The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys, 21 February

+34
CurlyOsp
Pot Hale
malky1963
glamorganalun
A Simply Mesmeric Try
alive555
Breadvan
luvtotup
tigertattie
The Saint
bedfordwelsh
Majestic83
cp10
des
demosthenes
highland_scot
MacKnocked-on
cakeordeath
RuggerRadge2611
GLove39
Cambo
jimbopip
21st Century Schizoid Man
EST
wayne
Weegie Wizard
RDW
PenfroPete
VinceWLB
funnyExiledScot
BigGee
Nematode
IanBru
George Carlin
38 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys, 21 February Empty Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys, 21 February

Post by George Carlin Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:25 am

Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys, 21 February Glasgo12                 Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys, 21 February Osprey10
Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys
Saturday 21 February 2015
KO 17:15
Scotstoun Stadium

Referee: George Clancy (Ireland)
Assistant referees: Andrew McMenemy (Scotland), Neil Paterson (Scotland)
Television match official: Jim Yuille (Scotland)
Assessor: Andy Clift (Scotland)

Live on Sky Sports

A. Teams:

Glasgow Warriors
Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys, 21 February Tucker11
Peter Murchie; Niko Matawalu, Richie Vernon, Fraser Lyle, DTH van der Merwe; Peter Horne, Ali Price; Ryan Grant, Pat MacArthur, Rossouw de Klerk, Leone Nakarawa, Al Kellock (capt), James Eddie, Tyrone Holmes, Josh Strauss.

Replacements: Kevin Bryce, Alex Allan, Zander Fagerson, Fraser McKenzie ,Will Bordill, Connor Braid, Rory Hughes ,Glenn Bryce.

Ospreys
Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys, 21 February Cather11
Dan Evans; Tom Grabham, Jonathan Spratt, Josh Matavesi, Dafydd Howells, Sam Davies, Martin Roberts, Ryan Bevington, Scott Baldwin, Aaron Jarvis, Tevita Cavubati, Tyler Ardron (Capt), James King, Justin Tipuric, Dan Baker.

Replacements: Scott Otten, Marc Thomas, Dmitri Arhip, Rory Thornton, Joe Bearman, Ieuan Jones, Tom Habberfield, Hanno Dirksen.

B. Form - head to head:

23 Played 23
10 Wins 11
11 Losses 10
2 Draws 2
41 Tries 53
28 Conversions 36
60 Penalties 54
1 Drop Goals 8
444 Points 523
25 Avg. Age 24

C. Form:

Fri 29 November 2013
Ospreys 16 - 28 Glasgow Warriors

Fri 28 March 2014
Glasgow Warriors 11 - 9 Ospreys

Last edited by George Carlin on Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:23 pm; edited 4 times in total
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys, 21 February Empty Re: Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys, 21 February

Post by IanBru Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:54 am

Ah yes. Tucker. The very essence of 'NSFW'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=korJz0siXrM
IanBru
IanBru

Back to top Go down

Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys, 21 February Empty Re: Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys, 21 February

Post by IanBru Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:57 am

I'm dragging my consciousness back to rugby, painful as it is.

The weekend's results in the league were like mana from heaven, but we can't be getting excited unless we can get a result on Saturday.

You'd have to hope for at least some of the Scotland boys to be released back, particularly those on the bench. Hoggy definitely needs a rest, but I'd like to see starts for Angela and Brown.
IanBru
IanBru

Back to top Go down

Post by Nematode Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:58 am

I'd vote for Malcom Tucker if he was standing in the general election.

Nematode

Back to top Go down

Post by Nematode Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:01 pm

I'd quite like to see Fraser Brown at 7 again - he was superb vs Bath.

Nematode

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:17 pm

Welsh broke his wrist in the Scotland game and Gordon Reid concussed and injured knee. Fortunately we will probably be allowed Murray back for this one as he did not play on sunday.

Jon Welsh has really had no luck at all with injuries and it has certainly held him back internationally.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:28 pm

That's bad news, although at least with the Reverend, Bane, the Coo, De Klerk and Jerry we are fairly well catered for at prop.

Very interesting to see who will play in this game. Will Maitland get 40 minutes just to prove his fitness? If he does play, does that put him back in the mix for the national side? I have heard a rumour that Fozzy is rehabbing well and may be in the mix. Adam Ashe damaged his neck apparently - what sort of condition is he in?
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:24 pm

Nematode wrote:I'd quite like to see Fraser Brown at 7 again - he was superb vs Bath.

