION....LIAAMMMMM WOODDDDDD!

The stadium is plunged in to complete darkness as the camera pans around the arena. Suddenly the opening riff to “Revival Mode” by Every Time I Die begins to play causing a spotlight to shine down on to the left hand side of the stage, lighting up the guitarist of the band. As the camera focuses on him he is revealed as being dressed a zombie King, his outfit worn and tatty, his crown broken and dented. 10 seconds later a spotlight lights up the right side of the stage as another Zombie King is revealed, this time it's the vocalist who begins to sing the opening lines. Another 10 seconds passes and three final spotlights shine down, two on to the left and right sides illuminating the final two members of the band on bass and drums and the third and final spotlight in the centre of the stage revealing the EWF World Heavyweight Champion The World Eater Liam Wood stood between the members of the band.

As the camera pans across the stage it focuses on Wood who remains paused on the stage, Wood's figure is covered with a long black hooded robe that covers his face as he stares at the ground. The band continue to blast though the song as Wood slowly lifts his arms and suddenly blood begins to shower from the sky, covering both the band and Wood as Wood lifts his head revealing a skull mask underneath his hood.

As the blood rains down Wood walks forward, pulling back the hood and shedding the bloody robe on to the floor. Wood then slowly makes his way in to the ring as the band continue to play, now soaked in blood, dressed as dead kings. Wood climbs in to the ring and stands in the middle, his eyes locked directly on Dicey, he then removes the mask and places it in the middle of the ring, his eyes still locked on his opponent.

HE: Wow, what an entrance from Liam Wood, he never fails to disappoint on these big occassions.

HA: Many doubted Wood would find himself in this situation again, he was going through a poor run of form and confidence was at an all time low but he dragged himself up off the floor even if it was at the expense of these fans supporting him.

HE: He doesn't need the support of these fans and he's proved that continually ever since that initial feud between him and Reilly. These fans were holding him back, Wood came round to that idea when he saw and heard these fan cheering on an idiot like Reilly rather than him.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:15 am

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Liam Wood goes in for the lock-up, but Dicey Reilly is not interested in that. He ducks under the lock-up attempt, and then leaps into the air as Wood turns around, proceeding to pummel punches down into the head of the EWF Champion. Wood manages to push Reilly away from him and get to his feet, but Dicey manages to knock him back down with a clothesline.

Reilly then dives onto Wood and goes back on the attack with even more punches and headbutts. Wood desperately tries to block but the majority of Reilly's punches reign in on the face and head of the EWF Champion.

HA: Dicey is taking the attack to Liam Wood early on, he doesn't seem interested in wrestling, just beating the hell out of Wood.

Wood manages to shuffle back towards the ropes and reach out an arm, which forces Reilly to roll away. Wood slowly pulls himself up to his feet,
Reilly walks towards him and Wood places his body in between the ropes, meaning Dicey is forced back by the ref. Dicey smiles as Wood slowly steps forward, Reilly storms at him but Wood ducks under it.

He pulls Reilly down throat first across the top rope, he then starts driving forearm smashes into the back of Dicey. Wood follows that up with a series of knees to the back and going for forearms to the back of the head, only for Reilly to begin fighting back with elbows into the face. Dicey jolts around, he blocks a right hand from Wood and then fires in a series of big lefts to the face.

Wood fights back with punches of his own, sending Reilly back towards the middle of the ring only for the Irishman to respond with a quick flurry of punches to the body and then a couple of big European Uppercuts. Wood stumbles back towards the corner, Reilly runs in towards him and Wood goes for a boot to the stomach.

Dicey grabs the boot, he rocks Wood with a big European Uppercut and he falls back against the ropes. Dicey. climbs to the top rope and drives punches into the head of Wood, he lifts Dicey onto his shoulders in a powerbomb position and walks out of the corner only for Dicey to free himself.

Wood retreats to one corner as Dicey spins around and the duo stare each other out.

HA: We've reached an impasse in proceedings after a brutal start to the match!

