The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EWF and FEAR Present Day of Reckoning Wednesday 17th July 2013

+3
x12x
Thunder87
JJJohnson
7 posters

Go down

EWF and FEAR Present Day of Reckoning Wednesday 17th July 2013 Empty EWF and FEAR Present Day of Reckoning Wednesday 17th July 2013

Post by JJJohnson Mon 08 Jul 2013, 1:53 pm

Wednesday July 17th, 2013
Live from the Elite Coliseum, Los Angeles, California
Starting time: 1 pm

EWF and FEAR Present Day of Reckoning Wednesday 17th July 2013 Dorv210

First Phase (1 pm starting time)

*Three matches to decide which team will gain the final stipulation pick. Each match will have a stipulation attached to it but will not be revealed until the show begins

Match 1
Robin Reborn vs Ojore

Match 2
Liam Wood/Jason Sparxz/Thunder vs Enforcer/Tyler Roth/Alex Garcia

Match 3
Jimmy Phillips vs Mike Conrad

Second Phase (Start time: 8pm)

Main event
"End of the world"
War Games
(The superstar who gains the final pinfall/submission will be the EWF World Champion)
EWF vs FEAR

Liam Wood/Jimmy Phillips/Thunder/Jason Sparxz/Robin Reborn/??? vs Enforcer/Mike Conrad/Ojore/Alex Garcia/Tyler Roth/Dario Machiavelli

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EWF and FEAR Present Day of Reckoning Wednesday 17th July 2013 Empty Re: EWF and FEAR Present Day of Reckoning Wednesday 17th July 2013

Post by Thunder87 Mon 08 Jul 2013, 4:31 pm

The scene opens with Thunder sitting, slouched in his Iron Throne replica. He leans forward and looks around. He leads right out of the chair, twisting his neck to look up before returning to his fully seated position.

Thunder
Well, look at that. I’ve got the first promo. It’s unsurprising really. After all I am the least busy at the moment. What can I tell you, that you don’t already know? Title match didn’t happen, wait you knew that. Hmm, got beaten down by FEAR in the car park instead. Wait, you knew that too. This is hard.

Thunder pops up on the throne in to a crouched position.

Thunder
There has to be something I can tell you. Oh, spoilers. Yeah, spoilers. Later this week I’ll be taking part in a panel at Los Angeles Random Convention. Also, we here at team EWF enterprises we have a big surprise coming. You’ll like, boss man might not but, you can’t win them all.

Thunder bounces of the throne and gets right up in the camera. He points down the lens.

Thunder
Miss it, miss out. Peace and chocolate y’all.

The camera drops on its side on the floor. Thunder looks down the lens one more time before shrugging and walking out the door.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

EWF and FEAR Present Day of Reckoning Wednesday 17th July 2013 Empty Re: EWF and FEAR Present Day of Reckoning Wednesday 17th July 2013

Post by x12x Tue 09 Jul 2013, 10:12 am

The crowd explode as €666 begins to blast through the air and behind a wall of fire the EWF Television Champion Liam Wood appears on the stage wearing a Team EWF t-shirt, the belt proudly resting over his shoulder. Wood runs his hand over the belt and smiles before making his way down to the ring, high fiving fans as he goes along. He notices a small pocket of fans wearing home made Fear t-shirts, they attempt to boo him but are drowned out by the 4000 strong crowd cheering for Team EWF's co-captain.
Viper places the belt under the turnbuckle before approaching the Fear fans, he raises his hand in the air and one of the members attempts to high five him only for Viper to pull his hand away before laughing and rolling in to the ring as the crowd laugh at the now red faced Fear fan.

As Viper takes in the attention of the crowd he is given a microphone by Rick Ambrose, he walks around the ring for a few seconds as the crowd dies down, with the microphone under his arm he beings to slow clap, shaking his head and laughing before addressing his opponents at next weeks PPV Day Of Reckoning.

“Congratulations Fear, when you first came here I saw you as nothing more than smoke and mirrors...a group of people who realised that if you just wrestled instead of using all the B-Movie tactics you'd reveal just how average you all really are...and while that's all true I have to admit...for a group of people that obviously aren't really on my level, you're a week away from not only running this company but holding the World Title...it's just a shame that it won't happen.”

Viper smiles as he continues to address his opponents.

“Right now, you're all probably feeling pretty confident...Calihan has inspired you, he's made you believe that you can do this and at Day Of Reckoning...the victory awaits you, right!? I mean, anything's possible...if a loser like Conrad can get the victory over me then there could be more shocks to come...we'll just ignore the fact that without his little friends getting involved and threatening a women he was about to tap out...but well done anyway Michael...you must be so proud.”

"As Co-Captain of Team EWF...it's my job to bring you all down to earth with a bump...it'll start when me, Thunder and Sparxz show the world that Roth, Garcia and Enforcer just can't handle us. Can you blame me for being confident though? I've put down Garcia more times than I can count...Roth may be strong but I could outwrestle him in my sleep, if he didn't have Calihan telling him what to do he'd probably forget to breathe and fall in to a coma...and then we have Enforcer...Big E...or as I like to call him...the biggest joke on that whole damn team”

The crowd boo at the mention for Enforcer, Viper laughs and looks over at the Fear fans who are still sat there red faced.

“For weeks he's been talking about how he isn't getting the shots that he deserves within EWF, that he shouldn't have to face people not on his level...he's spent his whole time here either getting hard over Hero or bitching and moaning that things aren't handed to him on a plate...it's pathetic!”

“At Day Of Reckoning, I'm going to show Enforcer, Calihan and the rest of their little group that I am the best in the business and not only will I be leading EWF to glory, I'll be raising that World Title above my head at the end of the night.”

Viper motions a belt around his waist as the crowd begin to cheer and he celebrates in the centre of the ring.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Tue 09 Jul 2013, 11:22 am

The cheers of the crowd quickly turn to boos as Saturday Night blasts around the arena at a deafening volume. Enforcer strides out onto the ramp, snatches a mic from one of the crew and glares at Viper in the ring.

E: You fool. You have deluded yourself into beleiving that my moaning was because I couldn't get the job done in the ring. You couldn't be any further from the truth though! My moaning has been for the exact opposite reason. I get the job done week after week, yet I have to watch people like Thunder be put in a world title match ahead of me.

You see, I am undefeated in singles competition and in that time I have faced most of the people these fans spunk over week after week and without fail I have put them down. I've done it alone and I've done it since joining FEAR. I'm not in FEAR to make me stronger, I don't need it...I am here to usher in the new era that will ensure that true talent is rewarded.

And Drake Callihan has already done that. I finally have a shot at the World Title. Yes it is in War Games with eleven other wrestlers, but I don't care about that...

Your problem Liam, and the problem of the whole roster, is that you have underestimated me. I don't want the title handed to me - I want to face, beat and destroy the best.

I have finally been given my shot on the biggest night in this company's history and I don't plan on letting it get away.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 09 Jul 2013, 11:45 am

Viper begins to laugh, he goes to talk before pulling the mic away and laughing again...after a few seconds he begins to respond to Enforcer.

"True talent? Is that seriously what you think Fear has? Last time I checked, true talent didn't need distractions to get a win...true talent didn't need to attack people before a match started to make sure their precious little records stay in tact...I will congratulate you though, you're undefeated in singles competition and that's wonderful...it's also because you haven't stepped in to the Viper Pit with me...the moment that happens your little record gets swallowed whole by The World Eater"

The crowd begin to cheer again as Enforcer attempts to talk, Viper cuts him off and continues to talk, pacing the ring as he does, keeping his eyes locked on Enforcer at all times, a smirk crosses his face.

