The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boxing WAGs: Who is top of your pound for pound list?

+15
joeyjojo618
azania
Rowley
AdZacO
Valero's Conscience
Union Cane
bellchees
coxy0001
Liam_Main
Young_Towzer
Daz
HumanWindmill
BALTIMORA
Scottrf
D4thincarnation
19 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Boxing WAGs: Who is top of you pound for pound list?

Boxing WAGs: Who is top of your pound for pound list? Vote_lcap0%Boxing WAGs: Who is top of your pound for pound list? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Boxing WAGs: Who is top of your pound for pound list? Vote_lcap6%Boxing WAGs: Who is top of your pound for pound list? Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
Boxing WAGs: Who is top of your pound for pound list? Vote_lcap0%Boxing WAGs: Who is top of your pound for pound list? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Boxing WAGs: Who is top of your pound for pound list? Vote_lcap3%Boxing WAGs: Who is top of your pound for pound list? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Boxing WAGs: Who is top of your pound for pound list? Vote_lcap3%Boxing WAGs: Who is top of your pound for pound list? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Boxing WAGs: Who is top of your pound for pound list? Vote_lcap28%Boxing WAGs: Who is top of your pound for pound list? Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 9 ]
Boxing WAGs: Who is top of your pound for pound list? Vote_lcap25%Boxing WAGs: Who is top of your pound for pound list? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 8 ]
Boxing WAGs: Who is top of your pound for pound list? Vote_lcap22%Boxing WAGs: Who is top of your pound for pound list? Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 7 ]
[ 1 ]
Boxing WAGs: Who is top of your pound for pound list? Vote_lcap9%Boxing WAGs: Who is top of your pound for pound list? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 32

Boxing WAGs: Who is top of your pound for pound list? Empty Boxing WAGs: Who is top of your pound for pound list?

Post by D4thincarnation Fri 13 May 2011, 3:33 pm

Antonio Tarver: Denise Tarver http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/denise-tarver-25th-anniversary-cedarssinai-PZqE4R.jpg

Sakio Bika: Wife http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2008/11/19/bika_wideweb__470x325,0.jpg

Wladimir Klitchko: ex now Hayden Panettiere http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_9sRZ29NQbUY/SpqwQrOMXDI/AAAAAAAAADk/BLqCJILIqFY/s320/hayden1.jpg

Floyd Mayweather: Shantel Jackson http://tedwilliamshead.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Floyd-Mayweathers-Fiance-Miss-Shantel-Jackson.jpg

Oscar De Lay Hoya: Milana Dravnel http://www.johnnybos.com/images/MS_MILANA_DRAVNEL.jpg

Robert Guerrero: Casey Guerrero http://cdn0.sbnation.com/fan_shot_images/97267/caseyguerrero.jpg

Shane Mosley: Bella Gonzalez http://www.fighthype.com/images/babes/bella_gonzalez/bella0.jpg

Carl Froch: Rachael Cordingley http://fwallpapers.com/files/imagecache/960x800/images/rachael-cordingley.jpg

Saul Alvarez: Marisol Gonzalez http://cdn.guyism.com/wp-content/uploads/Marisol_Gonzalez_00031.jpg

Przemyslaw Saleta: Kasia Kraszewska http://pingpongi.blox.pl/resource/kasiakraszewska.jpg

Post pics of any other you think that should be top of you pound for pound list. thumbsup

Kasia Kraszewska

Marisol Gonzalez

Last edited by D4thincarnation on Fri 13 May 2011, 5:26 pm; edited 4 times in total

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Boxing WAGs: Who is top of your pound for pound list? Empty Re: Boxing WAGs: Who is top of your pound for pound list?

Post by Scottrf Fri 13 May 2011, 3:35 pm

How can you not include Canelo's? Arreola's too.

Last edited by Scottrf on Fri 13 May 2011, 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Boxing WAGs: Who is top of your pound for pound list? Empty Re: Boxing WAGs: Who is top of your pound for pound list?

Post by BALTIMORA Fri 13 May 2011, 3:35 pm

Oscar De Lay Hoya: Milana Dravnel http://www.johnnybos.com/images/MS_MILANA_DRAVNEL.jpg

Whose head is that posted over Oscar's body?

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Fri 13 May 2011, 3:36 pm

D4 that is, very possibly, the best article you've ever submitted. Nobody can complain about this fine array.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 May 2011, 3:37 pm

The second one down is Vicky Pollard.