HE: That was all about making a statement but I think if it was a boxing match, that'd be a 10-10 round. You can't split these two.

Wood stands and glares at Reilly, who smirks and motions a title belt around the waist. Wood points to the middle of the ring, laying down the challenge to Dicey. They march forward and the pair lock-up. Reilly gains the advantage. He grabs the head of Wood, and drives him down into the mat face-first. Reilly immediately goes on the attack, punching away on the head of Wood repeatedly, only breaking before the ref can disqualify him. Reilly picks up Wood, giving him no chance to rest, and whips him firmly into the ropes. Wood rebounds to the middle of the ring and Reilly smashes him down with a big boot.

Ref: 1..................2...........Kick out!

Dicey immediately lays into Wood once more, pummeling down on the face of the EWF champion with a series of big elbow smashes to the face. Reilly then lifts Wood up to his feet, where he continues with the elbows to the face, backing him into the ropes. Again Reilly attempts an Irish whip, this time Wood reverses.

He goes for a clothesline, Dicey ducks underneath it. Wood turns around, Reilly kicks him in the stomach and follows up with a snap neckbreaker. He covers.

HA: I think that Wood might have expected to get the better of things in these exchanges but its Reilly on top.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:17 am

Wood forces the shoulder up, and Dicey is again immediately back on the attack.

He sits up Wood, putting him into a sleeper hold and dragging him to the corner. Reilly then proceeds to smash the head of Wood off the 2nd turnbuckle, again only releasing upon the ref's instruction. Reilly bounces off the ropes, hitting a running facewash kick. Wood rolls out from the corner slightly, Dicey goes to the 2nd rope and hits an imploding splash. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Dicey Reilly lifts up Wood, he hits a series of clubbing blows across the back before lifting Wood onto his shoulders. He sets up for a powerbomb but Wood pummels away on the head of Reilly, managing to free himself. Reilly turns around and Wood nails a big superkick to the chin.

HE: A move that is so often a game-changer for Wood, he'll be hoping that is once again the case right now.

Wood goes into the cover.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Liam Wood looks to exact a measure of revenge on Dicey by hitting some grounded blows off his own, driving knees into the face. He then lifts Reilly up to his feet, slinging him over his shoulders. He walks towards the corner and nails a flapjack onto the turnbuckle.

Wood quickly steps back to the adjacent corner, before sprinting in and nailing Reilly with a Yakuza kick. He staggers forward out of the corner, straight into a bridging belly to belly suplex from Liam Wood.

Dicey gets the shoulder up. Liam Wood locks in a grounded full nelson hold, before driving a series of knees into the back. He eventually lifts Reilly to his feet and then throws him down with a full nelson suplex. Reilly stumbles up and Wood knocks him down with a discus lariat! Cover.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

HE: Liam Wood now controlling this match, as I expected. This man is the best wrestler in the company.

Wood gets up to his feet, he allows Dicey to rise before hitting a spinning kick to the stomach. He then grabs Dicey by the waist, throwing him down with a gutwrench suplex. Dicey gets up to his feet, and Wood hits a reverse swinging STO! He covers.

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

Dicey again forces the shoulder up. Wood waits for Dicey to rise, before running in and knocking him down with a flying knee to the face. Wood then heads up to the top rope, lining up a diving elbow drop...

HE: Inspired by Macho Man Randy Savage...

HA: Boot to the face from Dicey!

Wood stumbles backwards, Reilly gets to his feet and knocks Wood down with a huge boot to the skull. He covers.

HA: That's going to hurt!

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Dicey goes on the attack, by stomping away on the head of Liam Wood. He then drags him to the corner, where he stomps down on the head of Wood until the referee steps in. Reilly sprints in, hitting a knee to the face. He then allows Wood to stumble out of the corner, before dropping him with a swinging DDT. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Wood forces the shoulder up. Dicey Reilly drags him up to his feet, and then whips him out across the ring. On the rebound, Reilly connects with an inverted atomic drop. With Wood lurched over, Dicey lifts him onto his shoulders and this time the powerbomb connects! Dicey makes the cover once more.