"You see...I AM true talent...you claim to have done this all on your own but you've had Fear tucking you in at night like the princess you are...I've done EVERYTHING on my own...and I may not have an undefeated record but I do hold one record that you won't come close to. I've been the Television Champion for over 5 months now...no one who has challenged me has stood a chance at taking this belt, I'm the best in this business and I'm not scared of going to war...do you truly believe you have what it takes to stop this Legacy!? Because I know for a fact...you don't!"

"I'll give your due though, you're probably the most talented member of that crew of misfits you call a campaign...you just ruin it by crying over stuff instead of earning it like I did...the day you show me how good you are is the day I'll stop seeing you as the little bitch that you come across as...You can claim that I underestimate you though if that makes it easier but the truth is, I know every move you're going to make and I've shown that in every match that we've been in together...if you check the score card you'll see that I'm in the lead"

The fans begin to chant Viper's name as he works them up in to a frenzy and a confident look crosses his face as he stares down Enforcer

"The weird thing is though, I actually respect how you feel about Day Of Reckoning...you don't want to let that shot slip away...the bad news for you is that, it's not going to slip away...it's going to be torn from your hands by me when I become the World Heavy Weight Champion of the EWF and end Calihan's chances of sucking the life out of the company that I love!"

Crowd: E-DUB-F! x10

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Tue 09 Jul 2013, 12:29 pm

Enforcer paces across the stage as the crowd continues to chant.

E: You're right I haven't been in Viper's Pit...and believe me I have no intention of entering it. I've seen Emmy and she's riddled, if I even made it out of that I'd be looking at a long stay in the VD clinic. I don't care what tramp you have on your arm - but calling her the world eater is a bit harsh on your part. Good to know she swallows though...

In the ring the Viper looks visibly annoyed at the mention of his girlfriend.

E: I don't care about her though, in the same way that I don't care about legacies and images.

I am here to hurt people, if you don't like the way I've done that then you should have stopped me. I have only been honest since my debut, I don't care how I get the job done just as long as my opponent is left in a mess at the end of it.

You may have the lead in tag matches between us, but when you've got people to hide behind things look a lot easier. When you are stood toe to toe with The Big E, when you have no backup, things look very different.

FEAR are so dominant that War Games won't come down to me and you one on one, as much as I would like it to. But mark my words, it will happen...once this is over you will be left to face me.

No excuses, nobody to hide behind, just me wiping that smirk off your face!

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 09 Jul 2013, 1:03 pm

Viper motions a yawn as Enforcer speaks, as Enforcer talks Viper walks over to the turnbuckle and leans on it, pretending to fall asleep until Enforcer stops talking
"Oh, sorry were you still talking!? I got kind of bored when you started talking about my girlfriend...what is it with you Fear guys thinking that's going to effect me...it was boring when Garcia did it, it was boring when Conrad did it and now a Alex Garcia clone is doing it I'm right about ready to fall asleep...you get what I'm saying? This whole act you're putting on...is boring...and when it comes down to it...your childish little insults just won't cut it when you're facing off against me...soon enough you'll realise that your just a boy surrounded by men and that play time is over"
Viper begins to walk around the ring again, soaking in the fans attention before talking to Enforcer once again.
"I find it funny though...how you accuse me of hiding behind people...have you watched an episode of Conflict lately? I've been on the front line with my team behind me showing the world that Fear is he most ironic name you guys could have chosen because without your little tricks...you're all scared to go one on one in a fair fight...is it hard being such a hypocrite? You've spent most of your time in Fear teaming up with your boyfriends attempting to take us out when we're on our own."
The crowd begin to chat FEAR SUCKS over and over again as Viper leans on the turnbuckle again, laughing as Enforcer glares at him from the stage.
"I think I know why you don't care about legacies though, it's because yours is so pathetic...you came here pretending to be some big shot but you're just like E-Unit and Garcia...you're all talk and when things don't go the way you wanted you throw your toys out of the pram."
"At War Games, you better hope it doesn't come down to me and you because if it does I'll show the world just how fake this persona that you put on really is...I know every move you'll try to throw at me and I can outthink you without breaking a sweat...you aren't just facing the longest reigning champion this company has ever seen, you're not even going up against the legacy right now...when I step in to that cage and see you across the ring from me...you'll be facing every single person in this crowd and I'll be damned if I'm going to let them lose to a piece of [bleep] like you."
Viper climbs the turnbuckle and poses for the fans before looking back at Enforcer and running his finger across his throat in a cut throat motion.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Tue 09 Jul 2013, 1:16 pm

As Viper is stood on the turnbuckle Enforcer drops the microphone and starts walking towards the ring. Viper jumps down from the turnbuckle and stands in the centre of the ring, motioning for Enforcer to enter and face him.

The whole while the crowd is working itself into a frenzy with an electric atmosphere in expectation of a War Games preview. Neither man breaks eye contact until Enforcer nears the ring. He slows to a halt and begins to laugh.

The excitement turns to boos as Enforcer can be heard shouting at Viper in the ring.

E: You can wait until War Games, you're not worth the effort boy!

With that Enforcer turns his back on the ring and strides confidently up the ramp and off the stage without looking back.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 09 Jul 2013, 2:40 pm

Camera flicks on to Ojore's face, lit by firelight. 

"Today is the day. Your day of reckoning.

The war begins" 

Cameras cuts directly out.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue 09 Jul 2013, 9:33 pm

The scene opens in a wood the camera spans round you can see trees filled with green leaves blue bells scattered all over the ground the camera spans round some more and there can be seen a little stream crashing against little boulders of rock in the middle of the stream.

Again the camera then turns and spots a deer walks in the forest he pauses for a moment then starts to eat some grass on the floor flicking his ear at every sound that could be heard and then lifting his head up to seek out danger and ready to run for his life.

The camera then see's a leaf fall out of a tree the camera then follows the decent of the leaf as it lands softly onto the ground then the camera slowly goes up the tree stump and then a pair off black army boots can be seen dangling from a branch then camouflage army trousers can be seen the legs steady as a rock and not moving the camera moves up some more and then a body jacket all bin green can be seen and a holder that is full of arrows tied round a mans back a hand reaches over for one of the arrows and attaches it to a bow the man pulls back hard on the bow string aiming at the deer and then with slow deep breaths the man pulls back on the string of the bow and lets it fly through the air.

Silently it glides through the air towards the deer the deer looks up at the arrow starts to run away but its too late and the arrow pierces through the soft brown skin and into the neck and the deer falls to the ground blood dripping down the neck from the wound of the fallen animal a loud yell can be heard as the man in the tree then starts his decent and goes down the tree and slowly walks up to the deer and puts one foot on his neck and a hand on the arrow and the man pulls the arrow out of the neck bits of flesh fall out of the wound on to the grass as Blood then pours out of the wound making the blue bells on the ground turn red.

The camera then turns to the man who is now facing the camera wipes the arrow then puts it back in his holder on the back of his neck the man can clearly be seen as Mike Conrad who has got a black ribbon tied round his forehead and has green camouflage painted on his face three strip[es on each cheek.    

Mike Conrad: You see Mr Phillips this fallen Beauty is exactly what I'm going to do to you at Day of Reckoning you will be my victim I have already slayed you once before and at your own indiscretion you lost the match and I won it is not my fault that you can not hold onto your concentration Jimmy you really do get distracted far too easily you lose your temper and that cost's you your matches and it will do so again and that will only benefit me and Fear and it will add one more stipulation for the greater cause of Fear and that is to win the full control of EWF and let it be named FEAR.