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Fri 13 May 2011, 3:37 pm

Easy. Froch's Mrs. British, swears like a fishmonger, brunette. Unfortunately since having a kid she's probably got a chuff like a horse's collar.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Fri 13 May 2011, 3:39 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:Easy. Froch's Mrs. British, swears like a fishmonger, brunette. Unfortunately since having a kid she's probably got a chuff like a horse's collar.

Eat your heart out, Oscar Wilde.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Daz Fri 13 May 2011, 3:40 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:Easy. Froch's Mrs. British, swears like a fishmonger, brunette. Unfortunately since having a kid she's probably got a chuff like a horse's collar.

ahahaha you dont half crack me up.

Daz

Back to top Go down

Post by Daz Fri 13 May 2011, 3:42 pm

Shantel Jackson is freaking HOT!!!!

The ring girls from the Manny/Mosley fight were spectacular!

Daz

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Fri 13 May 2011, 3:42 pm

HumanWindmill wrote:

Ey, jus' gimme ten minutes wi' t' lass, I'll have her dripping like a knackered fridge. She'd 'ave a proper wide-on. Seriously though, I'd love to scuttle her.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 May 2011, 3:43 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:
HumanWindmill wrote:

Ey, jus' gimme ten minutes wi' t' lass, I'll have her dripping like a knackered fridge. She'd 'ave a proper wide-on. Seriously though, I'd love to scuttle her.

You don't actually climb in, Balti.

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Fri 13 May 2011, 3:44 pm

Poor Tarver's wife, having to be married to an ugly, ugly man who is a real idiot in general!

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Fri 13 May 2011, 3:45 pm

King Beer wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:
HumanWindmill wrote:

Ah, she strikes me as the kind of lass who'd be up for anything. Long as you bought her a bag of chips and a battered saveloy. Proper classy.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Fri 13 May 2011, 3:47 pm

Finally, it feels like Friday.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 May 2011, 3:47 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:
King Beer wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:
HumanWindmill wrote:

Ah, she strikes me as the kind of lass who'd be up for anything. Long as you bought her a bag of chips and a battered saveloy. Proper classy.

I'm sure she's had enough battered saveloy mate!

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Fri 13 May 2011, 3:47 pm

I was under the impression that Abraham's Mrs is quite fine, although if you Google 'Arthur Abraham girlfriend' all that comes up is pictures of Froch and his Mrs!!

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam_Main Fri 13 May 2011, 3:47 pm

Gotta be Bella for number 1.
Liam_Main
Liam_Main

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000094431208

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Fri 13 May 2011, 3:49 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:I was under the impression that Abraham's Mrs is quite fine, although if you Google 'Arthur Abraham girlfriend' all that comes up is pictures of Froch and his Mrs!!
Mehhh, http://www.eastsideboxing.com/fotos/IMG_0750.jpg

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Fri 13 May 2011, 3:50 pm

King Beer

Can you add new names to the poll?

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 May 2011, 3:50 pm

Tarver's Missus' head is massive!! Head like a bowling ball.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 May 2011, 3:50 pm

D4thincarnation wrote: King Beer

Can you add new names to the poll?

You should be able to edit it mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Fri 13 May 2011, 3:51 pm

Scottrf wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:I was under the impression that Abraham's Mrs is quite fine, although if you Google 'Arthur Abraham girlfriend' all that comes up is pictures of Froch and his Mrs!!
Mehhh, http://www.eastsideboxing.com/fotos/IMG_0750.jpg

Either it was a flattering picture or he's traded that one in. Damn. I usually have really great and accurate recall when it comes to smut.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Fri 13 May 2011, 3:52 pm

Pop question hot shots:

If Hayden Panitierre said "Take me now....... but only if you stick your tongue up Bika's mrs brown chuffer for 15 mins....." what would you do... what would you do....

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Fri 13 May 2011, 3:52 pm

KB as admin you should be able to see who voted for Bika's wife. Ban them.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Fri 13 May 2011, 3:53 pm

coxy0001 wrote:Pop question hot shots:

If Hayden Panitierre said "Take me now....... but only if you stick your tongue up Bika's mrs brown chuffer for 15 mins....." what would you do... what would you do....

No. I'll sink low, but not THAT low.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Fri 13 May 2011, 3:53 pm

Scottrf wrote:KB as admin you should be able to see who voted for Bika's wife. Ban them.

No, no, I like it here too much !

