The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australia vs England - ODI player ratings

4 posters

Go down

Australia vs England - ODI player ratings Empty Australia vs England - ODI player ratings

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sun 26 Jan 2014, 2:31 pm

A thread to discuss the player ratings from the ODI series just passed.

I'd start it, but for the life of me can't remember everyone who played so I'll pop mine up later
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Australia vs England - ODI player ratings Empty Re: Australia vs England - ODI player ratings

Post by guildfordbat Sun 26 Jan 2014, 2:38 pm

I assume you and Nachos are figuring out how to give a minus rating for Bopara.  Rolling Eyes 

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Australia vs England - ODI player ratings Empty Re: Australia vs England - ODI player ratings

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sun 26 Jan 2014, 2:50 pm

guildfordbat wrote:I assume you and Nachos are figuring out how to give a minus rating for Bopara.  Rolling Eyes 

I'll be fair Guildford, he might break even  Wink 

Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachos Jones Mon 27 Jan 2014, 6:02 pm

guildfordbat wrote:I assume you and Nachos are figuring out how to give a minus rating for Bopara.  Rolling Eyes 

That's a bit harsh, I have said that I like the guy and he is worth his place in the team. All I said was he monumentally messed up in the last test. I would still have him in the team.

Nachos Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler Mon 27 Jan 2014, 6:13 pm

Nachos Jones wrote:

That's a bit harsh, I have said that I like the guy and he is worth his place in the team. All I said was he monumentally messed up in the last test. I would still have him in the team.

Trying to blame him for messing up a game he wasnt even playing in is hardly going to change peoples perception you have an irrational hatred for him  Whistle 

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachos Jones Mon 27 Jan 2014, 6:19 pm

Whoops, last ODI Smile

Nachos Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down