The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John cena vs the rock

+9
Kid Vicious
theundisputedY2D2
Shot 21 LCFC
Kay Fabe
nasisillmatic
Korankye88
VDT
gaffer_reborn
jai.roberts
13 posters

Go down

John cena vs the rock Empty John cena vs the rock

Post by jai.roberts Wed 27 Mar 2013, 10:39 pm

Is this predictable or not

First lets look at the obvious a john cena clean win handshake at the end... This doesn't sit well with me, and probably the rest of the fans... I can't see trips burying the rock, and how would this improve John cenas overness with the fans, it wouldn't. I can't see this happening, if trips is calling this one then lets look at

A rock win, rock wins in similar fashion to last year a John cena mistake costs him again after dominating, he flips and beats the rock down only for rock to beat him off, rock to appear at extreme rules and lose the title there

Or a John cena win, the rock to dominate the match kick cenas behind till the ref takes a bump and the shield intervene and give johnny the win

Or cena wins with help from road warrior animal jr, and laurenitis gets involved

I think cena will win but will not be clean, they can't make everyone cheer him but can make everyone boo him

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

John cena vs the rock Empty Re: John cena vs the rock

Post by gaffer_reborn Thu 28 Mar 2013, 7:49 am

thing is if he turned everyone wouldn't boo him, smarks would then cheer him and kids would boo him

he would get the same mixed reaction.

the more i think about it the more i think it wont happen, would the wwe really break all those little kids hearts by turning him?

Imagine the pop though if it did happen

gaffer_reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Thu 28 Mar 2013, 8:49 am

With the win at all costs promos Cena has been pumping out recently I can't see it being a clean win for Cena.

I'm not predicting a heel turn, I predicting a cool turn! Cena is gonna stop with the lame, not funny promos and become the intense, ruthless aggression Cena we lot loved 10 years!

A chance of ring attire would intensty make Cena 10x cooler, proper tights and boots instead of jeans shorts and trainers! Get rid of the cap and wrist bands, can keep the t-shirt but stick to blacks, reds, navys and dark greens, mens colours!!!

Cena needs to become Cool then a slow burn Heel turn maybe against Taker at WM30 would have a impact with the crowd as a whole rather than just the 7 year olds!!!
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Korankye88 Thu 28 Mar 2013, 8:52 am

I can see it beings a screwy finish but it won't turn cena heel. Will be described as cena being so desperate he will do anything
Korankye88
Korankye88

http://www.korankye-entertainment.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nasisillmatic Thu 28 Mar 2013, 9:26 am

Surely if you were going to turn him heel, then last year in Miami was the perfect chance.

nasisillmatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 28 Mar 2013, 9:57 am

There have been a few occassions when there's been "a perfect chance"...I can see why they'd hold it off if they wanted to get as much juice out of it as possible, having Cena lose once makes him desperate, him losing twice could send him over the edge

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Thu 28 Mar 2013, 10:33 am

Lol every year everyone gets their hopes up. The only problem is, when he doesnt turn heel at Wrestlemania people will now be left disappointed and will only think bad of the whole feud forgetting the amazing promos such as last Raw and the one a few weeks before it.

Just forget about the heel turn. Enjoy this feud as it is, and if it ever did happen then mark out at you own expense...

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu 28 Mar 2013, 10:48 am

Cena's already turned heel, what you guys didn't notice? Shocked

Yeah it happened yesterday, greatest heel turn ever. Can't believe you missed it.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Vicious Thu 28 Mar 2013, 10:49 am

Cena will win clean

The Rock HAS to return the favour Hogan did for him. Yesterday's hero losing to today's. Where they take Cena after is another matter. Personally I'm with VDT and a few others on here in thinking the WM30 Streak-Match Heel-Turn. That'd be far more epic and would give WWE another year to build up Ryback as the über-face.

Kid Vicious

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu 28 Mar 2013, 10:52 am

Kid Vicious wrote:Cena will win clean

The Rock HAS to return the favour Hogan did for him. Yesterday's hero losing to today's. Where they take Cena after is another matter. Personally I'm with VDT and a few others on here in thinking the WM30 Streak-Match Heel-Turn. That'd be far more epic and would give WWE another year to build up Ryback as the über-face.