Conrad looks down at the stricken beast and starts to laugh at the death he has coursed by his own hands, Conrad then holds out his right arm and points to the deer which still has his eyes wide open but now there is a complete blackness staring into darkness.

Mike Conrad: This deer will remind me of what I have to do to you Jimmy we have to fight to the death old friend our futures are going down two paths mine is going on the path to glory, The path that will lead to one of the Fear members winning the gold title and that will mean that we are all winners you on the other hand will  go down the path the leads to anger, pain and suffering and that will be all down to your former best friend Jimmy.

You will soon learn that Fear wins at all cost's we shall be Feared at all time just a look at what happened to Mr Jones the same will happen to you Jimmy you will be in a lot of pain and you will feel a lot of anger knowing that you could not stop Fear  but most of all you will suffer in silence because you couldn't stop me from hurting you and beating you to a bloody pulp so bad that you could not walk out of the ring un aided.

I will win Jimmy, Fear will win and we shall reign supreme and that will last for a very long time my old friend.

Conrad starts to laugh in a evil way as he looks down at the stricken beast as the scene then fades to black.

Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Jul 2013, 10:00 pm

The camera pans around the Coliseum. The arena is empty except for a lone figure sat in the middle. The camera zooms in and we see Jimmy Phillips. He looks around the arena from the stage to the ring, up to the superstar banners hung from the ceiling

JP: 157 days ago I came here with a dream. I stepped through that curtain for the first time. It was meant to be the start of a new chapter in my life. It was meant to ring in the era of The Talent. Now a little over 5 months later the company is on the line, and with it my career

We all know the story. we've all watched it unfold week by week. From Dario Machavelli breaking my shoulder, to FEAR abducting my fiancee, to FEAR costing me numerous matches and then if that all wasn't bad enough the guy I came to this company with, Mike Conrad turns his back on me, on EWF, and joins forces with the same plague that has been running through this company since day one

Seven days from now. Six of EWFs best go toe to toe with FEAR in one of the sickest and destructive structures this industry has ever seen. The battle lines have been drawn and we're going to prove once and for all that we're not scared of what lies hiding in the shadows

But before I step into that demonic structure it's time for two old friends to become re-aquainted as The Talent gets to step into that very ring with the guy who sold his soul to devil

Mike Conrad, old buddy. The last time we met it was yet another cheap play from FEAR that allowed you to get the win over me. Don't think that you will be so fortunate this time around. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice I'll kick your ass. You see Mike, you may think that you're big and tough hunting deer. But the reality is that when we're in that ring your hunting skills will count for nothing. This ain't no woods with clueless deer, you're stepping into my world where I'm the toughest, the strongest, the total package....The Talent

I don't care about bragging rights, I don't care about winning any stipulations, I don't even care about the title. All I care about is putting an end to this crap once and for all and that starts with you. Once EWF wins there'll be plenty of time for me to win the title, I just need to make sure I still have a company and a championship to work for

Last week this great country celebrated it's Independence. Next week it's time for EWF to do the same. Maybe it's fate that so close this great holiday that we too should be fighting for freedom. But not from tyranny, oppression or persecution...but from annihilation. EWF are fighting for our right to live, to exist. And should we win the fight the 17th July will no longer be known as Day of Reckoning, but the day EWF declared in one voice; WE WILL NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT, WE WILL NOT VANISH WITHOUT A FIGHT! WE'RE GOING TO LIVE ON! WE'RE GOING TO SURVIVE!

Jimmy stands up and stares up again at the EWF banner

JP: WE'RE GOING TO CELEBRATE OUR INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!

Scene fades

Back to top Go down

Post by RonSwanson Thu 11 Jul 2013, 12:46 am

A camera flicks on and we are above and behind Ojore, clearly out of sight but still close enough to hear him speak. From this angle we can see a cameraman laid out on the ground beside Ojore's feet.

"...Today is the day. Your day of reckoning.

The war begins"

Ojore drops the camera and marches off and Robin Reborn's face fills the screen before he settles in position to speak.

"I am on your tail you b*tch. Nothing you do will get by me, I know where you're going before you get there. Today marks the start of your war? Ain't that just the truth."

Robin stops and moves quickly around a corner.

"I'm the prince, put your crown on the ground, I'm the prince put your crown on the ground."

He looks around him again.

"Welcome to the future"

Camera cuts.

RonSwanson

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Fri 12 Jul 2013, 1:18 am

When the scene opens we find Thunder shirtless in his apartment, staring at the glass case that houses the ninja costume. He runs his hand over the cold glass, clearly in two minds. His hand grips the handle, his grip loosens before tightening and pulling the handle down. He pulls the case open and stands toe to toe with the mannequin. Thunder pulls the ninja costume off the dummy and head into the other room.

He returns a moment later dressed in head to toe, in the black costume. The only signs of colour, the gold bracers, shin guards and belt. He adjusts the gloves and pulls the mask over his head. He looks in to the camera, or rather past it.

Thunder
Grab the remote camera drone. If things go wrong activate protocol 1 and get the hell out.

Thunder walks over to the window and climbs out of it. He makes his way up the fire escape. The camera moves over to a PC and a hand comes from behind the camera, turning the computer on and groping its mouse. We see the Windows XP logo as the computer loads. The mouse arrow hovers over the start button, followed by the programs menu. There’s a double click on a program called remote camera drone control.

Static appears as the video feed changes. As the camera drone comes to life, it travels along the ventilation shafts that run through the building and comes out on the roof, where Thunder waits. Thunder nods to the camera and runs toward the edge of the roof, he leaps through the air landing on the next building. The camera follows him as he continues to leap from building to building, in the night sky.

Soon, Thunder and the drone find themselves across from the Coliseum. Thunder points down to a window with a light on. It the light he was hoping to see. Thunder looks out at the Coliseum and down at the ground, judging the distance. He decides it’s too far to jump. He contemplates. He finds another way. It’s what he does.

As Thunder thinks, a smile cracks across his face. He swan dives from the roof, into an open garbage bin, that sits in the Coliseum car park. He climbs from the bin and creeps through the car park to the building. He climbs on to a car roof, next to an air vent. He removes the vent grate and pulls himself inside. Thunder makes his way through the air vent, the camera following, allowing only the occasional glimpse of Thunder’s a$$.

As Thunder nears his destination, noise can be heard. He gets closer. The noise becomes clearer. Two men, talking. He needs to know who, he creeps closer, as close as he can get without giving himself away. Still, the voice’s can’t be determined. Thunder reaches behind himself, his hand out stretched, wraps around the camera. The vents become a blur as Thunder throws the drone further than he can crawl. The camera peeks inside the room.

It’s the GM office and Callihan is talking to Roth.

Callihan
When you go against those three fools, I want you to breaking one of them. Continue your assault until he’s broken. I’m not talking bones, I talking spirit.

Roth
Whose spirit is the easiest to break?

Callihan
Good question. Phillips or Wood would have the best out come for us. But they’re the leaders, they can pull strength from one another. Not to mention that with two people calling the shots, things can some times confusing, very confusing. One says one thing, the other says something completely different.

Roth
So, it’s Thunder with the target on his back then?

Callihan
It would appear so. After the beatings at the hands of Enforcer, he doubts himself. After that door shot at Conflict, I’m sure he doubts things further. He’s the weakest, brake him.

Thunder
Not bloody likely.

Callihan
What was that noise it came from the vent. Check it out.