HA: Reilly got himself back into this one now!

Ref: 1..................2................Kick out!

Dicey Reilly drags Liam Wood to his feet immediately, where he hits a couple of big knees into the stomach. He then lifts Liam Wood into the air, walking around the ring for a few moments, before dropping Wood with a vicious brainbuster. He covers.

Ref: 1..................2..................Kick out!

Wood forces the shoulder up. Dicey Reilly drags him to his feet, he pummels away at him with punches. Much to the suprirse of the crowd, Wood starts firing back with punches of his own. He fires in more jabs but Reilly's clubbing blows seem to have more effect as Wood stumbles into the corner.

Reilly continues with the punches in the corner, until again the referee steps in.

HA: The ref is doing very well to ensure this match doesn't spill over.

Reilly throws Wood away from the corner, before running in at him...

HE: PELE KICK!

Dicey stumbles around and Wood boots him in the gut, before nailing a powerbomb of his own. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2..................Kick out!

Wood starts choking Reilly out on the ground with a hand around the throat. He then lifts up Reilly, hitting a chokeslam backbreaker. Wood then goes to the top rope, he waits for Dicey to rise before flying off the top rope and delivering a flying lariat. He covers.

Ref: 1..................2...................Kick out!

Dicey forces the shoulder up. Wood drags him to his feet, and lifts Reilly onto his shoudlers...

HA: Lungblower! What a move!

HE: That could get him the first fall!

Ref: 1..........................2............................Kick out!

HA: Kick out!

HE: But we all know, that move is the set-up for the Viper Lock...

Wood manages to lock in the full nelson, but Reilly fights it, getting to his feet and hitting a jawbreaker, forcing Wood to break the hold. Reilly then hits a dropkick on Wood, sending him to the corner. Dicey then runs off the ropes...

HA: HANGOVER CURE!

HE: REILLY FOR THE FIRST PIN!

Ref: 1..............................2...................................Kick out!

HA: Kick out from Wood

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:19 am

HE: Just in time!

Dicey Reilly drags up Liam Wood, he sets up for the Craicdown but this time Wood blocks, he counters with a back body drop. Reilly rolls up, Wood plants him with a snap DDT. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2............Kick out!

Wood allows Dicey Reilly to his feet, he then hits a suplex on Dicey. Wood walks to the corner, and climbs to the top rope. He steadies himself...

HA: PYSCHO CRUSHER!

HE: THIS COULD BE IT!

Ref: 1.........................2........................Kick out!

HA: REILLY KICKS OUT!

HE: WHAT A MATCH!

Wood beats the mat in frustration, he then drags up Dicey in a front facelock. He hits a series of knees to the face, followed by a kick to the gut. He goes for The Manson Driver...

HA: Back body drop from Dicey!

Wood stumbles into the ropes. Dicey runs in at him but Wood counters with a back body drop, sending Reilly down to the outside. Wood looks down at Dicey, he then runs off the ropes, leaping over the top rope and nailing a suicide dive!

HE: Incredible move from Liam Wood, he's pulling out all the stops here!

Reilly is down on the floor, Liam Wood picks up Reilly by the head and nails a series of punches as Dicey staggers backwards. Wood grabs the head of Reilly, running along and smashing his head into the steel ring post. He then throws Dicey into the commentary table.

Wood sprints in, hitting a big knee to the face. Liam Wood rolls back into the ring, breaking the count, before stepping back to the outside. He picks up Dicey and drives his head into the announce table repeatedly.

The EWF Champion follows that up with a series of right-hands and then a kick into the stomach. Dicey tries to fight back but Wood over-powers him through sheer volume of punches and chops. Reilly falls back into the steel ring post, Wood punches away at him but Dicey blocks and then out of pure desperation, drives Wood's head into the ring post.

