The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INTERVIEW: Tyson Fury Back in Britain - Edit: New Haye Video

+6
ShahenshahG
tunes666
DavidBlunkettsuppercut
mobilemaster8
Adam D
Strongback
10 posters

Go down

INTERVIEW: Tyson Fury Back in Britain - Edit: New Haye Video Empty INTERVIEW: Tyson Fury Back in Britain - Edit: New Haye Video

Post by Strongback Sat 14 Sep 2013, 10:37 am

The tough training camp is over and Fury's back. If his face is anything to go by he looks to be in the condition of his life.

Here's his interview with ITV:

http://www.itv.com/news/granada/update/2013-09-13/tyson-fury-back-from-training-camp-in-belgium/

EDIT:

David Haye with sparring partners Wilder, Wach and Towers claiming Fury is getting busted up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFKE3Yo-CwU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Last edited by Strongback on Sun 15 Sep 2013, 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Strongback

Back to top Go down

INTERVIEW: Tyson Fury Back in Britain - Edit: New Haye Video Empty Re: INTERVIEW: Tyson Fury Back in Britain - Edit: New Haye Video

Post by Adam D Sat 14 Sep 2013, 10:38 am

WE have on the v2 boxing podcast on Monday too!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

INTERVIEW: Tyson Fury Back in Britain - Edit: New Haye Video Empty Re: INTERVIEW: Tyson Fury Back in Britain - Edit: New Haye Video

Post by mobilemaster8 Sat 14 Sep 2013, 10:58 am

Got he is such a TOOL! He genuinely sounds thick is pig Poopie. Its surely not a persona because he has been speaking like this for years, punching himself in the face etc etc.

I hope Haye knocks this guy out and maybe in the meantime knocks some intelligence into him.

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by DavidBlunkettsuppercut Sat 14 Sep 2013, 11:03 am

"I'm not an extravagant person" (standing in front of a private jet)
DavidBlunkettsuppercut
DavidBlunkettsuppercut

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Sat 14 Sep 2013, 5:16 pm

Really hope Fury Wins, and don't think its out of the question..

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sat 14 Sep 2013, 5:26 pm

How come?

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jimdig Sat 14 Sep 2013, 5:31 pm

I hope he gets that lift in a flying saucer.

jimdig

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sat 14 Sep 2013, 5:37 pm

jimdig wrote:I hope he gets that lift in a flying saucer.
eh?

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Sat 14 Sep 2013, 7:35 pm

Hahaha that's what he said. Such a naughty naughty boy.

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Sat 14 Sep 2013, 7:44 pm

He was at the footy today (United vs Palace).

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick James Sun 15 Sep 2013, 12:47 pm

mobilemaster8 wrote:Got he is such a TOOL! He genuinely sounds thick is pig Poopie. Its surely not a persona because he has been speaking like this for years, punching himself in the face etc etc.

I hope Haye knocks this guy out and maybe in the meantime knocks some intelligence into him.

Just highlighted some things for you. Bit ironic, you making out that he is not very intelligent, whilst your own sentences are not very intelligible.

I would also like to highlight that he is about to fight in of one the UK's most marketed fights, earning himself millions of pounds whilst you are contributing on a forum thread about him, after watching a two minute video on him. In relative terms, I wonder how you classify yourself, if you regard him as 'tool' and 'thick'.

Rick James

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick James Sun 15 Sep 2013, 1:30 pm

DavidBlunkettsuppercut wrote:"I'm not an extravagant person" (standing in front of a private jet)
I take it you were going for some comedy value here, which is fair enough, but the quote was taken completely out of context.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reporter: 'When you do splash the cash, and you treat yourself, what kind of things do you buy?'

Tyson: 'To be honest with ya (sic), I'm not ah (sic) extravagant person. I don't really go buy expensive cars, big houses and all that stuff. I tend to look after me money, and invest it wisely, cos (sic) you never know when you're going to need a few quid.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tyson was referring to not being extravagant in relation to purchases. Quiet sensible given the horror stories of famous retired pros who earned a mint, but squandered it all away.

Think it would be safe to assume that this jet was hired, either by the fight promoters or himself, for publicity to sell the fight.

Rick James

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Sun 15 Sep 2013, 10:27 pm

Haye has a bit of weight to lose or he's coming in heavy. He has that blockiness Floyd has developed in the last few years but his head hasn't grown in size like Floyds.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 15 Sep 2013, 10:39 pm

Well said Rick. Fury gets some unwarranted stick here. Hope he pulls it off and retires Haye. It will have the added bonus of making some muppets here eat craw.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Sun 15 Sep 2013, 11:06 pm

Do you mean eat crow?

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 15 Sep 2013, 11:21 pm

Yeah

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down