The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fedor Chudinov v Frank Buglioni WBA 'world' title

+4
Rowley
TRUSSMAN66
Hammersmith harrier
wheelchair1991
8 posters

Go down

Fedor Chudinov v Frank Buglioni WBA 'world' title Empty Fedor Chudinov v Frank Buglioni WBA 'world' title

Post by wheelchair1991 Mon 15 Jun 2015, 6:26 pm

This was confirmed today. In my mind its a joke, Buglioni said at today press conference if he wins he will give Lee Markham the first shot at the title. What a specticle that would be.....

Interesting side note BJS is fighting on the undercard in a tuneup fight for Andy Lee which is going to take place September 5th

Reactions to this farce on July 24th?

wheelchair1991

Back to top Go down

Fedor Chudinov v Frank Buglioni WBA 'world' title Empty Re: Fedor Chudinov v Frank Buglioni WBA 'world' title

Post by Hammersmith harrier Mon 15 Jun 2015, 6:31 pm

It is incomprehensible that the most deserving British boxer for a world title shot is Saunders and he's yet to have one; British, Commonwealth and European champion taking five 0's on the way.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Fedor Chudinov v Frank Buglioni WBA 'world' title Empty Re: Fedor Chudinov v Frank Buglioni WBA 'world' title

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 15 Jun 2015, 6:36 pm

I've had seven amateur fights had the crap beaten out of me twice and been retired 29 years...........Should be enough to get me a top 10 rating in the WBA...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by wheelchair1991 Mon 15 Jun 2015, 6:36 pm

If Buglioni faces Markham in the first defence and rematch wonder if it will sell out Wembley?

wheelchair1991

Back to top Go down

Post by wheelchair1991 Mon 15 Jun 2015, 6:37 pm

the WBA are a laughing stock

wheelchair1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 15 Jun 2015, 7:07 pm

wheelchair1991 wrote:If Buglioni faces Markham in the first defence and rematch wonder if it will sell out Wembley?

Wembley working mens club maybe. Even that would be subject to them getting the ticket prices right.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by wheelchair1991 Mon 15 Jun 2015, 7:28 pm

wheelchair1991

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 15 Jun 2015, 7:34 pm

I'm probably going to sound thick..... but what is a working men's club ??....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Mon 15 Jun 2015, 7:35 pm

I'd love to have someone ask the question outright and what he's done to deserve this shot.

Can't fault him for taking it but even i'm getting sick of the gifting of title shots to the underachievers (apart from Dave Ryan, he should get one now Smile

Truss, watch Phoenix nights for a decent idea or search one out near you and go down. Make sure someats on though otherwise it can be rather boring (unless they've got snooker tables in them)

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by wheelchair1991 Mon 15 Jun 2015, 7:55 pm

Derbymanc wrote:I'd love to have someone ask the question outright and what he's done to deserve this shot.

Can't fault him for taking it but even i'm getting sick of the gifting of title shots to the underachievers (apart from Dave Ryan, he should get one now Smile

Truss, watch Phoenix nights for a decent idea or search one out near you and go down. Make sure someats on though otherwise it can be rather boring (unless they've got snooker tables in them)

He's got a draw against Lee Markham Derby that makes you a world title challenger these days....i do wonder despite having Cerebral Palsy and being a wheelchair user if the WBA will rank and give me a shot

wheelchair1991

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Mon 15 Jun 2015, 11:37 pm

I've heard that if he does indeed beat Chudinov, then the defence against Markham is being picked up by PPV on Sky @ £19.95?

Bad Blood or something, not sure.

It's under card is AJ vs Butterbean along with Kell Brook vs Jones 3 and Scott Quigg vs Barry McGuigan

Should be good

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_London Tue 16 Jun 2015, 12:47 pm

So what are the differences between the WBA Regular Champion and Super Champion?

Sam_London

Back to top Go down

Post by wheelchair1991 Tue 16 Jun 2015, 1:06 pm

Super champion is where you have defended the title 5 times or more or unified with another orgainization supposedly but really the WBA make it up to get fees

wheelchair1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Tue 16 Jun 2015, 1:21 pm

Fedor is better then his bro. It will end badly for Buglioni.

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Tue 16 Jun 2015, 1:30 pm

Haha was going say wheelchair! Agree with that last part of this statement!

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by wheelchair1991 Tue 16 Jun 2015, 1:42 pm

Yeah Fedor should beat Buglioni quite easily i think

wheelchair1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down