The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE House Shows

+8
Samo
Hero
imprettyfly
Jammy31
adamk
kingraf
Marky
NickisBHAFC
12 posters

Go down

WWE House Shows Empty WWE House Shows

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 05 Nov 2014, 10:42 pm

Going to my first ever WWE live event next Tuesday at the Brighton Center, looking forward to it. Now question for people who have been to house shows. What tends to happen? How many matches are there? Is it all just wrestling or is there any promos? Cheers!

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

WWE House Shows Empty Re: WWE House Shows

Post by Marky Thu 06 Nov 2014, 7:50 am

I saw a house show at the O2 London quite a few years ago, loads of matches, with the occasional in ring promo. No big screen, very classic feel to the show. Plenty of attractive looking mums taking little Timmy to the wrestling...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 06 Nov 2014, 9:11 am

Pretty sure the politically correct term for young wrestling fans is Little Jimmy's
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by adamk Thu 06 Nov 2014, 10:59 am

went to the leeds show last November and it was amazing! a group of us went as bray wyatt and even the man himself loved it. John Cena not so much as he kicked off with us for saying he killed wrestling. Managed to get Bray, AJ and Drew Mcintyre (irn-dru) to break character. afterwards kids wanted there pcitures taking with us so it added to the great night. the next day hangover was not so good.

Roll on Sunday when we do it all again in Leeds

adamk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Fri 07 Nov 2014, 1:24 pm

NickIsBHAFC - I'm going to the Brighton show aswell! My first house show, so I'm glad that you asked these questions as I wasn't too sure what to expect! How long does the show last for?
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by adamk Fri 07 Nov 2014, 3:52 pm

Jammy31 wrote:NickIsBHAFC - I'm going to the Brighton show aswell! My first house show, so I'm glad that you asked these questions as I wasn't too sure what to expect! How long does the show last for?

From last years show I seem to think it was apporx 3 hour with a 15 minute break... I wont lie I was very drunk so might be way off

adamk

Back to top Go down

Post by adamk Fri 07 Nov 2014, 3:54 pm

not a bad card either although Leeds Arena has Bray Wyatt instead of Orton on their listings

2 on 1 Handicap Match
Dean Ambrose vs Randy Orton and Kane
Intercontinental Championship Match
Dolph Ziggler vs Cesaro
WWE Tag Team Championship
The USO’s vs Gold and Stardust
Also See:
Damien Sandow
Adam Rose w/ Rosebuds
Justin Gabriel
Fandango
R-Truth
Adrian Neville
Sami Zayn
Natalya
Cameron
Layla
Naomi
Emma
Summer Rae

adamk

Back to top Go down

Post by imprettyfly Fri 07 Nov 2014, 5:06 pm

Cardiff's last night was quality.

Ambrose vs Rollins in a Street fight as the main event. No Cena! #Win (about 25 minutes long too!)

Miz vs Sheamus, Henry vs Xavier Woods, Nikki Bella + Paige vs AJ and Brie (All Fit) Rusev vs Big Show, Mizdow vs Jack Swagger w/ Coulter, Los Matadores vs Slator Gator + Hornswoggle (Yawn), A Video Recorded Apology from Vince re Network.

No Sh1tty Promos, Good Atmosphere, Good View (apart from the 7 year old that insisted on standing up the whole time) No Adverts and No Michael Cole!

imprettyfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Sun 09 Nov 2014, 7:22 pm

I am so annoyed that Brighton don't have Zayn and Neville!
Apparently this is the card for it -

Street Fight
John Cena vs Seth Rollins
United States Championship Match
Sheamus vs Cesaro
Big Show vs Rusev w/ Lana
Mark Henry vs Curtis Axel
Also See:
Kofi Kingston
Big E
Xavier Woods
Luke Harper
Eric Rowan
AJ
Paige
Brie Bella
Nikki Bella
Jack Swagger w/ Zeb Colter
Bo Dallas
Los Matadores w/ El Torito
Titus O’Neil
Heath Slater

Does anyone know if there are any meet and greet opportunities or signings going on before or after?
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 09 Nov 2014, 10:40 pm

Seth Rollins is doing a meet and greet in Toys R Us in Hove apparently. Would go but i won't step foot in that shop. Got Tuesday off work so hoping to get there nice and early and try and get a selfie or 2 when they arrive at the Brighton Center.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Mon 10 Nov 2014, 1:06 am

When's he doing the meet and greet? On the tuesday?
What time would they be arriving roughly? I want to make the most of all this :P
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 10 Nov 2014, 7:36 am

NickisBHAFC wrote:Seth Rollins is doing a meet and greet in Toys R Us in Hove apparently. Would go but i won't step foot in that shop.

