The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

paul heyman on wwe mistakes with cm punk

+3
Brady12
Kay Fabe
Fernando
7 posters

Go down

paul heyman on wwe mistakes with cm punk Empty paul heyman on wwe mistakes with cm punk

Post by Fernando Thu 19 May 2011, 10:18 pm

Paul Heyman is making headlines today with some controversial remarks about how WWE is handling the career of Nexus leader CM Punk.

Amid reports that CM Punk is unhappy behind the scenes and is considering leaving WWE when his contract expires later this year, Paul Heyman wrote on Twitter (@heymanhustle):

"I'm sure he will get heat for me saying this, but @CMPunk is STILL the most underutilized talent on the WWE roster. And my apologies to @CMPunk for the heat he'll get, but come on already. Punk is the best heel in the biz today! WAKE THE F**K UP! It's amazing to me (and not in a good way) that WWE doesn't see how @CMPunk has brought out the best in every opponent."

CM Punk caught wind of Paul Heyman's rant and responded with:

"oh you know me, if I don't have heat I'm doing something wrong. Keeps me warm."

WWE Hall of Fame Steve Austin, who has exchanged words with Punk over Twitter in recent weeks, quoted Paul Heyman's tweet and added, "Agreed."

click you know you can't resist velvet sky naked Wink

Last edited by fernando on Thu 19 May 2011, 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

paul heyman on wwe mistakes with cm punk Empty Re: paul heyman on wwe mistakes with cm punk

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 19 May 2011, 10:21 pm

Its hardly a rip to be fair, as a booker and a writer it must be frustrating to see feds mess up talent and stories that appear to be fool proof

Last edited by the-gaffer on Thu 19 May 2011, 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

paul heyman on wwe mistakes with cm punk Empty Re: paul heyman on wwe mistakes with cm punk

Post by Fernando Thu 19 May 2011, 10:23 pm

he ain't exactly being complementary.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Thu 19 May 2011, 10:26 pm

Love this from Heyman so true... It's just disapointing he's no longer in the business. If only TNA had dropped Hogan, Bischoff & Russo & brought in Heyman

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Thu 19 May 2011, 10:28 pm

fernando wrote:he ain't exactly being complementary.

He's questioning the booking of one competitor who quite frankly is being booked horribly at the minute

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 19 May 2011, 10:32 pm

True Nando but its hardly ripping ain't it, I was expecting him to leave them without a name, he likes Punk a lot, so does Austin

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 19 May 2011, 10:44 pm

the-gaffer wrote:True Nando but its hardly ripping ain't it, I was expecting him to leave them without a name, he likes Punk a lot, so does Austin

better ?

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 19 May 2011, 11:31 pm

LOL due to the title of the article we completely overlooked the content in what Heyman was saying

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Fri 20 May 2011, 9:59 am

Could you imagine if Heyman was running TNA with Punk as the top star? It would be the best wrestling promotion by far.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Fri 20 May 2011, 10:18 am

Davieswasacrippledtart wrote:Could you imagine if Heyman was running TNA with Punk as the top star? It would be the best wrestling promotion by far.

Definatey have the potential to be

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Fri 20 May 2011, 1:57 pm

i would tune in

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Fri 20 May 2011, 4:24 pm

Wheres Punk going to go though? To TNA? To be underused as per every other ex wrestler with a thimble of talent that goes from the E to TNA? Back to RoH? Sure they'll use him right but he wont get the exposure he deserves.

Its a toughy for Punk, part of me wants him to tell Vince to jam it, but I think its the wrong move to make.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat 21 May 2011, 11:20 am

CM Punk is one of the best wwe superstars in the wwe atm and it would be a massive shame if he left

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down