I'd quite like to see him at hooker. Because he's a hooker.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:28 pm

George Carlin wrote:Will Maitland get 40 minutes just to prove his fitness? If he does play, does that put him back in the mix for the national side?

I would expect Maitland to come back into contention fairly rapidly. Visser has been very average so far, and Lamont poses zero threat to the opposition. I still think Fife should have been retained on the right wing against Wales, and suggest he start there against Italy. Visser should get one more chance, but Maitland is a good call for the bench.

It pains me to say it but Scott was off the pace coming on yesterday, and not just for the JD2 try. He needs more game time at 12 for Edinburgh, which is really tough given the form that Burleigh is on. Perhaps Burleigh can play 10 (as I believe he has done in the past) to accommodate Scott at 12? That would certainly cover the gap being left by Heathcote's rumoured departure.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by VinceWLB Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:59 pm

BigGee wrote:Welsh broke his wrist in the Scotland game and Gordon Reid concussed and injured knee. Fortunately we will probably be allowed Murray back for this one as he did not play on sunday.

Jon Welsh has really had no luck at all with injuries and it has certainly held him back internationally.

I don't see Welsh making it at tighthead at International level sadly, he is too limited technically and can't deal with a loosehead scrummaging at the slightest of angle or getting under him. Murray pounds for pounds is probably not as strong but at least can deal with those sorts of shenanigans.

Agreed injuries didn't help but he always came back pretty strong to me. I still think he could have make it at international level at loosehead though.

All in all i would say there is not much between Moray Low, Geoff Cross and Jon Welsh at tighthead.

VinceWLB

Back to top Go down

Post by PenfroPete Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:05 pm

Glasgow win
No LBP for the 'T'Osspreys Crying or Very sad
PenfroPete
PenfroPete

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:20 pm

VinceWLB wrote:
BigGee wrote:Welsh broke his wrist in the Scotland game and Gordon Reid concussed and injured knee. Fortunately we will probably be allowed Murray back for this one as he did not play on sunday.

I don't see Welsh making it at tighthead at International level sadly, he is too limited technically and can't deal with a loosehead scrummaging at the slightest of angle or getting under him. Murray pounds for pounds is probably not as strong but at least can deal with those sorts of shenanigans.

Agreed injuries didn't help but he always came back pretty strong to me. I still think he could have make it at international level at loosehead though.

All in all i would say there is not much between Moray Low, Geoff Cross and Jon Welsh at tighthead.
Christ, that's depressing. Michael Cusack - hurry up and get back to speed, big feller. Murray, Cusack and A.N. Other for the World Cup squad doesn't sound too bad.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VinceWLB Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:40 pm

George, none of them are bad player but it's frustrating neither stepped up to the next level. They should still do a job against the weaker scrummaging sides.

The A.N. other you are looking for could well be Nelly, he has been immense and consistent which is new for him and in his form i would say he would walk into the team. Him with Cusack (who is slowly but surely getting back to full speed) and Murray (albeit declining) and we could be sorted for the World Cup indeed.

VinceWLB

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:00 pm

George Carlin wrote:
VinceWLB wrote:

Christ, that's depressing. Michael Cusack - hurry up and get back to speed, big feller. Murray, Cusack and A.N. Other for the World Cup squad doesn't sound too bad.

I think it is going to be Mr Nel and Mr Murray for the WC, the fight will be for the third spot and unless Big Mike rediscovers the form of a few years ago, which bearing in mind he is only just on the comeback trial remains possible, it is pretty close between all of them.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:39 pm

World Cup props will be Nel, Murray, Dickinson, Reid and Welsh in my view.

Grant will battle with Reid and Cross and Cusack will battle with Welsh.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by PenfroPete Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:18 am

Referee: George Clancy (Ireland)
PenfroPete
PenfroPete

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:21 am

Given Osprey's performance against Edinburgh last week, I fully expect a decent Glasgow win here.

I mean, if Edinburgh can do it, surely Glasgow can??

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:23 am

PenfroPete wrote:Referee: George Clancy (Ireland)
No, no, no! Not Clownshoes. picard

At least we know that if we're ahead with five minutes to go, Clancy will just stop the game because 'time is up'. Run
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Weegie Wizard Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:04 am

I'm pretty happy that we are back to the Pro12 this weekend. I think I need a rest from the 6N after Sunday.