Wood stumbles back, he chooses to run back in at Dicey who hits a Samoan Drop, driving Wood's back into the steel ring post. The referee's count is at 5 before Dicey even begins to get to his feet.

HA: Reilly and Wood down on the outside, after a big move from Dicey. Can he take advantage?

Reilly gets to his feet fully at the 8 count, he grabs Wood by the head and rolls him into the ring underneath the bottom rope. Reilly rolls in and then covers.

Ref: 1......................2.....................Kick out!

HE: Reilly just couldn't take advantage, he needed the time to recover just as much as Wood did.

Liam Wood gets the shoulder up, Dicey slowly gets to his feet and he drags up Wood. He boots him in the gut, and then lifts Wood into a powerbomb position. He hits a turnbuckle powerbomb, Reilly then bounces off the ropes and hits a Brogue Kick. Cover.

Ref: 1.......................2.......................Kick out!

Dicey stands waiting for Liam Wood to rise, before booting him in the stomach. He lifts Wood into the air...

HE: CRAICDOWN!

HA: NEW CHAMPION! NEW CHAMPION!

Ref: 1..............................2.............................Kick out!

Wood manages to kick out and now it's Dicey who is left to beat the mat in frustration. Reilly walks to the corner and goes to the top rope...

HA: DIVING HEADBUTT!

HE: WOOD MOVED! WOOD MOVED!

Liam Wood manages to roll out of the way, he then gets to his feet and runs off the ropes...

HA: PYSCHO CRUSHER!

Ref: 1...................................2...............................Kick out!

Dicey forces the shoulder up. Liam Wood drags him to his feet, hitting a series of punches. He then boots Reilly in the stomach, and then smiles...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:20 am

HA: What is Wood doing?!

HE: Yes, I love it!

HA: CRAICDOWN! DICEY'S OWN FINISHING MOVE!

Ref: 1.................................2.........................................Kick out!

HE: THIS IS INCREDIBLE!

HA: ANOTHER KICK OUT!

Wood can't believe what he's seeing as the ref signals a two count. The EWF Champion gets to his feet and is protesting with the referee, shaking his head in disbelief. Liam Wood then turns, he lifts up Reilly, setting up for the Manson Driver.

Dicey counters with a back body drop on Wood. He rolls to his feet, Reilly kicks him in the stomach...

HA: YES! MANSON DRIVER FROM REILLY!

HE: NOT LIKE THIS! NOT LIKE THIS!

Ref: 1................................2............................................3!

HA: HE GOT IT! HE GOT IT!

HE: NO! THE FOOT WAS ON THE ROPE! THE FOOT WAS ON THE ROPE!

HA: HOW HAS WOOD DONE THAT?!

Reilly gets to his feet, he doesn't cover, instead going up to the top rope. Dicey stands waiting for Liam Wood to rise, he leaps off the top rope...

HE: FLYING CLOTHESLINE!

Dicey stands over Wood, waiting for him to rise...

HA: Dicey ready and waiting, The Craicdown is coming.

HE: This might finish Wood off, come on Liam, fight back! Put this clown away!

HA: WAIT THERE?!

HE: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:39 am

HA: WHAT'S HE DOING HERE?!

HE: CASSIUS ZHI! CASSIUS ZHI!

"They say" is blaring out around the speakers and the crowd then go wild with boos as Cassius Zhi steps out onto the stage, smiling that trademark maniacal grin. He walks down the ramp towards the ring, Dicey Reilly turns around and looks shocked at the presence of Zhi.

He reaches the bottom of the ramp, the crowd are chanting for Reilly to knock him out as Cassius Zhi steps onto the ring apron. Dicey marches forward but the referee steps in, standing between the pair. The referee is remonstrating with Cassius Zhi who stands on the apron, Dicey is stood just staring at Zhi...

HE: WOOD!

HA: DAMN IT! LOW BLOW FROM LIAM WOOD! LOW BLOW FROM LIAM WOOD!

