The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Lemieux vs N'Dam

3 posters

Go down

David Lemieux vs N'Dam Empty David Lemieux vs N'Dam

Post by tommyhearnsprodigalson Tue 17 Feb 2015, 2:52 pm

According to boxing scene David Lemieux has agreed to fight N'Dam for the vacant IBF title, this has the makings of a great fight, Lemieux can punch like a mule!!! and has refined his boxing a bit, whereas N'Dam can box but can get put over a bit as we saw with the Quillin fight, who have you guys got winning?

tommyhearnsprodigalson

Back to top Go down

David Lemieux vs N'Dam Empty Re: David Lemieux vs N'Dam

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Tue 17 Feb 2015, 3:21 pm

Great clash of styles, I rate N'Dam pretty highly, yea he lost to Quillin but I remember him dominating the majority of the fight he just couldn't stay on his feet. When someone gets credited with 6 kncokdowns against him and still pulls out a close card you know he's done something right

Lemieux is probably the only danger to GGG at middleweight as he can tale out anyone at 160 with a single punch. He's not a great boxer and can be outboxed but as you said seems a bit more refined

Can N'dam stay on his feet for 12? If he can then he'll probably win on points but unsure if he will actually make him as lemieux hits harder then quillin

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs

Back to top Go down

Post by tommyhearnsprodigalson Tue 17 Feb 2015, 3:35 pm

Great points mate, I'm going for a Lemieux KO in 9 or 10 rounds, I'd go as far as saying he hits harder than GGG, his left hook is crazy!!! it's just GGG hits seriously hard with both hands and is a far better boxer

tommyhearnsprodigalson

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Tue 17 Feb 2015, 4:39 pm

The real winners are the fans' optometrists.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down