The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kim Jong un Scores a masterful 800*

+4
JDizzle
Good Golly I'm Olly
Corporalhumblebucket
kingraf
8 posters

Go down

Kim Jong un Scores a masterful 800* Empty Kim Jong un Scores a masterful 800*

Post by kingraf Wed 30 Sep - 16:18

http://www.betootaadvocate.com/uncategorized/kim-jong-un-saves-north-korean-innings-with-top-score-of-807/

You've got to be a masterful player to score 807* in one session.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Kim Jong un Scores a masterful 800* Empty Re: Kim Jong un Scores a masterful 800*

Post by Corporalhumblebucket Wed 30 Sep - 17:56

Sounds like he really was *dictating* play. Erm

Corporalhumblebucket

Back to top Go down

Kim Jong un Scores a masterful 800* Empty Re: Kim Jong un Scores a masterful 800*

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 2 Oct - 16:39

Add him to the cricket geniuses thread imo
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by JDizzle Tue 5 Jan - 21:05

Pranav Dhanawade clearly inspired by by his hero, Kim Jong Un.

JDizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 6 Jan - 7:39

What an embarrassing game that was. The organisers and coaches need to be ashamed for creating such a farce. Even Kim retired on 800*
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 6 Jan - 7:57

Thing that gets me is he got 1009* - so he got to the landmark and they still didn't declare.

Takes a special kind of d1ck to do that. Should be struck from the record books
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by KP_fan Wed 6 Jan - 9:19

there was a lot of celebration on the ground and in media.....
to me it raises a lot of concerns....
the guy looked physically bigger....boundaries were only 45 meters....

he went on at 19 RPO for more than 300 deliveries....raises a big question mark over the quality of bowling
KP_fan
KP_fan

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Wed 6 Jan - 9:28

Also, weren't the opposition bowled out for about 30-odd?

Sounds to me like it was a Barcelona vs Spanish Pub Team kind of match.
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by KP_fan Wed 6 Jan - 10:00

http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/current/match/958397.html

here is the score card....arya gurukul was bowled out for 31 and 52.....the were underage kids, 12 years old iin a tournament for 14-15 years old and the
record breaking Dhanawade probably overage even for his group and the leg side boundary only 30 meteres.
bit of a shame....in going overboard with celebrations the media doesn't botehr to report the persepective.

look at the picture  of tiny tots bowling at Dhanawade
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/top-stories/Pranav-Dhanawades-record-feat-hides-more-than-it-reveals/articleshow/50463448.cms

ranav Dhanawade, a 15-year-old wicket-keeper batsman from KC Gandhi School,

But the stark frailty of the fielding team was getting obvious by the minute. Fielders stood like cones, and the ball was struggling to reach the keeper. Arya Gurukul's harassed coach Yogesh Jagtap revealed he had just about managed to assemble a team of 12-year-olds to make an appearance in the tournament. Six of their main players were unavailable owing to their pre-board matric exams. "Even three standard nine players opted out," Jagtap said. "But had we not fielded a team, we could have been denied entry next year. We were playing only for commitment."
Pranav took full advantage of his underage opponents and the fact that the square-leg boundary was just over 30 yards. He only needed to scoop the ball to hit a flurry of sixes
KP_fan
KP_fan

Back to top Go down

Post by VTR Wed 6 Jan - 15:11

Hard to take that record seriously. I think some of my efforts on Stick Cricket are just as valid claims to great batting

VTR

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Thu 7 Jan - 10:48

http://www.sacricketmag.com/schoolboys-1-000-runs-disgrace/

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down