Dicey crumples up in pain, Zhi simply smirks as he steps back from the ring apron. Wood spins Reilly around...

HE: MANSON DRIVER!

Ref: 1....................................2...................................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman...the winner of this match by way of PINFALL and STILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL EWF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLDDDDD....LIIIAAAMMMMMM WOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

The crowd descend into huge boos as Liam Wood slowly, steadily gets up to his feet clutching his head. The referee is passed the EWF Title, as Wood finally gets to his feet, he's passed the EWF Title by the ref and he clutches it to his chest for a few moments, before regaining his trademark swagger and confidence as he holds the title above his head.

HA: Liam Wood has walked way at Night of Glory, the biggest night of them all, with the EWF Title still around his waist. But does he really deserve it?

HE: Of course he does, he just pinned Dicey for the 1.2.3, shoulders to the mat. It doesn't get any fairer than that.

HA: Were you watching the same match?! Did you not see Cassius Zhi? He provided the distraction and then Wood low blowed Reilly to boot!

HE: Wood had this match sewn up anyway, Zhi just accelerated the process.

HA: Don't be so damn ridiculous, Dicey was setting up for the Craidown when Zhi got involved, and what his reasons are for interference are beyond me. This is a situation that he simply has no business getting involved in.

HE: Maybe like Wood, Zhi didn't want Dicey representing EWF.

HA: Zhi wouldn't care about EWF, he never wrestled there.

HE: What does it matter Harold? At the end of the day, Wood is champion and Reilly is not. All is good with the world!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:42 am

*Backstage in the corridors of 6CW we see the figure of Joshua in the distance. He stands, seemingly filling the corridor

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:46 am

*We go back to ringside where Henry and Harold are in discussion once more

HA: What a night, what a match, and what confusion I am left with now

HE: He did it for the greater good, Harold. I always say it, those 6WF boys are smart. They came here with a mission, and I'm guessing they did not want the embarrassment of Dicey Reilly holding a world title to blight that mission

HA: But low blows and sneak attacks? Is that what you want?

HE: Champions get the job done.

HA: And from one huge title match we head now to another. Our second main event

HE: Our MAIN main event

HA: Equal billing, Henry. We have seen the 6CW champion in the corridors. Joshua, who won the title last year at Night of Glory from a 6CW hero, GazzyD, comes here tonight to defend that crown against the young, the brash, the fearless Robin Reborn

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:47 am

*Backstage again and Reborn is waiting behind the curtain. He is pumped up, bouncing from foot to foot. He stares down at the camera

RR: This is for the Greatest!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:58 am

Main Event II
6CW Championship

Joshua © vs Robin Reborn

Frazier's down! Frazier's down!

As the sounds of propellers power over the speakers, the voice of Muhammad Ali powers over it all and rings around the arena and his pictures fill the screen.

6CW Presents: Live from Wembley Arena - Night of Glory VII C8c7ccdd-25ee-454b-bd57-8cd8566212a8-1630x2040

"What's my name, fool? What's my name?"

"I done wrestled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale; handcuffed lightning, thrown thunder in jail; only last week, I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalised a brick; I'm so mean I make medicine sick."

Ready or Not plays and the voice of Ali still rings above it all

6CW Presents: Live from Wembley Arena - Night of Glory VII A84fc8a8-2258-44b9-b807-c0acd119123c-1024x768

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights."

"Nobody has to tell me that this is a serious business. I'm not fighting one man. I'm fighting a lot of men, showing a lot of 'em, here is one man they couldn't defeat, couldn't conquer. My mission is to bring freedom to 30m black people."

6CW Presents: Live from Wembley Arena - Night of Glory VII 2944a1c1-e045-4f1b-badb-d9c61fcbc624-1598x2040

"I am America. I am the part you won't recognise, but get used to me. Black, confident, cocky. My name, not yours. My religion, not yours. My goals, my own. Get used to me."

"I know I got it made while the masses of black people are catchin' hell, but as long as they ain't free, I ain't free."