Obviously the team depends on who we get back from the national squad but I don't think we should expect that many.

I would think something along the lines of -

Jerry, MacArthur, Cusack, Naka, Swinson, Eddie, Holmes, Strauss
Niko, Horne, DTH, Lyle, Vernon, Maitland and Murchie.

We might get Ryan Grant and possibly Fraser Brown back as well and if we do they should both start. We could really do with a centre back as well but they probably need the rest. I'm still confused by the decision to let James Downey leave.

If the Os play anything like how they did against Edinburgh we should turn them over. I've only seen highlights of the Zebre game so far but I'm not a fan of Horne at 10 so we need a big performance from the forwards. Does anyone know who they expect to get back from the Wales squad?

Weegie Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:17 am

With Reid injured we're down to 2 fit looseheads, so as much as Ryan Grant desperately needs gametime Cotter might not want to risk him.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:30 pm

Similar to the Edinburgh line-up, I do think there are a couple of players who could use a game here from a Scotland perspective:

1.Grant 2.Brown 3.Cusack 4.Swinson 5.Naka 6.Eddie 7.Holmes 8.Strauss 9.Pyrgos 10.Horne 11.DTH 12.Lyle 13.Vernon 14.Maitland 15.Murchie

16.De Klerk 17.Bryce 18.Jerry 19.Kellock 20.Bordill 21.Niko 22.Braid 23.Lamont

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:21 pm

Offy preview makes this sound good for Glasgow - can't quite believe we are 6 out of the last 6 against the Ospreys.

Still counts for hee-haw at the weekend, of course. I see that Justin Tipuric, James King, Aaron Jarvis and Scott Baldwin have all been released back to the club, which will help them a lot:

Glasgow Warriors only Guinness PRO12 defeat since round 8 was away in Edinburgh on 2nd January.

The Warriors have won their last fifteen PRO12 matches played at Scotstoun since the Dragons beat them there in November 2013.

Glasgow's only loss in their last seven fixtures with Welsh regions was 9-19 at Scarlets in the PRO12 in November.

Ospreys only win in their last five matches in all competitions was 13-10 at Bath in the Anglo-Welsh Cup on 7th February.

The Welshmen have been defeated in their last four away games in the PRO12 since they won 15-14 at Zebre in round 5.

Ospreys only win in their last ten visits to Scotland since 2009 was 15-14 over Edinburgh at BT Murrayfield in February 2012.

Glasgow Warriors have won their last six fixtures against Ospreys since the Welshmen were victorious 37-6 at Liberty Stadium in March 2011 whilst the last time that Ospreys won on Glasgow soil came at Firhill in September 2009.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wayne Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:56 pm

George Carlin wrote:Offy preview makes this sound good for Glasgow - can't quite believe we are 6 out of the last 6 against the Ospreys.

Still counts for hee-haw at the weekend, of course. I see that Justin Tipuric, James King, Aaron Jarvis and Scott Baldwin have all been released back to the club, which will help them a lot:

Glasgow Warriors only Guinness PRO12 defeat since round 8 was away in Edinburgh on 2nd January.

The Warriors have won their last fifteen PRO12 matches played at Scotstoun since the Dragons beat them there in November 2013.

Glasgow's only loss in their last seven fixtures with Welsh regions was 9-19 at Scarlets in the PRO12 in November.

Ospreys only win in their last five matches in all competitions was 13-10 at Bath in the Anglo-Welsh Cup on 7th February.

The Welshmen have been defeated in their last four away games in the PRO12 since they won 15-14 at Zebre in round 5.

Ospreys only win in their last ten visits to Scotland since 2009 was 15-14 over Edinburgh at BT Murrayfield in February 2012.

Glasgow Warriors have won their last six fixtures against Ospreys since the Welshmen were victorious 37-6 at Liberty Stadium in March 2011 whilst the last time that Ospreys won on Glasgow soil came at Firhill in September 2009.
Thanks for that George, this would be a real good chance to play Jarvis at L/H and with Baldwin and Arhip in the front row with him, it could be a good unit, but I doubt the coaches would take that option, Tips would obviously improve the back row, I also expect King to play in the 2nd row which would not be a good thing as he is a good 6, but too lightweight for the second row, unless used as an impact option, that has been one of the main reasons our scrum has struggled because of the playing of back row players out of position.

wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by wayne Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:13 pm

Just read in the Fail, Bevington could be available in some way this weekend, possibly bench option, and even better Nicky Smith could be ready for some game time by the Munster game.

wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by EST Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:36 pm

Should be a good game, goes without saying that it will be infinitely harder than the training ground romp that was Zebre last weekend.