Care to explain your irrational hatred/fear of Toys R Us stores?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 10 Nov 2014, 8:01 am

It's all those Geoffrey's under one roof.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 10 Nov 2014, 3:21 pm

It's not the store itself. It's because it was built when Archer and Belloti soled our goldstone stadium in 1997. So won't go in there for that reason. Tbf it's over priced crap anyway.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Mon 10 Nov 2014, 3:59 pm

Everytime I go into a Toys R Us with my mates I get kicked out.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by adamk Mon 10 Nov 2014, 5:05 pm

word of warning... don't cheer, chant, laugh or interact in anyway as people moan about you all day on twitter...#wweleeds

adamk

Back to top Go down

Post by adamk Mon 10 Nov 2014, 5:13 pm

http://thewwecommentsection.wordpress.com/2014/11/10/unwelcoming-crowd-in-leeds-upsets-wwe-superstars/

adamk

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 10 Nov 2014, 6:21 pm

That doesn't look like interaction, that looks like general abuse.

To quote Justin Gabriel, "Leeds you suck"

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by adamk Mon 10 Nov 2014, 6:31 pm

Gabriel was being a heel and got cheered. Even gave a little thumbs up to the crowd

adamk

Back to top Go down

Post by adamk Mon 10 Nov 2014, 6:34 pm

http://thewwecommentsection.wordpress.com/2014/11/10/leeds-fans-deny-the-reports-of-abusive-chants-during-a-wwe-live/

adamk

Back to top Go down

Post by adamk Mon 10 Nov 2014, 6:37 pm

Also marky if you read the comments at bottom you'd see what really happened

adamk

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Mon 10 Nov 2014, 10:31 pm

Just got back from the bournemouth event.

Decent card.

A NXT match(some guy from newcastle) cant remember the name of the guy he was against.

Natalya& Emma*v Layla & Summer Rae
Justin Gabriel* v Fandango
Dean Ambrose* v Cesaro
Gold&Stardust* v The USo's
Another diva match which was poor, Naomi v someone.
Main event

Bray Wyatt v Jericho* in a street fight.

Little disappointing this one.

All in all enjoyable.
Be good if WWE came to Bournemouth a bit more.

Saw TNA here a few years ago. that was good.

Shame the Bella twins were not there.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Tue 11 Nov 2014, 7:27 am

Wow a long time since I posted on here!

I'm going to the Brighton show tonight as well, card looks good but hope bray and mizdow are there

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Wed 12 Nov 2014, 2:00 pm

How was it then lads? Been to Nottingham twice and lived it both times.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 12 Nov 2014, 3:22 pm

I loved it! Felt like a little kid the whole night! The whole night was class and all superstars delivered. Meeting Paige was a highlight and getting a selfie with her. She is so lovely and beautiful (I'm in love)

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Nov 2014, 5:19 pm

Nick, that's some turnaround from this:

Awful debut.

Also not good looking, She is whiter than Sheamus!!!

Still think they should of gone down the angle of her being in the Wyatt family as sister abigal, would of worked a lot better, as she is hardly "Diva" material.

That being said, she is good in the ring which i guess is all that matters, but tbh when it comes to the women i don't care about the wrestling i just care what they look like.