Please God no! furious

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Thu 28 Mar 2013, 10:56 am

Whats wrong with Ryback? I quite like him.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu 28 Mar 2013, 11:00 am

Can't stand him mate, since day one. Everything about him annoys me.

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Vicious Thu 28 Mar 2013, 11:10 am

Rybotch sucks! He's billed as an old school wrecking machine in the same vein as Sid, Goldberg and Lesnar, but simply isn't. He's the lonely fat kid at school that hit the gym in his late teens and found his way to the squared circle.

Hypothetical situation. I find myself in the same bar as him. He takes offence at my Hollywood good looks and natural charisma and offers me outside. Then bring it on ya big bag of walnuts, you're a scripted tough guy! Seriously, he's a grown up Milhouse with muscles. Lets say the same situation with, hmm, Wade Barratt? Sheamus? Even Yoshi Tatsu?! There'd be a very quiet Kid V.

WWE have gotta market him as the superhero wrestler. Cos the wrecking machine doesn't work. But like him or loathe him, he is the direction WWE is going.

Kid Vicious

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Thu 28 Mar 2013, 11:13 am

I know its hypothetical as a heel turn for Cena still for me remains unlikely

But if it ever did happen then i do think it would be easier for WWE to do it at this years mania rather then next years v Taker as it will be easier to turn him face again if he isn't the one to take the streak .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Thu 28 Mar 2013, 11:23 am

Ok. I am a fan of Ryback though.

FEED ME MORE!

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Vicious Thu 28 Mar 2013, 11:35 am

In fairness to Ryback, he is dealing with an awful catchphrase.

Can you imagine Brock Lesnar being saddled with that on his debut?
<<destroys Spike Dudley>>
(in squeaky Brock voice) "feed me more"
fans are like, "what he say?"
then Paul Heyman gets on the blower
"HE WANTS TO BE FED SOME MORE. HE'S A GROWING MAN. HE'S NOT INTERESTED IN A VEGAN LIFESTYLE. HE WANTS TO ACTUALLY EAT HIS OPPONENTS, AND NOT IN A PAT PATTERSON WAY. JR, GET THE BBQ SAUCE BECAUSE MY MAN IS HUNGRY."
"yeah Brock hungry"

Kid Vicious

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Thu 28 Mar 2013, 11:43 am

Yeah but it is catching on. Loads of people in the audience chant along with him. He will be world chapion by 2014.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu 28 Mar 2013, 11:52 am

Like it or not, and I don't, but Ryback is hugely over. He's managed to get massively over despite not being booked well at PPVs and having done very little of note. WWE will pull the trigger on him soon enough, a Cena heel turn would open up the spot.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hulking_up Thu 28 Mar 2013, 12:10 pm

Cena will win.
With thing's at 1-1 it leaves it open for a decider in the future.

Hulking_up

Back to top Go down

Post by nasisillmatic Thu 28 Mar 2013, 1:38 pm

Hulking_up wrote:Cena will win.
With thing's at 1-1 it leaves it open for a decider in the future.

I can't see anything past this to be honest. WWE will want to get as much from this rivalry as they can.

nasisillmatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Thu 28 Mar 2013, 1:55 pm

I assume Cena get's the win over the Rock in the deciding match. However, I would hate to think that Punk could not get a win over the rock but cena could. That would annoy me greatly unless Punk does get the dream match vs SCSA at Mania and goes over him.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 28 Mar 2013, 3:27 pm

I don't think anyone can say for certain what the outcome will be, personally I felt cCena would win from the get go, after losing last year and knowing the politics behind Pro Wrestling you take it as read that Rock will return the favour but I feel both of them have done a triffic job in seeping doubt into our minds, last week I was thinking Cena would win but unsure how exactly, after there verbal clash on Monday I'm starting to think maybe it won't be all black and white...Cena is in a place now where he'll do anything to win, the way he fronted Rock at the end only to be Rock Bottom was a fantastic piece of story telling, if Rock is supposed to be around for another month then I can see him retaining at Mania and then drop it to Cena at Extreme Rules via a heel turn.

As for Ryback, I like him and think he'll be World Champion this year, on SmackDown, but I don't think he'll be this cartoon super hero, they've been down that road for the last 8/9 years with Cena, Cena's kids are growing up, they still like Cena because they've grown up with him but I doubt the 13-17 year olds will be too interested in starting from scratch with Ryback

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down