The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The James Hunt Commentary appreciation thread

4 posters

Go down

The James Hunt Commentary appreciation thread Empty The James Hunt Commentary appreciation thread

Post by harryspiv Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:46 pm

After Maldonado's ridiculous display of driving it made me think, how would James Hunt have called that if he were here today.

I think something along the lines of

"Look at this idiot, he wins one race thinks he's god, continues to interfere in races and ruins the race for us spectators, rest assured if he didn't have money behind him, he wouldn't be in the sport and we'd all be happier".

This thread can be used for any other stupid examples of driving throughout.

Happy posting!

harryspiv

Back to top Go down

The James Hunt Commentary appreciation thread Empty Re: The James Hunt Commentary appreciation thread

Post by Scrumpy Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:36 pm

Maldonado's driving style reminds me of myself when I try to play F1 games on the computer!
Scrumpy
Scrumpy

Back to top Go down

The James Hunt Commentary appreciation thread Empty Re: The James Hunt Commentary appreciation thread

Post by daraghj82 Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:50 am

remember James Hunt comment on murray walkers assessment of arnoux difficulties with ligier (afaik), monaco 89, anyway its on YT, and James replied BS to murray's reasons for arnouxs problems  Very Happy 

anyway great commentator and a great character to boot

daraghj82

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave. Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:33 pm

Aye, and the way Murray just continues on after it, so deadpan!

Dave.

Back to top Go down

Post by harryspiv Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:33 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl6w2OHOwkk

harryspiv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down