Roth moves a chair under the vent and climbs on it. He peers in to it, looking directly at the drone. He pulls the vent off and reaches in. From the side, Thunder’s boot crashes into Roth’s wrist, cracking it against the side of the vent opening. Roth recoils from the surprise shot.

Before he can come back to the vent, Thunder drops down on to his shoulders. Thunder shifts his weight and pulls himself backwards. He flips his legs over, completing the hurricrana and sending Roth crashing into the wall.

Thunder rises slowly from the floor, his back to Callihan. Callihan tries to sneak behind him with his hands clamped together and raised above his head. Thunder knows he’s coming, he wait. Callihan gets closer, close enough. As Callihan brings his hands down, Thunder turns.

He catches Callihan by the wrists. He pushes him backward. He stumbles and trips over the chair. Callihan lies on the floor as Thunder, in the ninja guise, slowly walks up to him. Callihan, scoots backward on the floor as far as he can go. He soon finds the wall. Thunder stands over him, one hand on the sword at his back.

Thunder
All grown men know that there’s nothing to fear but, fear it’s self. Clever men, like you, realise there is great power in fear. It can be used to fuel hatred and viciousness. Intelligent men like me realise, that it can also remind us how much we love the things we fear to be threatened.

Thunder turns to face the camera drone. He removes the ninja mask as he points to Callihan.

Thunder
Look at him. He’s such a small man. So afraid.

Thunder crouches next to Callihan and leans in close.

Thunder
I came he just to thank you. Thank you Callihan, for showing me much I still have to lose.

Thunder rises. He taps Callihan around the head and turns from him. Thunder slowly makes his way to the door of the office. Before he leaves, he notices that the picture of the Elite Coliseum is on a tilt. He rearranges the photo so, that it’s straight. Thunder walks out through the door as the scene fades.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 12 Jul 2013, 12:54 pm

The scene opens in the Elite Coliseum, the arena is empty as the camera pans around we see the TV Champion sat on the ring apron looking up at the Entrance, the Day Of Reckoning set has been erected and pictures of the 11 confirmed superstars in the War Games promo hang up behind it, he looks at the picture of himself, it's him the moment he won the Television Championship at Iron Man, he laughs as he realises that Iron Man happened over five months ago, placing the TV Title under the turnbuckle he rolls under the bottom rope and walks around the ring, tapping each turnbuckle before bouncing off the rope and coming to a stop as he reaches the other, leaning against it before once again look up at the entrance.

“So it all comes down to this...”

A smile crosses his face again he runs his hands through his hair and continues to psyche himself up for the upcoming show that could define his career within EWF.

“You can do this Liam...no more distractions...this is your time to show the world that you're the best this company has to offer...forget being screwed over at Iron Man...forget seeing other people have the shots that you deserve...forget all of that...”

“...at Day Of Reckoning...you become the World Heavyweight Champion and show everyone what your Legacy is all about.”

Suddenly a laugh can be heard, Viper spins around to see Emmy sat at the commentator's table with a smile on her face...Viper's cheeks go red and he realises that she may have heard his little speech to himself.

LW: How long were you there?

E: Long enough

Viper goes to talk but Emmy cuts him off with a smile

E: Don't worry though, you weren't saying anything that I didn't already know...Day Of Reckoning is what we've been working towards this whole time. Nobody trains harder than you or cares about this company more, it's destiny for you to lift that title in to the air at the end of Day Of Reckoning and when you do, I'll be there by your side.

Viper blushes again but doesn't reply, instead he looks at the ground and smiles, still leaning on the ropes

E: Oh my god...have I finally silenced the great Liam Wood?

Viper drops down and rolls under the ropes, taking a seat next to Emmy

LW: You know I couldn't have done any of this without you right?

E: I know

The scene fades to black as Emmy and Viper sit at the desk, they look up at the Day Of Reckoning set and Viper kisses Emmy on the cheek, causing her to blush.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Fri 12 Jul 2013, 5:48 pm

The beep of a heart monitor can be heard as the screen flickers to life. The image is blurred but quickly focuses to reveal a hospital ward lit only by the glow of the machines around the bed and the moonlight shining through the window. The camera zooms in to the face of the patient in the bed, revealing that it is Daniel Magnusson.

The camera pans around the room and at the foot of the bed where, illuminated by moonlight, Enforcer stands motionless looking at Magnusson.

E: So Thunder thinks he can play the vigilante and attack Drake Callihan? He thinks that a cowardly attack on our leader can be allowed to go unpunished, without retribution? All he is interested in is playing dress up and running around like he is a super hero.

Newsflash Thunder, you're no super hero. A true hero thinks about the consequences of their actions, they think about who could be caught up in the fallout of their deeds.

You don't do that though do you? You're so wrapped up in your self written fantasy world that you forget about those that you claim to hold dear. You see Thunder, when you put on your costume - your mask slips. You reveal your selfish nature, you show the world that whilst you stand with EWF you only care for one person.

And that is where we differ. I look out for myself at all times, but I don't feel the need to lie to my colleagues, the fans, or even poor old Danny. When I say I will stand by someone I will fight to the death, but I don't intend for that death to be mine.

You must understand the consequences of your actions. An attack like yours cannot go unpunished. It is time for the FEAR to stop for your leader Mr Magnusson.

Enforcer slowly walks around the bed and picks up the tube attached from the breathing apparatus is in Magnusson's nose. The camera steps back and turns towards the door, but stops and returns when Enforcer begins to speak.

E: Don't you dare. You will stand there and film this so Thunder truly realises what he has started.

And if you don't, Magnusson won't be the only one never to see his family again.

As Enforcer is talking he holds the tube up and pinches it. The rate of beeps coming from the heart monitor increases. Enforcer grins as the pace gets louder, each beep sounding deafening in the silence of the ward.

E: This is on you Thunder, this is what you did.

Just as the beep becomes so fast that it is almost a constant noise Enforcer laughs and drops the tube.

E: On second thoughts, it would be wrong to prevent Danny having the chance to see his company crash and burn at Day of Reckoning.

Enforcer chuckles to himself again and walks from the room. As he passes the cameraman, the camera is dropped to the floor and films footage of him rushing to the bedside of Magnusson and frantically pressing the assistance button.

Above the noise of the alarm and heart monitor Enforcer's laugh can be heard, until it suddenly ends as the door of the ward is slammed shut behind him.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Mon 15 Jul 2013, 9:03 am

EWF returns from a commercial break with the camera focusing on Jonathan Kelly and Donovan Franklin at the commentator's desk.

DF: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back from the commercial break. Following the shocking scenes at Daniel Magnusson's bedside which we exclusively brought you, our broadcast partner Hugh Cartwright caught up with Enforcer to get an explanation of his actions.

JK: First, let's remind you of what took place when Enforcer let himself into Mr Magnusson's ward. Some viewers may find the following scenes distressing…

A highlights package airs showing Enforcer blocking Magnusson's air tube and stopping at the last minute

DF: I think most people would find that distressing Jonathan. I hope Enforcer has the balls to take responsibility for his actions, let's hear what he has to say…

The scene cuts to a backstage interview area where Hugh Cartwright is stood with Enforcer

HC: Enforcer, we have just seen the shocking footage of you assaulting Daniel Magnusson in his hospital ward again. How…

E: Assaulting? You think that was me assaulting someone? You have seen the devastation I cause, the trail of destruction that I leave in my wake and you call what happened last night an assault?

HC: OK then, we saw the events that took place when you were in Daniel Magnusson's hospital ward. How do you justify doing that to someone who is lying in a hospital bed completely defenceless?