6CW Presents: Live from Wembley Arena - Night of Glory VII 368059d2-dbe6-40f7-93e1-d486738bf8f2-2060x1465

"I'm not the greatest, I'm the double greatest. Not only do I knock 'em out, I pick the round. I'm the boldest, the prettiest, the most superior, most scientific, most skilfullest fighter in the ring today."

"Champions aren't made in gyms, champions are made from something they have deep inside them - a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."

6CW Presents: Live from Wembley Arena - Night of Glory VII 03509090-85ef-4260-ad67-6e0985d70d35-1008x1020

*The chants of the crowds in Zaire echoes around the arena as the song fades. ALI BOMA YE comes from the speakers till the crowd take over. Its interrupted by Do or Die by Childish Gambino and the crowd pop as loud as they possibly can.

HA: And here comes the challenger!

*Smoke fills the stage, and lights glow around a figure in the mist. As it fades away there stands Robin Reborn, his back to the world, a pink robe with "The Greatest" embroidered across the back. He spins around and bounces up and down, screaming to the crowd and really revved up

HE: All that emotion, this kid is gonna hand the match to Joshua before it even begins!

*Reborn runs down to the ring, slides under the bottom rope then salutes all four corners before looking up to the cell above him, then down to the entrance

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:59 am

With Reborn standing alone in the ring the lights in the arena go out and a rumble goes through the crowd

HA: They may not like him, but there is an air of excitement amongst every member of the 6CW fanbase right now, all in anticipation for Joshua

HE: You don't hold a title from Night of Glory to Night of Glory so dominantly without earning respect even from those who hate you

*The heartbeats begin to thump and echo off the stands.

HA: The 6CW Champion is coming...but what kind of match is waiting to meet him goodness only knows

*The ring apron is slowly lit by faded lights and Reborn's face etches with concern. A hoarse whisper winds around the arena like a blast of cold air, a voice firing off inaudible words to surround the man in the ring. The lights flicker and fail, but where one was once lit, a wisp of light shoots into life.

HE: What...what in the hell is that..?

HA: Is...is that a man?

*A glowing light shows the figure of Thunder standing on the ring apron. Reborn stumbles back, and another appears beside Thunder

HE: Adamson?

*The figure of Max Adamson stands shining on the apron too, and there he is joined by the figure of GazzyD

HA: Victims...Joshua's victims

*Suddenly behind Reborn the figure of Edward Plague stands, and Reborn spins around to see Ojore and Takeo beside him

HE: The last time the crowd begged for the fight...

*Finally across the left of the ring stand the ghostly embodiment of Hurst and Reborn

HA: And a reminder of the last time Reborn stood toe to toe with Joshua

HE: The last real night of the Red Arrows...Robin left with no title and no tag partner.

*This leaves only the ropes facing down the ramp free of any obstruction. The thudding heartbeat stops and Reborn turns just as a spotlight shines on the waiting figure of Joshua at the top of his entrance

HA: And amidst all the theatrics, here is the champion!

*Joshua stands, the light reflecting off his title, the crowd on their feet, neither cheering or booing; just watching the champion's march to the ring. A flatline sounds, a loud piercing noise before dropping back to the pounding heartbeat as Joshua walks to the ring. As he stands outside it, staring in, the holograms disappear and Joshua steps onto the apron, over the ropes and face to face with his challenger

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:09 am

HA: Here we go folks, the final match of the evening, Robin Reborn and Joshua are ready to raise the roof and bring down the curtain on an epic Pay Per View.

HE: But for which one of them will it be a Night of Glory?!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Joshua and Reborn look around the structure surrounding them, both scoping out the area. Eventually they move in for the lock-up, and unsurprisingly, Joshua forces Robin Reborn into the ropes with his big size advantage. Joshua whips Reborn into the ropes, he goes for a gorilla press slam but Reborn somehow lands on his feet behind Joshua.

