The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team News ROI v Wales

3 posters

Go down

Team News ROI v Wales Empty Team News ROI v Wales

Post by Adam D Tue 08 Feb 2011, 3:25 pm

Republic of Ireland team to face Wales in Dublin on February 8:

S Given (Manchester City); J O'Shea (Manchester United), S St Ledger (Preston), Richard Dunne, Ciaran Clark (both Aston Villa); Seamus Coleman (Everton), Glenn Whelan (Stoke), Paul Green (Derby) or Darron Gibson (Manchester United), Damien Duff (Fulham); Jonathan Walters (Stoke), Kevin Doyle (Wolves).

Wales team to face Republic of Ireland in Dublin on February 8:

W Hennessey; N Eardley (Blackpool), D Collins (Stoke), J Collins (Aston Villa), S Ricketts (Bolton); A Crofts (Norwich), A King (Leicester), D Vaughan (Blackpool); S Church (Reading), R Earnshaw (Nottingham Forest), H Robson-Kanu (Reading).
Substitutes: C Gunter (Nottingham Forest), J Easter (Crystal Palace), F Eastwood (Coventry), J Ledley (Celtic), A Williams (Swansea), A Dorman (Crystal Palace), D Blake (Cardiff), S Vokes (Wolves, on loan at Bristol City), L Nyatanga (Bristol City), J Brown (gk, Blackburn Rovers), L Price (gk, Crystal Palace)

ive chat during the game - located at bottom of home page from 7.30 pm:thumbsup:

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Team News ROI v Wales Empty Re: Team News ROI v Wales

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 08 Feb 2011, 4:08 pm

looking forward to see if Andy Crofts can carry the form he has been on at norwich so far for the welsh team. should be a good game. I might join up with you later for the live chat if i can watch the game

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 08 Feb 2011, 4:10 pm

Dont know anything about crofts - any good? (apart from the fact he is obviosuly an internationalist!)

Are you going to be on for the live chat?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by sharky066 Tue 08 Feb 2011, 5:05 pm

Ireland team news
Ireland boss Trapattoni will hand debuts to Seamus Coleman and Ciaran Clark in midweek.
Coleman, who has been in fine form for Everton this season, will start on the right side of midfield, while promising Aston Villa defender Clark has been named at left-back.
Trapattoni has yet to choose between Darron Gibson and Paul Green for a central midfield berth alongside Glenn Whelan, but the Italian has confirmed that Stoke striker Jonathan Walters will make his first start up front, partnering Kevin Doyle.

sharky066

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Wed 09 Feb 2011, 8:30 am

crofts has been absouletly cracking for us (Norwich) this season. Easily player of the season so far. good tackler, passes the ball well (but this seems to have been a feature of the whole team for the last couple of seasons) and has an eye for goal 6 goals this season so far. ussually plays defensive midfield for Norwich as the back point of the diamond. probarlly had 2 bad games
unfortuantlly i couldn't join for the chat as mum and the girls where watching that Gok Wan Programme and my big fat gypsy weddings

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 09 Feb 2011, 8:55 am

ncfc_Tooze wrote:crofts has been absouletly cracking for us (Norwich) this season. Easily player of the season so far. good tackler, passes the ball well (but this seems to have been a feature of the whole team for the last couple of seasons) and has an eye for goal 6 goals this season so far. ussually plays defensive midfield for Norwich as the back point of the diamond. probarlly had 2 bad games
unfortuantlly i couldn't join for the chat as mum and the girls where watching that Gok Wan Programme and my big fat gypsy weddings

which was more enjoyable than the football.

Most of the guys on the chat switched over to the gypsy thing!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Wed 09 Feb 2011, 12:51 pm

it must have been a good game then. when i flicked on during the ads it didn't look to bad it just seemed the 2 defences were canceling out each of the teams attacks. but seeing the end result that obviously changed

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down