E: How do you justify asking me question like this when members of Team EWF act in the same way without any form of questioning or reproach from you sycophants?

HC: You came within seconds of ending a mans life…

E: Hugh, I am always within seconds of ending a mans life. You stand before me now and only my restraint is keeping you breathing. I am the dominant force, not just in this company, but in all of wrestling. The power contained within me is exponential, you would do well to remember that before asking me to justify things no worse than actions committed be Team EWF

HC: How can you compare this to anything which has happened previously?

E: You mean, how can I compare it to something like Thunder assaulting a retired wrestler and pulling a sword on him?

HC: But Thunder was never going to use the sword.

E: You assume that he wasn't. Just as you assume that I intended on putting Magnusson out of his misery. What Thunder did was unforgiveable, he snuck up on Roth and then proceeded to assault and threaten an un-armed defenceless man. Yet there are no recriminations from the biased staff which have been allowed to rule the roost here.

I have demonstrated that actions have consequences. Thunder would do well to bear that in mind, before he decides that pretending he's a superhero is a suitable way to compensate for his deficiencies as a professional wrestler.

HC: So you have no regrets for your actions; actions which some have called the most harrowing scenes ever broadcast on EWF?

E: The only people who should have any regrets are Thunder and the rest of Team EWF who allowed his vigilantism to go unchecked.

This interview is over

Enforcer turns and walks from the interview area as the screen cuts back to the commentary desk.

JK: Enforcer there showing no remorse for his actions.

DF: What a coward, he has no sense of responsibility! I sure as hell hope that Thunder beats some into him at Day of Reckoning!

JK: I should really remind you to remain impartial here partner, but I agree wholeheartedly!

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 15 Jul 2013, 7:59 pm

Our scene opens on a Santa Monica street, a crowd can be seen forming as cheers are heard, as the camera zooms in we spot the EWF Television Champion Liam Wood stood amongst the crowd, accompanied by Emmy he is proudly holding his title belt over his shoulder wearing an Antonio Cesaro “Very European” t-shirt. Viper walks along holding Emmy's hand as he is stopped in his tracks by the small group of 'Fear' fans that were in the audience during Viper's last moment's in the Elite Coliseum.

The crowd begin to boo as the 7 men block the champions way wearing their homemade fear t-shirts, they scowl back at the crowd and begin to walk towards Liam, he stands his ground as the leader of the small group begins to talk.

??: You don't even stand a chance...

Viper smiles and attempts to walk past, the group block his path again

??: The papers have Enforcer down as the favourite to come away as champion meaning the EWF is ours and soon that title will be taken off you...not that you deserved it in the first place anyway!

LW: Let me ask you a question...

the leader attempts to talk but Viper cuts him off

LW: Do you believe everything that you read!? You look the type but I'd like to think that you just weren't that stupid...if you were then you probably would have believed them when they said I didn't stand a chance at Fight Club UK...or when they said that I wasn't the man who could win the TV Title at Iron Man...do me a favour...build a time machine and tell me how those bets go.

You think I don't deserve this!? If not me then who? I constantly show the world why I've been champion for over 5 months...you might not be able to get this in to your head but this is a legacy and the odds could be a million to one but you can never rule me out...I'm champion material, I'm the best in this business and at Day Of Recknoning, I'm the end of FEAR!

The crowd cheer as the Fear fans try to talk back to Viper, they begin to shout over the crowd telling them to shut up but the chants get louder

“LE-GA-CY” x 10

The crowd die down as Viper continues to talk

LW: If we're talking about odds though, the way I feel right now is untouchable...At D.O.R I stand side by side with five of the greatest wrestlers I've ever shared a ring with and I can honestly say that I put my trust in them as if they were my family...you see Fear talk about being a team but the last few weeks they've not trusted each other enough to get a win without cheating...they realise how weak they are...they package it as team work but I can see right through it like glass and in two days it shatters in to pieces.

Now, it's been lovely to chat but you're about to move out of my way or be thrown out of my way...which is it boys!?

The Fear fans stand their ground for a second, attempting to put on their bravest faces before conceding and moving out of the way as Viper shoves past the leader sending him sprawling back.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 15 Jul 2013, 9:47 pm

Another camera flicks on, at first on the floor then picked up by hand and raised to the face of Ojore

"It is time to act. Ojore awakens"

Ojore raises a fire extinguisher to the camera's view

"Ojore can see it all, Ojore can hear it all"

He turns and throws the fire extinguisher behind him into the ceiling. A figure falls from the rafters, but lands on his feet.

Ojore is over in a flash and the camera, now dropped to the floor, films him forcing someone against a wall.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by RonSwanson Mon 15 Jul 2013, 9:51 pm

Robin's cameraman is filming from a spot away from Robin as he now sees Reborn pinned against the wall by Ojore.

Ojore "Ojore let you play your games, now you cease before I break you"

RR "You cant stop me now tubby and you wont stop me later, The bigger they are, the harder they fall, and that momentum gonna be more than youve ever known when I five star splash you, you fat mother******!"

Robin slips away and slams Ojore into the wall, he turns and the pair stare at each other

RR "We can do this now or we can do this in the ring, but you aint getting nowhere without going through me."

RonSwanson

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 15 Jul 2013, 9:56 pm

Ojore smiles

"Ojore can kill you here, or Ojore can break your spine in the middle of a ring. Mummy and Daddy can get used to their little wheelchair boy. In Ojore's home, you die when you break your back. You and your wheelchair will be lucky."

"Ojore came here from one war, Ojore will soon start another, casualties are a natural cost"

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by RonSwanson Mon 15 Jul 2013, 10:07 pm

"Start a war? START A WAR?! You've already got one you deluded fool. This isnt a game anymore, theres men in hospital from brutality. This isnt even about Wrestling anymore. Titles are one thing, but you people are trying to break families apart and end livelihoods.

"Im gonna go into that match tonight and I may come out the champion, but this company comes first. I'll go through hell everyday for this business, but thats because wrestling is my life! Ive broken bones and torn muscles just training for the pain you want to put me through. Whatever happens in our match tonight, just know that I won't go missing in the evening. This company will live, and thats more important than the title. Thats more important than blood, sweat and tears to me god damn it."

Last edited by RonSwanson on Mon 15 Jul 2013, 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

RonSwanson

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 15 Jul 2013, 10:12 pm

"Ojore sees your spirit, lets see how strong it is when Ojore crush every last gasp of air from lifeless body"

"Your title means nothing to Ojore, Ojore is coming in to bring them all down. There is no force that will stop Ojore tonight, Ojore will do what he wants to get done"

Ojore goes to walk away, then turns and throws a punch next to Robin's head, cracking the concrete beside him. 

"Ojore will rest now until we meet in your ring. Breach my peace and your family wont make it to those seats"

He walks away and the scene fades

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Tue 16 Jul 2013, 12:04 am

We join Thunder in the middle of a training session with his friend The Mimic, Brett Unknown. Thunder bounces of the ropes, as he comes back at Brett he leaps in the air connecting with a cross body. With Brett down Thunder drops an elbow, he returns to a vertical base, raises his arm to signal another one. As he brings his arm down, he changes his mind and drops a leg instead. He goes for the cover and self taps, Brett kicks out at two.

Both men return to the vertical base, they lock up centre of the ring. Brett wins the lock up and lifts Thunder up for a suplex, Thunder shifts his weight and kicks his legs, saving himself. Thunder now attempts the suplex, lifting Brett in place, Brett shifts his weight and begins to kick. Rather than lose the move Thunder brings it down in to a facebuster.