Horne and Lyle looked like they linked very well, will be interesting to see how that partnership continues. In fact, Lyle looked very good in the highlights.

EST

Back to top Go down

Post by VinceWLB Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:48 pm

I'm sure Graeme Morrison would have looked good against that shower, even Horne looked world class and we know what happen when he pulls the Scottish jersey. Early signs are positive from Lyle though who added some much needed physicality.

VinceWLB

Back to top Go down

Post by EST Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:18 pm

True, Vince - Zebre were pathetic.

It's important that there is an avenue for guys like Lyle into the pro game, I.E - folk who haven't been through the official 'Development Pathway' (how's that for a BS saying!). For that reason alone I hope he goes well, it might encourage the likes of Johnson/Lineen to look slightly closer to home rather than hop on the first plane to NZ.

EST

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:42 am

So we'll be up against a good Ospreys front row either way.

With Swinson called up to Scotland, presumably it will be Big Naka and the President of Her Majesty's Ruck Inspectorate with Uncle Dougie on the bench?

This time of year really shows how damaging Ryan Wilson's ban is. We don't seem to need an opposition. We do pretty well in beating ourselves.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wayne Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:48 am

George Carlin wrote:So we'll be up against a good Ospreys front row either way.

With Swinson called up to Scotland, presumably it will be Big Naka and the President of Her Majesty's Ruck Inspectorate with Uncle Dougie on the bench?

This time of year really shows how damaging Ryan Wilson's ban is. We don't seem to need an opposition. We do pretty well in beating ourselves.
George how do you work your first paragraph out, we'll probably start with Thomas, Baldwin and Arhip, Bevington will not start and probably neither will Jarvis, according to our backs coach on the press conference yesterday, Tandy and Gatland still have to discuss what amount of game time each of the returnees will be allowed to have, I don't expect any to have more than a half, unless under extreme circumstances (injuries).

wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:30 pm

Right before I get moderated, as usual, I will say my one piece and disappear.

From The Warriors forum if I can paraphrase :- let Finn Russell bring the ball out pre kick- off, humiliate Clownshoes Clancy (an idiot's idiot who can't even tell the time - although there really is no way to achieve this with such a dishonest cretin), then rip the Tosspreys ( Biggar's team and Clothesline Webb's I believe- why this cynical wee bastard was not cited (amongst other in red) is a mystery ) a new one.

Cheers !

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:44 pm

Come back to us Schizoid, you've been missed!!!

Hug

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:10 pm

21st Century Schizoid Man wrote:Right before I get moderated, as usual, I will say my one piece and disappear.

From The Warriors forum if I can paraphrase :- let Finn Russell bring the ball out pre kick- off, humiliate Clownshoes Clancy (an idiot's idiot who can't even tell the time - although there really is no way to achieve this with such a dishonest cretin), then rip the Tosspreys ( Biggar's team and Clothesline Webb's I believe- why this cynical wee bastard was not cited (amongst other in red) is a mystery ) a new one.  

Cheers !
DON'T GO. WTF HAVE YOU BEEN?
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:15 pm

The schizoid one was in fine form on Sunday, even deigning to visit Luvvietoun. Young Pipetto described him to Mrs Pip as "the kindly old gentleman with the twinkly eyes". Of course we did meet after his medication and before Clownshoes got to work.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:04 pm

George Carlin wrote:
21st Century Schizoid Man wrote:Right before I get moderated, as usual, I will say my one piece and disappear.

Cheers !
DON'T GO. WTF HAVE YOU BEEN?

He has been on the Glasgow forum, I have had my suspicions about which one was him for a while.

Come back over here 21stC, its a whole lot better!

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:34 am

wayne wrote:
George Carlin wrote:So we'll be up against a good Ospreys front row either way.

George how do you work your first paragraph out,  we'll probably start with Thomas, Baldwin and Arhip, Bevington will not start and probably neither will Jarvis, according to our backs coach on the press conference yesterday, Tandy and Gatland still have to discuss what amount of game time each of the returnees will be allowed to have, I don't expect any to have more than a half, unless under extreme circumstances (injuries).
Oh. I didn't see that. I just assumed that all of these guys would be given game time. I guess it's a coaching call.

