The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big E Langston - he's strong and fast and...he's being groomed by Cena

+10
Kay Fabe
psycho-gooner
Shot 21 LCFC
Dolphin Ziggler
theundisputedY2D2
JamesLincs
Ent
x12x
Dr Gregory House MD
Hero
14 posters

Go down

Big E Langston - he's strong and fast and...he's being groomed by Cena Empty Big E Langston - he's strong and fast and...he's being groomed by Cena

Post by Hero Fri 03 May 2013, 7:41 am

Vince McMahon is said to be very high on Big E Langston these days and is all for pushing him to the top. However, Triple H has suggested that they take things with a slower approach, letting Langston work off Dolph Ziggler for as long as possible. It should be noted that Vince McMahon is not the only strong supporter of Langston. Current WWE Champion John Cena has been "looking out" for Langston ever since he got called up to the main roster. Cena has basically taken Langston under his wing and has been grooming him “every step of the way.” Both Cena and Langston train together on the road and Cena has turned Big E. into a “personal project” to make sure that Langston is a future headliner. Currently, Big E Langston has more support than any other new guy on the roster.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Big E Langston - he's strong and fast and...he's being groomed by Cena Empty Re: Big E Langston - he's strong and fast and...he's being groomed by Cena

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Fri 03 May 2013, 8:44 am

That night explain his news reporter promo from the ppv a few months back, sounds like something Cena would find really funny if his own promos are anything to go by

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Big E Langston - he's strong and fast and...he's being groomed by Cena Empty Re: Big E Langston - he's strong and fast and...he's being groomed by Cena

Post by x12x Fri 03 May 2013, 9:39 am

I guess Cena's going to teach him the five moves of bore-doom?

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Fri 03 May 2013, 11:43 am

The failed bodybuilders club/faction is born.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Fri 03 May 2013, 12:20 pm

we will benchpress you until we submit

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Fri 03 May 2013, 12:52 pm

Hero wrote:Vince McMahon is said to be very high on Big E Langston these days

Fixed that for ya Hero thumbsup

I remember the days when Cena was championing guys like Evan Bourne and Daniel Bryan Danielson. Seems he's reverted to type, Vince McMahon's type that is.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 03 May 2013, 1:57 pm

That story might as well be called "The IWC React".

"The IWC have today released a statement suggesting they are unhappy that a muscle bound wrestler is being pushed. As usual, when an idea the IWC is not fond of is finding WWE support, the first move has been to name it a 'Vince McMahon Project'. In a move to further enrage wrestling fans the IWC have used the name 'John Cena' in an effort to scare the common mark and your typical smark too. Hypothetical conversations with Triple H will be used to continue the idea that every good idea is Hunter's and every bad idea is from Vince. We'll have more on this story for you when they make more up"

He's too strong and fast to be halted IWC, Big E's got five on it and there's nothing your keyboards can do to stop him

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 03 May 2013, 2:00 pm

I really like Big E, I'd be happy if this story is true...I'd love it if he has a big future ahead of him.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Fri 03 May 2013, 3:58 pm

chris.wilkerson13 wrote:That story might as well be called "The IWC React".

"The IWC have today released a statement suggesting they are unhappy that a muscle bound wrestler is being pushed. As usual, when an idea the IWC is not fond of is finding WWE support, the first move has been to name it a 'Vince McMahon Project'. In a move to further enrage wrestling fans the IWC have used the name 'John Cena' in an effort to scare the common mark and your typical smark too. Hypothetical conversations with Triple H will be used to continue the idea that every good idea is Hunter's and every bad idea is from Vince. We'll have more on this story for you when they make more up"

He's too strong and fast to be halted IWC, Big E's got five on it and there's nothing your keyboards can do to stop him

Spot on.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho-gooner Fri 03 May 2013, 4:23 pm

I think Langston has a good future anyway, with or without Cena. He's the first big guy rookie who seems pretty decent on the mic.

psycho-gooner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 03 May 2013, 5:09 pm

Great midget Bobby Lashley, just what Wrestling has been missing

Also, the headline for this topic sounds like something you should be taking to police, Harris, Ken Barlow, Savelle, Jim Davidson, Kevin Webster and now Cena....damn

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 03 May 2013, 9:27 pm

From what I see, Big E is a genuinely nice guy, good gimmick. And has the most talked about rack in WWE. As for Cena showing him the ropes in the gym, the guy was an elite powerlifter, doubt Cena is imparting any knowledge that Big E doesn't know how.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Video Man Fri 03 May 2013, 11:15 pm

dolph is a better trainer than cena at least dolph knows how to sell and can teach big e more than 5 moves.
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Sat 04 May 2013, 10:12 am

Dr Gregory House MD wrote:That night explain his news reporter promo from the ppv a few months back, sounds like something Cena would find really funny if his own promos are anything to go by

That's the first thing I thought of too! Whoever scripted that promo showed a real lack of wrestling intelligence

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Hodginho Sat 04 May 2013, 3:18 pm

Clearly working with Cena!!
Did you see how he "no-sold" the bucket to the head on Raw??
His facial expres​sion(and that of Ricardo) was brilliant

Hodginho

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sat 04 May 2013, 6:17 pm

sjh5678 wrote:dolph is a better trainer than cena at least dolph knows how to sell and can teach big e more than 5 moves.

A guy who over-sells does as little for the flow of a match as a guy who can't sell

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Sun 05 May 2013, 12:48 am

I like Big E so I'll be pleased if he has a big hitter batting for him, and recalling the pre-WM 28 video of Cena in the gym he did have some fondness for Big E following his bench press attempt, so I'm inclined to belive this.

And personally if I had to find a mentor, the guy who has been the biggest star in wrestling of the past decade probably isn't a bad start

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down