With Brett face down Thunder lifts himself from the mat and hits a leg drop on the back of the neck. Thunder rises again and bounces off the ropes. As he reaches his prey, Brett begins to stir and is on to a knee. Thunder attempts the shining wizards but, is caught in a modified spine buster. Brett goes for the cover and self counts. Thunder kicks out at two.

Brett mounts and pounds, laying in to Thunder with lefts and rights. Brett stands, he turns Thunder over and synchs in the camel clutch. Thunder screams in agony refusing to tap. He tries to reach the ropes but, with Brett’s weight as well as his own he is unable to crawl. Thunder writhes in pain and tries to get his arms free. When they’re free, he slides them between Brett’s legs and takes hold. He forces himself on to one knee and then two. He stands with Brett on his back relenting to break. Thunder drops backwards, slamming Brett into the mat.

The two lie there for several moments. The previous manoeuvres have taken their toll on them. Brett is the first to his feet, he drags Thunder to his and scoops him up in his arms. Thunder wiggles and lashes out with his elbows to break free. Now free, Thunder catches Brett with a rock bottom. With Brett now down, Thunder crouches as low to the ground as he can go. He crouches left side on, he stretches his right arm out behind him. With his left hand Thunder makes the cross, as Brett stumbles back to his feet.

He turns to face Thunder, seeing his opening, Thunder launches himself up at a diagonal direct. He brings his arm round at a quickened pace. His fist connects squarely with Brett’s jaw. Thunder seems disappointed but, kicks Brett in the midsection and pulling him in for a tequila bomb. Thunder follows up with a pin, he self counts the three.

Thunder rolls out the ring seemingly frustrated. He sits on the apron, after a few moments he is joined by Brett.

Brett
Not what you wanted?

Thunder
No where near. Ready to go again? I need to get this right.

Brett nods as there comes a knock on the door. Two police officers enter, one male, one female.

Officer
<beep> Thunder <beep>?

Thunder
That’s me.

Officer
In that case, you’re under arrest on suspicion of vigilantism, breaking and entering, possession of a dangerous weapon, GBH and threatening one of your boss’ a Mr Callihan.

Thunder doesn’t say a word and stands, assuming the position. The female officer handcuffs him and speaks as she does so.

Officer
You have the right to remain silent.

Thunder
Waved. I like the sound of my own voice too much for that.

Officer
You have the right to an attorney.

Thunder
Yeah, no. I can represent myself.

The officers lead Thunder away as the scene fades.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Jul 2013, 12:51 am

We see a room packed with journalists, a huge floor to ceiling poster dresses the far wall, it has EWF and FEAR in huge letters printed across it and and Daniel Magnusson and Drake Callihan are front and centre ahead of their respective teams underneath the DAY OF RECKONING title

The room slowly begins to fill with EWF fans and media representatives as the title track from EWFs flagship PPV begins to play and Carlton walks to the stage were a table is set up with several microphones across it. He sets himself and then surveys the audience before speaking

CJ: Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for joining me here today. It's getting exciting here in EWF as we all look forward to our next show that will change the course of history for this company. That's right EWF and FEAR present Day of Reckoning and these two powerhouses go head to head in the most important match up since we started this company back in february. And now, without any further ado I introduce to you. One of EWFs co-captains....The Talent Jimmy Phillips

Cold Cash and Colder Hearts starts to play and the fans in the audience start cheering as Jimmy enters the room. He's dressed sweatpants and his trademark red hooded top. He places his bottle of water on the table and shakes hands with Carlton Jacobs before taking his seat

CJ: Welcome Jimmy, I'mnow going to open the floor to any questions

A rush of hands fly into the air as Carlton Jacobs starts picking journalists to ask their questions

R1: Hi Jimmy, as somebody who has been in this from the very beginning how much of honour was it being chosen to represent EWF this Wednesday?

JP: You know Daniel Magnusson is a clever guy, he's assembled one hell of a team to take down FEAR. For me it's not about my honour, you couldn't stop me entering this match. What's important is that we keep our focus. On paper I'd say man for man we're better than FEAR, we just need to make sure that on gameday we don't get ahead of ourselves and see through this war to the end.

Carlton points at the next reporter

R2: Many are saying that EWF are destined to lose this after FEAR have consistenly proved to hold an advantage over you the last few weeks. With constant attacks or people jumping ship there must be part of you that see's this could very well be a lost cause

JP: You know I really don't buy that for one second. This is war, and in that war there a many little battles for supremacy. I'm not going to lie when it comes to some of these battles FEAR may have come out on top but we're by no means going to fly a white flag and give up. If I thought this was a lost cause then I wouldn't be putting up such a fight, I wouldn't be prepared to put my body on the line for the cause. The fact of the matter is that FEAR may have won some of the battles leading into this, but on Wednesday EWF is going to win the war

the fans applaud the intensity of Jimmy as Carlton addresses the next reporter

R3: Obviously there's a lot more at stake than just ownership here with the announcement that the title will be on the line for whoever scores the winning pinfall. Will that be giving you added incentive going into this match?

JP: I'd be lying if I didn't say I didn't dream about holding that title one day, and having come so close on a couple of occasions to be told that it'll be on the line in War games on Wednesday is, well it's exciting. But first things first as Co-Captain I need to ensure that EWF overcomes FEAR. Granted the title would be a bonus, but really I'd be just as happy to see anybody from team EWF holding that gold as it would mean I've led my team past the cancer that is FEAR

R3: Interesting, so for example say two on one and Wood is going for the cover, you'd have no problem him doing it and taking the gold?

JP: I really wouldn't. It means as Co-Captain I've done my job, EWF survives and there's still plenty of time for me to win the heavvyweight title. Liam is a good guy, and as a competitor I can't think of anybody better, but I can say that about all the EWF guys and as it is to team with them, it would be an honour to face any of them for the richest prize in the game

Carlton Jacobs looks around the crowd and picks a journalist from the back

R4: Speaking of the EWF guys, as you've already alluded to it's a great team. But two questions, obviously first of all how good is it to have Sparx back and secondly we're still waiting for one team member to be announced, care to shed any light?

JP: well to answer your first question it's great to see Sparx back. The guy was the first ever EWF Champion after going through that gruelling Ironman tournament, through that and his comeback from injury he's shown that he has more than enough guts, fight and spirit to be part of this team. I'm looking foward to fighting by his side. As for your second question your guess is as good as mine. even as co-captain I don't know who our partner is, but I trust Mrs Magnusson to have made the correct decision for this team and her husbands business interests.

R4: Many believe it to be Mr Jones or even Vincent Costello

Jimmy smiles to himself as he mulls over the two superstars

JP: In all honesty i would love it, yes you heard me right, would LOVE either of them including Costello. But I wouldn't believe everything you read on Twitter. We may not have always seen eye to eye, if ever, but I've been the hospital to see Costello and after whats happened it would take a miracle to get him out of that hospital bed. As for Mr Jones, the guy is a monster, and I wouldn't like to be the doctor who wouldn't clear him to compete, but like Costello he suffered a pretty bad injury last week. He's lucky not to have a broken neck

R2: Well if you don't think it will be either of them, who else?

JP: Like I've already said I don't know, but I'm sure Mrs Magnusson will have the best advice when it comes to picking our final member

Jacobs acknowledges a different reporter

R5: If I can move away from the main event for one second we still have several match ups to come before War Games even begins. Now I know this still burns for you seeing as you two were friends coming into EWF, but you face off against Mike Conrad. How confident are you at getting one over your former friend?