Reborn hits a kick to the back of Joshua's right knee, he then follows that with a series of roundhouse and spinning kicks to the right leg before running off the ropes. He takes down Joshua with a chopblock. Joshua quickly stirs to his feet, Reborn hits a knee into the gut and then runs the ropes, connecting with a swinging neckbreaker. He hooks the leg for the first pinfall of the match.

Ref: 1................2.........Kick out!

Robin Reborn locks in an armbar hold on Joshua, who quickly gets up to his feet. He counters with an Irish whip, sending Reborn into the corner. He leaps to the 2nd rope, up to the top and then springboards back for a crossbody block but Joshua catches him across the chest. He then launches Reborn out across the ring with a fallaway slam. Reborn rolls up to his feet, and
Joshua crashes him down to the mat with a big clothesline. He covers.

HA: Those opening exchanges perfectly demonstrate what we spoke about in the build up, with Joshua using his power to ground Reborn while he will look to use his speed to avoid the power of Joshua.

HE: It's certainly going to make for an interesting contest, particularly when you take into account the surrounding they find themselves in.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

Joshua drags Reborn up by the head, he then drives a series of firm punches into the abdomen of the former tag team champion. Reborn leaps backwards with the force of every blow that is being delivered. Reborn falls into the ropes, Joshua whips him out across the ring. Joshua runs the ropes himself and on the rebound, meets Reborn side on with a flying forearm smash to the head.

Robin Reborn staggers up to his feet, Joshua drives a knee up into the stomach and then connects with a swinging neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

Reborn drives the shoulder up off the canvas. Joshua then applies a side headlock on Reborn, looking to ground the high-flyer. Reborn gets to a vertical base, Joshua transitions the hold into a sleeper. He demonstrates the big size advantage he has when lifting Reborn into the air in that sleeper hold position, before sending him flying out across the ring with an inverted suplex.

The Gateway to Glory winner gets to his feet, he staggers into the path of Joshua who flattens Reborn with a discus lariat. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1......................2..................Kick out!

HE: Utter dominance from Joshua here.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:10 am

Joshua stands over Reborn, waiting for him to rise. He then lifts the high-flyer into the air, hitting him with a knee-breaker. Reborn stumbles around, Joshua hits him with a scoop slam. He then rolls Reborn onto his front, before picking up the right leg of Reborn. He then proceeds to crash the leg of Reborn down into the canvas repeatedly, with increased force applied occassionally.

Joshua relents with the attack, so he can run the ropes and hits a leaping splash down onto the back of Reborn. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

Reborn kicks out. Joshua drags him to his feet and kicks him in the gut, he sets up for a powerbomb but Robin Reborn counters with a hurracanrana takedown on the 6CW Champion. Joshua rolls to his feet, Reborn connects with a spinning shoot kick to the stomach. Joshua lurches forward, and then connects with a kick to the face. Joshua jolts back up and Reborn leaps into the air nailing a roundhouse kick to the head. Joshua falls to the mat and covers.

Ref: 1.....................2................Kick out!

HA: Robin Reborn needed a counter move there, Joshua was totally dominating this contest.

Joshua forces the shoulder up. Reborn goes on the attack immediately, dropping a series of knees down into the face. Joshua gets to his feet, Reborn snapmares him down to the canvas. He bounces off the ropes and connects with a neck snap, and then gets to his feet to deliver a dropkick to the face of Joshua.

Reborn sprints to the corner, leaping up to the top rope and then diving off, connecting with a big elbow drop down into the chest. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1....................2.............Kick out!

Robin Reborn stands over Joshua, waiting for him to sit up before wrapping in a series of roundhouse kicks to the chest and back of the 6CW Champion. He follows that up with a flurry of European Uppercuts into the chin and back of the head. Reborn then retreats to the corner, waiting for Joshua to rise before hitting him with a running clothesline.

He again goes to the top rope, this time waiting for Joshua to rise before leaping off and connecting with a bulldog, planting Joshua head-first into the mat.

Ref: 1......................2...............Kick out!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next