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Wed 12 Nov 2014, 6:22 pm

WWE Brighton was intense. Great crowd, only real booing was when the video package about the network was played. But other than that, all the superstars delivered. I met Paige's family at ringside, but not Paige herself (Nick you lucky sod!). Would easily recommend to everyone to attend a house show at some point!
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 12 Nov 2014, 7:30 pm

Yeah i can't comment as i haven't been to house shows before, but the fans got right behind everyone and it seemed to help the show, there was such a positive feeling around the Brighton Center and everyone seemed to be buzzing. Understand there not doing a house show in April, but hopefully they will come back in November.

As for Results

Sheamus vs The Miz (With Mizdow) - I failed in getting a selfie with Sandow outside and the camera just got one of him (the 5 pints before took its tole!) Great match, Mizdow was brilliant. Sheamus win.

The Vince promo - As Jammy said the only part of the night where people booed. Along with chants of where's our network. When that came on a lot of seagulls chants broke out for some strange reason. 

Swagger vs Axel - Swagger looked shattered when he got of the bus, but didn't show he was on fire and Axel was good at winding the crowd up. Zeb's promo after was decent and funny. Swagger win.

Los Matadories vs Slater Gator - Titus was funny outside. Tbh this was the only match i found  boring, but everyone still seemed to be enjoying it. LM win.

Big Show vs Rusev - My word Lana is hot. Good match. Henry came out at the end and got KO. Big Show wins by DQ.

AJ Lee vs Niki Bella and Paige - Really enjoyed this match. Was suppose to be a tag match, but Niki made Brie sit out. Brie was decent with the YES Chants. A very entertaining match, divas did themselves proud. AJ Lee win.

Kofi Kingston and Xaiver Woods vs Luke Harper and Eric Rowan. Spent 11 quid on a Rowan mask (why ill never know) but good match. Liked the lights when Harper and Rowan came down. Kofi and Woods win.

John Cena vs Seth Rollins. Very very good match. Cena really does get a crowd buzzing. Rollins played his part as well. Cena won by Putting Rollins through a table from the top rope. Cena Wins.

All in all good show. Improved my like for Wrestling. Planning on going to Raw in London in April now. Anyone know when tickets go on for sale that?

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 12 Nov 2014, 8:45 pm

Face wins are house show gold

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Wed 12 Nov 2014, 9:32 pm

NickisBHAFC wrote:Yeah i can't comment as i haven't been to house shows before, but the fans got right behind everyone and it seemed to help the show, there was such a positive feeling around the Brighton Center and everyone seemed to be buzzing. Understand there not doing a house show in April, but hopefully they will come back in November.

As for Results

Sheamus vs The Miz (With Mizdow) - I failed in getting a selfie with Sandow outside and the camera just got one of him (the 5 pints before took its tole!) Great match, Mizdow was brilliant. Sheamus win.

The Vince promo - As Jammy said the only part of the night where people booed. Along with chants of where's our network. When that came on a lot of seagulls chants broke out for some strange reason. 

Swagger vs Axel - Swagger looked shattered when he got of the bus, but didn't show he was on fire and Axel was good at winding the crowd up. Zeb's promo after was decent and funny. Swagger win.

Los Matadories vs Slater Gator - Titus was funny outside. Tbh this was the only match i found  boring, but everyone still seemed to be enjoying it. LM win.

Big Show vs Rusev - My word Lana is hot. Good match. Henry came out at the end and got KO. Big Show wins by DQ.

AJ Lee vs Niki Bella and Paige - Really enjoyed this match. Was suppose to be a tag match, but Niki made Brie sit out. Brie was decent with the YES Chants. A very entertaining match, divas did themselves proud. AJ Lee win.

Kofi Kingston and Xaiver Woods vs Luke Harper and Eric Rowan. Spent 11 quid on a Rowan mask (why ill never know) but good match. Liked the lights when Harper and Rowan came down. Kofi and Woods win.

John Cena vs Seth Rollins. Very very good match. Cena really does get a crowd buzzing. Rollins played his part as well. Cena won by Putting Rollins through a table from the top rope. Cena Wins.

All in all good show. Improved my like for Wrestling. Planning on going to Raw in London in April now. Anyone know when tickets go on for sale that?

Would have swapped the Naomi diva match for the Nikki bella match.
Would have liked to see sheamus and Cena.  

Other than that was happy with the Bournemouth show.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down