JP: Well everybody knows the story, me and Mike were set to take on FEAR when all of sudden he sides with the devil and turns his back on me, Team EWF, the fans. He'll claim that he did it because he was sick of losing but I think we all know it was because of the giant Jimmy Phillips sized shadow that he just could escape from, his memory must be going from all those head shots.

R5: you say that but he's won the only contest between the two of you

JP: while that might be true and the record books will always show that. Everybody knows that had FEAR had another recruitment up their sleeve those scores would be the other way around

R5: so you're confident of settling the score on Wednesday then? What stipulation will team EWF choose should they win?

JP: of course I'm confident. Having worked for Mike for so long I know exactly what he's bringing to the party and this time he doesn't have the shock factor from FEAR, I won't be caught short again. As for the stip, I'd like to say that will be already taken care of after the other EWF guys win their respective matches, but by no means are we going to reveal the stip. FEAR have already shown their hand on more than one occasion, I like to think we still have a few aces up our sleeve

Jacobs points at a final journalist who has had the arm raised since the beginning

R6: Jimmy, I think the question on everybodies mind, but they are too afraid to ask is what happens if FEAR win?

JP: That isn't going to happen. I ain't gonna lie I'm not expecting this to be a walk in the park by any means. There's some talented guys on the FEAR team, Enforcer, Roth and Ojore aren't to be taken lightly. But as I said earlier we have a good team, scratch that, we have a great team. A great team that is ready to take this company back for ourselves...for Mr Magnusson.....for you, the fans...........And when it's all said and done, the dust has settled the fact of the matter is this. EWF will be free, free from the evil, free from the corruption, free from the disease that is FEAR. I'll say this once because it doesn't need to be said any more. Drake, I want you and your gang of lovers to listen closely FEAR IS A CANCER AND TEAM EWF ARE THE CURE!

Jimmy Phillips stands up and picks up his bottled water. He shakes the hand of Carlton Jacobs again before starting to walk away, the reporters are all on their feet shouting inaudible questions as the scene goes black

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Tue 16 Jul 2013, 1:07 pm

The following footage has been realised by the LAPD for public use by Thunder and Elite Wrestling Franchise. No other persons or companies other than those mentioned may use the footage without prior consent from LAPD. We warn viewers that the following video may be unsuitable for children and those with a nervous disposition.

The video shows Thunder sitting alone in a questioning room. He sits at a table with a cup of water. He drinks from the cup as a police officer enters the room. He places a file on the table and a hold all satchel on the table. He takes the seat opposite Thunder. The two stare at each other, sizing the other up and deciding how to play it.

Officer
Can you please confirm that you are <beep> Thunder <beep> and that you understand you have the right to remain silent, as well as the right to a legal council.

Thunder
I am indeed, <beep> Thunder <beep>, I understand my right and have, being of sound mind and judgement chosen to wave those rights.

Officer
On multiple accounts of vigilantism, one count of possession of a dangerous weapon, one count of breaking and entering, one count of GBH and threatening one of your bosses, a Mr. Drake Callihan. You have pleaded guilty to two of these, which are?

Thunder
Vigilantism and breaking and entering.

Officer
Very well, we shall come back to those. Firstly though, we shall go through the one you have pleaded not guilty to. Let’s start with possession of a dangerous weapon.

The officer goes in to the hold all and pulls out a sword, the very sword that was used in the earlier video.

Officer
If you don’t have a dangerous weapon, can you please explain this? It was found at your lock up.

Thunder
It’s a replica made for re-enactment shows. The weapon is hollow and couldn’t cut through butter. You’re an officer of the law, you know the laws surrounding re-enactment weapons. As long as a license is held the weapon may be carried in pubic as long as it is holstered. In private the re-enactment sword maybe removed from the holster and held in any manor. You have my wallet, license is in there.

Officer
The law does not cover you for threatening someone with it. However you are right it does cover you for possession. Moving on, GBH. We have collected video evidence from the internet of you assaulting a man by the name of Tyler Roth.

Thunder
If you watch the video properly, you see me land on top of Roth as I fall out of the air vent. From there I was just trying to get down but my legs got stuck.

The officer looks at Thunder not believing a word.

Thunder
Seriously that’s what happened. In the vent I lost my footing and slipped.

Officer
We have nothing to repute what you say but, I don’t believe it. We will continue to investigate that one. How about threatening one of your bosses? Again we have plenty of video evidence.

Thunder smiles as if he’d been waiting for this moment.

Thunder
Simple. Firstly all I did was thank him. Secondly, he’s not my boss, my contract reads that I am under the employ of EWF and Daniel Magnusson. It mentions nothing about FEAR or Drake Callihan. Therefore, technically he’s not my boss and technically the warrant has been issued wrong.

Officer
Therefore you get off on a technicality. Ok, doubling back to the two you admitted how can you justify them?

Thunder
I broke in and entered the building ‘cause the doors were locked and I needed in. The vigilantism is obvious. People need protecting.

The officer sits back in his chair and contemplates. He takes a deep breath and smiles to himself.

Officer
You’re free to go. But next time you do something like this think before you act, you nearly got Mr Magnusson killed.

Thunder
Oh, you mean Enforcers attack on Danny boy. Yeah, had it covered I was there if I was needed but, I knew Enforcer would be the only one to act and that he wouldn’t finish it. See, he’s the only one in FEAR that isn’t loyal to FEAR, his loyalty lies only within himself. The rest of them, they all know that come Wednesday, we all face trail by combat for our actions.

Thunder gets up and walks to the door. He passes the officer and reaches the door.

Officer
I have to know, why did you join the war? You were safe.

Thunder
It’s simple really. The old saying, all it takes for evil to succeed, is for good men to stand back and do nothing. It’s the same reason I’ve done everything I’ve done. It’s the words I live by.

With that all said, Thunder stands at the door for a moment, his back to the officer. Thunder disappears through the door. The door slams behind him.

Officer
Me too kid, me too.

The officer gathers his file and the holdall before walking over to the tape and turning it off, bringing the scene to a close.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Jul 2013, 9:33 pm

*The screen comes on with Drake Callihan sat behind his desk, the FEAR logo on the wall above him. He is smiling at the cameras

Callihan: Ladies and gentlemen the moment of truth is upon us.

Gone are the prophecies, or the predictions of those who really have no idea what waits in the distance….the time for talking is well and truly over……I am happy to say that the Day of Reckoning has arrived!

*Callihan puts his hands together and smiles

Callihan: For months this war has raged, back and forth, up and down….two armies, representing very different ideologies but all after the same goal, have fought unrelenting for nearly half a year….casualties and bloodshed have been paramount…..the scars of battle shall never truly heal….

But on this day, the day when all the Conflict shall come to a bitter end….when one entity shall cease to exist forever more, we shall embrace in the fact that soon a new dawn shall set us free from the shackles of oppression….soon we shall breathe new life into the professional wrestling industry…

Ladies and gentlemen…..your saviours have arrived!

*The cameras zoom out slightly to show Alex Garcia and Tyler Roth on either side of the desk

Callihan: For too long have you been blinded from the truth, force fed propaganda of who prevails for good and who fights for evil…..for too long has your mind been warped into believing that EWF is the future, that EWF can set you free….on this day we shall remove that blinkered view….tonight we shall show you what reality truly looks like…

We will show you that FEAR is POWER!