In comparison, what I did see in the Scottish papers was the suggestion that Swinson will actually play in this game despite his call up to the Scotland squad because the SRU agrees that he needs some more match sharpness and to test his fitness. Wouldn't object to that.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Weegie Wizard Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:57 am

We probably need him and a few others back as well.

Our absentee list is getting ridiculous - Hogg, Seymour, Lamont, Maitland, Dunbar, Bennett, Weir, Russell, Pyrgos, Reid, Grant, Welsh, Murray, Brown, Hall, Gray, Swinson, Harley, Ashe, Fusaro, Wilson.

Shocked

Weegie Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:02 am

I think we will get a few back, some depending on injury status, Maitland and Ashe and Pyrgos possibly and a few need some games, Grant, Murray and possibly Brown. They might not play a whole game but could give us a decent bench should we need it.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:44 am

Brown should definitely play - were Ford to get injured early doors against Italy we'd need Brown match ready, and he hasn't played a game at 2 for a while (as he was last used a few weeks back by Glasgow at 7).

Similarly Maitland, who would be a quick fix to our problems under the high ball, and Lamont's problems with running quickly.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:17 pm

Alex Toolis and Fraser McKenzie have been loaned to Glasgow. McKenzie just for this weekend, Toolis on a short term loan.

McKenzie will definitely do a job for you, Toolis has big shoes to fill though!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Weegie Wizard Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:19 pm

So we have McKenzie and Alex Toolis from Edinburgh for the week. Does that mean McKenzie and the Inspector with Naka in the back row?

I'm starting to think there should just be one big SRU playin pool and Toonie and AS can just select whoever they want.

Weegie Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:21 pm

Weegie Wizard wrote:So we have McKenzie and Alex Toolis from Edinburgh for the week. Does that mean McKenzie and the Inspector with Naka in the back row?

I'm starting to think there should just be one big SRU playin pool and Toonie and AS can just select whoever they want.

McKenzie is exactly what Glasgow need. A hard working second row, decent ball carrier and not afraid to participate in rucks. His move becoming permanent makes a lot of sense to me.

I'm pleased the SRU are doing this. Far better for players to get meaningful game time, particularly the SQ ones.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:23 pm

Would be surprised if Swinson doesn't play still - he has only had one game last week since injury and desperately needs gametime.

Plus with Toolis starting for Edinburgh, it will be a straight shoot out for the Scotland bench slot next week!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:32 pm

Swinson and McKenzie is a very hard working albeit fairly small second row pairing. I think you'd want Naka at 8 with Strauss and Holmes on the flanks to beef things up.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:10 pm

That little rat Biggar is going to Scotstoun on Saturday apparently as a guest of Sky. Think he can probably expect a warmish reception - the cynical scumbag !

Back to top Go down

Post by Cambo Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:19 pm

Oh bloody hell the idiot is back. Some fools cannot take a hint. Just go fool

Cambo

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:38 pm

Ah its The Oncologist ! GFY you pathetic, creepy, stalking, bawbag. Better still why don't you pop along to Scotstoun on Saturday too ?

Back to top Go down

Post by GLove39 Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:57 pm

^^^^
I've missed this Laugh

GLove39

https://www.youtube.com/user/GLove39

Back to top Go down

Post by Cambo Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:12 pm

Don't suppose 21st will be around for a while cucumber is on the telly. Buckfast, Tissues, Action

Cambo

Back to top Go down

Post by PenfroPete Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:16 pm

Pre-match press conference - http://www.ospreysrugby.com/News/Article/38598

Dan Baker, Tom Grabham and Gruff Rees preview the game - http://www.ospreysrugby.com/News/Article/38619

PenfroPete
PenfroPete

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:21 pm

jimbopip wrote:The schizoid one was in fine form on Sunday, even deigning to visit Luvvietoun. Young Pipetto described him to Mrs Pip as "the kindly old gentleman with the twinkly eyes". Of course we did meet after his medication and before Clownshoes got to work.
The kindly old gentleman has the gleam in his eyes again, and Clownshoes hasn't even given a penalty against Cap'n Kellock yet.
We have missed your calm, even handed assessments, oh howthe children of the west have missed them.
p.s. who the fecc is Cambo? And why can't he be somewhere else?

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next