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 May 2011, 3:54 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:

I'd do it. Just bury her head in the pillow and use her ass cheeks as air bags! Nothing some mouthwash and a shower won't fix!

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Fri 13 May 2011, 3:55 pm

mayweather's lasss has let her self go, has she been on steroids?

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Fri 13 May 2011, 3:55 pm

King Beer wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:

I'd do it. Just bury her head in the pillow and use her ass cheeks as air bags! Nothing some mouthwash and a shower won't fix!

No amount of mouthwash and pillows would fix the immense psychological trauma.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Fri 13 May 2011, 3:55 pm

King Beer wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:

Suppose you can only get HIV once! Wink

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by bellchees Fri 13 May 2011, 3:56 pm

King Beer wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:

That's Rough

bellchees

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 May 2011, 3:57 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:
King Beer wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:

No amount of mouthwash and pillows would fix the immense psychological trauma.

Throwing Hayden around like boomerang all night would easily suffice.

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Fri 13 May 2011, 3:57 pm

The only saving grace about having your tongue up Mrs Bika's stinker would be that it prevents you from seeing her face. I'm sure she has a MARVELOUS personality.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Fri 13 May 2011, 3:57 pm

bellchees wrote:
King Beer wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:

That's Rough

Says a man named BELLCHEES ! Very Happy

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 May 2011, 3:58 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:The only saving grace about having your tongue up Mrs Bika's stinker would be that it prevents you from seeing her face. I'm sure she has a MARVELOUS personality.

As long as she doesn't fart 15 minutes is nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Fri 13 May 2011, 3:58 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:The only saving grace about having your tongue up Mrs Bika's stinker would be that it prevents you from seeing her face. I'm sure she has a MARVELOUS personality.

Nearly fell off my chair at that one.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Fri 13 May 2011, 3:59 pm

King Beer wrote:

She'd need to to give us a clue !

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Fri 13 May 2011, 4:00 pm

This thread is horrific. Such potential, should have left off the Bika photo.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 May 2011, 4:00 pm

HumanWindmill wrote:
King Beer wrote:

You wouldn't hear mate, those cheeks are like industrial ear muffs.

Back to top Go down

Post by bellchees Fri 13 May 2011, 4:00 pm

HumanWindmill wrote:
bellchees wrote:
King Beer wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:

That's Rough

Says a man named BELLCHEES ! Very Happy

That wasn't my name until I met Bika's wife Wink

bellchees

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Fri 13 May 2011, 4:01 pm

King Beer wrote:
HumanWindmill wrote:
King Beer wrote:

You wouldn't hear mate, those cheeks are like industrial ear muffs.

laughing laughing

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Fri 13 May 2011, 4:02 pm

HumanWindmill wrote:
King Beer wrote:

Took the words out of my... off my keyboard(?)

Thing is, what if Wlad's now-ex Mrs has one of those really minging twadges? Like a badly-made kebab?

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 13 May 2011, 4:03 pm

Mrs Valuev : http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_SsxoEWOEV3w/TRryrD1UsZI/AAAAAAAAAmU/LW98jD20iX4/s1600/Nikolai-Valuev-wife-Galina.jpg

She probably has a fanny like a rugby player's ear.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Fri 13 May 2011, 4:04 pm

BALTI, Union,

Best ones yet, lads. Priceless.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Fri 13 May 2011, 4:04 pm

Scottrf wrote:This thread is horrific. Such potential, should have left off the Bika photo.

Can't think who veered it down a muddy road Whistle

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 May 2011, 4:05 pm

BALTIMORA wrote:
HumanWindmill wrote:
King Beer wrote:

Thing is, what if Wlad's now-ex Mrs has one of those really minging twadges? Like a badly-made kebab?

Blue Waffle?

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Fri 13 May 2011, 4:06 pm

Best boxing-related lady-part nickname was 'a fanny like Joe Bugner's eye'.

Oh, and Shannon Briggs ain't done too bad for himself...

http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=143746&start=135

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Fri 13 May 2011, 4:06 pm

King Beer wrote:
BALTIMORA wrote:
HumanWindmill wrote:
King Beer wrote:

Blue Waffle?

Don't. That gave me nightmares. Where's that vomiting smiley when it's REALLY needed???

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Fri 13 May 2011, 4:07 pm

Who is Przemyslaw Saleta? He's done pretty well.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Fri 13 May 2011, 4:08 pm

No wonder Briggs has got asthma. I'd be breathing hard 24 / 7 with his pert little wife on my arm.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next