*Roth and Garcia smirk

Callihan: And I want this message to find its way to as many ears as possible, a rallying cry, a calling, if you will…..because no matter happens tomorrow, no matter what the past has brought….I want you to know that when this war is over…..when the dust has settled and all has said and done….FEAR will not only rule this kingdom…..FEAR will unite us!

This message may not make sense to you yet….it may not fill you with the same joy that it brings to me and my kinsmen but I assure you that sooner or later you will realize that my words represent truth….

FEAR is everywhere, no matter where you look or where you turn….we are omnipresent, we are omniscient, we are the be all and end all….you can fight but you cannot win….one way or another…..FEAR is going to rule…

And I do not say these things to alarm you….I don’t not say these things to offend or upset….I say them because they are the truth….and no matter what, the truth shall always prevail…

*Callihan holds his hands over a stack of papers on his desk, a knowing smile on his face

Callihan: Daniel Magnusson and his band of merry men have pulled the wool over your eyes for too long….but I am going to show you that the light does shine at the end of this tunnel….that the grass really is greener on the other side……and no matter what I have to do in order to make that happen, you can consider this a iron clad guarantee that I will do what is necessary….

I was appointed into my position at the head of FEAR and I shall not fail in my mission to bring stability to this promotion once more…I have assembled the greatest collection of superstars the world has ever known and tonight they shall combine as one unit to prove once and for all where the dominance truly lies….

And whether you choose to cheer or boo, you must understand that everything that has happened here has happened for a reason….there truly is a method to the madness, we really are doing what is best for business….

Daniel Magnusson could not emotionally separate himself from the situation, so we forced his hand….and tonight we shall force the hand of his loyal followers….we will make the tough decision that they do not have the stones to make…..

Because in order for this company to live, it must die…..it must be forced through the process of resurrection, it must be re-born…

Tonight we will burn the very foundations of EWF to the ground…..and from the ashes will rise the most dominant brand of sports entertainment the world has ever known…..the gospel of FEAR shall reverberate around the globe and each and everyone one of you shall know that what I have done……is truly the final solution…

*Callihan looks from Garcia to Roth and the back at the cameras

Callihan: My men are willing to go further than ever before….push themselves beyond the pale and tonight you will witness greatness in all of its glory…..

It is a shame it had to come to this, but the truth hurts and sometimes it takes a hard dose of reality to recognise what is staring you right in the face….EWF is not the answer to your problem….EWF is a cancer and no matter what antidote you apply, it is too late to stop the spread…

Here tonight FEAR shall provide forceful and necessary euthanasia….we will make a decision so you don’t have to….

There is no turning back……there is no tomorrow…

We live for today and today the chapter closes for the final time….

This is the end!

*Callihan looks deeply into the camera and then it fades to black

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Wed 17 Jul 2013, 12:42 am

(OOC this promo was a group effort and everyone has had input. It is set the night before)

Liam Wood and Jimmy Phillips walk the halls of the Elite Coliseum. The two enter in to the locker room area. They stand, looking down the hall.

Phillips
Why does he want to see us now? Doesn’t he know that we should be out there getting ready for War Games, not in here playing them?

Wood
Thunder has his reasons I’m sure, whatever he has planned will be in preparation for War Games.

The two knock on the door that leads to the EWF team locker room. They enter without a response. They find Thunder sat at a table with a chess board on it. Opposite Thunder are two chairs. He gestures for Wood and Phillips to take a seat. They look at each other and take a seat each.

Philips
Thunder, whats this about?

Thunder
Leadership.

Wood
Are you challenging ours?

Thunder
Nope, not at all. I am one hundred percent behind you. I have every faith in your skills as wrestlers and as leaders.

Wood
Then what?

Thunder
I want you to show FEAR, the world and everyone else just how you lead. To that end, I have laid out a chess board with a challenge for the both of you.

The camera pans over the board. Several pieces are missing. What remains are the two kings, a black queen, a black knight, a black bishop and three black pawns, two white bishops and a white rook, as well as two white pawns. The missing pieces are stood on the edge of the board, presumably taken out of the game.

The two kings are one space apart from one another, the remaining pawns are dotted around the board, as are the other pieces, except for the white rook which remains in its original starting position.

Thunder
The challenge is simple. Acting as one, win. The two of you must work together, decide on your move, agree to it and move the piece together. Take your time and discuss. By the way, you’re white.

The two peer down at the board. Phillips goes to pick up a piece, Thunder taps his hand away. At that moment Robin Reborn comes in the room.

Robin
Sup, boys? My work for the evening is done, the lion sleeps.

The three men acknowledge his presence and return the to board. Robin walks over to the table and looks at it. He seems perplexed by the predicament. Thunder rises and heads to the door.

Phillips
The hell are you going?

Thunder
I need to pee, you two carry on deciding what you’re going to do, I’ll be back soon. Oh, and Nightwing no helping them.

Thunder disappears through the door. Liam and Jimmy continue to look at the board, unsure of what to do or how to win.

Phillips
I’ve no idea.

Wood
Me neither I’m afraid. I’ve never been too good at this game.

Phillips
We can't give up and concede. He’d think we were awful leaders, and it's not what we do.

Robin
Oh, I see. Makes perfect sense, chop chop fellas.

Wood and Phillips look at each other and then at Robin.

Wood
You get this?

Robin
Yeah, man, it’s simple stuff when you look at it like that.

Phillips
Like what?

Robin goes to speak and changes his mind. He rolls over a sofa and flicks on the TV.

Robin
You heard the nerd, this is your sh*t to deal with, I aint supposed to do it for ya.

The scene changes to outside the locker room. Thunder leans against the door, Sparxz comes out of his locker room. He spots Thunder leaning against the door and heads over.

Sparxz
Thunder?

Thunder
Yo, Sparxzicus.

Sparxz
Sorry if I annoyed you last week.

Thunder looks at him confused. He realises what he means.

Thunder
Don’t worry about it. I’m not.

Sparxz
Good, I’m glad we’re ok. What’s going on?

Thunder
I laid a challenge at the feet of our leaders, they're working it out as we speak. Go give them a hand.

We return to the interior of the locker room. Liam is trying to get another perspective by sitting in the seat Thunder was sat in. Jason comes in through the door.

Sparxz
S’up guys.

Wood
Challenge, laid down by Thunder, trying to figure it out.

Phillips
You know, the usual.

Jason walks over to the table and takes a look at the challenge. He laughs, the two leaders look up at Sparxz.

Sparxz
I know he said it was a challenge of your leadership, I didn’t think he meant so literal.

Sparxz joins Robin on the sofa. Wood and Phillips look at each other and decide to walk in front of the tv. Robin and Sparxz look at one another.

Robin
Yo, the TV!

Neither man moves from their position.

Robin
Fine, fine, you’re looking at it wrong.

Wood
I’ve tried every angle.

Sparxz
No you haven’t.

Phillips
No, he really has.

Sparxzz and Robin look at each other again. Sparxzz gestures for Robin to tell them.

Robin
You really think its that black and white? You think we came here to play chess? Its a leadership challenge b*tches, not a date with Deep Blue.

Liam and Jimmy look at each other and share a look of ecstasy. They return to the table just as Thunder returns. He makes his way back to the table. Jason and Robin make their way over to the table too, they want to see the end of the challenge.

Thunder
So, have you figured it out yet?

Wood & Jimmy
Yes.

They place their hands on the white king and together they move him forward one space, putting both kings in check with the other. The two sit back happy with their move. Thunder nods.

Wood
We might not win the game.

Jimmy
But we can lead by example.

Thunder nods again and shakes their hands. The five men talks amongst themselves as the scene fades.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down